Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30592 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by tpia1: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Other kidnappers numbering 10 were lurking around the palace until Mrs. Okonjo and her maid came down to offer refreshments to some men working to fix the palace gate.

Eyewitness accounts said that as soon as the woman stepped out of the main building, heading towards the gate, the kidnappers moved in from the gate, and pushed her into a waiting Volkswagen Golf car.

“Immediately they saw our king’s wife, the Queen Mother who was coming towards the gate with her maid to serve the workers soft drinks, she was seized and thrown into a waiting Golf car while another car was parked outside”.

se e r'awon kini buruku wonyi?

its a crime to care about the welfare of others?

okay o!!!!!

the first lady of somewhere who was being criticized for not allowing her workers to cart home the merchandise they were harvesting in her farm, is doing fine in her abode despite the complaints, while an old grandma of 82 years is kidnapped while she brought food and drinks to her workers.

epe ti mo awon min sha.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Sunofgod(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
Policewoman: Some people on this forum need to get their brains checked. How can you hail the kidnappers for kidnapping someone who has not looted the treasury before? Or has king Okonjo stolen your money before? Instead of coming together to condemn kidnapping in all its entirety, una dey here dey talk rubbish. Ok. Tomorrow na una papa and mama dem go kidnap and I will be here laughing my a.s.s out. Umu anu mpama.

Shattap . . .

I'm sure nobody here condones kidnapping - But the victim in the case (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) is not a popular person hence the reaction from most posters.

She is the biggest thief Nigeria has ever seen - she steals for her white masters and doesn't give a damn about the average Nigerian.

The kidmappers should demand as ransom her resignation and exile from Nigeria - 99% of the nation will be behind them.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira

You dey mad. They will be located in 2 days or less than that. You think say nah everybody you fit kidnap. And they wont get shilling...

Greedy ants that wont work hard. Me and you go read am for here.

*ticking**
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Archmed(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
mrkels:
Lwkmd...guy which way na?
bros abi na....u no see say that guy funny...lols!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by AZeD1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Policewoman:

You are so damn dum.b. mother of a thief indeed. Do you think Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was hungry before becoming finance minister? Was it not your retardeen that went to beg her to come become minister in his cabinet? jealousy go kill some people. No be me tell your family make dem dey poor.

Is it only poor people that steal?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
eldoradoxx: So what has the poor old professor done to you that u are glad of her kidnapp. My village ogwashi ukwu is under seige as I am writing this by all security agencies u can think of. Nobody is moving as my cousins have reliably called me to inform me. Nobody knows what will happen. Its a pity that due to failed govt of Uduaghan in Delta,our state has become kidnap capital of Nigeria!!!
your village is under seige because Okonjo Iweala's mother has been kidnapped? You see what am talking about? The security agents are parading everywhere because a minister's mother has been kidnapped.when an ordinary nigerian like you and I is kidnapped,government doesn't give a flying fucck about us.yeah! That's what am talking about.just watch out this week you will hear the National Assembly discussing about a Bill to deal with kidnappers.Shame on our leaders!

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Policewoman(f): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sun of god:

Shattap . . .

I'm sure nobody here condones kidnapping - But the victim in the case (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) is not a popular person hence the reaction from most posters.

She is the biggest thief Nigeria has ever seen - she steals for her white masters and doesn't give a damn about the average Nigerian.

The kidmappers should demand as ransom her resignation and exile from Nigeria - 99% of the nation will be behind them.

Please I don't reply dum.b people like you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
who next should the question be, cos the country is totally out of the govt. control.
until the philosophy that hold one man superior to anoda there will be kidnapping, murder and total anarchy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ignis: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
How the hell is this a good news? Because it's not your crappy mother that was kidnapped right? I wonder how some people think. SMH.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Policewoman(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
I will personally want to torture those kidnappers when they are eventually caught. And bet me they will be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by tpia1: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see una future:

Please, forgive me —Kidnapper begs victim

There was pandemonium in Onitsha High Court recently when a suspected kidnapper went on his knees and begged his victim, Chief Godwin U Okeke of GUO Motors for forgiveness, while disclosing that his accomplices had been released.

It will be recalled that Chief Okeke was kidnapped on 23 August, 2009 during a church service at All Saints Cathedral Anglican Church in Onitsha when a gang of kidnappers, who were armed to the teeth came calling.

He was then whisked away to an unknown destination for days without the kidnappers establishing any contact with his family.

After his release, Okeke was able to identify the mastermind who happened to work as a vigilance operative at his factory in Adazi-Ani, Anambra State.

However, the High Court presided over by Justice Pete Obiora had earlier turned down the kingpin, Alexander Onyinanya’s application for bail through his defense counsel, P. O. Anyaegbuna.

The council to the plaintiff, Chris Ajugwe had opposed the application on the ground that the Chief Judge of Anambra State, Justice Peter Umeadi had reassigned the matter from Justice H. O. Ozor of Awka High to Onitsha Administrative Judge, Justice C. O. Nweke.

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/dec/9/616.html
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
meksroland: See money for xmas!!!!

I'm telling you.

