Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. (11346 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Great Bible Contradictions / 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by olabowale(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
Reading the posting of Sisikill about Job, I am grateful to God that I am a M/us/lim. The presentation about Job, an elect and Prophet of Almighty God is so warped. It begs and deviates from true understanding of what a prophet is.

Do you guys think the title belongs to just any John Doe? God elected His prophets. And the prophets and messengers knew that they were elected. And about Job, from the Qur'an, we read that he was never weary at no time about the protection of God. He was even ashamed to ask God to cure him. Even though his wife was making demand that he supplicated to his Lord for cure. The devil was quick at trying to suggest to him that maybe God has abandoned him. But with all of these pressure, Job never stopped praising God. Even when all he could nove was his eyes and his tongue.

In due time God commanded the Gabriel to Job at the dump site where he was abandoned because of the odor that comes out of him as a result of all the combined ailments that afflicted him, which included the rottenness of his skin. Gabreil insructed him that he should use the heel of his foot to strike the soil that water will gush out for the cure of his illness. Job was even too weak for that. But with great encouragement, as he needed to participate in his own wellness, he struck the dirt and water came out immediately.

From this water, the washed his body. The body immediately healed, as if no desease has ever affected him. He drank from this water and regained his full strenght, and became a young man. But before the beginning of his trial, Job was over 80 years old. But he only suffered a fraction of it. A total of about 8 years.

As his miracle began, after the trial, his wife had also became very young, so as to complement his new look. This is miracle from A/llah. I wonder how you, sisikill could truly say that such a man, a Prophet did not know or understand God? If he did not, who else coul; Jesus, who your Bible claimed to have cried out about why God had forsaken him? Didn't Moses know that he was a Prophet? Of course. Only in the Bible do we read that elects of God in prophethood/messengership are denied their rightful places and positions. Sometimes they are just simply demeaningly called Patriachs! Shameful really.

Did you ever know of any prophet who never knew about him being an elect of God? Again, do you know God, since you claimed that Job lacked the true understanding of God? Are you better than Job or rather are you one of those who call themselves Prophets without authority?
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Sisikill: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2008
@ olabowale

I’ve read the religion section long enough to know how things work here on here, so I’m not ready to put myself in the middle of the never ending debates that goes on. Maybe I am naïve but I don’t understand the need to prove one religion is better than the other. To be quite honest, after reading  the things written by people who are championing one religion over the other, I can safely say I understand why some have chosen to be atheists. 

About Job. . .I’m not sure I fully understand what you  mean by “demeaning patriarchs”  but I’ll assume by that. . .

A) You think these prophets weren’t given their due respect here on earth.

B) You think they weren’t perfect enough to be called prophets of God.

First off, I’d think someone who is a follower of God. . .A l l a h would know that it’s not the earthly praises or recognition that matters but the heavenly, Yes, Job was tested in the worst possible way and he had moments of doubts, however I don’t think anyone who has read his story remembers him in disdain.  What he is remembered for is his steadfastness in the face of trouble and that the blessings he got in his latter days were more than his former because of his trust in God.

Secondly, I’d think someone who is a child of God. . .A l l a h would know that no one but God/A l l a h is perfect. Yes, prophets are men of God but they are still men with limited understanding and it is a testament to God’s mercy that even the most flawed of all mankind can be chosen to do His work. The idea that someone has to be perfect before he can be called a prophet of God leads to unrealistic expectations. These unrealistic expectations is why you don’t get how Job can love God, obey God and serve God without having a full comprehension of who God is. You fail to understand that it’s because we see Job as a human being like us, we are able to relate to him. I don’t know about you and others for that matter but I’ve had several moments in my life where I think “If Job can hold on despite all that happened to him, why can’t I?” Tell me please, do you imagine that would be possible if Job was portrayed as a perfect being? The purpose of  the Holy Book (Bible, Great Book. . .whatever) is to give us divine guidance and direction, is it not? So how useful would it be if the people whose stories we’re supposed to learn from are flawless, when we know full well we are from that?

