Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30558 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by femeluaka(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.

It was not Obama,she was simply not qualified.well,what is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!GOOD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by stineb1: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Akshow: never knew i could one day support kidnappers. Way to go guys! Make Una kidnap her papa, uncle, cousin, nephew plus shudrens join.
Same to you!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Turbocharged: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
The comments on this thread shows the mindset of the average Nigerian: devilish (at least, majority).
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Kidnapping deserves capital punishment via firing squad. NOI is doing the best to serve this country against all odds and accusations from the very ignorant populace. The Sovereign Wealth Fund and Subsidy Removal are few of the great achievements of NOI. Whoever is behind the kidnap deserves to die via firing squad. These daredevils are trying to steer her off course. It wont work. When will Nigeria be mature enough for State Police ?

Ur president and pdp say we cannot have state police for political reasons.

So pls ask dem and not us here. Afterall we cannot muster any resources to track hoodlums, they can. Noi can.......

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
It's really bad these people are very stupid. Why didn't they go and kidnap the kids of the minister of petroleum that women instead of an innocent old woman. You can do better than that boys seriously man well keep her alive please and don't forget my cut hollla my niggle s peace.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ onatisi or whatever the hell ur name is,i am a young lady of 23yrs with my own company courtesy of okonjo's YOUWIN programme.i did not pay a dime to get my money and proposal approved cos she was so transparent and i dont suck up to nobody for progress in life.so while others move ahead keep bleeping jealousy and ignorance with ur cohorts.u guys can get lost in the island of DESPAIR

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: No @ berem this woman measn swell for us, the likes of Sambo and farouk can be kidnapped i dont care a hoot!!!but Oknjo pls she doesnt desrve this neither do i
as a 2 time minister of finance,a ministerial post that is very significant,what has she done to better the lives of you and I? The fuel subsidy saga is a clear case of "she never meant well for nigerians".
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by adonisyung(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: angry angryMay God bless the kidnappers.they should shift their attention to those criminals who rip off this country.They shouldn't be spared.since they don't wanna fight against kidnapping,they should also feel the pain.
imagine say U̶̲̥̅̊ ß 0k0nj0! U̶̲̥̅̊ n0r g0 like A̶̲̥̅♏?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by gratiaeo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Akshow: never knew i could one day support kidnappers. Way to go guys! Make Una kidnap her papa, uncle, cousin, nephew plus shudrens join.
U̶̲̥̅̊ ~a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥~ a BIG black idiot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cap28: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
pro01:

Abeg help me ask them oh.

A staggering number of Nigerians are unbelievably daft. How can so many people be endorsing or even "blessing" the kidnappers for abducting an innocent old woman - merely because her daughter happens to be a minister? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Assuming (but NOT conceding) that the minister deserves the worst fate for supposedly commiting heinous atrocities against the Nigerian people, does that make her mother vicariously liable?

I'm ashamed at how bleeped up some people are. Where is their humanity and sense of justice?

this "innocent old woman" was one of many beneficiaries of the money Okonjo Iweala looted from the nigerian treasury so she must bear the consequences of having a theif as a daughter, have you stopped to ask yourself about the teeming masses of unemployed youth roaming the streets of nigeria, do they deserve the miserable lives they have been condemned to courtesy of Okonjo Iweala and her accomplices in europe and america ? what have you got to say about a woman who diverts funds meant for education and healthcare into the coffers of european banks to pay off non existent debt ?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Turbocharged: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
advocate666: To all these foolish people supporting the kidnappers, I say a collective FVCK YOU!

How can people driving audi cars be poor?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
all these wouldnt have happened if govt had invested heavily in the security of nigerians by installing cctv ,communication gadgets for the police ,adequate logistics for the police nd training for police officers.they must have thought they were untouchble.noone is praying for the womn to be killed but we re happy becos the ppl who hd thought they were untoouchble nd that what is happening in naij doesnt concern them now know better that the best form of security is to be among ppl that are secured
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by eldoradoxx: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Today I lost faith in my generation in Nigeria after reading comments by deranged people who support the kidnapp of an 82 year old woman, helpless and fragile woman, a professor who had help mould Nigeria through hundred/ thousands of students that had passed through her simply because she is the (unfortunate) mum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. This generation is hopelessly lost and I weep for this country. You claim its poverty that instigates kidnapping and I ask, are these kidnapper really poor people? It is greed not poverty that fuel s kidnapping. The other day Peter Obi had to demolish choice properties owned by these kidnappers! If it was poverty, why didn't they stop after some successful outing. For whoever that is support the kidnapp of his/ her fellow human, remember God is watching, what goes around comes around. It may be Ngozi's fragile 82 year old mum, tomorrow,might be ur fragile mum or dad or baby. Decent and sane pple don't celebrate this kind of news, only animls do !!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Turbocharged: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
advocate666: To all these foolish people supporting the kidnappers, I say a collective FVCK YOU!

