Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably (12708 Views)

How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ForexRaider(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
nice nice, will try this one out cos am also busy to be glued on system....so its 2pm, 6pm, 10pm etc....thanks.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
@rozay5 one thing i will be greatful to know from you is how you trade news. u be a good news trader as i notice and i will like if u can explain how u trade it. what u look for either before on or after d news. Thnks bro for showing trader ur system

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by leopower(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
u are a bunch of blessing rozayx5, pls keep it up.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by leopower(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
natruetalk: @rozay5 one thing i will be greatful to know from you is how you trade news. u be a good news trader as i notice and i will like if u can explain how u trade it. what u look for either before on or after d news. Thnks bro for showing trader ur system
seconded.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by kenniojo: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
leopower:
seconded.

THIRD-ED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ROZAYX5 U NEVA KNOW HOW BIG IS WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE....YOU C ,NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST YOUR STRATEGY SHALL PROSPER.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ivynwa: @Rozay

Please what stop loss pip margins do you use for your trades?

ruggedcuzz:
Very very explanatory...buh can you elaborate on how you derive your stoploss, as this is a key factor of success in this business

Same question I asked and Rozay boy did not touch our question ----pouting and sulking---lol grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by forexprophet(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2012
pls take a look and help to explain

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk: @rozay5 one thing i will be greatful to know from you is how you trade news. u be a good news trader as i notice and i will like if u can explain how u trade it. what u look for either before on or after d news. Thnks bro for showing trader ur system

I have said time and again that news trading is not as easy as it appears, i dont recommend it to newbies, but at times i do use pending orders, but brokers are funny and can fill your order very late, getting you burnt, so i prefer a day to day trading system in which you enter when the time comes and exit without haste.

News trading is good with a good broker, Insta do bleep up at times, am considering XE markets

if your still bothered on the news issue, you can hook me up on gtalk, my username@gmail.com
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2012
forexprophet: pls take a look and help to explain

q1 the sell was taken immediately Gann locked
q2, the gann is the trigger indicator, a bbstop breach makes our trader nore confirmed and stronger, but taking a trade right on top of the bbstop dots is not adviseable, cause of many rejections happen at that point, but you can always switch to a 1HR chart and see if bbstop is breached there then good, hold on to your trade

TIP: Whenever you get a signal, switch to 1hr chart and make sure it is saying the same thing to avoid a retracement
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

I have said time and again that news trading is not as easy as it appears, i dont recommend it to newbies, but at times i do use pending orders, but brokers are funny and can fill your order very late, getting you burnt, so i prefer a day to day trading system in which you enter when the time comes and exit without haste.

News trading is good with a good broker, Insta do bleep up at times, am considering XE markets

if your still bothered on the news issue, you can hook me up on gtalk, my username@gmail.com

Ok , lets do some thing here
News trading 101 grin

get an insta demo account, or XE markets demo
mark out the high impact news you want to trade
get a copy of henry lius news trading e-book

when the conditions marked out on henry Lius book are met a trade is taken
he looks at the deviation which is the difference between the actual and the forecast , the bigger the deviation the more pips that come in with it. if NFP forecast is 100k and we get 190K the spike might hang your mt4 for a minute or so, the deviation here is 90K, and we do have a minimum deviation for NFP which is arond 50K before we trade it,
for more info - hook me up on gtalk with your questions about news trading
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 3:09am On Dec 14, 2012
HOW TO EXIT A TRADE PIPSICS113

Good question, you can see i attached an indicator, price channel stop, it is not our trigger indicator, but that badt guy can smell trend changes 100 times more than an FX dog can grin
if your buying and heavily in profit, and you get a red price channel stop indicator countering you trade, once it brings out a dot and confirms with a 2nd dot, that might be the beginning of a trend change shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2012
forexprophet: pls take a look and help to explain

The price channel stop is missing in this your pic
its very important dont omit it, unless you will take the standard 50 pips profit, though majority of the trades run to 100 pips to 500 pips profit in some cases shocked
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2012
rotzayx5, I see uuu...gud a.m.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

q1 the sell was taken immediately Gann locked
q2, the gann is the trigger indicator, a bbstop breach makes our trader nore confirmed and stronger, but taking a trade right on top of the bbstop dots is not adviseable, cause of many rejections happen at that point, but you can always switch to a 1HR chart and see if bbstop is breached there then good, hold on to your trade

can some1 explain to me the bolded?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Ivynwa:

Same question I asked and Rozay boy did not touch our question ----pouting and sulking---lol grin
Pls answer our question on stoploss.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Pls answer our question on stoploss.

stop loss 50 pips is ok, but locate it at a safe spot behind a resistance if your selling, below a support if your are buying smiley

Risk to reward 1:2, and 1:1 is ok
if your SL is 40 pips you can use 80 pips TP, the smaller your SL the smaller your TP, you can also trail profits for maximum profits from a potential 200 pip trade like what is happening on EJ BUy now grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
can some1 explain to me the bolded?