Thirdly, I’d think one who professes to be a scholar would know better than to take one write up in response to a small part of a whole as the absolute on the whole. Now, I’m willing to leave room for the possibility that the problem lies with me, maybe I am unrealistic in my expectation that people do a little research before coming to a conclusion.  The way I see it,  If you had done a little research, you’ll know

The Bible also states that despite all he went through, JOB NEVER STOPPED PRAISING GOD. 
When his wife told him to curse God, JOB NEVER STOPPED PRAISING GOD
When his friends mocked him, JOB NEVER STOPPED PRAISING GOD.
When he was sick and barely able to move, JOB NEVER STOPPED PRAISING GOD

If you had done your research, you know that never once was Job said to be a prophet in the Bible. He was described as a man who was “perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil”  and even if he was a prophet, I still wouldn’t expect him to have a FULL UNDERSTANDING of who God is because. . .

God is beyond the comprehension of man.
He’s like nothing ever seen or heard
And no one can fathom his infinite wisdom. . .not even his prophets (these are lyrics from one of my favorite songs. An apt description of God, no?)

Finally, I am well aware that the Great Book portrays Job as a prophet. . .and it’s not my place to say if this portrayal is realistic, right or appropriately worthy of someone who is a messenger/prophet of God. I say what I have to say based on my understanding of the Holy Book I have chosen to study and I won’t take it as a federal offense because someone else doesn’t feel that way. Like I said, I am not going to get sucked into the endless, unwinnable debate that goes on here. . .so live and lets live.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by owo(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2008
bawomolo:

does that mean certain guidelines can be broken??

Guide-lines: Boundaries of operation

The tree felling quotes are both instructions for different situations aimed at accomplishing set goals therefore they are both valid. They are not eternal/timeless laws.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by bawomolo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2008
owo:

Guide-lines: Boundaries of operation

The tree felling quotes are both instructions for different situations aimed at accomplishing set goals therefore they are both valid. They are not eternal/timeless laws.

but god's law are supposed to last forever. so does God change his mind when he feels like
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by bawomolo(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2008
Was the tomb opened or closed when the women arrived?

John 20:1
The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Matthew
28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

How many days is unleavened bread to be eaten during the passover?

Deuteronomy 16:8
Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the Lord thy God.

Exodus 12:15
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by huxley(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
Are you not aware of this contradiction thread?
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2008
It is not that the Bible contradicts itself

its that the Bible contradicts YOU
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by texazzpete(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol
The Bible was written by men, under divine influence.
As such, even though words may differ slightly, the message is never contradictory.

One other religious book tells us in one place that we should be gentle towards women, then elsewhere admonishes us to beat 'em if they misbehave.

Yet another one speaks of a religion of peace in one breath, then urges the assembled brethren to exterminate all Jews.
Was it not the proponent of a religion book that was reputed to have many slaves?

The message matters the most!
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by bawomolo(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2008
Gamine:

It is not that the Bible contradicts itself

its that the Bible contradicts YOU

nothing but circular reasoning.

i might bring this thread out of retirement cool cool
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by TheSly: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2008
bawomolo:

nothing but circular reasoning.

i might bring this thread out of retirement cool cool
Uh Oh. . . . .Boy Oh Boy.
Where did u go? To the moon? cheesy
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by bawomolo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
a little something something for the people
cool

Is casting out devils a sign of a true Christian?

YES

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils.

NO

Mark 9:38
And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

Luke 9:49
And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.

Is it OK to take a census??

