Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably (12706 Views)

How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2013
martog: This is great. It takes someone with a large heart to do this for humanity. Kudos to Rozayfx.

Thanks cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by deniiQ: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rozay could u kindly send the indicators for this system to me?

I have searched the entire thread but couldnt find them. It will be greatly appreciated.

Forward to: d e n i q 4 x [AT] g m a i l. c o m

@ALL: Pls if you have the indicators kindly forward to the email addy above. Thanks
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fabolakers(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
deniiQ: Rozay could u kindly send the indicators for this system to me?

I have searched the entire thread but couldnt find them. It will be greatly appreciated.

Forward to: d e n i q 4 x [AT] g m a i l. c o m

@ALL: Pls if you have the indicators kindly forward to the email addy above. Thanks
Make sure you login first then click on https://www.nairaland.com/1131375/simple-rozayfx-system-path-trading and check the third post.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by deniiQ: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
fabolakers:
Make sure you login first then click on https://www.nairaland.com/1131375/simple-rozayfx-system-path-trading and check the third post.

Thanks bro. Very helpful.
wink wink wink
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2013
the system is still raking in cash, hope your still using it grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Is this system still working till date? If yes can I use on 1 hour tf?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2013
learner1: Is this system still working till date? If yes can I use on 1 hour tf?

yes you can, but your targets will be reduced and you might experience more losses than when using 4 hour timeframe, i personally dont recommend 1 hour
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by youngmega: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
anyone here
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by umozez(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls wat settings do u use 4d gann indicator?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
umozez: Pls wat settings do u use 4d gann indicator?

i use the default settings Bro

youngmega: anyone here

yeah drop your messages here, thats the continuation of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1144261/forex-traders-research-room
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by obiza4real: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
rozayx5: now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD
3. and other majors but the first 2 are cool, you can use the template for gold analysis or any other thing you trade

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

bbstop if blue pointing up
Gann ( yellow line) has crossed below and locked at least a candle
price channel stop is blue
avoid buying directly under resistances wait for them to be broken

2. SELL SIGNAL
bbstop is red pointing down
Gann has crosses above price and locked by at least one candle
price channel stop is red
avoid selling on top of supports wait for them to be breached

N/B = sometime bbstop picks up late so you can trigger with the rest, thought its best they are all in accordance
the Gann is your trigger indicator make good use of it, take an order once price has closed above or below it in accordance with the instrutions above

Cheers, Questions will be answered smiley
@ Rozayx5 Please i don't understand your explanation on Buy Signal and the Sell Signal, kindly break it down further
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2013
obiza4real: @ Rozayx5 Please i don't understand your explanation on Buy Signal and the Sell Signal, kindly break it down further

go to my research room
and use the diagrams there, for easy understanding
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by youngmega: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Agathabishen(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
The lot size has its formula too. To be on a safer side you most not risk the whole of your account in a trade. But rather just risk a fraction of it like 2%
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by emmantrop: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2013
umozez: Pls wat settings do u use 4d gann indicator?

Bro pls, is there any settings for the gann indicator.

thanks so much for this wonderful thread.

more Power to your elbow.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by emmantrop: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2013
pls sir another question, can I use this for BOM, if yes,
pls what duration should I chose. having chosen 4TF.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 5:02am On Apr 26, 2013
emmantrop: pls sir another question, can I use this for BOM, if yes,
pls what duration should I chose. having chosen 4TF.

this thread is no more active it continues in the link in my signature below cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by piusato3: 2:27pm On May 04, 2013
thank you very much for your contribution to our success in forex. What is the name of the green and red coloured indicator on top of the candle sticks in the image below.I underdstand it provides a sell and buy signals.Where can I download the indicator.Can you provide me with little explanation on how to use it.

thanks a lot.

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by piusato3: 9:42pm On May 10, 2013
please can any one tell me where i can buy liberty reserve with my africard.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by lumeysparrow: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
PLS SIR HOW DO I USE THE ATM TEMPLATE? I'D APPRECIATE UR HELP. IM NEW TO TRADING. BLESS!
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2013
lumeysparrow: PLS SIR HOW DO I USE THE ATM TEMPLATE? I'D APPRECIATE UR HELP. IM NEW TO TRADING. BLESS!

google how to install Mt4 templates
or find another trader to set it up for you
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fejiron: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do You Want To Learn How To Pocket Some Change From Facebook Every Week? Go to http://facebookcashbank..com For A Ground Breaking Discovery. Use Some Of The Hours You Spend On Facebook To Make Money For Yourself. Don't Dull Yourself
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by BRANCH101: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2013
BRO, YOU ARE REALLY DOING A GREAT WORK HERE AND I WANT TO SAY YOU A GREAT PERSON. HOW FAR WITH YOUR 1000 dOLLS ACCOUNT
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by coalcoal1(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013
I just stumbled on this thread yesterday and I must confess I'm impressed. I'll apply this system next week and I hope to come back here with testimonies
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by osca123(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2013
. grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by mceze(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
rozayx5:
Well as you all know me already no need for introduction.
I am not good at dropping alerts but you can make your own alerts and be a self dependent trader.

Many traders have been looking for a simple effective trading system, the BOSS system is good, but this system is designed to get you in early and give you the best profits you can get as a trader
i just opened this thread for this system only , please drop your questions and i will be attaching the 3 indicators and template soon.

Thank bro..If u have any new/upgraded version of these ur indicators, pls dont hesitate 2 share
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by mceze(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
lawson007:
here comes the weekend.the time for Rozayx5 research.I want to share with the house this indicator.
please i want the house to research on the use of this my indicator i got in 2010 compared to DDFX 3 BBTOP.which one do you think is better?

why is it that nobody said anything about this guy indicator (Forexexpert1). Has anyone tested it.How good is it.ROZAY, pls test this indicator and tell us how good it is.you know that you are the captain of this ship, and we are looking upto you
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
mceze:

why is it that nobody said anything about this guy indicator (Forexexpert1). Has anyone tested it.How good is it.ROZAY, pls test this indicator and tell us how good it is.you know that you are the captain of this ship, and we are looking upto you
stopped using all those stuff
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by mceze(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
rozayx5:

that shud not be a problem, as a 4 hours trader, i come online at 7AM, 11AM, 3PM , 7PM and if i achieve for that day i sleep grin
if not the day i hit i hit it well wink

Oga rozay,thanks for sharing and the info 2.I would like to know if the arrow appears immediately a new trend is forming in 4hr time frame or after some while when the candle has gone far...thanks
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by mceze(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
ForexRaider:
nice nice, will try this one out cos am also busy to be glued on system....so its 2pm, 6pm, 10pm etc....thanks.

Pls,does d arrow appear immediately a new trend is forming?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2015
mceze:

Oga rozay,thanks for sharing and the info 2.I would like to know if the arrow appears immediately a new trend is forming in 4hr time frame or after some while when the candle has gone far...thanks

the arroww does not really appear u just take trades
when the conditions meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.