Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791515 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2018
AgbenuAnna:

I think it is called omebe in edo
It’s made from scent leave and bitter leave
Saw that it's an Edo dish, I need to explore dishes outside of my own tribe more.

Is the blood a compulsory ingredient or does it just depend on who's preparing it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Saw that it's an Edo dish, I need to explore dishes outside of my own tribe more.

Is the blood a compulsory ingredient or does it just depend on who's preparing it?
I haven’t heard of that
But it’s prepared same way you prepare Banga Soup but you pound better leave and slice scent leave
You add okphe or iru

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2018
AgbenuAnna:

I haven’t heard of that
But it’s prepared same way you prepare Banga Soup but you pound better leave and slice scent leave
You add okphe or iru
Ah ok, thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2018
freida1993:
ole scammer,so you are also into the business yet you keep reporting people,criminal Hippocratic idiot. I twale for your own sef,u are d worst thief.we still dey learn work from you. Sold stolen Camry 2014 for less than a million. Baba d baba,na those data resellers go dey fan u for hell fire as their senior mentor.ode oponu bragging bastardo.car statcher high way robber. B4 u begin boast like d idiot dat u are,what deleted all ur threads

shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2018
They should not start pls
tabithababy:

shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Is too early for dis pls.We don't want drama
freida1993:
ole scammer,so you are also into the business yet you keep reporting people,criminal Hippocratic idiot. I twale for your own sef,u are d worst thief.we still dey learn work from you. Sold stolen Camry 2014 for less than a million. Baba d baba,na those data resellers go dey fan u for hell fire as their senior mentor.ode oponu bragging bastardo.car statcher high way robber. B4 u begin boast like d idiot dat u are,what deleted all ur threads
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Sansa143:
They should not start pls
Sarah sandra take ya time! angry Wetin you want make I do with this pop corn Weh I don prepare so?

tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Sansa143:
oh God

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
Sarah sandra take ya time! angry Wetin you want make I do with this pop corn Weh I don prepare so?

tongue cheesy
abeg share some with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
sod09:
abeg share some with me cheesy
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Never heard of black soup, googled it and apparently the main ingredients are pigs' legs, blood, salt and vinegar, interesting

That's not true unless you're joking.
Black soup is made from a lot of spices and vegetables, some blended. Cooked with a little palm oil, dry pepper or so with your meat, dry fish , crayfish etc.
It's taste is glorious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin
gracias senorita

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
sod09:
gracias senorita
El placer es mío, señor
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy sorry no drama 2day tongue tongue
Liftedhands:

tongue cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Yam, Plantain with Garden Egg Sauce

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
It took a lot, a whole lotta self control not to finish my yam while frying it.

Breakfast- slightly burnt Fried Yam(let me report myself before someone does it cheesy), Fried Eggs with Cameroon pepper, and Tea

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Never heard of black soup, googled it and apparently the main ingredients are pigs' legs, blood, salt and vinegar, interesting
yikes! I eat black soup on the regular and heck, they don't prepare it with any of those ingredients.

It's called Efirin soup. It's main ingredients are palm carnel and Efirin leaf.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Morning vibe....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2018
eyinjuege:

That's not true unless you're joking.
Black soup is made from a lot of spices and vegetables, some blended. Cooked with a little palm oil, dry pepper or so with your meat, dry fish , crayfish etc.
It's taste is glorious.
Ignore me please, it was 12am and I didn't have my glasses on, see what I was looking at lool smh, apologies

cc AfroSamurai
Lool this is a 'wow ibkayee' moment for me

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Ignore me please, it was 12am and I didn't have my glasses on, see what I was looking at lool smh, apologies

cc AfroSamurai
lts all good. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

cc AfroSamurai

It sounds ewww.... embarassed
That one na another country black soup. I can't eat that o, with their ingredients

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anugod(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Sansa143:
Abeg, who the person wey you quote dey refer to? shocked Whisper to me abeg

*amebo mode on high alart*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2018
eyinjuege:

It sounds ewww.... embarassed
That one na another country black soup. I can't eat that o, with their ingredients
I think I just saw that the pic of the soup looked like it had vegetables and went with that, only God knows how I missed 'ancient Spartas melas zomos' lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Beans and corn plus dodo, join me for breakfast.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2018
U too like aproko,oya Anubaby is calling grin cheesy
Anugod:
Abeg, who the person wey you quote dey refer to? shocked Whisper to me abeg

*amebo mode on high alart*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Breakfast

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Breakfast : yam and egg

wink

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:
Breakfast
sister abeg pass me the custard

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2018
TissuePaper:
Vizkz when you wan post your food nau undecided tongue

The last time I cooked anything was 4 months ago.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Liftedhands:

tongue cheesy
So they bn wan fight. N someone quenched the fire. issokay lemme goan cook my egusi soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Alaadin:
sister abeg pass me the custard
Aii cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.