Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30603 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
What is evil is evil...kidnapping for ransom is evil...

Am afraid for this country when young people starts rationalising this evil.

I wonder how some of you will sleep well tonite after going back to read what you wrote praising the act of these sons of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
GenBuhari: In fact the Nigerian nations has been kidnapped since 1998 after Abacha died.

As satisfying as it is that a top politician is feeling the consequences of corruption that they are part of, we can never condone the menace of kidnapping because it could happen to anyone and not just the corrupt politicians.

Rather than hoping that politicians start experiencing kidnappings which we hope would make them stop being corrupt (they are probably to dumb to make the connection between their corruption and kidnapping); the youths need to get on the streets and protest corruption until govt starts to take action to tackle corruption.

This delinquent and his Abacha-Buhari-Are-Angels campaign again.

So Nigerians werent kidnapping during Abacha's term?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ Berem.i have benefitted cos of her transparency and i gave no bribe.i have never gotten anything from Nigerian government but my propsal was approved and money released.come on Nigerians stop criticizing from afar.key into the policies and develop yourself.@ Onatisi, i dont like ur band of twisted uncordinated noise.
i like u ,maybe both of us should get married
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cold(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Those deprecating folks who are cheering the abduction are missing the point by a mile. Nobody deserves to be kidnapped,true but I think the reason for the eulogies going the kidnappers way is not because they think whatever ransom they receive (if they ever do) will return to the treasury or distributed amongst the downtrodden of course not! This is only going to serve as a rude awakening to political office holders and people like them in high places who think they're aloof from the rest of us that they're certainly not. This might just be the incident Delta state needs to wake Uduaghan from his reverie and improve the security situation in his jurisdiction. That's if he's not complicit in the whole mess. One can never trust these crooked folks

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
cap28:

this "innocent old woman" was one of many beneficiaries of the money Okonjo Iweala looted from the nigerian treasury so she must bear the consequences of having a theif as a daughter, have you stopped to ask yourself about the teeming masses of unemployed youth roaming the streets of nigeria, do they deserve the miserable lives they have been condemned to courtesy of Okonjo Iweala and her accomplices in europe and america ? what have you got to say about a woman who diverts funds meant for education and healthcare into the coffers of european banks to pay off non existent debt ?

You are not as powerless as you think if you have a strong evidence against her. But kidnappers are not the way to recover whatever you think she stole.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
@eldoradoxxx,
if u had an analytical mindset about nigeria and evaluate to project the future of this country, bet me u will have reached the conclusion that u have a misplaced faith.
y will u have faith in a country that doesnt invest in her past, present and future, y, .
pls re access your faith and recalculate, lyk my satnav will say.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: No Berem i have benfitted because i did not sit afar to criticise policies. i keyed into them and today it is paying off.dont tell me that cock and bull story.

In other words u have chopped from the cake n u can see how "oh so wonderful" okonjo is eh? Typical nigerian.

Her halo is how big abeg?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: No @ berem this woman measn swell for us, the likes of Sambo and farouk can be kidnapped i dont care a hoot!!!but Oknjo pls she doesnt desrve this neither do i
. first u said some type of ppl shouldnt be kidnapped meaning poor ppl without protection should get kidnapped huh? sambo, okonjo are all political buddies eating the nation dry. u will prefer ppl of sambo to get kidnapped than okojo? tell me, are u in anyway related to her? sounds like something an hypocryte will say to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
aglomar: Will the ransom be subsidised or not
definitely,do u think okonjo will be the one paying the ransom?an expect the police to parade some innocent ppl nd claim them to be the kidnappers aafter the ransom has been paid
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Aigbofa: You are not as powerless as you think if you have a strong evidence against her. But kidnappers are not the way to recover whatever you think she stole.
I disagree with you.
Corruption is a murderous crime. Some people will lose their live if money meant for Hospitals is looted right? So we can fight back anyhow we feel like. This is the right way.
The day this heartless woman lost my respect was the day she said "It is not in the interest of Nigeria to have functional refineries" the woman is a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