2 Chronicles 2:17
And Solomon numbered all the strangers that were in the land of Israel, after the numbering wherewith David his father had numbered them,

2 Samuel 24:1
And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah. , And David's heart smote him after that he had numbered the people. And David said unto the LORD, I have sinned greatly in that I have done. , So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel , and there died of the people , seventy thousand men
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
bawomolo

you don bring this thread back to life?
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by bawomolo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
oh yes it's back, make it una contribe o grin
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by lastpage: 2:31am On Feb 19, 2010
@Skyone in February 2008
Bawomolo

In all manners i believe you have insulted my GOD, JEHOVAH AND THE HOLY ONE OF ISREAL to extent that is unbearable, if you do not repent sincerely from sin within the next 7 DAYS, this is what will happen to you

(1) You will suffer helplessly and not be seen
(2) Your days on earth will be cut short
(3) Your fruits will be cursed.

Unless JESUS does not remain THE KING OF KINGS and THE LORD OF LORDS then you are free from the above. Carry on, even your leader satan will not dear test the anger of the ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB.

A word is enough for the wise and couple of warning is enough for the foolish ones.

This is the same "useless" bawolomo in September 2008!
oh yes am (sic) back, make it una contribe o

And the crazy dude was just on in February 2010  on some tithing Pastor thread! shocked shocked shocked

What happened?
is it that God just sniffed at "Skyone" like: Wetin be your own business sef, u wan "cry more than the bereaved"?
Or does this tell us that God is not man, that he needs "mere men" to issue fatwa! in his name! grin grin

I hope the lesson is learned? undecided

Peace & Luv.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2010
?
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Yehowah: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
That a global cataclysmic flood occurred cannot be denied by considering all the evidence. All nations and all tribes have a story about the flood which has been likely corrupted if the story was passed down orally. I feel so sorry for those who have no knowledge that people in the past (around 1600 AM or 2500 BC) had technology much better than us and we are just beginning to catch up. We still cannot cut large blocks of stone like those ancients in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. Who built the Great Pyramid?? Who built the structures on Easter Island?? One block in Lebanon is so massive NO CRANE ON THIS PLANET CAN CARRY IT!!

Noah built the ark mainly of gopher (cypress) wood but he had metal rivets and washers in the ark. The rivet contained titanium, aluminum, manganese, vanadium and chromium. He need not take the fish with him according to Genesis. He only took a pair [female and male] of every unclean kind and seven of every clean kind. If anyone tells me the dog, wolf and coyote are of the same kind, I would believe the person. The horse, zebra and donkey are the same kind of animal. If the animals could originally bring forth, then they are of the same kind. He did not need to carry massive animals. THE SMALLER ANIMALS CAME TO HIM!! READ: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahs-ark-07.htm and WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y5ORpMTebI .

How did clams in the closed position get to the top of Mount Everest, Mount Kilimanjaro or the rest? Might I add that clams CANNOT walk? FOSSILIZATION (the hardening of organic tissue) requires a RAPID BURIAL BY WATER to occur. Clams also open when they die so this evinces the clams were not expecting to die.

ALL ANIMALS ARE SMALL BEFORE THEY GET LARGE. Noah could easily have taken 1000's of tiny land animals which would later grow large and adapt to their environment after the flood. In humans, we have seen a White South African give birth to a Black and a Black Nigerian give birth to a White. A similar phenomenon occurs in animals at times. I would rather believe in the most high GOD through his son (Yeshua the MESSIAH) my whole life and when I die find out he is fake than scoff at him my entire life to find out he is real at RESURRECTION.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 30, 2011
Smh at the author of this thread. Wherever he his now, can tell a story of the existence of GOD or otherwise
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by aletheia(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
lastpage:

What happened?
is it that God just sniffed at "Skyone" like: Wetin be your own business sef, u wan "cry more than the bereaved"?

@lastpage:

Perhaps you spoke too soon.
I believe you yourself quoted Skyone thus:
if you do not repent sincerely from sin within the next 7 DAYS, this is what will happen to you. . .

