Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10898474 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Don't tell me the bull was listening to my thoughts or was reading my post.
Jeez.

Skye just jumped from 1.84 it opened with to 1.93.

Modified - page 999, I took your viginity. You are mine forever.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:
Jeez.

grin
Bull has resumed we have virgin in the house cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Those wey be Unity Bank shareholder dey try ooo from 5 naira to 1.63naira going to 0.50kb again nawa oooo this is fraud
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sterling bank half year out.
Flat performance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Market gradually staggering unto its feet after being drunk with beer bear for a long time. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
donofdons:

Thats why i dont deal with newbies..you said it yourself that you shouldnt deal stocks emotionally.evans medical rose by 70% after my prediction and then is falling together with all nse indexes.
Instead of you understanding market dynamics and be happy while increasing your shares in it massively given my later analysis and explanations.evansmedical is not a stock that you should keep and sell now. Increase your portfolio as much as possible because the dividens that they will be paying in 3yrs will be triple the price you purchased the stock.
I already own 11 million evan medical shares and i am buying more to move myself to the next level in wealth ASAP
From the above comprehension passage, answer all of the following questions:
1) What is the Monkey hunting technique used by the writer in the above passage?
2) Do you think the monkey traders will fall again?
3) Do you see investors falling for his 3yrs bait, given the fact that in the said 3yrs, the country will be in another election mood.
4) What is the likely fate of those who would be moved by this passage, to invest their hard earned cash in the said coy?
5) Will monkey hunting ever stop in NSE? If no, suggest detection techniques)
(15marks for each question except question5= 30marks)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls BUY Oando and UBA nowwww that you can get it on the floor if your Risk Appetite is High.

#Dontaskmewhy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:
the people wey dey buy Evansmed and equityinsurance please come and buy my japaul and guinea plsssssssssssssss i no want again

"A leading Cote D’Ivoire’s insurance company, Sunu Assurances Vie Cote D’Ivorie has received the approval of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to acquire 28.2 per cent equity stake in Equity Assurance Plc, in a deal valued at N1.25 billion.

Sunu Assurances would be acquiring a total of 2.497 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each of Equity Assurance Plc, representing 28.2 per cent of the equity stakes held by Skye Financial Services and other shareholders of Equity Assurance.

Equity Assurance, which is quoted on the insurance sector of the NSE, currently has total issued shares of 8.847 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each trading at its nominal value of 50 kobo, representing total market capitalisation of N4.42 billion.

Reliable market sources told The Nation the quotation committee of the council of the NSE approved the transaction.

Market analysts said the sustained depreciation of share prices of Nigerian quoted companies has made several companies targets of acquisitions. The low valuation is prominent in the insurance sector, where most companies are trading at their nominal value of 50 kobo.

Chairman, Equity Assurance Plc, Mr. Adetutu Buraimo, had hinted about the acquisition at the company’s 28th annual general meeting (AGM) in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State

According to him, the company plans to seek for new equity investments from strategic investors.

Shareholders passed a resolution to increase the company’s authorised share capital from N7 billion to N10 billion.

The acquisition comes on the heels of recent rebound in the performance of Equity Assurance, which recovered from a loss of N365 million in 2013 with a profit of N310 million in 2014.

He said the group recorded a total premium of N4.846 billion last year as against N4.616 billion in 2013 while the company’s solvency also improved as shareholders’ funds increased by four per cent to almost N4 billion.

He reiterated the commitment of the board to delivering return on investments to shareholders, adding that the company hopes to achieve this by driving market penetration and expanding its frontiers in retail.

“New products will be developed to serve the needs of the insuring public, while more electronic distribution channels are being opened up to make its products more accessible to prospective policy holders,” Buraimo said.

Equity Assurance was incorporated on December 13, 1984 and was licensed to underwrite all classes of general business. The company operates with a recently increased authorised share capital of N7 billion and shareholders fund of about N5.1 billion. The company is a corporate member of the West African Insurance Company Association (WAICA) and the Nigeria Insurers’ Association (NIA), the official umbrella of registered insurance companies in Nigeria and The Africa Insurance Organisation (AIO).

