Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic (9674 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: (@ Boomark) ...........My Friend, stop dodging the simple request. Just give me the remaining "95" let me Dissect PROTESTANISM for you. (that is what you get for taking someone else's "Panadol"wink

I am not a protestant. Things i stand for are in those links i showed you. A protestant should be in a better position to state their advantages and disadvantages for you.

Why not view how catholics are believing in obvious lies formulated by satan. It you have truth in you you will drop every idol in your possession after reading them.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark:

I am not a protestant. Things i stand for are in those links i showed you. A protestant should be in a better position to state their advantages and disadvantages for you.

Why not view how catholics are believing in obvious lies formulated by satan. It you have truth in you you will drop every idol in your possession after reading them.
d bolded is d biggest joke of d day, it is like saying d arian will be most objective wen discussion d trinity, even worse. The idols u seem to see are figment of ya imagination, u ar daydreaming! Wakeup!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: d bolded is d biggest joke of d day, it is like saying d arian will be most objective wen discussion d trinity, even worse. The idols u seem to see are figment of ya imagination, u ar daydreaming! Wakeup!

grin

I am Boomark not protestant.

But the images of the idol in your church are solid real objects. I don't think am just imagining them.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
What about the images (idols) on your phone and laptop? Are they real or I'm just imagining them?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2012
italo: What about the images (idols) on your phone and laptop? Are they real or I'm just imagining them?

You will soon ask me if the plate Christ ate from is an idol.

Those images you pope/bishop offer incense to are idols. The images you kneel and bow to are idols. Those images which may represent the image of lucifer and some opportunistic demons you use as a prayer aid are idol. I have told you, the Holyspirit should be your aid.

Stop the proliferation of idol worship.

4 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Boomark:

Those images you pope/bishop offer incense to are idols. The images you kneel and bow to are idols. Those images which may represent the image of lucifer and some opportunistic demons you use as a prayer aid are idol. I have told you, the Holyspirit should be your aid.

Since the Holy Spirit should be your aid, why are you worshipping you pastors, parents, friend and Bible by allowing them take the place of the Holy Spirit?

You bow to some of these people, ask them to pray for you, keep images of them on your phone, kneel to the Bible and pray to it, pay reverence to them etc.

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

You bow to some of these people, ask them to pray for you, keep images of them on your phone, kneel to the Bible and pray to it, pay reverence to them etc.

It seems these lines serve as a coolant for you and your colleagues after your brains must have been seriously heated with idolatry......

Italo.....flee from idolatry.........

I don warn you!!!!......

3 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Honestly I don't know what is wrong with all PROTESTANTS. So you people can't differentiate between a BIBLICAL FACT and a HISTORICAL FACT. That something is not in the bible does not mean that it is not TRUE. Example1) 1+1=2 is it in the bibe? NO!. Is it true? YES!. Why?. Because it is a MATHEMATICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. Example2) World War 2 ended in 1945. TRUE or FAULSE ? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO!. Why? It is not a biblical fact, it is a HISTORICAL FACT. Example3) The earth is round. TRUE or FAULSE? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO. Why? Because it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT. One more example!! All Penticostal or rather Protestant churches started after M. Luther [ ie more than 1,500 years after The Holy Roman Catholic Church]. TRUE or FAULSE?. TRUE!. Is it in the bible?. NO!. Why? BECAUSE IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. The Anglicans, the Moslems, even the Unbelivers know this and some sincere protestants anyway. As for you, You will get to know this any day you become a SINCERE PROTESTANT or you go and read your history nootbook and learn more H I S T O R I C A L F A C T S.

If you like hold history tightly to validate your belief that is you. What am saying is that, Christ Church was built on the very day The *Holy Spirit decended from heaven* The day know in the scripture as *PENTICOST* it did not say penticostal, protestant, catholic etc etc......but on the day of *PENTICOST* Christ church was born, not after.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

Since the Holy Spirit should be your aid, why are you worshipping you pastors, parents, friend and Bible by allowing them take the place of the Holy Spirit?

FUNNIRITY..... grin grin grin
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:
It seems these lines serve as a coolant for you and your colleagues after your brains must have been seriously heated with idolatry......

Italo.....flee from idolatry.........

I don warn you!!!!......

Ijawkid flee from idolatry. All these grammar you are speaking won't help you when the master comes again. Flee from worshipping your Bible and Parents.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Boomark:

u have already said joshua in d bible is an idol worshipper! I cant help ur delusion.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2012
plappville:

If you like hold history tightly to validate your belief that is you. What am saying is that, Christ Church was built on the very day The *Holy Spirit decended from heaven* The day know in the scripture as *PENTICOST* it did not say penticostal, protestant, catholic etc etc......but on the day of *PENTICOST* Christ church was born, not after.
and dat was d catholic church! Wow!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

Ijawkid flee from idolatry. All these grammar you are speaking won't help you when the master comes again. Flee from worshipping your Bible and Parents.

