Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30602 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Lordave: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Messi don break Gerd Mullers record o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Noiseless2: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
What a people, what a country,what a shame?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by saintneo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
What has NOI done to deserve the kidnapping of her mother? What has she done, that most Nairalanders are very happy to support the kidnappers, even suggesting ransom size?

Nigeria is filled with people of mediocre minds.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4chi: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Moral of the story: BE CAREFUL HOW YOU Bleep YOUR COUNTRY OR YOU MAY END UP BEING bleeped TOO!!!anyway aunty Ngozi collects her dough in dollars so payment na small thing. Oya,kidnappers name your price make she quick pay,we need the queen for Xmas Owambe at the palace.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by muktarmtt(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Brovo brovo nyc one make get ur owm subsidy money abi na only u knw hw 2 chop money well don kidnapers[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Depraved Nigerians and their warped sense of justice. How can the kidnap of an innocent 85 year old granny be justified in any way. Her daughter serves as a minister and therefor it's ok for her to be seized by a band of criminals?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
okpara ugo:

You dey mad. They will be located in 2 days or less than that. You think say nah everybody you fit kidnap. And they wont get shilling...

Greedy ants that wont work hard. Me and you go read am for here.

*ticking**
i wont bet on that if i were u

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 6ft: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
ON ONE HAND I FEEL KINDA SORRY FOR D ROYAL FAMILY...ON ANODA HAND PPLE GET KIDNAPPED DAILY AND NOONE GVS A HOOT SO Y IN HEAVENS NAME WILL A COMMUNITY B PLACED UNDER SEIGE COS OF ONE WOMAN

#policewoman me think ur on a veeerrrry loooooooonnn' thnn
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
What has NOI done to deserve the kidnapping of her mother? What has she done, that most Nairalanders are very happy to support the kidnappers, even suggesting ransom size?

yeske, mediocre minds,. who did the filling ?
can u please enlighten the unintelligent then?
the floor is your sir.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
ode remo: @ policewoman what gives u that assurance that THIS tym the kidnapper will be caught, pls dont bet your house on it cos its not cool living in the cold u know., especially under bridge.
dont mind that police woman,the ppl that went for this woman know he status nd they wuld hve planned everything to detail
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by pinky21(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
real good news. Dat woman is bastardly rich ,1billion is even too small
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
saintneo: What has NOI done to deserve the kidnapping of her mother? What has she done, that most Nairalanders are very happy to support the kidnappers, even suggesting ransom size?

Plz dont say 'most Nairalanders'. They are the few Jobless FOOOLS we have on NL; the usual suspects who cos of joblessness somehow saw the news 1st and spur their frustrations of their miserable lives (like they usual do) on the 1st two pages before more reasonable people came on-board.

NL is all sorts of things, but it is not usually this bad...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
pinky21: real good news. Dat woman is bastardly rich ,1billion is even too small
10billion then

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by omenziate(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Failed country.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
there are some people u dont kidnap.that woman would muster all the security personnel and technology u can think of. Dont dare the devil.she has twisted mind of more refinde degree than those slowpokes.truss me her mom wud be released and those bleeping kidnappers nailed.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
the next target should be that minister for petroleum,instead of her sons spending the money on big american booties ,boyz need the money back in naija
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: there are some people u dont kidnap.that woman would muster all the security personnel and technology u can think of. Dont dare the devil.she has twisted mind of more refinde degree than those slowpokes.truss me her mom wud be released and those bleeping kidnappers nailed.
are u sure?always remember noone is untouchable
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by advocate666: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
To all these foolish people supporting the kidnappers, I say a collective FVCK YOU!

How can people driving audi cars be poor?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
ode remo:
yeske, mediocre minds,. who did the filling ?
can u please enlighten the unintelligent then?
the floor is your sir.
Even if NOI stole money, the kidnappers are not on a mission to recover the money and return it to the treasury. Besides, there are probably 1001 other Nigerians who stole much more.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ubong560(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls enlighten me on how to post topics on dis forum or perhaps, help post this thread as thus "GOVERNOR IMOKE VACATES OFFICE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, PUT DEPUTY AS ACTING GOVERNOR". Let's discuss it. Thanks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ubong560(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls enlighten me on how to post topics on dis forum or perhaps, help post this thread as thus "GOVERNOR IMOKE of CROSS RIVER VACATES OFFICE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, PUT DEPUTY as ACTING GOVERNOR". Let's discuss it. Thanks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sad. Bad event.woman too old.

But meanwhile maybe this will encourage dispassionate criticism and ginger our overlords to do something abt security and stop playing ostrich.

I just find it absurd to hear reports of cops overrunning the town. Thay type of bs makes u see the point of d haterz. This is animal farm shyte, some animals r more equal than others shyte.

Meanwhile i wonder what most folks here would say if they heard beaf or si cere9gerian got napped!! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kidnapping deserves capital punishment via firing squad. NOI is doing the best to serve this country against all odds and accusations from the very ignorant populace. The Sovereign Wealth Fund and Subsidy Removal are few of the great achievements of NOI. Whoever is behind the kidnap deserves to die via firing squad. These daredevils are trying to steer her off course. It wont work. When will Nigeria be mature enough for State Police ?

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: there are some people u dont kidnap.that woman would muster all the security personnel and technology u can think of. .
so what kind of people should be kidnapped? Me and you? Just because we don't have the security personnel and technology then we should be victims of kidnappers? Wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by redsun(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Funny enough most of the kidnapping in that area are carried out mostly by the local undergraduates who uses their guys from outside to muster the operations,and since there is no standing police in nigeria,they get away so easily.

Kidnapping in the real world is the toughest crime to pull out,but in nigeria it is like pick-pocket because nothing is in place to combat it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
i guess the revolution has started

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
i have personally seen Okonjo Iweala and i tell u its only two forces Obama and God that can gore her oars and nothing can be done. jsut cross ur fingers and watch.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
But then to think of it, is this scenario not what d ruling class bargained for? Alleviate poverty, create jobs, give good education r always catchphrases in naija. When u fail to do these, the result is naija of today.

But it was in dis same country that abacha died and folks threw parties naa!!! Was that a good or bad thing?

Abeg we are exactly where we are because we refuse to tell ourselves bome truths

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by baby124: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided cool

All I want to know is, is it 1billion dollars or 1billion naira. This is a serious catch. The evil that men do, live with them these days. Everyone is more desperate. The rich will feel the heat as the regular citizens have been robbed many many times already.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
No @ berem this woman measn swell for us, the likes of Sambo and farouk can be kidnapped i dont care a hoot!!!but Oknjo pls she doesnt desrve this neither do i
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: so what kind of people should be kidnapped? Me and you? Just because we don't have the security personnel and technology then we should be victims of kidnappers? Wonderful!
i beg help me ask that primary 6 student,maybe na him mama dem suppose come kidnap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.