Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably (12705 Views)

How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk:

bros u funny die, u should know now, not everyday a good system will be vomiting positive pips, any system u see u should try to study d de-merit and add one or two thing to it on ur own.

WORD
that is the little sentence 95% if traders will never get to know about, i made progress when i started learning new things, always be ready to explore new things, though i stick to what works and just spend my spare time researching , as i dont have anything else doing grin

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk:

i dey come o, i be follower of rozay5 since b4 this bomb thread. if u notice him u should know he is a good trader, by their talk u shall know them. not by face as pple pointed. carry go bro long life and more green pips

thanks Sir
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Impulse80(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2012
E be like say na to make this thread my homepage grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Impulse80(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Rozay baba, i now baptize u Moses. Oya take us to the promise land, a land flowing with pips and money grin

2 Likes

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by fxbomovi: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2012
I am yet to see a trader that is as generous and open minded as this my boss. God will reward you greatly. Whenever i come to port, we will surely see.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nice one.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
antosco: Thanks @rozayx5 for this wonderful strategy but please if I may ask, for how long have you being using this system, the reason am asking is because I have come across various system that works partially and later they would lose my money. And please can I be able to make at least $100 monthly from my $900 investment using your strategy.

Even if I have to use daily time frame with this strategy as long as it gives me accurate signals.

@Antosco
$100 in a month?
Nnaa you are not very ambitious-o-o, okay let us overlook things because you want to gently grow your money as you are just starting but you can make a lot more than that you know. I heard somebody mention that he makes more than $8,000 in a month in Forex and I was like "if he can do that, I can do that too" and blimey! that was what inspired me into FX trading. I am no where near there yet but I hope to get there .

I'm only saying this for you not to corset/limit your abilities too much okay. Take your time and start up with the small volume Rozay recommended for you but know that you can do better, very much better than a $100 in a month as time goes on and you improve too. There's no denying the fact that one will experience losses along the way but they are all part of it.

Oh okay, at least $100 you said----was wondering why anybody will be content with just that.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
WORD
that is the little sentence 95% if traders will never get to know about, i made progress when i started learning new things, always be ready to explore new things, though i stick to what works and just spend my spare time researching , as i dont have anything else doing.

Confirmed. This is the only way forward and be ready to lose when you try some of your new discoveries, research on different forex forums like Baby pips, forex factory e.t.c. you will not believe how vast you will be.

http://screencast.com/t/kxnoTPaXeIO

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
rozayx5:

stop loss 50 pips is ok, but locate it at a safe spot behind a resistance if your selling, below a support if your are buying smiley

Risk to reward 1:2, and 1:1 is ok
if your SL is 40 pips you can use 80 pips TP, the smaller your SL the smaller your TP, you can also trail profits for maximum profits from a potential 200 pip trade like what is happening on EJ BUy now grin

50pips!!
Do you think that we beginners should use 50 pips margin stop loss dear, is it not too much. It may be okay for big boys like you guys that are already raking in good pips and dollars, a deep retracement or a trend change to the opposite direction can wipe out a newbie using 50 pips stoploss margin in a small account. Don't you think so? A wide margin that big hurt my account once and i lost some good dollars I made, after that I reasoned that instead of using a big stop loss----better to make it short and if a deep retracement comes let it stop my trading and I can get back into the trade after the retracement ends and things shoots up again. Was thinking in the direction of "better to hold already made profit when stoploss cuts you off trade than to lose the poor profit". Is it not better not to lose much during a deep retracement, and wait for a while for the trend to get back in position and follow it again? What do you think?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Manweysabi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ivynwa:

50pips!!
Do you think that we beginners should use 50 pips margin stop loss dear, is it not too much. It may be okay for big boys like you guys that are already raking in good pips and dollars, a deep retracement or a trend change to the opposite direction can wipe out a newbie using 50 pips stoploss margin in a small account. Don't you think so? A wide margin that big hurt my account once and i lost some good dollars I made, after that I reasoned that instead of using a big stop loss----better to make it short and if a deep retracement comes let it stop my trading and I can get back into the trade after the retracement ends and things shoots up again. Was thinking in the direction of "better to hold already made profit when stoploss cuts you off trade than to lose the poor profit". Is it not better not to lose much during a deep retracement, and wait for a while for the trend to get back in position and follow it again? What do you think?
Ivybaby, how trade nah?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Manweysabi: Ivybaby, how trade nah?