You are in essence also saying that Jesus practiced idolatry when he read from the scriptures...........

Keep deluding yourself with idolatry.........
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

You are in essence also saying that Jesus practiced idolatry when he read from the scriptures...........

Keep deluding yourself with idolatry.........

Jesus never read the Bible. Jesus never even mentioned the word "Bible."

...And he certainly didn't kneel to the Bible and pray to it.

Keep deluding yourself with idolatry........
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2012
italo:

Jesus never read the Bible. Jesus never even mentioned the word "Bible."

...And he certainly didn't kneel to the Bible and pray to it.

Keep deluding yourself with idolatry........

I said Jesus read from the scriptures......na lie??..........

See the definition of scripture::

Scrip·ture
[skrip-cher]

-n.
1. the sacred writings of the Old or New Testaments or both together.
2. any writing or book, esp. when of a sacred or religious nature.

For you to say Jesus didn't read from the scriptures you must be a liar or one refutes truths.......

And like Jesus I don't bow down to the scriptures when I read them and I don't worship it nor pray to the pages of the scriptures......its a book and not Yahweh......how many times I go tell you....smh!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
I repeat: Jesus never read the Bible! He never even mentioned the word "Bible"! He never knelt to the Bible and prayed to it as you do.

You can use many words to twist it but it doesn't matter one bit.

Stop doing what Jesus didn't do. Stop doing what Jesus didn't command you to do.

Stop the idolatry!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
italo: I repeat: Jesus never read the Bible! He never even mentioned the word "Bible"! He never knelt to the Bible and prayed to it as you do.

Stop doing what Jesus didn't do. Stop doing what Jesus didn't command you to do.

Stop the idolatry!

Jesus read from the scriptures.......

Keep decieving yourself that Jesus didn't read from the scriptures............

Jesus showed by example that we should read from Gods laws......

Something you and your colleagues fail to do,rather you let pagans be the masters you imitate...............

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Jesus read from the scriptures.......

Keep decieving yourself that Jesus didn't read from the scriptures............

Jesus showed by example that we should read from Gods laws......

Something you and your colleagues fail to do,rather you let pagans be the masters you imitate...............

Mr man, flee from idolatry. Jesus never mentioned the word "Bible" let alone worship it.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Word play, bible vs scriptures, two kids on da thread. Besides Jesus read scriptures, it it is no where written dat he read "the bible" and it is not written that he knelt and prayed b4 "a bible".
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
plappville:

Dear sister, plappville[f] you are very correct. The Church was born on the day of PENTECOST. But on that day she was born, she had no NAME. No child comes into the world bearing a name. Girl! did you come into this world bearing a name?. NO! but after some time you became known as Plappville[f] {and not ellivqqalq[m]}. That is exactly what happened to the ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY CHRIST. She was born on the day of pentecost, but after some time she became known as THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH {and not protestant or penticostal church}. Sister, do you understand it now?. That is why I am still proud to be a Catholic. So you can help me to tell your protestant brothers to stop protestesting about a TRUE FACT that they cannot change.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
FXKing2012: The apostles were called Christians for the first time on the day of the pentecost (Acts 2). This means that the first Christians were pentecostal Christians.
So quit spreading the false notion that the first Christians were catholics.
cheap popularity.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: Word play, bible vs scriptures, two kids on da thread. Besides Jesus read scriptures, it it is no where written dat he read "the bible" and it is not written that he knelt and prayed b4 "a bible".

Jesus read the scriptures...........and so I do........
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Jesus never mentioned the word "Bible."

Jesus never said "where is it in the Bible?"

Jesus never read the Bible.

Jesus never knelt to the Bible.

Jesus never prayed to the Bible.

Yet these are things you do.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
italo: Jesus never mentioned the word "Bible."

Jesus never said "where is it in the Bible?"

Jesus never read the Bible.

Jesus never knelt to the Bible.

Jesus never prayed to the Bible.

Yet these are things you do.

Sorry to say this.....but u be MUMU....

Would you be happy if I called the scriptures ""SCROLLs"??....since the word Bible is your problem,let me start using the word SCROLLs....

All in an effort to keep engaging in idolatry you resort to childs play.....

