Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably (12707 Views)

How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
makemoney2012: Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

is like an investment site where you can invest and watch it grow in few

weeks..... here is the link
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  and

profit station is simply amazing when you invest $10 to buy a share and

you leave it in your profitstation account up to 12 days you will have $14

returns and if you leave it for 20days you have $24 in your account and if

you leave it up  to 40 days you will have $40.... this program is one of the

best program on internet that i can not keep to my self so i have to let it

out to any one who cares about his or her finacial status. for me at first i

started with $50 and in 12 days i have $74 and if you invest $200 for

20days you will have $480 just to try if the program works now i can put

more money as much as i want, i also google it to make sure is not a

scam site due my upline who told me have been benefiting from it but i

have to be sure. if you think this is a scam try it out with lower amount $10

share.

Note: the only work you most do is log into your account every day to

have your returns

This is shameful, I do not think this is a convetional way to contribute to a good thread started by someone who has the well being of others at heart. My friend get wisdom get understanding. You will not be able to perform beyond your capacity even if you put extra effort, forex trading may not be good for you due to some circumstances. Please forex is real and guys are making money from it. Having money and good life is not by magic either offline or online, people must pain to gain. I think you get it go and study, it can work.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Is it through that quick trailing will only work if system is ON and will not perform once system is OFF?

Yes. If you want your system to be on, you can use media player by playing music therefore your EA stays active.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
@makemoney 2012. e be like say ban deh hungry you grin

please can you stay clear of this thread and look for someqhere else to do your scam campaign.

i wish you goodluck
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by yomexy2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
hey Rozay,
what can i say.... you ve got a large heart. keep it up ! your commitment and dedication is worth emulating.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by jamace(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kudos ROZAY for sharing. More pips to your account.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by LaconicINC: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
makemoney2012: Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

share.

have your returns
I WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED FOR POSY=TING AN EXTERNAL LINK,i did that yesterday and one pyguru guy banned me
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by teeboy4x(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
rozayx5: now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD
3. and other majors but the first 2 are cool, you can use the template for gold analysis or any other thing you trade

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

bbstop if blue pointing up
Gann ( yellow line) has crossed below and locked at least a candle
price channel stop is blue
avoid buying directly under resistances wait for them to be broken

2. SELL SIGNAL
bbstop is red pointing down
Gann has crosses above price and locked by at least one candle
price channel stop is red
avoid selling on top of supports wait for them to be breached

N/B = sometime bbstop picks up late so you can trigger with the rest, thought its best they are all in accordance
the Gann is your trigger indicator make good use of it, take an order once price has closed above or below it in accordance with the instrutions above

Cheers, Questions will be answered smiley

is dia anyway we can easily knw wen a new candle stick is about to form
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
i subscribe to this man list and he has been giving me good info abt forex..
I wanted to copy it here,but the iNfo. Is too long..i believe this is my own way of contributing..
www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/what-crocodiles-can-teach-you-about-forex-trading
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by lawson007(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2012
teeboy4x:

In the case you are using 4hrs tf, you can check at 7am,11am,3pm,7pm and 11pm naija time a new candle forms at these times.If you are usng 1 hour timeframe then you can check at the stat of every hour and you will see a new candle form.Once you caheck at these times you will see a new candle being born before your eyes.hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by leopower(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2012
this is gift to my fellow hunters. why others are sharing their trading system, it will be better i shared trading discipline. this is very useful trading tool for all as long u are a pips hunter.

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by teeboy4x(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2012
lawson007:
In the case you are using 4hrs tf, you can check at 7am,11am,3pm,7pm and 11pm naija time a new candle forms at these times.If you are usng 1 hour timeframe then you can check at the stat of every hour and you will see a new candle form.Once you caheck at these times you will see a new candle being born before your eyes.hope this helps.

THANKS BROV
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2012
ruggedcuzz: One major challenge i find in forex trading is staying glued to the computer watching chart 24/7, trying to detect when the signal will show up. Pls explain to me in details how u cope with this challenge. With this 4hr TF, one may not even see a signal throughout a whole day, leading to frustration starring at the chart.