I just dey, how your side bros? Hope cool?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
The way you use this with Rozay system is that, there will be no time retracement will go out of control for you. after you have established long or short in 4 hours you will go to 5M TF to get the right time for you to enter with the attached indicator. I will give you the parameter soon but before that; make sure if you want to buy: the two lines must, cross below the red dots/line & sell: the lines should cross from above green dots/line. Simple, just use 4 hours with 5 minutes then retracement problem will be solved, though not that you will not be having some nasty experience but this put you in 75% success. Parameters - 45,5,4 1st Stoch , 125,6,5 2nd Stoch. Click the link to see my chart.

http://screencast.com/t/gWxUmohjVRLo Look at the price direction as indicated with the stars when comparing the indicator crossing.

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
@Concept

Thanks for your explanation. I understand that part about buying and selling at the breakout points of support & resistance, thanks for reminding me of that. I guess that your logic may be that retracement hardly bypasses support and resistance and so a 50pips margin stop loss may be safe but you know some trades can make surprising turn like the EU did on a certain day.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ivynwa: @Concept

Thanks for your explanation. I'm still trying to organize all the paraphernalias of Rozay's system together. I understand that part about buying and selling at the breakout points of support & resistance, thanks for reminding me of that. I guess that your logic may be that retracement hardly bypasses support and resistance and so a 50pips margin stop loss may be safe but you know some trades can make surprising turn like the EU did on a certain day.

You are on point here but you must remember this is just like a calculated game, then on that note do not chew more than you can bite; money management, but if you try this system you will have no headache about drawdown that can cause heart attack. Establishing trend from 4 hours & takin position from lower time frame 5M will give you safe landing you are desiring. I hope I solved some of your curiosity my lady. In other way round I have one EA that you can use after like 10 pips depending on your risk taking ability it locks your profit by placing stop loss over your opening position by 1 pip. Lets say you enter market at 10 then you set your pips that when the price move to about 20pips in my favour please lock my profit then stop loss jump over 10 & stays at 11, so if price reverse as a result of news or whatever, you still get the 1 pip advantage rather than be in red.

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Concept: Nice one.

if Concept can show face because of this thread. hmmmmm you should know what this thread means to trader.

longest time bros weting dey happan now
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by lawson007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
here comes the weekend.the time for Rozayx5 research.I want to share with the house this indicator.
please i want the house to research on the use of this my indicator i got in 2010 compared to DDFX 3 BBTOP.which one do you think is better?

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by natruetalk: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ivynwa:

50pips!!

sister, 50 pips not too much, not the pips that will wipe ur account, it depend on the lot size u used. lot size state how long tarder will stay in this business. if u decided to be using little pip for stop loss, expect spike to be chopping ur dollar b4 moving toward ur direction. dont forget spike alone can be 15 to 30 pips. than later prove u right on you trade direction. when u have a strong signal never mind to use this 50pips. does'nt matter u leave ur tarde to hit it u can stop manually at any pip b4 the stop loss if u quickly accept your mistake.it is for the safty purpose. chikena

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk:

if Concept can show face because of this thread. hmmmmm you should know what this thread means to trader.

longest time bros weting dey happan now

I dey oh, just think I need to do some forex research so I decided to give myself a break from forex alert because I had a lot of distraction then however I am feeling cool now. I saw what the gentleman is doing & seeing what the other guy complained about on the un-ending retracement which I think I have the solution that was why I contributed. Nice concept from Rozay.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
natruetalk:

sister, 50 pips not too much, not the pips that will wipe ur account, it depend on the lot size u used. lot size state how long tarder will stay in this business. if u decided to be using little pip for stop loss, expect spike to be chopping ur dollar b4 moving toward ur direction. dont forget spike alone can be 15 to 30 pips. than later prove u right on you trade direction. when u have a strong signal never mind to use this 50pips. does'nt matter u leave ur tarde to hit it u can stop manually at any pip b4 the stop loss if u quickly accept your mistake.it is for the safty purpose. chikena

With this concept you will survive in forex. Open some trade for months BADAMUA because your marging level will still dey kampe, have you ever heard person with 1000% margin level getting margin call, tafikua! eewo! Knowledge and money management saves you from account wipe out.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
For all those Thanking me, Nah God
The journey was long and painful , but it gets better everyday,
@concept nice work keep it up smiley

and please i wud like all of you too watch out for a sell on EJ and experience how the gann locks grin
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by LaconicINC: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rozay,earnestly i don't know what to say,you see there is a Biblical law of giving and receiving,sowing and reaping, you are sowing into the lives of people here and be sure to get a bountiful harvest.He that set a trap with a goat should know what kind of animal he expects to catch.God bless you man!