There are time the Gann locks right when price is on top of the bbstop, and price finds it hard breaking that point only to put you in a retracment, so in such cases make sure the 1HR bbstop is in your favor before you take such trades, or wait for the price to break the bbstop and bring out an arrow before taking the trade smiley
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

There are time the Gann locks right when price is on top of the bbstop, and price finds it hard breaking that point only to put you in a retracment, so in such cases make sure the 1HR bbstop is in your favor before you take such trades, or wait for the price to break the bbstop and bring out an arrow before taking the trade smiley

this is sell signal from Gann right on top of a buy bbstop( AUDUSD 1HR), if you bought you wud have ended up in a retracement, check the thumbs down sign, that where it happened, the market finally crashed when the bbstop was broken well grin

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

u be my best man on this forum bros. now if anyone comes on this thread to say he pay for one kind signal again, i'll say he/she need deliverance.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by forexprophet(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2012
i tot u were talkn about a SELL
rozayx5:

this is sell signal from Gann right on top of a buy bbstop( AUDUSD 1HR), [b]if you bought[/b] you wud have ended up in a retracement, check the thumbs down sign, that where it happened, the market finally crashed when the bbstop was broken well grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

this is sell signal from Gann right on top of a buy bbstop( AUDUSD 1HR), if you bought you wud have ended up in a retracement, check the thumbs down sign, that where it happened, the market finally crashed when the bbstop was broken well grin
I got the explanation clearly like say am sitting side by side with u
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2012
forexprophet: i tot u were talkn about a SELL

yeah sell, thanks for the correction smiley
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by osahonmk(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Whch broker is advisale
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by kenniojo: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

stop loss 50 pips is ok, but locate it at a safe spot behind a resistance if your selling, below a support if your are buying smiley

Risk to reward 1:2, and 1:1 is ok
if your SL is 40 pips you can use 80 pips TP, the smaller your SL the smaller your TP, you can also trail profits for maximum profits from a potential 200 pip trade like what is happening on EJ BUy now grin

GUY!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST JO!! NA U BIKO!! IF ANYBODY ATTACK YOU FOR FOREX ALERT AGAIN NA BOKO HARAM WE GO SEND TO AM... I WILL FOREVER B GRATEFUL BABA MI
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by kenniojo: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk:

u be my best man on this forum bros. now if anyone comes on this thread to say he pay for one kind signal again, i'll say he/she need deliverance.

SO U TOO DEY COME HERE grin grin grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by surveycash(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2012
udemzy_udex: @op thanks for droping this very important info...i appreciate.
Pls,i want you to explain how a newbie can keep MONEY MANAGEMENT in forex,i read that lot seize doesn't really matter,pls is the info correct? If not how can we determine the lot seize to use with any start up capital in forex?

Thanks

I wrote extensively on money management here https://www.nairaland.com/1079742/daily-forex-trade-alerts/1. If you have any questions, pls feel free.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2012
osahonmk: Whch broker is advisale

Instaforex
and XE markets
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by meritdee(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Nice thread.... Kudos Rozayx cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by antosco: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks @rozayx5 for this wonderful strategy but please if I may ask, for how long have you being using this system, the reason am asking is because I have come across various system that works partially and later they would lose my money. And please can I be able to make at least $100 monthly from my $900 investment using your strategy.

Even if I have to use daily time frame with this strategy as long as it gives me accurate signals.

rozayx5:

Note the candles where we have the yellow arrows are our exact entry points, some trades deliver 50 pips or more in less than 4 hours some can take more time grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2012
kenniojo:

SO U TOO DEY COME HERE grin grin grin

i dey come o, i be follower of rozay5 since b4 this bomb thread. if u notice him u should know he is a good trader, by their talk u shall know them. not by face as pple pointed. carry go bro long life and more green pips
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2012
antosco: Thanks @rozayx5 for this wonderful strategy but please if I may ask, for how long have you being using this system, the reason am asking is because I have come across various system that works partially and later they would lose my money. And please can I be able to make at least $100 monthly from my $900 investment using your strategy.

Even if I have to use daily time frame with this strategy as long as it gives me accurate signals.

bros u funny die, u should know now, not everyday a good system will be vomiting positive pips, any system u see u should try to study d de-merit and add one or two thing to it on ur own.

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2012
antosco: Thanks @rozayx5 for this wonderful strategy but please if I may ask, for how long have you being using this system, the reason am asking is because I have come across various system that works partially and later they would lose my money. And please can I be able to make at least $100 monthly from my $900 investment using your strategy.

yes you can , just
start with instaforex,
you will get a 30% bonus on your capital
trade, 1.0 and a good 100 pips in a month in 100$, which is very easy to achieve if you follow the rules above, and system principles smiley
you will use 4Hour timeframe and not daily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.