Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747752 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Salah meat

Ladies and gentlemen, this lady has done it again.

Our elders say that it is not easy to keep the tortoise away from its home, it must surely go back.

Madam why??

CC Eyinjuege
chasers
chaarly
breadplanets
boogie
lovelymum

Biko this lady should be banned since she doesn't want to stop copying pics from google to post here.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
boss1310:
my God!goat meat is my favourite why suffer me like this

You just wasted the like cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Our elders say that it is not easy to keep the tortoise away from its home, it must surely go back.

Madam why??

CC Eyinjuege
chasers
chaarly
breadplanets
boogie

Biko this lady should be banned since she doesn't want to stop copying pics from google to post here.

choi. omg! i'm so speechless rn. not even a reference to google or the original poster.

Infringement!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
chaarly:

choi. omg! i'm so speechless rn. not even a reference to google or the original poster.

Infringement!

She said it's her salah meat cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

She said it's her salah meat cry

preposterous!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
chaarly:

preposterous!
Immediately I saw the pic I knew something wasn't right...
With the way she reacted the other time I knew she'll surely do it again.
Lemme keep quiet before she'll come and swear for me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Asaro with crayfish, diced beef and zobo.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Immediately I saw the pic I knew something wasn't right...

With the way she reacted the other time I knew she'll surely do it again.

Lemme keep quiet before she'll come and swear for me.

hahahaha
my brother. . the swear won't even work na. . you're the one who's wrong. well sha, lets see her explanation. . . !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
sallah movie loading... grin..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Explorers:
Explorers exploring grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NwaanyiAnambra(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saw this on someone's page and saliva keeps filling my mouth but no strength to arrange it. Someone should please come to my rescue!! embarassed embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hot indomie and fried eggs for the weather.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Breakfast tongue

Using the chips and groundnut to catch up with some Tv series
you again

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Ah

I made a video yesterday and sent to Breadplanets as I promised and I deleted the video from my phone after as my memory space was very low.... Perhaps she can help you with the video.....
Thanks maami I'll send her the video when I buy data. I don't just understand what I did to airtel these days. Seems like they use straw to suck the data. That's why i don't upload much again.
cc CompleteAcademi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Excuse me, are you single or married?( asking for a friend)

A friend abi
It's okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
lolipopandy:
you again
cheesy cheesy please just this one grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Breakfast tongue

Using the chips and groundnut to catch up with some Tv series
Dash me this your plate now!
It makes everything look yummylicious tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Explorers:
Please can I bring my spoon too?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
nellyquash:
Hot indomie and fried eggs for the weather.
Correct for this rainy day wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwaanyiAnambra:
Saw this on someone's page and saliva keeps filling my mouth but no strength to arrange it. Someone should please come to my rescue!! embarassed embarassed

cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
cutiereborn:

Dash me this your plate now!
It makes everything look yummylicious tongue
Alright, gonna Holla at you when I touch your city cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Time to conquer this food grin

Guys come with your spoons...

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Madam why??

CC Eyinjuege
chasers
chaarly
breadplanets
boogie
lovelymum

Nawa undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nawa undecided
?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
jazzyjazz breadplanets ....how large is the video?

you can compress and delete the original so pipu like us can also get access to the video...

I use Supervideocompressor
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Explorers:

Chai, just the way I like my asaro.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sallah things

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=cutiereborn post=70508572]
Correct for this rainy day wink[/quote

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Explorers:
omg I want cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ofada rice and red Ayamase grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
pemiakd:
Sallah things

I SAW THIS PIC IN GOOGLE THE OTHER TIME

PLEASE, YOU GUYS SHOULD TELL THIS LADY TO GET THE FVXK OUTTA HERE.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please can I bring my spoon too?

Sure please grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rhukkie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.