Equity Assurance Plc is the parent company of Equity Assurance Limited, a Ghanaian subsidiary that started operations in Ghana in 2008."

Note the bolded. Volume traded today reflects the target. I have no information about the "SKYE financial services" but if it's Skye bank dealing, then the management might be seeking alternatives of raising capital considering the lull in the market. Former subsidiaries of Mainstreet might be put up for sale too if the bank doesn't want to adopt the Holdco model.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Must get to my junction

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are we there yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is this another bull trap?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Looks like a trap...............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
otokx:
Is this another bull trap?
Which one is bull trap?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:
ok bring 0.40 kobo make i gift you all
who is this man onder my name?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
I see bull coming in the next 8 days.

My opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

My opinion.

I agree too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=mercylicious post=37149176]I have passed mh level. Time to hunt baboo n chimpanzee.

Who else is looking at Skye?
Skye at 1.84 and below is a rare gift. Skye successfully acquired main street bank (fmr afribank). Afribank is bigger than unity as far as am concerned and they have loyal customers of which most are my grand dad's age( he really had account there.)

Jist continues shortly;

Skye has been integrating with the newly acquired bank and am happy to inform you the integration has been concluded. Currently, main street cheques can not be accepted for clearing. Cheque must bear name of Skye.Also,Mainstreet branch signage has been changed to Skye and the bank is seriously recruiting good hands .

The jist is that Lagos state will be implementing tsa- treasury single acnt. Knowing that ambode is still a chip of the old.
The old afribank own me so much, if skye get to #1 or #0.80 i may buy to take my money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Aks post=37151172]Pls BUY Oando and UBA nowwww that you can get it on the floor if your Risk Appetite is High. oando yes uba know(1.80)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please house who bought NITEL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:
Jeez.

grin
ok let me take page 1000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

My opinion.
Pastor emmmmmmmmmmm who?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Justcul:
Please house who bought NITEL?
People's . am sorry for them if they will get there money .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

My opinion.

Until we enter page 1000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Until we enter page 1000
have you work in Agbalowomeri's company or church befor?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
ihedioramma:
have you work in Agbalowomeri's company or church befor?.

I am the GO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Page 1000 is so near...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I am the GO
ok is that you? do you see any bull in the market today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:
Page 1000 is so near...........
and i want to wellcome all there befor today end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
See Access oh..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Zenith is taking the most beating today.. any info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dotstay01: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:
I have passed mh level. Time to hunt baboo n chimpanzee.

Who else is looking at Skye?
Skye at 1.84 and below is a rare gift. Skye successfully acquired main street bank (fmr afribank). Afribank is bigger than unity as far as am concerned and they have loyal customers of which most are my grand dad's age( he really had account there.)

Jist continues shortly;

Skye has been integrating with the newly acquired bank and am happy to inform you the integration has been concluded. Currently, main street cheques can not be accepted for clearing. Cheque must bear name of Skye.Also,Mainstreet branch signage has been changed to Skye and the bank is seriously recruiting good hands .

The jist is that Lagos state will be implementing tsa- treasury single acnt. Knowing that ambode is still a chip of the old block - tinubu, I will bet that the acnt will go to Skye bank.

Now, what is in this for us. Our single objective is making money...this year grin
I expect to see the improvement in Skye 3rd quarter bearing in mind that integration has been completed. Skye bank is also consistent in div payment. If they maintain the status quo of 30k, this is div yield of over 20%

final decision is yours. Don't quote me or curse me if price goes lower. Roe for this bank is amg the lowest in that sector , but I expect that to improve.

Caveat- am just an investor like u and not an analyst. Nig stock MKT does not respect anything. A poor performing coy can increase in price while a good coy with good result reverses.
valid arguments madam. newbees like me really need such easy nd straight forward analysis to accompany any stock pick given.

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jonwest, Streetinvestor2, mails4funshi(m), eziokwunwoko(m), 222Martins(m), spido(m), ositadima1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.