Why the hatred?
they the govt turned people to kidnapper and now they are paying for it. ko ma lo be.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Someone who I'm not going to mention her name called Eldorado just said he or she lost faith in her generation may I let u no that my father and your father's in ability to fight for our future as brought about a society that supports good evil like this . God bless the kidnap s if they are revolutionary kidnap s they will be successfull in all there attempt to kidnap the kids of our corrupt politicians Amen in Jesus name . Wonder why I pray like that . Some if not most of them go to church too they are not diFferent from the kidnap s the pastor s pray for them too . Attack dogs can start attacking thank you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Burger01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jackpot for the kidnappers. That's a big golden fish that had no hidden place. Aw c'mon, mummy could have kept herself indoor till well after xmas.. O ga o. Kidnappers are not smilling meen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Who ever has the hunch to wish even that his/her enemy gets kidnapped needs a quick check at a psychiatric clinic. I can guarantee that this is one kidnap too many. I wanna see how they plan to receive the ransome.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Are you a real policewoman?
Policewoman: I will personally want to torture those kidnappers when they are eventually caught. And bet me they will be caught.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by lilmaydee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ Berem.i have benefitted cos of her transparency and i gave no bribe.i have never gotten anything from Nigerian government but my propsal was approved and money released..
So u sef don chop out d national cake wey ur aunty NOI steal abi. No wonder wey ur mouth dey run any how. SMH!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
igboro ti daru
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: I disagree with you.
Corruption is a murderous crime. Some people will lose their live if money meant for Hospitals is looted right? So we can fight back anyhow we feel like. This is the right way.
The day this heartless woman lost my respect was the day she said "It is not in the interest of Nigeria to have functional refineries" the woman is a sadist.
Corruption is indeed a muderous crime, but we have no evidence the kidnapped woman did anything wrong.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Who ever has the hunch to wish even that his/her enemy gets kidnapped needs a quick check at a psychiatric clinic. I can guarantee that this is one kidnap too many. I wanna see how they plan to receive the kidnap money.
i wouldnt mind killing or kidnapping ppl like okonjo, gej and Tinubu. dont worry, in six years to ten.. billyonaires like u wont spend ur money in peace. its a promise
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by nagoma(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
definitely,do u think okonjo will be the one paying the ransom?an expect the police to parade some innocent ppl nd claim them to be the kidnappers aafter the ransom has been paid

Very sad indeed! sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by AZeD1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ onatisi or whatever the hell ur name is,i am a young lady of 23yrs with my own company courtesy of okonjo's YOUWIN programme.i did not pay a dime to get my money and proposal approved cos she was so transparent and i dont suck up to nobody for progress in life.so while others move ahead keep bleeping jealousy and ignorance with ur cohorts.u guys can get lost in the island of DESPAIR

You are a very selfish person and part of the reason Nigeria is in this mess. So because you benefited, it means the woman is a saint abi? Incase you don't know, people have also benefited from Sambo being VP...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ojoko1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira

Exactly M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thot... grin
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira

Exactly M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thot...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
ilugunboy: What is evil is evil...kidnapping for ransom is evil...

Am afraid for this country when young people starts rationalising this evil.

