Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747205 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
omg I want cry

I will DHL yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd
Stop posting pictures from Google without giving credit to whom it is due.
It's fine to admire a meal, but at least show some decency and let people know it's someone else's work.
Just say you picked it up from Google because you liked it, and want others to enjoy it. Shikena

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
chaarly:

hahahaha
my brother. . the swear won't even work na. . you're the one who's wrong. well sha, lets see her explanation. . . !

The woman doesn't want to stop o grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
eyinjuege:
pemiakd
Stop posting pictures from Google without giving credit to whom it is due.
It's fine to admire a meal, but at least show some decency and let people know it's someone else's work.
Just say you picked it up from Google because you liked it, and want others to enjoy it. Shikena

The funny thing is she won't talk anything but she'll copy another pic from google and post it here again.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
For months no I'm not able to post any food pictures why am I the only one having problem oh finally

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hahahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

The funny thing is she won't talk anything but she'll copy another pic from google and post it here again.

sheybi you self don do am before.... abi you don forget?

wey you com dey lie mumu lie?

rubbish google husband

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
cyberhike:

sheybi you self don do am before

Yeah. But I didn't do it again, did I?

I actually apologized the next day but this lady didn't apologize for Her's . Today again she has done it 2times.

BTW, stop bringing up "Shey you've done it before" ,because I've done it before doesn't mean I shouldn't expose her.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
cyberhike:

sheybi you self don do am before.... abi you don forget?

wey you com dey lie mumu lie?

rubbish google husband

Which mumu lie?

The fact that you just started your comment with an insult shows a lot about you. I didn't even insult her.

Stop trolling me boy, go and keep yourself busy with something else.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Which mumu lie?

The fact that you just started your comment with an insult shows a lot about you. I didn't even insult her.

Stop trolling me boy, go and keep yourself busy with something else.

your matter na kettle call pot black...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giddyperson: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwaanyiAnambra:
Saw this on someone's page and saliva keeps filling my mouth but no strength to arrange it. Someone should please come to my rescue!! embarassed embarassed
Was there an accompanying recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Yeah. But I didn't do it again, did I?

I actually apologized the next day but this lady didn't apologize for Her's . Today again she has done it 2times.

BTW, stop bringing up "Shey you've done it before" ,because I've done it before doesn't mean I shouldn't expose her.

i saw the pic she uploaded.. she captioned it "sallah meat".

your own nko? " my wife's ogbono soup"

abeg who be the thief here

BTW..

if funlord no catch you that day shey you go admit??

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
cyberhike:

i saw the pic she uploaded.. she captioned it "sallah meat".
your own nko? " my wife's ogbono soup"
abeg who be the thief here
Young man you're a troll.
Go and start that shï with another person because I don't have that time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
chasers:
cheesy cheesy please just this one grin
you can disturb someone eyes n stomach

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Mariangeles cheesy
Any sallah meat for me??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Still sallah things

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
breadplanets:
Thanks maami I'll send her the video when I buy data. I don't just understand what I did to airtel these days. Seems like they use straw to suck the data. That's why i don't upload much again.
cc CompleteAcademi
Believe me, it's better they SUCK the data as long as it serves the purpose unlike Glo that is good for NOTHING!
JUST DASHING EXCESS USELESS DATA UPANDAN! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Explorers:
Asaro with crayfish, diced beef and zobo.
One of my favourite meals in the world, nom nom nom
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
mzMerci:
Ofada rice and red Ayamase grin
Looks yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hate hypocrisy with a passion.

in your own case, when you were busted you were fast to delete the post..

after a while you blamed it on the devil.

now you get mouth to castigate when you also do same.

yes its not cool to take people's pic and post... but no be you suppose be the food police...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Believe me, it's better they SUCK the data as long as it serves the purpose unlike Glo that is good for NOTHING!
JUST DASHING EXCESS USELESS DATA UPANDAN! angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
You will never rest in peace until you do the needful wink. Have you seen the mess, though?

is that coos shaw? Gee, the rice tastes good and the lemon makes it even better. Share your recipe and I'll share mine cheesy
dont understand u o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
dunasy:

jazzyjazz breadplanets ....how large is the video?

you can compress and delete the original so pipu like us can also get access to the video...

I use Supervideocompressor
Almost 100mb
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hanseel1:

Which one is ofada rice? is it the normal rice? .
ofada rice is the Nigerian local rice, good for people with diabetes, doesn't contain starch, very nutritious, n very delicious. U can Google it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
I brought this back from the party, it's not on Google ooo,fried ram meat grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ejika48:
dont understand u o.
That's how she is... grin
She hilariously outrageous with words...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
fanedrive:
I brought this back from the party, it's not on Google ooo,fried ram meat grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
That's how she is... grin
She hilariously outrageous with words...

her post "You will never rest in peace until you do the needful wink. Have you seen the mess, though?" was directed to me

i no even understand wetin the babe dey yarn... na to lock up grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
cyberhike:

her post "You will never rest in peace until you do the needful wink. Have you seen the mess, though?" was directed to me

i no even understand wetin the babe dey yarn... na to lock up grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Any sallah meat for me??
Any fried plantain for me?? cheesy
How have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.