Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,914 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11069461 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

u forgot to shine your dirty teeth!! cool

Get off your meds..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

Get off your meds..............

No will save the meds for you.......... looks like you will be needing 'em

FBNH pigs getting slaughtered! cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

No will save the meds for you.......... looks like you will be needing 'em

FBNH pigs getting slaughtered! cool

Looser...........Get off my track...........Whats paining you?...............I guess no devaluation is a hard pill to swallow............Retard!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

Looser...........Get off my track...........Whats paining you?...............I guess no devaluation is a hard pill to swallow............Retard!

No Rodriguez ............ for you it is......... how much did you pay for FBHN 5.50?

maybe you should join me for lunch we are having..........porkchops...........getit?................pork grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Raider76:
Zenith Bank??

Now Zenith is on full offer of 22m. Looks like what happened to FBNH is coming to Zenith....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria 2015 economic meltdown, there is fire on the mountain for those who care, cash is king, Nigeria stock market is seriously crashing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
anyone who want to attack me or PETERiCHY, should tell us how much he or she has made since last 4 days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
http://nairametrics.com/why-november-was-bad-for-nigerian-stocks/

November was an ugly month for Nigerian stocks as investors lost a whopping N569 billion in market capitalization. The All Share Index will close the month -6% lower and hold on to a year to date loss of N20.27%.

By the time the month was ended the market had gained for only 4 days this month leaving investors reeling and wondering if there will ever be any respite in sight.

Why the sell-offs?

According to Obinna Ajoku, research analyst at Algor Strategies, “November captured the very essence of the Nigerian capital markets in 2015; a country awakening to the rude reality of a sustained depression in the price of its most priced export-commodity. ” He maintains that the major driver for the sell-offs are “the continuous decline of the price of crude oil (which indirectly impacts the value of naira-denominated assets negatively) and the new economic team who carry a burden of proof of expertise in navigating economic storms on their shoulders.”

Another analyst and stockbroker with TRW Stockbrokers, Rasheed Momoh believes the sell-offs in November is largely as a result of an asset rotation during the month. “There was an asset rotation from the equity market to the bond market.”

Has the market bottomed out?

Despite the huge sell-offs been recorded most investors do agree that earnings multiples are in most cases at their historic lows. Unlike the crash of 2008, a lot of stocks faced sell-pressures even when they were though to be largely undervalued.

Nevertheless, they still view this market as one for the long term and courageous investors. “Any opportunities in the Nigerian capital markets require a very long term outlook and considerable resources of patience. And yes, there are opportunities here.

However, investors shouldn’t expect any sustained reversal of current trends yet.” Obinna affirms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

No Rodriguez ............ for you it is......... how much did you pay for FBHN 5.50?

maybe you should join me for lunch we are having..........porkchops...........getit?................pork grin grin grin

On the contrary.............The difference between you and I is cash................I will average down till the market bottoms out...........My cost per unit is below 5 and i still have the financial muscle to go on.................People who stays on the sideline like you are the opportunist who has no serious cash...............Afraid to loose even a cent because they have no financial security................Always coming here to depress the people to sell their stocks lower............I remember our last discussion concerning Oando..........I even wonder if you actually own a portfolio........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
The AnalystNG& #8207;@TheAnalystNG 8m8 minutes ago
12:11PM @FirstBankngr sustains falling trend below N5, down by 0.64% to trade at N4.69 on strong negative sentiments- YTD LOSS is 47%

The truth is that if you have people working in the banks you will hear crazy tales of lifting money from the vault and giving out unsecured loans to collect percentages from the debtor into their private accounts.

With the wreck Onasanya has caused in FBNH you can't understand the peaceful retirement instead of an immediate sack for all those Oil and gas loans and CBN fines on TSA except there is massive collusion from all parties involved including those useless shareholder associations.

Nigeria as a country stinks and corruption has eaten so deep that most of these bankers are nothing more than common criminals. In fact in most banks you have to belong to a Confraternity to ascend above a certain level.

