Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11068147 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
3580. Umargarr: Quote Post
Guys, can anyone tell me what's happening to livestock feeds, the shareprice has nosedived heavily of recent, any info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
stockbull: the goal is not only doing the good work but training minds of good nigerians to hold the paddle.those days when i begin following the financial market,many complained but here today.it's all for good brothers.am proud to be a farmer though,an industrial farmer

We appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
ACCESS declares 25kobo dividend in Q2 '13 result

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
most questions r being askd atyms bt no reply. Plz mak una de try ansa son questions even if na brief. Abeg cn e-dividend mandate form b posted tru post office cos ma stock broker want charge me 1k for each. I dnt av dat kind of moni 4 him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Of recent, Transcorp has been on a steady loss! Plz pals in the house, any known reason for this negative trend? Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uuspace(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
You can go to your registrars office and submit the same form ,you can as well post it.Which part of nigeria are u? Most of the registrars have office outside lagos too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
OMO THE RED IS TWO MUCH TODAY OOOOOOOOOOO...... SO BORN 2BE RICH na this thing you talk come back from london? your hand good oooooo...... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
jp130: most questions r being askd atyms bt no reply. Plz mak una de try ansa son questions even if na brief. Abeg cn e-dividend mandate form b posted tru post office cos ma stock broker want charge me 1k for each. I dnt av dat kind of moni 4 him

It is not compulsory that the forms must go through your stockbroker. You can download the required E-mandate forms, fill in your information and take them to your bank to sign and stamp (this is usually free with most banks). Once your bank has endorsed the forms, you can then post to the various registrars. It is that simple and you don't have to spend money apart from postage fee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
gosj: Of recent, Transcorp has been on a steady loss! Plz pals in the house, any known reason for this negative trend? Thanks!

I think stock prices are responding to the recent hike in CRR. CRR changes the market in general and not just the banking sector. Even other sectors may not get the types of loan they usually get from banks. The increased CRR drains excess cash from circulation and when this happens money is indirectly pumped out of the stock market. The only benefit I see is in the money market (treasury bills and others). But the money market and the stock market are inversely related- when one gains the other loses. When investors start making money in the money market investors will migrate their money from the stock market. However, when this happens opportunity will come for those who have money to buy into stocks and wait for long term reward. So nothing spoil... This is just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=Elai147]

I think stock prices are responding to the recent hike in CRR. CRR changes the market in general and not just the banking sector. Even other sectors may not get the types of loan they usually get from banks. The increased CRR drains excess cash from circulation and when this happens money is indirectly pumped out of the stock market. The only benefit I see is in the money market (treasury bills and others) But the money market and the stock market are inversely related- when THANK'S
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Elai147:

I think stock prices are responding to the recent hike in CRR. CRR changes the market in general and not just the banking sector. Even other sectors may not get the types of loan they usually get from banks. The increased CRR drains excess cash from circulation and when this happens money is indirectly pumped out of the stock market. The only benefit I see is in the money market (treasury bills and others). But the money market and the stock market are inversely related- when one gains the other loses. When investors start making money in the money market investors will migrate their money from the stock market. However, when this happens opportunity will come for those who have money to buy into stocks and wait for long term reward. So nothing spoil... This is just my opinion.
Thanxxx dear!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2013
ihedioramma: OMO THE RED IS TWO MUCH TODAY OOOOOOOOOOO...... SO BORN 2BE RICH na this thing you talk come back from london? your hand good oooooo...... cheesy

Lol..na for dream i take see am were i take wash my hand commot like pontius pilate so..

Oando sef is on the decline too..waiting for it at the N7.50 junction as usual.. cheesy

BTW i am beginning to eye some stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. ASI breaks key support line, plunges into oversold region as sell-down persists

2. Minister Wants Telecoms Companies Listed on Stock Exchange

3. THOMASWY confirms new trend, after -49.24% loss on continued sell-down

4. GT Bank’s vastly superior profit margins earns it a STRONG BUY rating

5. As Revenues beat forecasts, Flour Mills turns a strong BUY

6. Oando targets 50,000 barrels daily with $1.79bn acquisition... cheesy

7. ACCESS declares 25kobo dividend in Q2 '13 result

8. CCNN to Raise N45bn, Posts N1bn Profit

9. Nahco begins operations in Enugu, Sokoto, Asaba airports

10. Banks’ Deposits with CBN Rise to N2.4 Trillion

11. Electricity investors may dump licences, berate World Bank...(wahala too much for naija). embarassed

Source: www.proshareng.com

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Lol..na for dream i take see am were i take wash my hand commot like pontius pilate so..

Oando sef is on the decline too..waiting for it at the N7.50 junction as usual.. cheesy

Lolxxx Oga B2br you don begin dey up your bid for Oando small small. I dey with you for this one but abeg make we leave am for N10. Please tell us the stocks you are eyeing. For me, my stockbroker could not get me Flour Mills yesterday. I really need it in my portfolio.