This is Rozay made easy but to buttress on what Rozay has laid down, the 4 hours is cool to fish out trend and if you do not want to wait watching computer till eternity for trading opportunities, this is what I think can be done, daily pivot point trading. The 4 hours has established the trend, lets assume now we are long, I like to tell you guys that between S1 & daily PP lies the entry point. So if you want to really trade this, pending order is the real deal at daily pivot, S1 or between the two points.

What do you look out for
1. Where the Gann is; still below the price action in 4 hours TF
2. BB stop position still under price action & Gann in 4 hours TF

Sometimes price may even pick going up before reaching the daily pivot, this you get with time dealing with charts.

When can you do this?
1. At the beginning of a trading day. 10pm Nigeria time although this may be determined based on winter or summer time, so the 10pm can turn to 11pm some other time. A new daily pivot is set at this hour. Therefore knowing the validity of the chart structure in 4 hours gives you advantage to work out the entry point with the pivot.
http://screencast.com/t/XmHkAdEC9PAx The chart may help.

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Manweysabi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why throw this thread to the advert section?? Abi na my eye? Moderator?

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Concept:

This is Rozay made easy but to buttress on what Rozay has laid down, the 4 hours is cool to fish out trend and if you do not want to wait watching computer till eternity for trading opportunities, this is what I think can be done, daily pivot point trading. The 4 hours has established the trend, lets assume now we are long, I like to tell you guys that between S1 & daily PP lies the entry point. So if you want to really trade this, pending order is the real deal at daily pivot, S1 or between the two points.

What do you look out for
1. Where the Gann is; still below the price action in 4 hours TF
2. BB stop position still under price action & Gann in 4 hours TF

Sometimes price may even pick going up before reaching the daily pivot, this you get with time dealing with charts.

When can you do this?
1. At the beginning of a trading day. 10pm Nigeria time although this may be determined based on winter or summer time, so the 10pm can turn to 11pm some other time. A new daily pivot is set at this hour. Therefore knowing the validity of the chart structure in 4 hours gives you advantage to work out the entry point with the pivot.
http://screencast.com/t/XmHkAdEC9PAx The chart may help.
Thanks...
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fxdee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Very very explanatory...buh can you elaborate on how you derive your stoploss, as this is a key factor of success in this business

jst to contribute to dis..what i know about stoploss is...you can do it in 2 ways...you can determine how much you are ready to loose on a particular trade...eg like instalforex you want to trade 1lot size and ready to loose $20 dat means you ll put ur stoploss at 20pips away...but honestly reality in forex doesnt allow this most time so the second type is technical stoploss which is determined technically before placing it...a little bit difficult to explain thru dis medium but the easiest way to do this is placing ur stop loss below the last swing before ur entry...like the position displayed on d rozayx chart...i prefer technical stoploss most time cos you cannot dictate how price will move..i.e it must definetly breath even if its still heading to your direction but b4 it does that if you dont give enough space for it to move it ll hit ur stoploss and still head straight to your direction of trade...if you cant afford big stoploss always try to go for high probability trade that ll quickly move in your direction without much retracement...jst my opinion.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fxdee(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
rozayx5: now recommended pairs
1. EJ
2. EURUSD
3. and other majors but the first 2 are cool, you can use the template for gold analysis or any other thing you trade

4H chart recommded

1. BUY SIGNAL

bbstop if blue pointing up
Gann ( yellow line) has crossed below and locked at least a candle
price channel stop is blue
avoid buying directly under resistances wait for them to be broken

2. SELL SIGNAL
bbstop is red pointing down
Gann has crosses above price and locked by at least one candle
price channel stop is red
avoid selling on top of supports wait for them to be breached

N/B = sometime bbstop picks up late so you can trigger with the rest, thought its best they are all in accordance
the Gann is your trigger indicator make good use of it, take an order once price has closed above or below it in accordance with the instrutions above

Cheers, Questions will be answered smiley

pls rozayx are this custom indicators appearing on that ur phone ...looking for a mobile device i can use for this...thanks
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2012
fxdee:

pls rozayx are this custom indicators appearing on that ur phone ...looking for a mobile device i can use for this...thanks