Let me quote a scripture that showed Jesus quoted from the scriptures...or should I say Scroll??....because the same scroll Jesus read from we still read it....
Luke 4:17

##New International Version (©1984)
The scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to
him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is
written:

##New Living Translation (©2007)
The scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to
him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place
where this was written:

Just like Jesus did I read from the scriptures.....I don't bow down to the scriptures nor pray through it........rather you are the ones who bow down to marys image and pray through her........blatant idolatry....

3 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Boomark:

Boomark just look at how easily an suddenly you denied being a protestant, just because of a simple request for the remaining "95". Is this how you protestant behave?. Okay there is no problem, I will give you two options. ...........[1.] Just give me the remaining 95 differences between The Holy Roman Catholic Church and the the Protestant Churches so that I will fulfill my promise to you. ........[2.]Now I have decleared openly and publicly that I am proud to be a Catholic and I will say it again, I am proud to be a Catholic. Do you want to hear it one more time?. Okay I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC. (If you want me to say it 10 more times just let me know imediately you have fulfille my request). Now if you are not ashamed of your Denomination, just state and declear its name publicly so that me and my brothers/sisters will open the remaining "Cans of Worms" on it. Maybe after todays lesson you will learn to keep QUIET when Catholics talk.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Would you be happy if I called the scriptures ""SCROLLs"??....since the word Bible is your problem,let me start using the word SCROLLs....

Let me quote a scripture that showed Jesus quoted from the scriptures...or should I say Scroll??....because the same scroll Jesus read from we still read it....

written:

where this was written:

Just like Jesus did I read from the scriptures.....I don't bow down to the scriptures nor pray through it........rather you are the ones who bow down to marys image and pray through her........blatant idolatry....
My friend you should'nt resort to using silly names on people just to make some cheap points. On the other hand let me test you level of SINCERITY if you can answer the following question CORRECTLY. [.....Question] WHO even gave these SCIPTURES or SCROLLS the very name ""BIBLE."" Is it the CATHOLICS or the PROTESTANTS/pentecostals?.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
italo: I repeat: Jesus never read the Bible! He never even mentioned the word "Bible"! He never knelt to the Bible and prayed to it as you do.

Stop the idolatry!

idolatry is intoxicating this guy.

It has captured your 'medular oblongatar.'

SMMedular for you!!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: u have already said joshua in d bible is an idol worshipper! I cant help ur delusion.

The same way italo wants to force parents worship on us. Joshua was lying on his face before the ark.

You guys are looking for cheap cheap things just to hold unto idol worship. You should know with this that your church traditions has a very big question mark.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Boomark:

idolatry is intoxicating this guy.

It has captured your 'medular oblongatar.'

SMMedular for you!!
My friend you have not even attempted any of my request and you have started attacking someone else. Is this a sign that you are ashamed of your potestant denomination?. Or are you a member of the NON-DENOMINATIONAL protestant denomination. Which ever one it is, we are waiting for you. Just make the name public and we will teach you the lesson of you life. And then show you that THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS, IS, AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST. You don't need to be afaid when your are "THE ORIGINAL" it is only when you are "fake"
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Boomark just look at how easily an suddenly you denied being a protestant, just because of a simple request for the remaining "95". Is this how you protestant behave?. Okay there is no problem, I will give you two options. ...........[1.] Just give me the remaining 95 differences between The Holy Roman Catholic Church and the the Protestant Churches so that I will fulfill my promise to you. ........[2.]Now I have decleared openly and publicly that I am proud to be a Catholic and I will say it again, I am proud to be a Catholic. Do you want to hear it one more time?. Okay I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC. (If you want me to say it 10 more times just let me know imediately you have fulfille my request). Now if you are not ashamed of your Denomination, just state and declear its name publicly so that me and my brothers/sisters will open the remaining "Cans of Worms" on it. Maybe after todays lesson you will learn to keep QUIET when Catholics talk.

Do you know me? Or did any body tell you am a protestant? I am a Christian my brother.

If you are a proud Catholic that ingage in idol worship good for you.

Look for those that are protestants they will help you.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijawkid:

written:

where this was written:

@italo

He has shown you that Christ read from the scrolls. Will call it idol again?

So show us where Christ or his apostles knelt before the image of Mary so as to validate its use.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ Boomark.......................... My friend what is your PROBLEM. Which christian does not know the name of his/her Church. If you are truely a christian simply state the name of your church and let me and my brothers and sisters do the rest. You are beginig to make me suspect that you are a Moslem spying on Christian forum. Which ever one you are, simply make the name public and stop hiding behind the back drops of Nairaland. Is this too difficult, just state the NAME of you denomination and stop waisting our time because we are waiting for you and we have ALOT for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? / What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.