Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic (9672 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: My friend you have not even attempted any of my request and you have started attacking someone else. Is this a sign that you are ashamed of your potestant denomination?. Or are you a member of the NON-DENOMINATIONAL protestant denomination. Which ever one it is, we are waiting for you. Just make the name public and we will teach you the lesson of you life. And then show you that THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS, IS, AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST. You don't need to be afaid when your are "THE ORIGINAL" it is only when you are "fake"

The only lesson i know you can teach you can teach me is the techniques of worshiping idols in a modern way.

I can see you are more interested in who is the first, middle and last. If you want, be the 1st to go to church every Sunday while you are living in sin, it is invain that you worship God.

Read Rev 3:14-18 you will see how Christ will vomit the church/those that have turned away from him. Those that have resorted to the worship of idol. The church formed by Christ is not made up of idol worshipers.

These are the things you should consider. If you insist on being the first, then i will tell you that the first shall be or is the last.

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Boomark....... I don't know the type of Christian you are. A christian who is ashamed of the name of his church. Wait! I forgot, are you an Anglican?. You better not be, well they are by far, more better than many of you "NAMELESS" protestants. Anyway I have piece of advice for you. When next you see Catholics being attacked just keep your mouth shot because it is obvious you don't even know your own church talk less of knowing what we Catholic do and what don't do. All you have in you head is all the faulse and lies you where told about The Holy Roman Catholic Church by your so called pastors. The main problem is that you people belive these faulse prophets so much that you can't even make researchs on your own to find out what went wrong. If you don't want to join the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST, then you better stop attacking her. If you have any problem with The Holy Roman Catholic Church, meet any sincere catholic for explanations or you visit any of the following website and make use of thier search engins. [1.]Biblechristiansociety.com. [2.]Newadvent.org. [3.]Catholicanswers.com [4.]Catholic.com [5.]Ewtn.com THANKS and GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: Word play, bible vs scriptures, two kids on da thread. Besides Jesus read scriptures, it it is no where written dat he read "the bible" and it is not written that he knelt and prayed b4 "a bible".

if italio is half as reasonable as you and logical as you and rational as you it will have been more of a sensible thing dicussing with him. But no!

He will not.

Just see how you opened up what he had found impossible to comprehend all this while.

scriptures as oppose to bible.

If you had not stepped in he will have continued with the "Jesus did not read bible" retort.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: My friend you should'nt resort to using silly names on people just to make some cheap points. On the other hand let me test you level of SINCERITY if you can answer the following question CORRECTLY. [.....Question] WHO even gave these SCIPTURES or SCROLLS the very name ""BIBLE."" Is it the CATHOLICS or the PROTESTANTS/pentecostals?.

So the word ""bible "" is your problem??uh??....

That is why I have resorted to using the word ""scrolls""............

Jesus read from a written script,scroll or whatever the prophets wrote on........

And I am trying to prove to your fellow idolaters that Jesus read from a written document or scroll, and so by italo's conclusion Jesus worshipped the scrolls he was given at the temple just because he read from it................

I simply told him(italo) that all I do is read the scriptures,but he(italo) insisted I worship and pray to the scriptures...........

Let him show me an image of one who prays to the bible......

Then I'll bring out photos of how you guys worship mary,bow down to her image and recite words of devotion to her........and also how you use prayer beads.....

Running away from a glaring fact that you guys are idolaters baffles me........

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: @Boomark....... I don't know the type of Christian you are. A christian who is ashamed of the name of his church. Wait! I forgot, are you an Anglican?. You better not be, well they are by far, more better than many of you "NAMELESS" protestants. Anyway I have piece of advice for you. When next you see Catholics being attacked just keep your mouth shot because it is obvious you don't even know your own church talk less of knowing what we Catholic do and what don't do. All you have in you head is all the faulse and lies you where told about The Holy Roman Catholic Church by your so called pastors. The main problem is that you people belive these faulse prophets so much that you can't even make researchs on your own to find out what went wrong. If you don't want to join the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST, then you better stop attacking her. If you have any problem with The Holy Roman Catholic Church, meet any sincere catholic for explanations or you visit any of the following website and make use of thier search engins. [1.]Biblechristiansociety.com. [2.]Newadvent.org. [3.]Catholicanswers.com [4.]Catholic.com [5.]Ewtn.com THANKS and GOD BLESS YOU.

these sites will tell you what you want to hear. If you want to test the strength of what you believe in, bring it here and we will make it strengthless.

