Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025454 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
locodemy:

He is among those that sold at #5.65 last week.he is now choping money
last week? did fbnh get up to #5.50 last week?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
ihedioramma:
last week? did fbnh get up to #5.50 last week?cheesy
of cause you know he is taking him to be a joker for all his lies and claiming Mr perfection
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
it is like Oando's AGM holding today will have a positive impact in their share price.The stock traded as low as #5.70 and suddenly reversed.Lets watch the stock from tomorrow and see how it goes........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35026287

The price of Brent crude is currently under $43 a barrel, down more than 60% since last summer, while US light crude is trading below $40 a barrel.
Oil prices have not been this low for more than 10 years.
And Total's Patrick Pouyanne "doesn't anticipate a recovery in 2016". In fact, he thinks supply will grow faster than demand next year.
He is not alone.

Last Friday,
Goldman Sachs put out a note suggesting prices could fall a lot further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
locodemy:
it is like Oando's AGM holding today will have a positive impact in their share price.The stock traded as low as #5.70 and suddenly reversed.Lets watch the stock from tomorrow and see how it goes........

Wetin go happen at the AGM? No bi to approve capital raising? Why should that change things. Beta be careful. Dem go pull people in and dump on them again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Massive sell off on bank stocks.people don suffer wella for naija.As economy bad reach like this wetin man go do.Na to sell off shares and travel go village.

This week is not a week to buy shares as more crashes are expected between now and friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2015/dec/07/oil-price-opec-production-german-factories-live

Brent crude hits six-year low

Hold onto your hats, folks. grin

Brent crude, which is oil sourced from the North Sea, has just hit its lowest level since March 2009 as the oil rout escalates.

A barrel of Brent Crude is now changing hands at below $42 per barrel. That’s a drop of over 2.5%, or more than $1 per barrel.

Brent crude hits new 6 1/2 year low $41.895

That takes Brent down to levels not seen since March 2009, when the world economy entered recession following the collapse of Lehman Brothers.

US crude is now almost within a dollar of its 2015 low - the $37.75 per barrel hit in August. That was the lowest since December 2008. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Raider76:

Wetin go happen at the AGM? No bi to approve capital raising? Why should that change things. Beta be careful. Dem go pull people in and dump on them again.

my brother leave matter o.I fear this oando people pass NSE.Just pray that Oscar will not be in support of them this time around.if he is.............heheheeeee! them go take the price comot from your territory self.whether you dey buy or not ,them no sabi you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/07/opec-decision-to-keep-output-high-pulls-oil-prices-close-to-2015-lows.html

Brent crude fell to a more than 6½-year low on Monday after OPEC's meeting ended without a reference to its output ceiling and a stronger dollar made it more expensive to hold crude positions.

Brent crude, the globally traded benchmark, was down $1.10 at $41.90 a barrel by 9:28 a.m. EDT (1328 GMT), having hit the lowest level since March 3, 2009.

U.S. crude was trading at $38.63 a barrel, down $1.34, or 3.4 percent, and closing in on the 2015 low of $37.75.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
PETERiCHY:
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/07/opec-decision-to-keep-output-high-pulls-oil-prices-close-to-2015-lows.html

Brent crude fell to a more than 6½-year low on Monday after OPEC's meeting ended without a reference to its output ceiling and a stronger dollar made it more expensive to hold crude positions.

Brent crude, the globally traded benchmark, was down $1.10 at $41.90 a barrel by 9:28 a.m. EDT (1328 GMT), having hit the lowest level since March 3, 2009.

U.S. crude was trading at $38.63 a barrel, down $1.34, or 3.4 percent, and closing in on the 2015 low of $37.75.

Guy I think u have made ur point. Enough of this disturbance now. Na waoh. Abi u get ulterior motive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
The end is really near.

Am trapped in the closet. Stop loss crossed on two of my stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Sir Peterichy, are you working in Oil Company? Because too much updates on this crude oil price!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
stokfrick:

Guy I think u have made ur point. Enough of this disturbance now. Na waoh. Abi u get ulterior motive?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
mercylicious:
The end is really near.