How can people driving audi cars be poor?
I wonder Ooo. And also hv the money to buy AK47.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ onatisi or whatever the hell ur name is,i am a young lady of 23yrs with my own company courtesy of okonjo's YOUWIN programme.i did not pay a dime to get my money and proposal approved cos she was so transparent and i dont suck up to nobody for progress in life.so while others move ahead keep bleeping jealousy and ignorance with ur cohorts.u guys can get lost in the island of DESPAIR

lol. Won ti f'owo s'inu apo eniyii.

Owo lo n soro.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
4llerbuntu:
Ur president and pdp say we cannot have state police for political reasons.
So pls ask dem and not us here. Afterall we cannot muster any resources to track hoodlums, they can. Noi can.......

The President, the PDP and the Constitution has failed me as far as the issue of State Police is concerned.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
No Berem i have benfitted because i did not sit afar to criticise policies. i keyed into them and today it is paying off.dont tell me that cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by xcuggsm(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
[quote According to a dependable source, the woman who is a trained medical doctor and a professor was pushed into one of the Audi cars and driven to an unknown destinatiination/[/quote]

The reporter got the woman's profession all wrong
Prof Okonjo took me in a course in Developmental Studies in 1984 at UNN! When she studied Medicine to become a Medical Doctor beats me!
Nigerian journalist and their police station and beer palour reporting. smh

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ onatisi or whatever the hell ur name is,i am a young lady of 23yrs with my own company courtesy of okonjo's YOUWIN programme.i did not pay a dime to get my money and proposal approved cos she was so transparent and i dont suck up to nobody for progress in life.so while others move ahead keep bleeping jealousy and ignorance with ur cohorts.u guys can get lost in the island of DESPAIR
thank you ,by the way do u like kukere or azonto?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
They say that a child will bear the consequence of her parent, so why should it not go the other way?

I'm not saying I support the kidnappers o. You can tell that the poor old woman genuinely cared for her workers. awwwww
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by femeluaka(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: No @ berem this woman measn swell for us, the likes of Sambo and farouk can be kidnapped i dont care a hoot!!!but Oknjo pls she doesnt desrve this neither do i

GO TO BED!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by tpapi: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dos kidnappers just dey waste their time,dem no go collect shishi,wen d heat around dem bcoms too hot,na dem go run leave d grandma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by chiwob(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
O! Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mekaboy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
eldoradoxx: Today I lost faith in my generation in Nigeria after reading comments by deranged people who support the kidnapp of an 82 year old woman, helpless and fragile woman, a professor who had help mould Nigeria through hundred/ thousands of students that had passed through her simply because she is the (unfortunate) mum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. This generation is hopelessly lost and I weep for this country. You claim its poverty that instigates kidnapping and I ask, are these kidnapper really poor people? It is greed not poverty that fuel s kidnapping. The other day Peter Obi had to demolish choice properties owned by these kidnappers! If it was poverty, why didn't they stop after some successful outing. For whoever that is support the kidnapp of his/ her fellow human, remember God is watching, what goes around comes around. It may be Ngozi's fragile 82 year old mum, tomorrow,might be ur fragile mum or dad or baby. Decent and sane pple don't celebrate this kind of news, only animls do !!
AND GUESS WHAT THEY DO WITH THE MONEY, CLUBBING, WOMEN AND EXPENSIVE DRINKS. AND YET THEY CLAIM ITS POVERTY AND HUNGER. GOD WILL PUNISH THESE ONES AND I PRAY THEY BE EXECUTED PUBLICLY.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
IGBORO TI DARU

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ Berem.i have benefitted cos of her transparency and i gave no bribe.i have never gotten anything from Nigerian government but my propsal was approved and money released.come on Nigerians stop criticizing from afar.key into the policies and develop yourself.@ Onatisi, i dont like ur band of twisted uncordinated noise.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by aglomar: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Will the ransom be subsidised or not

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
In fact the Nigerian nations has been kidnapped since 1998 after Abacha died.

As satisfying as it is that a top politician is feeling the consequences of corruption that they are part of, we can never condone the menace of kidnapping because it could happen to anyone and not just the corrupt politicians.

Rather than hoping that politicians start experiencing kidnappings which we hope would make them stop being corrupt (they are probably too dumb to make the connection between their corruption and kidnapping); the youths need to get on the streets and protest corruption until govt starts to take action to tackle corruption.
abifoluwa: i could care less, sho, someone that i knwn have been kidnapped since 1999 and the police, govt, all of them didnt do nothing. pfft
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Emilord(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Meehnn,dis xmas go make brain die...they must vomit like ATM machine
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
This is sad. Folks saying nasty stuff should stop pls. Its insensitive.

BUT
I take serious exceptions to all these "good" posters crap hereabouts.

Why u may ask? When abacha died, did u not all join d celebration?
Pastors threw thanksgiving services in church, people declared surplus in bars etc. Pple went on the streets jubilatin.

Unless u was 5 yrs old at the time, u joined. FACT!!!
QUIT WITH THE OH IM DISSAPPOINTED BULLCRAP. Nigeria did not spoil yesterday but it has just dawned on u that poverty warps the mind?

Keep on applauding politicians n their games and dis is wat u get
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ femeluaka.if i go to bed u will keep glued to ur bed till eternity.NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.