I am not in the Category of seers/lookers, i am an attacker. grin

the apostles were call Christians, so the name of my church is "Christian."

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Jesus read from a written script,scroll or whatever the prophets wrote on........

And I am trying to prove to your fellow idolaters that Jesus read from a written document or scroll, and so by italo's conclusion Jesus worshipped the scrolls he was given at the temple just because he read from it................

I simply told him(italo) that all I do is read the scriptures,but he(italo) insisted I worship and pray to the scriptures...........

Then I'll bring out photos of how you guys worship mary,bow down to her image and recite words of devotion to her........and also how you use prayer beads.....

My friend. It doesn't matter how many words you use to bamboozle yourself.

Jesus never mentioned the word "Bible." Jesus never read the Bible. Jesus never knelt to a Bible and prayed to it.

Yet you do all these things. You reverence your parents and have them pray for you. You are allowing all these things to take the place of the almighty God. That is idolatry. Quit it...its a freeway to hell.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
truthislight:
if italio is half as reasonable as you and logical as you and rational as you it will have been more of a sensible thing dicussing with him. But no!

He will not.

I'm only trying to imitate you anti-Catholics. So if I'm being unreasonable, you know where the problem lies.

truthislight: Just see how you opened up what he had found impossible to comprehend all this while.

If you had not stepped in he will have continued with the "Jesus did not read bible" retort.

Jesus did not read the Bible! He didn't kneel to it and pray to it. But you do. Isn't that idolatry?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

My friend. It doesn't matter how many words you use to bamboozle yourself.

Jesus never mentioned the word "Bible." Jesus never read the Bible. Jesus never knelt to a Bible and prayed to it.

Yet you do all these things. You reverence your parents and have them pray for you. You are allowing all these things to take the place of the almighty God. That is idolatry. Quit it...its a freeway to hell.

I can't remember when I ever said to my parents....."" HOLY PARENTS please pray for us(me and my siblings) sinners"" Or to the scriptures ""holy bible please pray for us sinners""

.........those are the Exact words you say to a deÀd mary and to the image of a white woman thinking its mary........
.___________________________

If till this moment you still can't understand that you are an idolater,then you need serious help.........

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Now this is what I call DEFENCE MECHANISM. All these garbage has not answered my simple question. If you are not ashamed of being a protestant try and answer my question with all sincerity
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Now this is what I call DEFENCE MECHANISM. All these garbage has not answered my simple question. If you are not ashamed of being a protestant try and answer my question with all sincerity

Your question is useless.......

I want you to define what the word ""bible" means...........

Since you are finding persons who will sympathize with you in your idolatrous acts I know you would join italo in asking irrelevant questions.........

Did Jesus read from the scriptures or not??.....you are there asking me if the word bible is in the bible....meanwhile your presumpteous colleague just said I pray to the bible.....make him come show me when I bow down to bible and then praying to it.......

Definintion of the word ""bible""....

Bi·ble
[bahy-buh l]

-n.
1. the collection of sacred writings of the Christian religion, comprising the Old and New Testaments.
2. the collection of sacred writings of the Jewish religion: known to Christians as the Old Testament.
3. the sacred writings of any religion.

Like I said if the word ""bible"" is your problem,I'm ready to stick to words like scrolls and scriptures..........

All I wanted from you guys is show me from the scrolls were any normal sane christian or Jew worshipped mary and prayed through her and also used prayer beads........

3 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2012
Boomark:

these sites will tell you what you want to hear. If you want to test the strength of what you believe in, bring it here and we will make it strengthless.

