Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760505 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:

What better way to to the shallah holiday than tryin my hands on t chocolate cake jagugu88li generously gave me a recipe for.
Did half of the recipe for a start......
In the oven now....

See my life! To think dat i have dis at home but dint know how to use it. *covers face*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oh dear! Bought some haddock fish, and decided to oven bake it.
More like oven burn. grin
I was so tired, and forgot I had it in the oven,
Anyways, we must to chop am . It wasn't too burnt sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
perfectcrown:

See my life! To think dat i have dis at home but dint know how to use it. *covers face*
Talking about the halogen oven I think?
It's quite easy and convenient if you spare some time to look at it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
eyinjuege:
This doesn't look burnt to me & I trust it would taste kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dinner is served

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:

This doesn't look burnt to me & I trust it would taste kiss

It sure did... kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
That looks perfectly done
eyinjuege:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Plantain and milky custard

I just wanna sleep well

!#TastyChriz

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
datascience:

I just wanna sleep well

!#TastyChriz
If not for one thing I for collect permission come sleep for ur house.
Pass me d food joor

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:
Dinner is served
I'll have the pap...I already had beans

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:

Talking about the halogen oven I think?
It's quite easy and convenient if you spare some time to look at it.

Yes sis.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Egg and beans? You for just make am egg and garden egg now... remove the fried egg and you have balanced combo.

A regular balanced diet is carbohydrate (bread),
protein (egg & beans) & fats ( any vegetable oil).

This meal has all of it & more.

Fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K (palm oil).
B plus ( in bread), Calcium ( egg & milk in tea).....

I can go on & on..

I assure you, this is an overbalanced diet,

Instead of joining me, you are writing English.. cool cool

"Garden Egg"!!!!!
Not everyone is into those kinds
of junk, tasteless, empty vegetables..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CompleteAcademi(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Golden Bowl of goodness......

Puff puff made by me

pls can u give me d recipe and detailed procedure for this,plsssss...I don't ever seem to get it right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2018
weyreypey:

I suspect you don't eat fresh food
Lol well it’s cooked fresh so not sure what you mean .....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2018
cutiereborn:
Dinner is served
Yum ... funny thing is I bought pap o... just got lazy I already cooked the yam in the morning so just used yam..

I might even have the pap today or save it for Akara Saturday morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2018
eyinjuege:
One of my favourite fish to cook.. I usually grill mine too or I deep fry with batter and eat with chip (homemade chips) you should try it

Looks lush mate cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol well it’s cooked fresh so not sure what you mean .....
Interesting... You sound interesting except for the betting part
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Interesting... You sound interesting except for the betting part
I only bet on Liverpool o and World Cup is once every 4 years so it’s allowed smiley
Let me see what you cooked all this mouth you have seff undecided bet you can’t boil water grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Lalas247:

I only bet on Liverpool o and World Cup is once every 4 years so it’s allowed smiley
Let me see what you cooked all this mouth you have seff undecided bet you can’t boil water grin
I cook purely for pleasure. Been going to market since age seven. Yes you don't wanna mess with me in the kitchen...room ... All rounder you'll come out second best. The betting shiiii is scary though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2018
weyreypey:

I cook purely for pleasure. Been going to market since age seven. Yes you don't wanna mess with me in the kitchen...room ... All rounder you'll come out second best. The betting shiiii is scary though
Age 7 shocked wow!
In the room undecided you know it’s lala you are chatting to... wet skills do u have in the room wey I never see before embarassed
Lol it shouldn’t be scared maybe it’s different in Naija ..... @betting
Gotta run see ya

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
datascience:

I just wanna sleep well

!#TastyChriz
I am sure you slept very well wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Salah meat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Salah meat
My o my shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Salah meat
Only you? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rosay15(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Salah meat
... Abeg pass my own meat oh wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rosay15(f): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
datascience:

I just wanna sleep well

!#TastyChriz
... D plantain thou, tempting embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by boss1310(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Salah meat
my God!goat meat is my favourite why suffer me like this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2018
CompleteAcademi:
pls can u give me d recipe and detailed procedure for this,plsssss...I don't ever seem to get it right

Ah

I made a video yesterday and sent to Breadplanets as I promised and I deleted the video from my phone after as my memory space was very low.... Perhaps she can help you with the video.....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizwisdom(f): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
Breakfast tongue
Using the chips and groundnut to catch up with some Tv series
Excuse me, are you single or married?( asking for a friend)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Excuse me, are you single or married?( asking for a friend)
cheesy cheesy Single, But in a Relationship 95 percent sure we gonna get married

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.