Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11002880 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (7793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
the market may not experience heavy trading activities today and some stocks prices were pricing lower.
+++++++++++++
betaglas is trading from the dusk and this kind of trading can only be a good opportunity when the market become a global one; in shorts,trading that can not be undertood.
++++++++++++
champion will dip,it's not continueing as i've not forgotten my former post but it seems the stock will fail my test.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
any news about UBA dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
the market cap broke under the significant peak again.i think fundamentalists are hanged with dangling legs.
+++++++++++
champion failed my test and it's a trap. Dont even think it's available to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
I just got creditted by my broker but less my expectation given the price at which she sold the stock. By my calculation, it was 4.83% less the sale proceed. Now, my question- is this correct or someone is trying to pull a fast one? I'd thought the commissions and charges due d brokers and sec etc will amount +- 1.9%.
Hoping to hear from the ogas in the house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2013
I guess UBA dividend has started hitting mail boxes. I saw one last week in my church P.O.Box. I have not received mine though.
frond: any news about UBA dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Y is the house so quiet? As someone said, the house is sober. I think it's time to encourage each other on safety precautions and re-evaluation of trends in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
babypipsy: I guess UBA dividend has started hitting mail boxes. I saw one last week in my church P.O.Box. I have not received mine though.

What happened to e-dividend? I have received and reinvested by UBA dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
So-brit:
Y is the house so quiet? As someone said, the house is sober. I think it's time to encourage each other on safety precautions and re-evaluation of trends in the market.

Now that the market is berish...we should be seeing more of STOCKBEAR.. undecided

Any way i know that most people here are seriously trying to raise money from their day jobs to unleash on the market as soon there is a small greemn sign of a Bull approaching..For me the money is made in the buying..*Goods well bought are already half sold)

Time to wait patiently for some stocks am targeting to come down lower.. placed a bid for UBA at 7.50..hopefully i will start to accumulate soonest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
feelamong:

Now that the market is berish...we i thot we should be seeing more of STOCKBEAR.. undecided

Any way i know that most people here are seriously trying to raise money from their day jobs to unleash on the market as soon there is a small greemn sign of a Bull approaching..For me the money is made in the buying..*Goods well bought are already half sold)

Time to wait patiently for some stocks am targeting to come down lower.. placed a bid for UBA at 7.50..hopefully i will start to accumulate soonest
Waiting for 1Bank at N12.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
debostar: The closing date for FIDSON Dividend was 08/07/2013 AND THE PAYMENT Date was 26/07/2013

Thank you Debostar.

Is FIDSON a good buy now?
Is it possible to get 15 percent increase in two months time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
9free:
Waiting for 1Bank at N12.00
Bros you are bad ooo; are you waiting with a cutlass or an axe? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
presiade:
I don graduate from Cutlassing and Axing, na Macing or Lloyding I dey do now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2013
presiade:

Guess i will be waiting with a bulldozer at that price cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2013
9free:
I don graduate from Cutlassing and Axing, na Macing or Lloyding I dey do now.
LWKMD cheesy... I'll proudly join you in waiting then smiley... That one go be awuf na...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
it's brought to notice through some posts that mods in this forum put quality and informative posts in hidden without any convincing reason and i could see that my post was in hidden without any suspected reason.this needs to be addressed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
stockbull: it's brought to notice through some posts that mods in this forum put quality and informative posts in hidden without any convincing reason and i could see that my post was in hidden without any suspected reason.this needs to be addressed
An explanation should be given on the above by whoever is responsible for such action(s).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
This market isn't for the faint-hearted mehn!!! Focus and long-term perspectives are indeed required. Regards to everyone and I wish y'all a good time whilst navigating the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
if you're holding evans stock,you may try to offload now as the stock is trading towards the peak and already in the overbought region.technically,the stock is bound to go into sideways now and begin a major downtrend.series of support points that may be created could be traps unless news factor take over the paddle.
++++++++++++
uba is trying to form a very strong support which will propel the stock to hit ten naira on a medium pole provided the market trend is up.a king notch on d trendline.
+++++++++
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
plz can anybodi help me courtville e-dividend form frm edc registrar cos i dng search tire n my broker dnt have it. Plz help me please. I need it urgently
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
please wana can u help me. My stock broker cnt find d form. Persnally i av search bt cannot find it. I nead sombodi 2 direct me 2 wher i fit go downlod d form cos i dng google tire. I even send email 2 dem bt was replied dat d destination inbox is full n cudnt receiv d mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
jp130: plz can anybodi help me courtville e-dividend form frm edc registrar cos i dng search tire n my broker dnt have it. Plz help me please. I need it urgently

I am not sure if EDC is the registrars for Courtville but you can get EDC E-dividend form from the link below. I have their new form in my email box but I can't upload it here because I'm posting from a mobile device. But I think this should be fine..

http://tomiltrustltd.com/downloads/EDC%20SECURITIES%20DATA%20E-DIVIDEND%20FORM.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na wa ooohhh. To make a speculative short term gain for this Market na JUJU and PROPHECY man go start to use.
Can someone explain the rational behind many dead stocks with neither technicals nor fundamentals be gaining while sound stocks will be loosing almost on a daily basis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2013
9free: Na wa ooohhh. To make a speculative short term gain for this Market na JUJU and PROPHECY man go start to use.
Can someone explain the rational behind many dead stocks with neither technicals nor fundamentals be gaining while sound stocks will be loosing almost on a daily basis

The good Lord wants you to die a rich man!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2013
God help d NSE..Holding axe for firstbank @12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2013
stockbear: God help d NSE..Holding axe for firstbank @12
where have u shown up from??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2013
@9free
Keep your fingers crossed till end of september.
Besides, every legbere stock that made profit in the last quarter has been making some gains, thus rendering core fundamentals almost irrelevant.
I also think that Selling after very little gains is becoming the order of the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2013
So-brit:

From d bearish market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2013
So-brit:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2013
stockbear:

From d bearish market
I call you mr red. Welcome though. Can we have nestle at #450 again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
stockbull: it's brought to notice through some posts that mods in this forum put quality and informative posts in hidden without any convincing reason and i could see that my post was in hidden without any suspected reason.this needs to be addressed

This issue should be addressed .People like stockbull and the rest ,take time to post informative and beneficial post on this thread.It should not be hidden at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Elai147:

I am not sure if EDC is the registrars for Courtville but you can get EDC E-dividend form from the link below. I have their new form in my email box but I can't upload it here because I'm posting from a mobile device. But I think this should be fine..

http://tomiltrustltd.com/downloads/EDC%20SECURITIES%20DATA%20E-DIVIDEND%20FORM.pdf
tnx Elai, i av dis particula form bt i cnt find list od companies frm which i i cn select courtville. If am 2 fill dis 1 nw, hw do i indicate courtville in d form for dia notice in dia office

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (7793) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ades1, IamR, ucvin, handsomebolanle, poxibility, NL1960 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.