I am not in the Category of seers/lookers, i am an attacker. grin

the apostles were call Christians, so the name of my church is "Christian."
So even after I delibrately backed out to save you some shame you still have the gots to reply with garbage. OKAY NOW! I will see how far you can go with this. First of all you called yourself an "attacker" when you can't launch a single "missile" but all this while you have been trying to doudge my "Atomic Bomb" which consist of you simply making the name of you church public. Don't worry, just keep running and I will be coming after you. It is just a matter of time, I will finally get you and do to you what the US Jet Fighter did to Hiroshima and Nagasarki in the year 1945. Maybe after your encounter with me, when next you see someone else's "PANADOL" you try and stay away from it. As you can see the man suffering the headache whos medication you took is not here to help you. You said that the name of you denomination is "Christian" You know what you are?. You are a LIAR. because there is no denomination with such a name unless you are creating another denomination this night. You think you can lie your way out?. OKAY you have resorted to LIES (SIN) just to avoid stating the simple name of your denomination. So you can't defend you church?.. Okay now I understand.Your denomination must be a SHAMEFUL ONE INDEED that you prefer to SIN rather than make it public. What type of christian are you ?. So you can't defend your church or you faith?. But all these while, you hid your protestant denominational identity and have been throwing insults and abuse on Sincere Catholics who made there church public and are making wonderful attempts to defend their Church and their faith. Now that you have been singled out of the crowd for you to declear your identity, so that we can rough handle you the way you have rough handled the Catholics, guess what you did?. You resorted to LIES which is a SIN. This shows that your are ashamed to be what you are (since you said you are not a protestant) while Catholics are proud to what they are. You know what?. To save you some shame, I promise not to use the name of your denomination against you as I said before in my previous post. SO NOW CAN YOU, WIHTOUT ANY FEAR OF EVIL, DECLEAR PUBLICLY THE NAME OF YOU DENOMINATION.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 1:49am On Dec 14, 2012
^You can't rough handle me. I am invincible. If you will not resort to bringing your facts from the bulletins, then get ready to start acting childishly like italo.

Is the church Christ formed a building/house? You don't even know.

The apostles and followers of Christ are his church and they are called Christians. That is why my church is called Christians not catholic. You tell an obvious lie here if you say the apostles where called catholic church.

Go and read what the bible meant by church or body of Christ. I am a Christian not a catholic.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 1:57am On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Since you are finding persons who will sympathize with you in your idolatrous acts I know you would join italo in asking irrelevant questions.........

Did Jesus read from the scriptures or not??.....you are there asking me if the word bible is in the bible....meanwhile your presumpteous colleague just said I pray to the bible.....make him come show me when I bow down to bible and then praying to it.......

Bi·ble
[bahy-buh l]

-n.
1. the collection of sacred writings of the Christian religion, comprising the Old and New Testaments.
2. the collection of sacred writings of the Jewish religion: known to Christians as the Old Testament.

Like I said if the word ""bible"" is your problem,I'm ready to stick to words like scrolls and scriptures..........

All I wanted from you guys is show me from the scrolls were any normal sane christian or Jew worshipped mary and prayed through her and also used prayer beads........

Wonderful!!. You must be a Very Bright, Brilliant, Clever, Intelligent Boy, for haven asked you question and answered it by yourself. You know what?. I Score 100%. So now you can Clap For Yourself. As a matter of fact this is THE GREATEST DISPLAY OF IMMATURITY I have ever withnessed in Nairaland. Anyway that is non of my business. Now haven done all the collection and parkaging WHO? then gave it the Very Name, "The Holy "BIBLE"". Is it The Catholics or The Protestants?. If you are Sincere to yourself, that You Are Not ASHAMED To Be A Protestant, answer that Simple Question CORRECTLY.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2012
italo:

I'm only trying to imitate you anti-Catholics. So if I'm being unreasonable, you know where the problem lies.

Jesus did not read the Bible! He didn't kneel to it and pray to it. But you do. Isn't that idolatry?

You are being childish. If you want to imitate anti-idolaters, you have to go to your bible and get proof. Or have you forgotten we got our proof from the bible?

Like we did and it says "do not make the image of anything or bow to it...." I also handled the issue of Holyspirit as the only perfect spirit intercessor not mary's spirit from the scripture. You better start telling us where it says do not read you bible. That is when you will start imitating us.