Born 2be Rich: Nigeria Stock Exchange:

7. ACCESS declares 25kobo dividend in Q2 '13 result

Even as CBN initiates the process of extracting excess cash from the banks, some of them are still paying interim dividends. That's a way of telling investors to fear not... I hail them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
The red on rampage. Some stocks have hit the rock bottom now.... Japaul, unitybnk but..... Fundamental issues. Anyone looking this way?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
with d wealth of this country,the central of d nation's economy should not be suffering from diving in a backyard lake.still monitoring the immediate future of the market and i will alert
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
stockbull: with d wealth of this country,the central of d nation's economy should not be suffering from diving in a backyard lake.still monitoring the immediate future of the market and i will alert

Thanks sir while waiting for the market alert
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Elai147:

Lolxxx Oga B2br you don begin dey up your bid for Oando small small. I dey with you for this one but abeg make we leave am for N10. [b]Please tell us the stocks you are eyeing. [/b]For me, my stockbroker could not get me Flour Mills yesterday. I really need it in my portfolio.

Even as CBN initiates the process of extracting excess cash from the banks, some of them are still paying interim dividends. That's a way of telling investors to fear not... I hail them

I wanted to get flour mills but some ogas are saying the stock will drop further while some stock broking houses are saying it will rise, so i dey siddon dey look for now till next week.

Am also planning to get more NEM and royalex soon although this is highly risky..

As for bank paying interim dividend all na wash..Let me see next quarter result before i make decision as i dont wanna fall that that poo. First bank don show me pepper as e no gree move upward since.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
uuspace: You can go to your registrars office and submit the same form ,you can as well post it.Which part of nigeria are u? Most of the registrars have office outside lagos too
akwa ibom. I dout if dem de here bt wud research. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
hi all, must commend the Op @stockbull et al. for this cool initiative.. its quite insightful going forward would be posting a couple of chartsfrom penny stock to large -cap for possible trade setup
DISCLAIMER :- kindly Do Your Due Diligence before humping wink

1) ABC transport

2013 channel range play 0.52-1.32 .. Bearish in all sense of the word across difff. time frame (monthly, weekly, daily) .. A bearish momentum(mo'mo) play = highly probable for short term traders on the break of the lower channel @0.74k which could flush poorly priced traders to a measured move down to .64-.58 ish. If the lower trendline holds which has been the case all year this year, mid =N=1.00 ish is more likely to be seen through the 4th qtr of this year IMHO

PS:_ the first bid scale is the point i intend getting long nimbling with a tight stop Around .60ish with my second entry if it breaks lower towards the 52 ish.. looking to play both sides

2) 7UP

to b contd.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

YOU DONT START OOO, u no dey se other top stock bring down na only oando why ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Born 2be Rich]

I wanted to get flour mills but some ogas are saying the stock will drop further while some stock broking houses are saying it will rise, so i dey siddon dey look for now till next week.

Am also planning to get more NEM and royalex soon although this is highly risky..

As for bank paying interim dividend all na wash..next quarter result before i make decision as i dont wanna fall that that poo. First bank don show me pepper as e no gree move up, AND E NO WAN COME DOWN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
ihedioramma: YOU DONT START OOO, u no dey se other top stock bring down na only oando why ?
Any force from anywhere trying to bring down Oando and NEM, Die!! Die!! Die!!!
I still dey mountain top......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
9free:
See investors wey dey go Mountain of Fire because of Share Price nawa oioooooo Stock Market don turn pple kolo hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Michael11stock: See investors wey dey go Mountain of Fire because of Share Price nawa oioooooo Stock Market don turn pple kolo hmmm
Bros, na you no know wetin you dey yan. Na NSE don kolo. Abeg, explain to me why JIB, Trans, Champion and FO go dey go up while 1Bank, Oando, ETI, Diamond go dey go down.
Market needs prayers now ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayolatun(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Good morning folks,

How does the number of trades, value and volume affect stock price movement?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2013
9free:
WHAT OF FLOUR MILLS,ACCESS AND FBNH?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT OF FLOUR MILLS,ACCESS AND FBNH?
Those ones can go down for now. Am still wetin at the N22 and N12 junctions for FMN and 1Bank respectively. I need to reload those two before year end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Theyjih: hi all, must commend the Op @stockbull et al. for this cool initiative.. its quite insightful going forward would be posting a couple of chartsfrom penny stock to large -cap for possible trade setup

1) ABC transport

2013 channel range play 0.52-1.32 .. Bearish in all sense of the word across difff. time frame (monthly, weekly, daily) .. A bearish momentum(mo'mo) play = highly probable for short term traders on the break of the lower channel @0.74k which could flush poorly priced traders to a measured move down to .64-.58 ish. If the lower trendline holds which has been the case all year this year, mid =N=1.00 ish is more likely to be seen through the 4th qtr of this year IMHO

PS:_ the first bid scale is the point i intend getting long nimbling with a tight stop Around .60ish with my second entry if it breaks lower towards the 52 ish.. looking to play both sides

2) 7UP

to b contd.

U r so on point. Abc has been on my mind since yesterday but no cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
9free:
Those ones can go down for now. Am still wetin at the N22 and N12 junctions for FMN and 1Bank respectively. I need to reload those two before year end.
OK I LOVE THAT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
9free:

Lolxxx. Oga 9free na Mountain of Fire you dey go? This your campaign for NEM and Oando na die o... I dey with you for the Oando sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Theyjih: hi all, must commend the Op @stockbull et al. for this cool initiative.. its quite insightful going forward would be posting a couple of chartsfrom penny stock to large -cap for possible trade setup

1) ABC transport

2) 7UP

to b contd.

Thanks a lot for the analysis. Please try and reduce the sizes of subsequent charts for greater legibility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, Princkez, Prince081, ghm, BabsO2(m), robobo, Mills55, vacanci, onegentleguy, zwhite, Kreos44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.