Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777378 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:
You can take a girl out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of the girl.
Street food is the best. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Roasted yam and potatoes with a dash of salt and a sprinkle of shredded bitter leaves with super curled and extra soft ponmo kiss kiss kiss kiss bought on the roadside, eaten in my car.
I didn't remember to buy water, let me enter this bank and drink cold water jàre grin

My husband would shudder if he saw this grin grin grin
Oh my those kpomos shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dinner is served but dis one na tasting oh grin.Main one later.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Okro Soup for dinner

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Rice and egg sauce

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:
You can take a girl out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of the girl.

Roasted yam and potatoes with a dash of salt and a sprinkle of shredded bitter leaves with super curled and extra soft ponmo kiss kiss kiss kiss bought on the roadside, eaten in my car.
I didn't remember to buy water, let me enter this bank and drink cold water jàre grin

Chai see as the ponmo dey smile at me...

Maami i greet o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrDickfit: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Wetin be this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
eyinjuege:

I'm not too much of a beans fan, but that yam, the fish, and even the beans with its sauce is making my mouth water.
It looks yummy...

smile
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spacks(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

wao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spacks(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Couldn't wait for the Rnb.Still on the fire.Will post when is done.Meanwhile,am eating greens for now grin
if i take it like this I'm gonna poo Bloom.. cool grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
perfectcrown:

Chai see as the ponmo dey smile at me...

Maami i greet o

Lol.
I dey answer you ó! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

He doesn't think his wife should eat street food grin
He'll be like "can't you cook this at home?"
There are some street food you can't replicate at home believe me...ask those that tried to replicate ewa aganyi at home
As for ewa aganyi, I almost feel sorry for someone that has not tasted it...YES!!! IT'S THAT GOOD!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Couldn't wait for the Rnb.Still on the fire.Will post when is done.Meanwhile,am eating greens for now grin
Can you consume it like that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
There are some street food you can't replicate at home believe me...ask those that tried to replicate ewa aganyi at home
As for ewa aganyi, I almost feel sorry for someone that has not tasted it...YES!!! IT'S THAT GOOD!

I tell yà.
That meal cost 200#. It will be way more expensive and stressful replicating it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aim07(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
I hope it will upload o, my egusi soup..... bring ur swallow smiley smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy
chasers:
Got the video already ..Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

That curly soft ponmo is just calling my name tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
bread rice bread rice bread rice bread rice bread rice
where are the wife materials na, come help a brother prepare bitterleaf soup cry sad

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Enjoyment minister
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
loveymom:
Okro Soup for dinner
Fresh soup wink
Where is that eba, let me dig in kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aim07:
I hope it will upload o, my egusi soup..... bring ur swallow smiley smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked
Soberdrunk, your soup is ready. Don't forget swallow o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
kushercain:
where are the wife materials na, come help a brother prepare bitterleaf soup cry sad
Chairman only you
Still asking for bitterleaf soup lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
cutiereborn:

Chairman only you
Still asking for bitterleaf soup lipsrsealed

Man need to smag vegs na wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
cutiereborn:

Soberdrunk, your soup is ready. Don't forget swallow o!

Kai!! Where i fit see pounded yam ooo! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aim07:

Kai!! Is that soft kpomo i am seeing there? I call this type of Egusi "Nudity meal", them nor dey wear cloth chop this type......... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sansa143:

Sansa oooo!! You can sabi enjoy sha!!! This your meal just improved my health grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Boiled yam and vegetable stew. The boiled yam water tastes so nice.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
kushercain:
Did someone say bitterleaf soup...??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
cutiereborn:

I want some. embarassed
I could almost taste the eggs as you were describing it tongue

I could cook it,
just for you ....

If only you were close by grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
no chance to post ooo. .
this was lunch @ mammy market (Nysc camp, Abuja)
Everytn lai dat is #700 cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
chaarly:
no chance to post ooo. .

this was lunch @ mammy market (Nysc camp, Abuja)

Everytn lai dat is #700 cheesy
This small tin? With plantain wey no even ripe. This one na mammy market wey go school grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
kushercain:
my type of bread. I can feel the softness from here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f), Mibvirgo123, Jaycenvirtualse and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.