Or don't you have a bible/scroll?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 2:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Wonderful!!. You must be a Very Bright, Brilliant, Clever, Intelligent Boy, for haven asked you question and answered it by yourself. You know what?. I Score 100%. So now you can Clap For Yourself. As a matter of fact this is THE GREATEST DISPLAY OF IMMATURITY I have ever withnessed in Nairaland. Anyway that is non of my business. Now haven done all the collection and parkaging WHO? then gave it the Very Name, "The Holy "BIBLE"". Is it The Catholics or The Protestants?. If you are Sincere to yourself, that You Are Not ASHAMED To Be A Protestant, answer that Simple Question CORRECTLY.

You are seriously interested in current affairs while we are interested in bringing you back to God.

You are interested in things synonymous to: who is the first president of Jamaica? Who discovered that mosquito can bite? Etc.

Who are these protestants you kept mentioning as if they stole something from you?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Wonderful!!. You must be a Very Bright, Brilliant, Clever, Intelligent Boy, for haven asked you question and answered it by yourself. You know what?. I Score 100%. So now you can Clap For Yourself. As a matter of fact this is THE GREATEST DISPLAY OF IMMATURITY I have ever withnessed in Nairaland. Anyway that is non of my business. Now haven done all the collection and parkaging WHO? then gave it the Very Name, "The Holy "BIBLE"". Is it The Catholics or The Protestants?. If you are Sincere to yourself, that You Are Not ASHAMED To Be A Protestant, answer that Simple Question CORRECTLY.

Infact I'll have to say this.......catholics are even the protestants.............you guys abandoned completely the traditions which the apostles instigated with the help of the holy spirit and clung to fables and pagan traditions of men.......you guys are the protestants.........

y'all better go hide your idolatrous head in shame......................

If the person who used a synonymous word for the scriptures or scrolls is your problem then you seriously need help......all these questions in an effort to keep wallowing in idolatry......,smh!!!!!.....
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2012
Boomark:

You are seriously interested in current affairs while we are interested in bringing you back to God.

You are interested in things synonymous to: who is the first president of Jamaica? Who discovered that mosquito can bite? Etc.

Who are these protestants you kept mentioning as if they stole something from you?

Like I said they are even the PROTESTANTS............
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Jesus read the scriptures...........and so I do........
he didnt read "d bible" and was never recorded to have knelt and prayed b4 one, so say italo.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: My friend you should'nt resort to using silly names on people just to make some cheap points. On the other hand let me test you level of SINCERITY if you can answer the following question CORRECTLY. [.....Question] WHO even gave these SCIPTURES or SCROLLS the very name ""BIBLE."" Is it the CATHOLICS or the PROTESTANTS/pentecostals?.
sumtin ijawkid is forgetting is jesus was reading d jewish scripture not d xtian one! Anyone simply holding d ot without the newt may b a jew or xtian, one reason y italo is saying Jesus never saw a bible while on earth!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2012
Boomark:

The same way italo wants to force parents worship on us. Joshua was lying on his face before the ark.

You guys are looking for cheap cheap things just to hold unto idol worship. You should know with this that your church traditions has a very big question mark.
bookmark have ya 4goten dat u were d one wu implied u worshipped ur parents? And then added that Joshua is an idol worshipper!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2012
truthislight:

He will not.

Just see how you opened up what he had found impossible to comprehend all this while.