(1) You will suffer helplessly and not be seen
- The OP was shot on the doorsteps of his father's house and no one saw him as he lay dying there until his elder brother came home
(2) Your days on earth will be cut short - Sad to report that the OP died - cut short in the prime of life

(Eccl 12:13-14 [KJV])
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Sweetnecta: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
stupidity of the christians. i dont who they copied; Jesus who wanted people to be brought before him to be killed or Jesus who told them to turn the other cheek or Paul who was chasing the all over the place before he went into a trance?

Don't forget that i am a muslim. My God is never weary and he is full of Knowedge.

A youth died, and you people never stopped making fun of his tragedy.

I have a youth who became a believer when he was well into his 30s.

Who told you that if the young man died because of what skyone said in 2008? Read what syone said and whenever the young man died, it was not within the time of skyone.

Allah gives each person the time he or she will use on earth. How many atheists around the world that God allows to remain and yet they have not relent? Who is Powerful; Skyone or God Who allows the sun to shine on everyone?

You people have no soul, no moral, no sense of humanity.

The worst kinda man should be left alone after death. the boy still has family and those who grief for his loss.

Muhammad [as] taught us a great lesson when he stood as the funeral procession of a jew was passing in front of him. His companions [ra] asked him, Oh Messenger [as] why did you stand [and they stood with him] as the funeral was passing, he was a disbeliever?

he said to them, should one not feel the loss of this perished soul. Perchance he could have became a believer.

learn from this and leave the dead with his Creator. And God may punish a people who make decision for God about who He will deal with His creatures.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Image123(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2011
Eh ya, and the man died sha. Timeless agony
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Joagbaje(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2011

(Galatians 6:7): 
'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man sow,that shall 
he also reap,  

Here are some 
men and women who mocked God : 

John Lennon (Singer): 
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, 
he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. 

I do not have to argue about that,  
I am certain. 
Jesus 
was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more 
famous than Him' (1966). 

Lennon, after 
saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, 
was shot six times. 

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil )
 During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes 
from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, 
then he died. 

Cazuza (Bi-intimate Brazilian 
composer, singer and poet): 

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), 
 while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air 
and said:'God, that's for you.' 
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner. 

The man who built the Titanic 
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the 
Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' 
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress) 
She  was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a 
show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:'I don't need your Jesus'. 
A week later, 
she was found dead in her apartment 

Bon Scott (Singer) 
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he 
sang: 'Don't stop me;
 I'm going down all the way,
 down the highway to hell',  

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit. 

Campinas (IN 2005) 
In Campinas , Brazil,
 A group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a 
friend,  . The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter 
holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' 

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause 
Inside Here, It' s Already Full ' 
Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, 
everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken 

Christine 
Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and 
entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written. 

In June 2006 
she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor 
vehicle. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many have 
died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive. 'Jesus' 

Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by rezzy: 1:14am On Jul 31, 2011
@sweetnecta,
You are a bigger fool with a capital letter F.
You are as useless as the so called god you worship.
I wonder why people still answer you.
Like i told you, you can hit your empty head against the wall or better still go and kiss the transformer
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Sweetnecta: 2:36am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ There is no transformer in the street where I reside. So there.

I wonder if my talking about a disbeliever makes this little lady {rezzy} so angry.

@Rezzy; If Jesus is God and he complained about dying, then all mankind will have argument against him on the day of Judgement for creating death. death that he can't handle without crying "why".

Thats not even the quality of a mere believer in God. A believer accepts his/her fate which God has decreed.

I know that Jesus son of Mary didn't cry, didn't die because God promised to protect him, hence the holy spirit {Angel Gabriel] came to assist him and protect him, by the Permission of God from all the evil intents of his enemies.

sisi, be careful o. Worship 1 God and leave 3 gods alone. I am inviting you to Islam. Enter it peacefully. It will benefit you.