E lu agogo, e lu agogo, Keresimesi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ policewoman what gives u that assurance that THIS tym the kidnapper will be caught, pls dont bet your house on it cos its not cool living in the cold u know., especially under bridge.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Telez(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Na she sabi o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Prince081: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Is this very kidnap in line with Mr presidents transformation agenda? I guess this is real fresh air. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
i could care less, sho, someone that i knwn have been kidnapped since 1999 and the police, govt, all of them didnt do nothing. pfft
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mekaboy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS KIDNAP THING IS TO GET THOSE CAUGHT EXECUTED AT THE FIRING SQUAD. LET THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME AND WATCH THEIR EXECUTION AND SHAME. THOSE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN THE ACT WILL SEE THE END, AND THOSE WHO INTEND TO GO INTO IT WILL SEE WHERE IT ALL ENDS.

THIS KIDNAP THING IS GETTING FRUSTRATING. MAY THEY BE CAUGHT AND PUBLICLY EXECUTED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Omg! I can't believe I'm kind of happy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by andyzoga: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
So painful though, but these are symptoms of revolution. Youths across the country are getting agitated and our leaders pretend not to see all that. Now, it's gradually touch them. This is what you expect when you don't care for the masses. No electricity, no water, many nigerians still live under $1 per day, etc and people in government are not worried, they've already kidnapped the future of many nigerians! Guess madam will now understand better the Economics of kidnapping. . .lol

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
mekaboy: I THINK THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS KIDNAP THING IS TO GET THOSE CAUGHT EXECUTED AT THE FIRING SQUAD. LET THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME AND WATCH THEIR EXECUTION AND SHAME. THOSE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN THE ACT WILL SEE THE END, AND THOSE WHO INTEND TO GO INTO IT WILL SEE WHERE IT ALL ENDS.

THIS KIDNAP THING IS GETTING FRUSTRATING. MAY THEY BE CAUGHT AND PUBLICLY EXECUTED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Negative. People are rebellious in nature. Just because of the high risk, people would be more inclined to commit that crime.

In the state of Texas, the death penalty has evidentially not reduce crime rate since it was enacted
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by greaterlove(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Only a fool will hear a news such as these and rejoices.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
ode remo: who next should the question be, cos the country is totally out of the govt. control.
until the philosophy that hold one man superior to anoda there will be kidnapping, murder and total anarchy.
yeah who is next is what we should be talking about.insecurity in nigeria is suddenly becoming a thing of joke because our leaders seems to be busy stealing our money and opening foreign accounts for their generations unborn.who is fooling who? Bokoharam is busy killing innocent Nigerians and our leaders don't care because they are not casualties.The only thing they know is to condemn and send condolences and before you know it another bomb goes off.for how long is it gonna continue?LET THEM FEEL THE PAIN AND KNOW WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS FEEL!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mrrock: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
@demelza
If you're expecting the type of revolution in Egypt or Lybia you may not have it. Because corruption in Nigeria will never allow that type of mass revoluion.
And, if you believe the kidnapping of the finance minister's mum will not have any impact on security policies at Aso Rock then you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by AZeD1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
mekaboy: I THINK THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS KIDNAP THING IS TO GET THOSE CAUGHT EXECUTED AT THE FIRING SQUAD. LET THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME AND WATCH THEIR EXECUTION AND SHAME. THOSE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN THE ACT WILL SEE THE END, AND THOSE WHO INTEND TO GO INTO IT WILL SEE WHERE IT ALL ENDS.

If those in Government(NOI and co)were really serving the people they are supposed to serve, kidnapping would die a natural death.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Policewoman(f): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
greaterlove: Only a fool will hear a news such as these and rejoices.

You are right my dear. Infant you deserve a peck. cool smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jingoma(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.

REALLY..Thanks for telling us?!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
andyanders:
Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

Abeg help me ask them oh.

A staggering number of Nigerians are unbelievably daft. How can so many people be endorsing or even "blessing" the kidnappers for abducting an innocent old woman - merely because her daughter happens to be a minister? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Assuming (but NOT conceding) that the minister deserves the worst fate for supposedly commiting heinous atrocities against the Nigerian people, does that make her mother vicariously liable?

I'm ashamed at how bleeped up some people are. Where is their humanity and sense of justice?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by saintneo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Most Nigerians are are evil natured. They support evil without bias.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mkoabiola: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Biggest catch of d year.
Sweet xmas n new year 4 d kidnappers .
Subsidy money in action.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS KIDNAP THING IS TO GET THOSE CAUGHT EXECUTED AT THE FIRING SQUAD. LET THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME AND WATCH THEIR EXECUTION AND SHAME. THOSE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN THE ACT WILL SEE THE END, AND THOSE WHO INTEND TO GO INTO IT WILL SEE WHERE IT ALL ENDS.

i am very happy u are not GOD neither his agent on earth.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by razznaija(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Akshow: never knew i could one day support kidnappers. Way to go guys! Make Una kidnap her papa, uncle, cousin, nephew plus shudrens join.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by redsun(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
I recently heard that most old catholic women from well to do families in that same town have recently stopped attending early morning devotional mass for the fear of being kidnapped,since they will make very easy preys at that time of the morning.

That town use to be very peaceful,relatively progressive and bubbly in its own way,but now it is gone to the dogs,like the whole of nigeria as a result of gross moral decadence among nigerian "elders".

Nigeria is a wild wild west where the chickens are truly coming home to roost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.