Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11586612 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (8212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
OK THANK'S @BORN 2BE RICH, I WANT TO NO IS OANDO STRONG? FORGET HOW MANY YRS IT WILL TALK BEFOR PROFIT. ALL I WANT TO NO IS OANDO STRONG LIKE TOTAL OIL,MRS OIL E.T.C? BECOS I WANT TO BUY ON 19TH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
ihedioramma: OK THANK'S @BORN 2BE RICH, I WANT TO NO IS OANDO STRONG? FORGET HOW MANY YRS IT WILL TALK BEFOR PROFIT. ALL I WANT TO NO IS OANDO STRONG LIKE TOTAL OIL,MRS OIL E.T.C? BECOS I WANT TO BUY ON 19TH.

Oando will definately move up in the long run either by market sentiments or turn around in mangt, but the skeptisim is too much...i would really love to buy in the long term but why waste time in oando in this bullish season when other good stocks are there in the market to buy...maybe the price might jump after their rights offer who knws...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
NSE All Share Index -Monthly Candlestick, 2006 to 2013. The cycle is about to repeat.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Oando will definately move up in the long run either by market sentiments or turn around in mangt, but the skeptisim is too much...i would really love to buy in the long term but why waste time in oando in this bullish season when other good stocks are there in the market to buy...maybe the price might jump after their rights offer who knws...
SO WHAT ARE THE OTHER GOOD STOCKS? HAS THEY PAY DIVIDEND,INTRIM OR BONUS BEFOR? HOW MANY TIMES? cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phantom(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
^^^^hmm interesting chart....appears a key resistance has been broken.....so this bull fit last another 2-3 yrs.... grin grin grin grin. make i begin prepare.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abeg, make una interpret d chart give me. grin

So we shld be expectant.
Ill continue to buy c&i till d price reach 75k then ill stop. I hope my stock broker will conclude my order on time.
Am expecting 400% capital appreciatn. So help me God. Its a serious prayer cos dts d only thing dt will make me happy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
phantom: ^^^^hmm interesting chart....appears a key resistance has been broken.....so this bull fit last another 2-3 yrs.... grin grin grin grin. make i begin prepare.... grin
PLS WHAT BULL ARE YOU PREPAREING ABOUT?WHAT IS GOYING ON LET ME NO MY BROTHER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ftn cocoa now 58k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naijaminds: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please pardon my ignorance, i just have a couple of questions...if i buy stocks and i finally decide to sell. How long does it take to sell them?? i really love wat you guys are doing here. im interested.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phantom(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
how do i get stock charts real time data for tech. analysis.seems to be difficult getting it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls advised me on japual oil, can l exit now or l should hold on cause my entry was below 0.60k nd my exit target price is 1.20.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2013
What happened...why was stock bulls post hidden...Pls who is the mod in the forum

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Today is another day in the market and i expect the bulls to gradually return to the market very soon..

My fingers are crossed...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hrmgr: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
@phantom, send me your email address, i will send you pricelist once the market close by 2;30 everyday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Today is another day in the market and i expect the bulls to gradually return to the market very soon..

My fingers are crossed...

WHERE ARE THE BULLS!!!!! I STILL DEY AS I DEY WATCHING THE MARKET.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
sellydion:

WHERE ARE THE BULLS!!!!! I STILL DEY AS I DEY WATCHING THE MARKET.

Bros, just remain patient and keep your eyes open! As we speak, more that N800B in Tbills and Bonds have just matured in the Money market/Fixed Income market. Also FAAC hit the market and everywhere is awash with so much liquidity. Most of All These funds can no longer go back there as the yields are dropping at a very fast pace!

If i were you I will use this time to shop for good bargains in the market as very soon, major fund managers will be out to shop...and then wait to harvest in the very near future!