truthislight cul down oh!! Italo i blive has a point he his making!! If hypocrisy is removed and kneeling b4 an image of christ is called idolotry, then kneeling in front of anything may b considered as such wether it d pic of ur mum dat just happens to b in d room or ur own pic, ur bed or ur bible!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: So even after I delibrately backed out to save you some shame you still have the gots to reply with garbage. OKAY NOW! I will see how far you can go with this. First of all you called yourself an "attacker" when you can't launch a single "missile" but all this while you have been trying to doudge my "Atomic Bomb" which consist of you simply making the name of you church public. Don't worry, just keep running and I will be coming after you. It is just a matter of time, I will finally get you and do to you what the US Jet Fighter did to Hiroshima and Nagasarki in the year 1945. Maybe after your encounter with me, when next you see someone else's "PANADOL" you try and stay away from it. As you can see the man suffering the headache whos medication you took is not here to help you. You said that the name of you denomination is "Christian" You know what you are?. You are a LIAR. because there is no denomination with such a name unless you are creating another denomination this night. You think you can lie your way out?. OKAY you have resorted to LIES (SIN) just to avoid stating the simple name of your denomination. So you can't defend you church?.. Okay now I understand.Your denomination must be a SHAMEFUL ONE INDEED that you prefer to SIN rather than make it public. What type of christian are you ?. So you can't defend your church or you faith?. But all these while, you hid your protestant denominational identity and have been throwing insults and abuse on Sincere Catholics who made there church public and are making wonderful attempts to defend their Church and their faith. Now that you have been singled out of the crowd for you to declear your identity, so that we can rough handle you the way you have rough handled the Catholics, guess what you did?. You resorted to LIES which is a SIN. This shows that your are ashamed to be what you are (since you said you are not a protestant) while Catholics are proud to what they are. You know what?. To save you some shame, I promise not to use the name of your denomination against you as I said before in my previous post. SO NOW CAN YOU, WIHTOUT ANY FEAR OF EVIL, DECLEAR PUBLICLY THE NAME OF YOU DENOMINATION.
i guess bookmark na deeper life!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2012
This is anoda word play, christian vs catholic,
Boomark: ^You can't rough handle me. I am invincible. If you will not resort to bringing your facts from the bulletins, then get ready to start acting childishly like italo.

Is the church Christ formed a building/house? You don't even know.
kind of! He did! Wow! I'm a member of that building and the apostles are d foundation stone.

The apostles and followers of Christ are his church and they are called Christians. That is why my church is called Christians not catholic. You tell an obvious lie here if you say the apostles where called catholic church.
hahaha, oh, like wen u were born, bookmark was d name written on ya forehead.

Go and read what the bible meant by church or body of Christ. I am a Christian not a catholic.
no u aren't a catholic, that is probably becos u don't believe u were sent to d whole world to proclaim d kingdom!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Infact I'll have to say this.......catholics are even the protestants.............you guys abandoned completely the traditions which the apostles instigated with the help of the holy spirit and clung to fables and pagan traditions of men.......you guys are the protestants.........

y'all better go hide your idolatrous head in shame......................

If the person who used a synonymous word for the scriptures or scrolls is your problem then you seriously need help......all these questions in an effort to keep wallowing in idolatry......,smh!!!!!.....
hahaha, u wanna go ask d early xtians?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:
I can't remember when I ever said to my parents....."" HOLY PARENTS please pray for us(me and my siblings) sinners"" Or to the scriptures ""holy bible please pray for us sinners""

.........those are the Exact words you say to a deÀd mary and to the image of a white woman thinking its mary........
.___________________________

If till this moment you still can't understand that you are an idolater,then you need serious help.........

You reverence your parents and they pray for you. You kneel to the Bible and pray to it. You even kneel to your bed (a work of a furniture maker) and pray to it. It's not a must you use our words. You use your own words to worship your parents, bed and Bible.

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Bi·ble
[bahy-buh l]

-n.

Why are you now talking about scrolls and scripture. I taught you didn't accept anything that is not in your adulterated Jehovah's Witness "bible". Don't you know that there are writings in scrolls that are not in your bible?

You show me from the scrolls where any normal sane Jew or Christian worshipped a Bible or Parents or Bed. Show me where a normal sane Jew or Christian evangelized on the internet like you are doing now.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2012
italo:

You reverence your parents and they pray for you. You kneel to the Bible and pray to it. You even kneel to your bed (a work of a furniture maker) and pray to it. It's not a must you use our words. You use your own words to worship your parents, bed and Bible.

Childs play won't help you.........

Keep being foolish with your graven images.........
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, u wanna go ask d early xtians?

Make ona go hide ona idolatrous faces for somewhere............
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Ubenedictus: he didnt read "d bible" and was never recorded to have knelt and prayed b4 one, so say italo.

Ube when did I ever tell you I kneel before the scriptures when I read them.......have you guys got some eye problems??.........

I don't bow down to the scriptures when I read them...........

