Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065980 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Elai thanks i would do that appreciate the feed back grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi my guys, well done for good jobs. I had to empty my portfolio because of a huge investment I needed to make , hence I have been absent from following up the trend. As activities pick up I will be glad to fully return. Keep the good work going.

Happy Investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good evening to everyone, Pls is conoil good to enter now for a long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Elai147:

Lolxxx. Oga 9free na Mountain of Fire you dey go? This your campaign for NEM and Oando na die o... I dey with you for the Oando sha.

no mind oga 9free, i remember some mnths back na im dey pray make nem, oando nd some oda stock fall so im go buy more.. Now God don answer e prayers..
Me i wan buy royalex nd nem nxt wk nd i need dem 2fall to N0.5k...i nid flourmills nd oando to fall too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Theyjih: @ Elai thanks i would do that appreciate the feed back grin

@theyjih, good work..i hav thanked u d NL way..waitin for more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
sellydion:

Hi my guys, well done for good jobs. I had to empty my portfolio because of a huge investment I needed to make , hence I have been absent from following up the trend. As activities pick up I will be glad to fully return. Keep the good work going.

Happy Investing.

oga sellydion, na u be dis..u are welcome back sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abc pullback would catch investors unawares as the stock is holding its support pole at this price.
Dont be tempted to buy josbrew,it may be a trap just as champion failed my test,and i've not scrutinize josbrew.remember !!!, you dont buy all stocks that are increasing in price just as you dont buy all flashing things in the market. D igb_ ppl have a way of drawing your attention to market their fake goods to you and if you're not careful,......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

@theyjih, good work..i hav thanked u d NL way..waitin for more

tripple salute my OGA @ the Topmost top .. working on some... shld b ready for weekend digest so we can all dice it cheesy grin!

mercylicious:

U r so on point. Abc has been on my mind since yesterday but no cash.

thanks no cash? shocked guess u're heavily loaded on those humongous profit making instruments? cool take it easy oh madam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
sellydion:

Happy Investing.

Oga Sellydion welcome back. We really missed you. Even if you have not fully returned to stock investing we still need your wonderful contribution here. Good luck on your new investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

no mind oga 9free, i remember some mnths back na im dey pray make nem, oando nd some oda stock fall so im go buy more.. Now God don answer e prayers..
Me i wan buy royalex nd nem nxt wk nd i need dem 2fall to N0.5k...i nid flourmills nd oando to fall too.

Abeg no let oga 9free release Fire by Fire for this thread o... For me, na bye bye to insurance sector. Na only AIICO be my hope for that sector now. I enter one chance for MBENEFIT and UNIVERSAL some years ago and up till now I never fit bail out. FLOUR MILL is proving difficult to get. It has gained tremendously in the past 2 days and I don't think I will continue to pursue the stock at current price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
stockbull: Abc pullback would catch investors unawares as the stock is holding its support pole at this price.
Dont be tempted to buy josbrew,it may be a trap just as champion failed my test,and i've not scrutinize josbrew.remember !!!, you dont buy all stocks that are increasing in price just as you dont buy all flashing things in the market. D igb_ ppl have a way of drawing your attention to market their fake goods to you and if you're not careful,......

Thanks a lot Sir. It is noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Elai147:

Abeg no let oga 9free release Fire by Fire for this thread o... For me, na bye bye to insurance sector. Na only AIICO be my hope for that sector now. I enter one chance for MBENEFIT and UNIVERSAL some years ago and up till now I never fit bail out. FLOUR MILL is proving difficult to get. It has gained tremendously in the past 2 days and I don't think I will continue to pursue the stock at current price.

BTW i am really surprised say oga 9free don dey attend mountain of fire becos of nem...lol...this is cokacious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Elai147:

BTW i am really surprised say oga 9free don dey attend mountain of fire becos of nem...lol...this is cokacious

as for flourmills i dey wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by horlla(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
I hail all the ogas@ the top.I used to have oceanic shares now eco bank but ecobank is not listed in my online portfolio by cscs.any body with similar experience? And what was the sharing ratio of oceanic to ecobank shares.thank u all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2013
horlla: I hail all the ogas@ the top.I used to have oceanic shares now eco bank but ecobank is not listed in my online portfolio by cscs.any body with similar experience? And what was the sharing ratio of oceanic to ecobank shares.thank u all

ETI share certificates were sent out to Oceanic shareholders. If you have not received yours contact EDC registrars. You will then need to dematerialise and lodge in the share certificate to your CSCS. The ratio was one new ETI share for every 20 Oceanic shares previously held.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2013
sellydion:

Happy Investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Which brokerage firm is suitable for petty investments like say #20 to 50k?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ugosample: Which brokerage firm is suitable for petty investments like say #20 to 50k?
Try GTI Securities Limited, CBD, Lagos (08159966708). I use them. They have their shortcomings but they are still ok...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Osogagba(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oga Stockbull, you wan become another FFK for here, abi? Can't you just make your point without the needless ethnic baiting? Just askin'
[b][/b]
stockbull: Abc pullback would catch investors unawares as the stock is holding its support pole at this price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Elai147: Flour Mills Seals Deal with South American Firm
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/flour-mills-seals-deal-with-south-american-firm/157023/