Happy Investing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
N3: Get info that will help you make money online and offline, save money, shop for products and services at discounted prices and invest on stocks, mutual funds and other financial instruments. Visit: www.moneygrowslikegrass.com
grin cheesy LWKMD because of the name of your website, www.MONEY GROWS LIKE GRASS.com grin grin

May our investments in stocks GROW LIKE GRASS O. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
in effort to make this thread benefit large numbers of investors, i dropped link to many stock thread pages. It is much to the antispambot and it hide my post. It is for the main time but here i am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
investors are at the safer side with ftn cocoa than c and i leasing. I can say categorically that c and i leasing tend to deceive investors as my analysis reveal that the money flow in this stock is from the company. They are buying their shares either directly or indirectly. This does not mean the stock will not fly but you should be alert. Any way, they cant withdraw their money and investors are falling in. Human psychology being played on investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
chaktty:
investors are at the safer side with ftn cocoa than c and i leasing. I can say categorically that c and i leasing tend to deceive investors as my analysis reveal that the money flow in this stock is from the company. They are buying their shares either directly or indirectly. This does not mean the stock will not fly but you should be alert. Any way, they cant withdraw their money and investors are falling in. Human psychology being played on investors.

What kind of analysis are you doing to conclude that ftn cocoa is safer than ci leasing? Technical or fundamental analysis? Assuming you are basing your analysis on fundamental, what parameters are you using? Can you share.
Based on my analysis, i believe ci leasing is stronger than ftn cocoa. Look at their respective 3rd quater results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
feelamong:

Bros, just remain patient and keep your eyes open! As we speak, more that N800B in Tbills and Bonds have just matured in the Money market/Fixed Income market. Also FAAC hit the market and everywhere is awash with so much liquidity. Most of All These funds can no longer go back there as the yields are dropping at a very fast pace!

If i were you I will use this time to shop for good bargains in the market as very soon, major fund managers will be out to shop...and then wait to harvest in the very near future!

Happy Investing!

@feelamong, once again u too much...patience is the most important key during dis period..i need nt say more... @sellydion, buy patience and sell it not...i guess u read wat feelamong posted, so just relax as things unfold..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
courage89:

What kind of analysis are you doing to conclude that ftn cocoa is safer than ci leasing? Technical or fundamental analysis? Assuming you are basing your analysis on fundamental, what parameters are you using? Can you share.
Based on my analysis, i believe ci leasing is stronger than ftn cocoa. Look at their respective 3rd quater results.

when do they have their quarter year. Where is their respective third quarter when the stock has been dormant for long. I made alert that the stock would breakout two weeks prior to her breakout and also emphasise this stock. I told people that the pattern of the stock would be reveal soon. I have scrutinize the intra day activities,we should do things with intelligence and am not ready to expose any company. Their is no friendship or hatred .we know the game.

i laugh when you talk about fundamentals in respect at which use it.thank GOD investors are now investing with knowledge. In this recovery period, what comes to mind of investors is to bail out of old poor stocks and to recover their loss. No matter how strong a stock is, if it can not generate gains, investors are tend to run. I can read this even from investors we have on this thread. I have read once bitten bitten stuffs. Untill the noise in the market fade out, fundamentals may not be efficient. Investors know now that they can not lose now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
jamace: grin cheesy LWKMD because of the name of your website, www.MONEY GROWS LIKE GRASS.com grin grin

May our investments in stocks GROW LIKE GRASS O. grin
moneygrowslikegrass.com ke The name alone is a washie...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2013
I have decided to start buying HonyFlour and NAHCO today!

I intend to exit these positions as soon as I get the 30% mark ..hopefully in the next 3 months!

Is anyone watching NESTLE...I threw in a seed capital for my next business i intend to launch in 2014 there around November last year and so far I have made 51% on that investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2013
feelamong: I have decided to start buying HonyFlour and NAHCO today!

I intend to exit these positions as soon as I get the 30% mark ..hopefully in the next 3 months!

Is anyone watching NESTLE...I threw in a seed capital for my next business i intend to launch in 2014 there around November last year and so far I have made 51% on that investment.
Congrats o. But you for tell me make I plant too naa. No be me and you dey struggle for TB all along? angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2013
jamace: Congrats o. But you for tell me make I plant too naa. No be me and you dey struggle for TB all along? angry grin grin

Bros no vex! E ma binu! E nwe ni iwe!

It was a move that I make out of just curiosity since i knew it was a very long term move 1 year, 6months!

Anyway, a lot seems to be happening in the NSE now...I can only see winners around there now! this is the time to sow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (8212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opaclem, GeeKudi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.