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by endfx1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wow...!! good work here my brother i will support you in my own little way... grin

1 Like

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by dagr8(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wow!...going thru d thread and learning like never b4....
Rozayx5RozayFX...d terminator... well done ...i av learnt a lot from u ....
thank God 4 u
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by rozayx5(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
another Good pair i like trading is EURGBP so you can give it a try
over the weekend, there is some homework
test the ATM template on
EURNZD
EURAUD
EURGBP
EURUSD
EURJPY

all 4Hours charts

keep a record of trades they won and lost this year
witha 50 pips SL and TP,
the one that produces the best result , you can stick to that pair grin
have a nice weekend, and dont forget store up pips for christman grin

If you remember my last Signal (Buy EURGBP) on the thread earlier this week was based on this system
look at where it is now shocked

Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Ivynwa(f): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2012
Concept:

You are on point here but you must remember this is just like a calculated game, then on that note do not chew more than you can bite; money management, but if you try this system you will have no headache about drawdown that can cause heart attack. Establishing trend from 4 hours & takin position from lower time frame 5M will give you safe landing you are desiring. I hope I solved some of your curiosity my lady. In other way round I have one EA that you can use after like 10 pips depending on your risk taking ability it locks your profit by placing stop loss over your opening position by 1 pip. Lets say you enter market at 10 then you set your pips that when the price move to about 20pips in my favour please lock my profit then stop loss jump over 10 & stays at 11, so if price reverse as a result of news or whatever, you still get the 1 pip advantage rather than be in red.

Just seeing this, thanks Concept man.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by Concept(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2012
Ivynwa:

Just seeing this, thanks Concept man.

You are most welcome.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by makemoney2012: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

is like an investment site where you can invest and watch it grow in few

weeks..... here is the link
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  and

profit station is simply amazing when you invest $10 to buy a share and

you leave it in your profitstation account up to 12 days you will have $14

returns and if you leave it for 20days you have $24 in your account and if

you leave it up  to 40 days you will have $40.... this program is one of the

best program on internet that i can not keep to my self so i have to let it

out to any one who cares about his or her finacial status. for me at first i

started with $50 and in 12 days i have $74 and if you invest $200 for

20days you will have $480 just to try if the program works now i can put

more money as much as i want, i also google it to make sure is not a

scam site due my upline who told me have been benefiting from it but i

have to be sure. if you think this is a scam try it out with lower amount $10

share.

Note: the only work you most do is log into your account every day to

have your returns
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by ruggedcuzz: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Concept:

Is it through that quick trailing will only work if system is ON and will not perform once system is OFF?
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by surveycash(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2012
Ivynwa:

50pips!!
Do you think that we beginners should use 50 pips margin stop loss dear, is it not too much. .........

Madam,

50 pips on a
stadard account = $500
mini account = $50
micro accoint $5

It all depends on your price/pip which is a function of the lot size
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by makemoney2012: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2012
Some thing you most not jock with..........
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  this one sure high yield investment site I have ever seen the pay you half of what you have invested as profit. If you think this a scam call me so we can site down one. One and I will show you history of my transaction with them through my liberty reserve account cause to be able to invest you must have a liberty reserve account. I use n
NigeriaGoldExchanger in funding my account they sell for 170 naira per dollara. Minimum share you can buy is $10 and in duration of 12days you have $14 and for 20days you have $24 and 40days you have $40 very simple and easy and you can withdraw back to your liberty reserve I started with $50 and in 12 days I have $75 I reinvest and can't believe what I got now I'm ready to invest $200 at a goal for 20days to give profit of $480. Please like I said don't jock with this if you feel is going to be scam site try it with just $10 and see your returns. If you want more info or other stuff you can do on the internet to make money pls call me or write me on makemoneyinfo7@gmail.com I'm always online 247.
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by dagr8(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
makemoney2012: Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

is like an investment site where you can invest and watch it grow in few

weeks..... here is the link
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  and

profit station is simply amazing when you invest $10 to buy a share and

you leave it in your profitstation account up to 12 days you will have $14

returns and if you leave it for 20days you have $24 in your account and if

you leave it up  to 40 days you will have $40.... this program is one of the

best program on internet that i can not keep to my self so i have to let it

out to any one who cares about his or her finacial status. for me at first i

started with $50 and in 12 days i have $74 and if you invest $200 for

20days you will have $480 just to try if the program works now i can put

more money as much as i want, i also google it to make sure is not a

scam site due my upline who told me have been benefiting from it but i

have to be sure. if you think this is a scam try it out with lower amount $10

share.

Note: the only work you most do is log into your account every day to

have your returns
GO AND OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD MY FRIEND
REFERRAL PROGRAM...I DOUBT IF U WILL GET CUSTOMERS HERE SHA...AND IF U DO... GOOD LUCK
Re: My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably by dagr8(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Is it throughtrue that quick trailing will only work if a system is ON and will not perform once a system is OFF?
YES it is true
I think doing it manually is d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.