All these gra gra in your heart will disappear one time.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by rezzy: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2011
Sorry, i cant come and join a religion where there is no salvation, where they recite one thing day in day out.
Your religion is not peaceful, if it is, your brothers will not be in the north killing their fellow humans
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by PA1982(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2011
Yehowah wrote:

That a global cataclysmic flood occurred cannot be denied by considering all the evidence. All nations and all tribes have a story about the flood which has been likely corrupted if the story was passed down orally. I feel so sorry for those who have no knowledge that people in the past (around 1600 AM or 2500 BC) had technology much better than us and we are just beginning to catch up. We still cannot cut large blocks of stone like those ancients in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. Who built the Great Pyramid?? Who built the structures on Easter Island?? One block in Lebanon is so massive NO CRANE ON THIS PLANET CAN CARRY IT!!

Noah built the ark mainly of gopher (cypress) wood but he had metal rivets and washers in the ark. The rivet contained titanium, aluminum, manganese, vanadium and chromium. He need not take the fish with him according to Genesis. He only took a pair [female and male] of every unclean kind and seven of every clean kind. If anyone tells me the dog, wolf and coyote are of the same kind, I would believe the person. The horse, zebra and donkey are the same kind of animal. If the animals could originally bring forth, then they are of the same kind. He did not need to carry massive animals. THE SMALLER ANIMALS CAME TO HIM!! READ: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahs-ark-07.htm and WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y5ORpMTebI .

How did clams in the closed position get to the top of Mount Everest, Mount Kilimanjaro or the rest? Might I add that clams CANNOT walk? FOSSILIZATION (the hardening of organic tissue) requires a RAPID BURIAL BY WATER to occur. Clams also open when they die so this evinces the clams were not expecting to die.

ALL ANIMALS ARE SMALL BEFORE THEY GET LARGE. Noah could easily have taken 1000's of tiny land animals which would later grow large and adapt to their environment after the flood. In humans, we have seen a White South African give birth to a Black and a Black Nigerian give birth to a White. A similar phenomenon occurs in animals at times. I would rather believe in the most high GOD through his son (Yeshua the MESSIAH) my whole life and when I die find out he is fake than scoff at him my entire life to find out he is real at RESURRECTION.

I don't understand about the fish. Surely salt water fish would die in all that fresh water of the Deluge, wouldn't they?
And who cleaned up the excrements of all those animals during the Flood?

I don't scoff at the Most High, brother. But I think many of the Bible stories are allegories, not facts.
Re: The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. by Sweetnecta: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2011
@rezzy; « #279 on: Today at 07:27:43 AM »
[Quote]Sorry, i cant come and join a religion where there is no salvation, where they recite one thing day in day out.[/Quote]I am going to ask you if before Jesus there was any salvation? Where all Jews before Jesus destined to hell? How is Job going to end up in hell? Please explain it. Are you saying that Moses, Aaron, Joshua etc will end up in hell? Sisi, rethink your position. The fact is Jesus had a window of salvation for a specific people; tribes, the nations of Israel. Jesus was not the savior in human prophetic responsibility during the lifetime of Moses. Or the lifetime of David whose Psalm you use to protect yourself where and when Gospels are useless.

I dont get you about recite one thing day in day out. What about it? You must be a youth. No wonder your anger is boiling over. I see you wearing Hijab soon though. Like a young woman says 'Omo Eko ile nie o "swagger'. Hijabie women are beautifully obeying God, just like Mary mother of Jesus.

[Quote]Your religion is not peaceful, if it is, your brothers will not be in the north killing their fellow humans[/Quote]What about my yoruba and all the way to igbo brothers and sisters who are not killing any humans? You don't think the case of the northern brothers is more than religion? Abeg comot for road.

I wo omode yi fara balee. pele pele dowo e o. gbo gbogbo nkon ti mo nso fun e. a seee e ni anfani. Omo south of Nigeria ni e o swagger. lets communicate about religion. its good if you can sell me Christianity, with absolute proof. I am eager to sell islam to yo with absolute proof. Neither of us should be blind and swallow lies just because it is easy to ingest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? / Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? / Why Are Most Christians Stingy When It Comes To Church Offerings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.