Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11069031 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Is it advisable to hold on to AIICO ? Cos I don't. Understand these insurance stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babypipsy: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Dear all,
Please is it possible for one's broker to sell one's shares below the "daily low" on the official daily trading list?
I appreciate your response.
My broker is giving an invalid explanation.
Thanks for the good work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2013
It is possible. They have done that to me a lot of times until. Next time put a tag of how much you want it to be sold. I.e the prevailin price of that day at that moment
babypipsy: Dear all,
Please is it possible for one's broker to sell one's shares below the "daily low" on the official daily trading list?
I appreciate your response.
My broker is giving an invalid explanation.
Thanks for the good work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Afrinvest now on the new NASD platform, good News to IGI subscribers

2. Cadbury Nigeria - Change of Corporate Registrars to First Registrars Limited

3. NSLTECH declares N16.8m loss in Q2 '13 result

4. Flour Mills Plc enters into a Technical Agreement with Adecoagro (expect this coy to head northward wink)

5. Oando reduces debts by N53bn.. shocked

6. Keystone Bank declares N2.8bn profit

7. Guinea Insurance Plc- Resignation and Appointment (one of the useless stock on the exchange angry)

Source: www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2013
expressdr84: Is it advisable to hold on to AIICO ? Cos I don't. Understand these insurance stocks

bros, it is difficult now to ascertain the price range of these insurance stock..i also noticed that aiico has been finding it difficult to pass the N1 mark..maybe you should wait for their Q1 and Q2 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Nigeria Stock Exchange:

4. Flour Mills Plc enters into a Technical Agreement with Adecoagro (expect this coy to head northward wink)

7. Guinea Insurance Plc- Resignation and Appointment (one of the useless stock on the exchange angry)

Where this money come from
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2013

Up OANDO!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2013
expressdr84: Is it advisable to hold on to AIICO ? Cos I don't. Understand these insurance stocks

I think it is okay to hold. I am holding on to mine pending the release of the Q1 and maybe Q2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
9free:
Up OANDO!!!!!!

oga 9free, how far? i know say you go don break dance finish because of this oando news..

BTW i wan join you for mountain of fire o as nem and other insurance coys no gree release result.. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2013

5. Oando reduces debts by N53bn

I am already seeing it in that direction but the problem is that it is currently not easy to get from the market. It is good to see Oando doing something about their debt... All the Oando haters will soon join the train before it becomes too late...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Cadbury Nigeria Plc has notified The Nigerian Stock Exchange that it has changed its corporate registrars from Union Registrars Nigeria limited to First Registrars Nigeria Limited.

The change of corporate registrars is effective 12th August 2013

Source: Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Transcorp makes full payment for $300m Ughelli power plant
http://www.proshareng.com/news/20797/Transcorp-makes-full-payment-for-300m-Ughelli-power-plant

We are progressing...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Elai147: Transcorp makes full payment for $300m Ughelli power plnt
http://www.proshareng.com/news/20797/Transcorp-makes-full-payment-for-300m-Ughelli-power-plant

We are progressing...
Oga Elai, abeg help crash the price of this stock to 0.7k so that ur boys go fit see small units buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Conoil is a sleeping allegator,there's no direction.
(a dedication )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
stockbull: Conoil is a sleeping allegator,there's no direction.
(a dedication )

LOL to the bolded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

bros, it is difficult now to ascertain the price range of these insurance stock..i also noticed that aiico has been finding it difficult to pass the N1 mark..maybe you should wait for their Q1 and Q2 result.
I need to liquidate so that I can be able to position well, this time blood full market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
expressdr84:
I need to liquidate so that I can be able to position well, this time blood full market
aiico is going back to 0.90, the outlook seems irrelevant and that's why the man of God zip up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Access listened to the voice and bounce exactly at the support but it's for the shorts.
########
uba resumed the major trend with a japanese king staff as it gets to the three month low that correspond with the low of the third quarter and third significant support breakout and the fourth streak of the elliott price expansion and the longs should react fastly to an high of 10.00 as it's confirmed that the year high will not break over 12.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
9free:
Oga Elai, abeg help crash the price of this stock to 0.7k so that ur boys go fit see small units buy.

Lolxxx abeg you go wait till next year for that one o... For now I dey push the price of this stock with upward Fire by Fire. So you better join the train now and follow us enjoy or wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
FBNH declares N46.1b PAT in Q2 '13 result

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reyus: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Elai147: FBNH declares N46.1b PAT in Q2 '13 result
Hope this will reverse the downward trend of FBN somehow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2013
What is driving this UBACAP?
Anyways, I dey dance ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Reyus:
Hope this will reverse the downward trend of FBN somehow.

Hmmm I don't think so... Even interim dividends did not drive stock prices of banks like GTB and Access let alone FBNH. However, there is a building support at the N16 line so it may bounce back but I think it will still continue its dangling movement. Investors are still on full guard as to the effect of the hike in CRR. For me, na siddon look I dey for banking stocks until Q3 result come out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2013
presiade: What is driving this UBACAP?
Anyways, I dey dance ooo grin

E be like say this stock don vex o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2013
Elai147:

Seriously grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Elai147:

Seriously
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
the red is ten much today why? are you buying 9free or elai147&148?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
elai, shea d units bots during rite issue go b listed 2geda wit d previous 1 person hold? Again whats d effect of dis additional shares listed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:13am On Aug 29, 2013
ihedioramma: the red is ten much today why? are you buying 9free or elai147&148?
Bros, na siddon look mode I dey now. Aren't buying nada.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2013
jp130: elai, shea d units bots during rite issue go b listed 2geda wit d previous 1 person hold? Again whats d effect of dis additional shares listed
imagine them having over 40billion unit that is worth less than N2 at the end of every day they write to sec for share reconstruction or unit reduction. And they might reduce it to 15billion unit of N4.50 per share. With no dividend no bonus only right issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls house what is GTbank customer service email address?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, Streetinvestor2, Ginalex(f), sophy17(m), Zagee and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.