The strategy now is to wait.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Continue. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=40778427]

grin grin grin[/quo

grin grin grin grin ..Maybe everyone shld sell all their stocks ..we can have some rest

Crude oil this , crude oil that .. abi before oil we no survive ..If thats the situation at the moment then there is nothing we can do abt it ..we no be saudi prince or opec
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=lancee post=40778580][/quote]

The thing don turn to sickness for some people............... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
angelo82:

The thing don to sickness for some people............... grin

grin OK what is the solution now .. we should protest ..will that solve it ..Men that is the situation, everyone is aware of it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
lancee:

grin OK what is the solution now .. we should protest ..will that solve it ..Men that is the situation ..we all deal with it

This is where the job get tricky and is not about pulling it down more...............Is sick to have the ability of disseminating negative news especially if you have portfolio...................Is not easy for anyone with portfolio to always give pessimistic opinion and rejoice over negative news.............Only the people on the sideline can do such...............The issue is to focus and I believe things will change................What we are suppose to deliberate on here should be why CBN policy is not supporting banks...............Why not refund part of the penalty fee back to UBA,FBNH and Skye.............Is Emefele through Ovia trying to deal with some banks by pulling them down..............Different sentiments is affecting the market and that has complicated everything but I am certain about first quarter of 2016..............Most of the banks are now affected with the bears even GTB,Stanbic,Zenith.................Things will soon be ok and buying at this point is not a bad idea..................You need time to accumulate and is not only about the price but how many volumes can you buy at a go when it reaches your destination?..............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
lancee:

grin OK what is the solution now .. we should protest ..will that solve it ..Men that is the situation, everyone is aware of it

Guy na wa oh! Before u know wetin de happen now e don take position. I still don't know what some people gain in deceiving others!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir Peterichy, are you working in Oil Company? Because too much updates on this crude oil price!

Working in oil an company is not the issue here.

OIL is the life-wire of Nigeria economy and every wise investor must factor it as a major yardstick.

For over 6months I have been raising the RED FLAGS but some took it for granted.

Again let me chip this in.i know of 4 top Arab billionaires that have been into the oil industry for over 40yrs.

But this year they are all pulled their fund and retired because of the bleak oil future.

He that has ears let him hear.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
stokfrick:

Guy na wa oh! Before u know wetin de happen now e don take position. I still don't know what some people gain in deceiving others!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Person wey dey caution , and he still taking position secretly ..remove the wood on ur eyes first grin

confused !! Nse see wetin u dey cause ..chai grin

Ok maybe everyone go sell and come back 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Working in oil an company is not the issue here.

OIL is the life-wire of Nigeria economy and every wise investor must factor it as a major yardstick.

For over 6months I have been raising the RED FLAGS but some took it for granted.

Again let me chip this in.i know of 4 top Arab billionaires that have been into the oil industry for over 40yrs.

But this year they are all pulled their fund and retired because of the bleak oil future.

He that has ears let him hear.

*ThE OcToPuS*

reminds me of med school...delusion of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think this is affecting Honeywell flourmill though also with a bad fundamentals
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/07/bankruptcy-suit-against-oba-otudeko-adjourned/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
mercylicious:
The end is really near.

there are a lot of for better for worse stocks in the Nigeria stock exchange market, when you join them it will be difficult for you to leave even at the market price , currently the stocks in that category are: Conoil , Eterna, costain, and others. As for me, before I will do jijo with any company, I usually look at the inflow of money in that company (the amount of bid ) , companies like Transcorp, Zenith, Access bank and some others are good for jijo for now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Intendy:

of cause you know he is taking him to be a joker for all his lies and claiming Mr perfection
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
lancee:
Person wey dey caution , and he still taking position secretly ..remove the wood on ur eyes first grin

cheesy so after 2015, 2017?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
ihedioramma:
cheesy so after 2015, 2017?

Na my boss go tell us when to enter market ..he will know the price of crude oil by then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
lancee:

please do you know when the foreign investors will come back? I hope the will not seek for stock reconstruction as only condition of coming back? Please BITL Ihedioramma do you know too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, iHaveMadeiT2, Princkez, megawealth01, Emumakpo, eziokwunwoko(m), NL1960, beejay1(m), crownprince2017, Mills55 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.