This will definately make the stock fly..no wonder
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2013
.. cont'd
2) 7UP (LOngterm play)

CHArt 1 :- guess it is self xplanatory
CHART 2 :- Bold Blue Horizontal lines =Support / resistance as price action continues going forward
CHART 3:- the lower rising trendline (blue line) the first drawn got broken at 44.00 lvl to the down side but respected the second drawn forming a CHannel thence bouncing off the level to rip on the "C" up move breaking all lvls of resistance from 48.60 ish {upper trendline} to 53 [first lwr tline} which has formed a support. Also notice the micro channel {purple line} the price action thus far on the recent up move is more likely a false break out (check financial times chart 3yr weekly to see it clearly .. they've got a better feed)

ps:- Disclamer:- i've no position squared in this instrument.. going forward i wld be taking a short-sell position (nimbling of cause) around the 161.8 fib extension of the "A" up-move (68 ish or lower considering brok. home fill \\ (with my final target= N48) to ride down towards 50% of "C' up-move. if the gap resistance holds, i wld likely cover pos... but if it gets filled to 61.8% retracement of the "C" up move, i wld be looking to get back in around 76.4 % retracement to place a bid while i exist me short pos. .. the upward risk to this trade setup = break above the highs = N75 could see N80 calling before we know it. and also next earnings report is on sept. 19.

bare with me it's bin a crazy weekend so much chores and assignment to get done.
CHNL= channel, LVL= level, brok.= broker, pos. =position

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Theyjih: .. cont'd
2) 7UP (LOngterm play)

CHArt 1 :- guess it is self xplanatory
CHART 2 :- Bold Blue Horizontal lines =Support / resistance as price action continues going forward
CHART 3:- the lower rising trendline (blue line) the first drawn got broken at 44.00 lvl to the down side but respected the second drawn forming a CHannel thence bouncing off the level to rip on the "C" up move breaking all lvls of resistance from 48.60 ish {upper trendline} to 53 [first lwr tline} which has formed a support. Also notice the micro channel {purple line} the price action thus far on the recent up move is more likely a false break out (check financial times chart 3yr weekly to see it clearly .. they've got a better feed)

ps:- Disclamer:- i've no position squared in this instrument.. going forward wld be taking a shrt sell position (nimbling of cause) around the 161.8 fib extension of the "A" up-move (68 ish or lower considering brok. home fill \\ (final target 48) to ride down towards 50% of "C' up-move if the gap resistance holds wld likely cover pos. if it gets filled to 61.8% wld be looking to get back in around 76.4 % .. upward risk to this trade setup = break above the highs(75) could see 80 calling before we know it. // earnings (sept. 19).

bare with me it's bin a crazy weekend so much chores and assignment to get done.
CHNL= channel, LVL= level
Hey, u want burn my brain cells here so that I end up with early onset Alzheimer's. E no go work 4 u
Kai, can't understand a word from ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
So where should we turn to since these stocks they get as e be now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatalitho: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
I salute all d oga in d house. pls which should i buy access, fidelity or uba plz I need a response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
fatalitho: I salute all d oga in d house. pls which should i buy access, fidelity or uba plz I need a response.
WELL DON, all this stock's i think they are coming down now. i dont think is good to invest now, bout if you must invest now go for access or uba and keep some change for big investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
9free:
Bros, na you no know wetin you dey yan. Na NSE don kolo. Abeg, explain to me why JIB, Trans, Champion and FO go dey go up while 1Bank, Oando, ETI, Diamond go dey go down.
Market needs prayers now ooo
Ha ha ha ha ha Bro It means welcome to NSE you must knw when best to enter and exit if u are trader, but investors should leave their money and don't panic cos dividend would pay ok cheers and i miss you all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
expressdr84:
Hey, u want burn my brain cells here so that I end up with early onset Alzheimer's. E no go work 4 u
Kai, can't understand a word from ur comment.

burn ur brain cells? honestly tried my possible best to simplify it.. please what part do u fail to understand? ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2013
#Nigeria stock market pick alert#
although access bank may not retrace to 10.70 before it bounce back but i believe this is the right and more profitable support point and 10.60, the down limit.
#####
uba is just on the radar and not signaling a bounce yet.
###
eterna holds the bullish paddle and ready to drive to the northern side.
###
costain is also at a good support point with 5% down price the most appropriate point to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
plz has any bodi gotten courtville bonus alert from cscsc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigpastor(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
ihedioramma: i dont think is good to invest now, bout if you must invest now go for access or uba and keep some change for big investment.
How soon will one keep this change!! Money can develope wings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:14am On Aug 27, 2013
big pastor:
How soon will one keep this change!! Money can develope wings
LETS se how the month will end and how the first week of new month will be like befor any other thing. as for money it has wings, all you have to do is talk the wings out of money and let it be .

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m), eziokwunwoko(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.