No the custom indicators are only available on Laptop, i do my analysis on my laptop, trigger my trades on PC and just monitor their progress with mobile, or close them cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fxdee(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5:

No the custom indicators are only available on Laptop, i do my analysis on my laptop, trigger my trades on PC and just monitor their progress with mobile, or close them cool

ok thnks...
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by forexprophet(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2012
hi rozayx, how do u handle this kind of scenario with your system

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by naijaobi(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2012
what if after targeting lets say about 50 pips for a rise and after it was achieved u notice that its still rising...can one still buy Example is what happened in EJ sometime ago..tanx
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by latestsunny(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
rozayx5:

Pls do u use BB?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by blkmum700: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Rozay

Which broker do you think is good with no Re quote,i think Alpari Re quote alot and what type of account do you think i can open with $500 Micro or Macro?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by surveycash(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
latestsunny:

Pls do u use BB?

You can use tablets to monitor your trades. You dont need to spend a fortune to get one for that purpose. This one I sell for 50k only will do the job well.

Check it here:
www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by sojmann(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Your indicators pls.

Concept: The way you use this with Rozay system is that, there will be no time retracement will go out of control for you. after you have established long or short in 4 hours you will go to 5M TF to get the right time for you to enter with the attached indicator. I will give you the parameter soon but before that; make sure if you want to buy: the two lines must, cross below the red dots/line & sell: the lines should cross from above green dots/line. Simple, just use 4 hours with 5 minutes then retracement problem will be solved, though not that you will not be having some nasty experience but this put you in 75% success. Parameters - 45,5,4 1st Stoch , 125,6,5 2nd Stoch. Click the link to see my chart.

http://screencast.com/t/gWxUmohjVRLo Look at the price direction as indicated with the stars when comparing the indicator crossing.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by meritdee(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
THANK YOU ROZAYX..... I know you don't know why I'm thanking you, but I'll just leave it that way. *respect*
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by irabor001: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
meritdee: THANK YOU ROZAYX..... I know you don't know why I'm thanking you, but I'll just leave it that way. *respect*
prof Meritdee,happy new year 1st,nice to met you here,na here me i park my car ohh grin grin grin Rozayfx to much if na girl i 4 marry am grin grin grin any way Rozay is doing a great job, just like you did in binary options...my prof i greet you....@Rozayfx tanks 4 dis system it has really help me on my trading..tanks ...may GOD bless us all..... cool cool
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by jtmoneyjt: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2013

share.

have your returns
eya ignoramus lyk u,ask dem hw ur money take dey doubl and dey wil ansa u,forex! Dats wat dey use 2 doubl ur money
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by jtmoneyjt: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2013
teeboy4x:

ur eyes
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by jtmoneyjt: 4:26am On Jan 10, 2013
forexprophet: hi rozayx, how do u handle this kind of scenario with your system
u zoom ur chat out u wil c d overall trend,if rising u wil c ur candles goin up and vic vasa.den u wait 4 a signal in d direction u c on ur chat.bt make sure its nt os/ob.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by jtmoneyjt: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Ivynwa:

50pips!!
Do you think that we beginners should use 50 pips margin stop loss dear, is it not too much. It may be okay for big boys like you guys that are already raking in good pips and dollars, a deep retracement or a trend change to the opposite direction can wipe out a newbie using 50 pips stoploss margin in a small account. Don't you think so? A wide margin that big hurt my account once and i lost some good dollars I made, after that I reasoned that instead of using a big stop loss----better to make it short and if a deep retracement comes let it stop my trading and I can get back into the trade after the retracement ends and things shoots up again. Was thinking in the direction of "better to hold already made profit when stoploss cuts you off trade than to lose the poor profit". Is it not better not to lose much during a deep retracement, and wait for a while for the trend to get back in position and follow it again? What do you think?
as a beginer if u use instaforex and u use sl of 50 pips wit 0.01 lot size dats jst 0.5 cent is it too big? Money management! Climb tree from down nt up.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
http://screencast.com/t/a34Wa7nOtO Check the site out, may be that strategy you have been building is the bomb. Who knows?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by martog: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is great. It takes someone with a large heart to do this for humanity. Kudos to Rozayfx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.