I don't bow down to my android tablet when I open the scriptures to read from it neither do I bow down to the book(Gods word).....

Direct this your allegations to people who see Gods word(the scriptures) as a tallisman rather than a book filled with important informations for our consumption.........direct your questions to persons who put there bibles in front of there cars, and under there pillows thinking it will save them from danger.....direct your questions to persons who bow down and pray to there bibles......

Because the person(ijawkid) you are discussing with does not engage in such jejune acts........all I do is read Gods word like Jesus and the apostles did and apply what I read..............

If you are looking for idolaters that will sympathize with you guys,quietly go look for the roman pagans whom you sprang out from or you can go look for buddhists......y'all have so much in common.......

Don't look for ijawkid.......I'm not an idol worshipper.......

3 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2012
italo:

Why are you now talking about scrolls and scripture. I taught you didn't accept anything that is not in your adulterated Jehovah's Witness "bible". Don't you know that there are writings in scrolls that are not in your bible?

You show me from the scrolls where any normal sane Jew or Christian worshipped a Bible or Parents or Bed. Show me where a normal sane Jew or Christian evangelized on the internet like you are doing now.

You even said I worship my bed abi??.......smh!!!!!!.........I thank God Jesus also slept on some kinda bed,maybe he too worshipped the material he slept on......

Let me tell you....if the apostles were alive today they'll evangelize via the internet...its a means of communication...I thought your olodo brain must have taught you that.......

The apostles used all means of communication existing back then in the 1st century to foster the goodnews..........was it through writing??....was it through messengers??...name it.......

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:
Ube when did I ever tell you I kneel before the scriptures when I read them.......have you guys got some eye problems??.........

I don't bow down to the scriptures when I read them...........

Are you not a Jehovah's Witness? You people bow to your Bible and worship it, offering prayers to it. I've seen it happen when Jehovah's Witnesses came to preach to me at home.

Besides, what you say doesn't matter. Its the conclusions I draw up from what I have observed that matters to me... Just like you come up with your own conclusions about me regardless of what I say.

ijawkid: I don't bow down to my android tablet when I open the scriptures to read from it neither do I bow down to the book(Gods word).....

You worship the Bible.

ijawkid: Direct this your allegations to people who see Gods word(the scriptures) as a tallisman rather than a book filled with important informations for our consumption.........direct your questions to persons who put there bibles in front of there cars, and under there pillows thinking it will save them from danger.....direct your questions to persons who bow down and pray to there bibles......

Because the person(ijawkid) you are discussing with does not engage in such jejune acts........all I do is read Gods word like Jesus and the apostles did and apply what I read..............

What you say is worthless. What you read and kneel to and worship is an adulterated bible. A distortion of God's word which was done by men.

ijawkid: If you are looking for idolaters that will sympathize with you guys,quietly go look for the roman pagans whom you sprang out from or you can go look for buddhists......y'all have so much in common.......

Don't look for ijawkid.......I'm not an idol worshipper.......

I'm not looking for idol worshippers to sympathize with me. I'm admonishing the idol worshipper who is bent on forcing his heretical ways on others.

Afterall, to you, even Jesus himself is an idol, because we worship him as God while you Jehovah's Witnesses say he was only a man...like me and you and Osama Bin Laden.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
ijawkid:

You even said I worship my bed abi??.......smh!!!!!!.........I thank God Jesus also slept on some kinda bed,maybe he too worshipped the material he slept on......

The Bible doesn't tell us that Jesus knelt to his bed and worshipped it. Why do you do it? It is YOU that has said many times that anything that Jesus did not do or command in the Bible is a sin, not me.

ijawkid: Let me tell you....if the apostles were alive today they'll evangelize via the internet...its a means of communication...I thought your olodo brain must have taught you that.......

The apostles used all means of communication existing back then in the 1st century to foster the goodnews..........was it through writing??....was it through messengers??...name it.......

You have never talked about what the apostles would have done if they were still alive before. All you normally say is "where is it in the Bible." So why does it now matter what the apostles would have done if they were here today? Is it now acceptable to do what the apostles didn't do in the Bible? Suddenly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? / What Is The Name Of God Almighty? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.