I wonder how some of you will sleep well tonite after going back to read what you wrote praising the act of these sons of the devil.
This is called Law of Karma! You don't sow thorn and reap Tomato.
She impose on us the 97 while she refuse to tell Jonathan to reduce Recurrent expenditure which would have pull more money for capital development which would have benefitted us.
So she is . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by eldoradoxx: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
ode remo: @eldoradoxxx,
if u had an analytical mindset about nigeria and evaluate to project the future of this country, bet me u will have reached the conclusion that u have a misplaced faith.
y will u have faith in a country that doesnt invest in her past, present and future, y, .
pls re access your faith and recalculate, lyk my satnav will say.
Meaning we should loose faith in Nigeria , in her dreams and potentials, in our collective destiny as a people, in our vision and ability to turn this jungle to paradise in the future? What makes America what it is comes not from the color, the creed, the religion or any extra human abilities of American, it is simply called faith in motherland. When a people have faith in their country, they would never tolerate corruption and embezzlement that is ruining us, when a people have faith in their country, they grow their economy, develop their people and nation. It is not technology that has made Aamerica, France, Germany, China, Japan, S Korea, Singapore, Emirate and all the nations we crowd their embassies pleading for visa, what made them who they are is because they never lost faith in their country when they faced similar problems like we are facing today.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by aforebby: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
What a pity,end must definately come to d menance of this evil in ds country.sister must drop part of niger money wt her..boyz want to chop out of it,,lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Aigbofa: Corruption is indeed a muderous crime, but we have no evidence the kidnapped woman did anything wrong.
She is guilty of many crimes against humanity. We get plenty evidence.
Since the Judiciary is under their armpit, then we would use any means to deal with them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by sammmiey1: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Madam,u'r 4ever indebted 2Nigerians,go and pay dem,juz remove it 4rm government coffers as usual and clean ur mouth...pay dem money jare
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cap28: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
eldoradoxx: Today I lost faith in my generation in Nigeria after reading comments by deranged people who support the kidnapp of an 82 year old woman, helpless and fragile woman, a professor who had help mould Nigeria through hundred/ thousands of students that had passed through her simply because she is the (unfortunate) mum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. This generation is hopelessly lost and I weep for this country. You claim its poverty that instigates kidnapping and I ask, are these kidnapper really poor people? It is greed not poverty that fuel s kidnapping. The other day Peter Obi had to demolish choice properties owned by these kidnappers! If it was poverty, why didn't they stop after some successful outing. For whoever that is support the kidnapp of his/ her fellow human, remember God is watching, what goes around comes around. It may be Ngozi's fragile 82 year old mum, tomorrow,might be ur fragile mum or dad or baby. Decent and sane pple don't celebrate this kind of news, only animls do !!

i dont know what planet you are currently residing on, but just in case you missed it the old woman kidnapped is not some impoverished woman she is a member of the same elitist class that has been rap.ing nigeria for the past 52 years and therefore must bear the consequences of having a corrupt daughter, if you think this old woman does not share the same values and views of her daughter you are simply deceivign yourself, you think this woman gives a damn about ordinary nigerians? these people live like kings and have been feeding off the fat of the land for decades it is in their interest for things to remain the same, its about time they received a taste of their own medicine, for too long poverty stricken nigerians continue to allow these bandits to get away with the wholesale plunder of the resources of an entire country without challenge.

Hopefully this incident will spell the beginning of a revolt by the poor against the satanic ruling classes of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
abifoluwa: i wouldnt mind killing or kidnapping ppl like okonjo, gej and Tinubu. dont worry, in six years to ten.. billyonaires like u wont spend ur money in peace. its a promise
You are sick. Class warfare at its best. You gonna afford to pay toll, beat 3 layers of security and scale fences and fight the dogs first.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by lilmaydee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
A-ZeD:

You are a very selfish person and part of the reason Nigeria is in this mess. So because you benefited, it means the woman is a saint abi? Incase you don't know, people have also benefited from Sambo being VP...
Don't mind the person. Someone stole billions and gave u tens/hundreds of thousand and u are here spewing trash. Chai brainwashed fellow
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
@eloradxx, exactly my point. our leaders frm the day of independet do not have faith in this jungle called NIGERIA hence the 67 civil war,the maitesenee, the vote rigging, the massive corruption that has become the bedrock of our system.
answer this question will u steal your own money or raid your own property?
in nigeria no leader and i repeat no leader dead or alive believe in this country. so lets face fact when it hit us in the face.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by PointB: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
What is wrong with some nigerians, to the extent that you wish bad fortune to good people? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala contrary to opposition sponsored propanganda remains one of the hard-working ministers in this administration. My heart goes out to her and her family in this trying time. I pray her innocent aged mother is returned safely home .

Let good people say Amen to this prayer!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.