When you see foreign investors offloading GTB you really need to question the rationality of still being invested in Nigeria. We take greed to an inhumane level, it is almost as if we are beasts because how much does one need to truly enjoy life.

Educate your children and they will fend for themselves, why do we steal for seven generations unborn? Are we truly CURSED?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Raider76:

Now Zenith is on full offer of 22m. Looks like what happened to FBNH is coming to Zenith....

While UBA remains strong like angelo82's butt cheeks
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ecobank Plc has asked the Federal High Court in Lagos to declare industrialist Oba Otudeko bankrupt due to his failure to repay a N4.1 billion loan granted his companies. The bank claimed Otudeko asked and was granted various loans for his companies, namely Honey Well Flour Mills, Siloam Global Services Limited and Anchorage Leisures Limited.

http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/12/ecobank-wants-court-to-declare-oba-otudeko-bankrupt-over-indebtedness/

Oba Otudeko is one of the major shareholders in both ECOBANK and FIRST BANK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

On the contrary.............The difference between you and I is cash................I will average down till the market bottoms out...........My cost per unit is below 5 and i still have the financial muscle to go on.................People who stays on the sideline like you are the opportunist who has no serious cash...............Afraid to loose even a cent because they have no financial security................Always coming here to depress the people to sell their stocks lower............I remember our last discussion concerning Oando..........I even wonder if you actually own a portfolio........

Anyway it's alright i was playing with you cause i get a feeling you are very emotional person from your posts. I think you are because you are losing money. About staying on the sideline; i'm not i am actually heavy on UBA. and about OANDO, like i said in my earlier posts it is heading to 3+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

While UBA remains strong like angelo82's butt cheeks cheesy

P.U.N.K..................Don,t worry when the markets bottoms out we will sell both FBNH,UBA,ACCESS to you at premium price...............Or do you think a no portfolio ass like you will have anything to sell when the market is green?..........Stock trading is the business of men and not boys................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

P.U.N.K..................Don,t worry when the markets bottoms out we will sell both FBNH,UBA,ACCESS to you at premium price...............Or do you think a no portfolio ass like you will have anything to sell when the market is green?..........Stock trading is the business of men and not boys................
it should be witty without the blunt insults mon ami cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

Anyway it's alright i was playing with you cause i get a feeling you are very emotional person from your posts. I think you are because you are losing money. About staying on the sideline; i'm not i am actually heavy on UBA. and about OANDO, like i said in my earlier posts it is heading to 3+

Unfortunately for your my entire portfolio is only 3% down............Emotional no! but I can't tolerate certain expressions just like the one in your first post..................I know the type of people that I joke with here but you ain't one of them..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

Unfortunately for your my entire portfolio is only 3% down............Emotional no! but I can't tolerate certain expressions just like the one in your first post..................I know the type of people that I joke with here but you ain't one of them..................
Actually I wasn't joking with you I was more like:
"Well the market is down and forum is dry I have to find some way to entertain myself…. Like picking on Angelo62 because she is so emotional, she enjoys picking on Peterichy but when she is attacked she starts 'spitting', 'scratching' and 'biting'"
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai the blood bathe is too much o even the defensive stocks like zenith,stanbic,Eti are finding it difficult this time BUT the end is very very very near.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
locodemy:
Chai the blood bathe is too much o even the defensive stocks like zenith,stanbic,Eti are finding it difficult this time BUT the end is very very very near.

ogbeni thank you ojare Oma Dafun e

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
gbolah4real:

Actually I wasn't joking with you I was more like:
"Well the market is down and forum is dry I have to find some way to entertain myself…. Like picking on Angelo62 because she is so emotional, she enjoys picking on Peterichy but when she is attacked she starts 'spitting', 'scratching' and 'biting'"
kiss

Don't compare yourself with Peter................He has no envy and no intention to scam..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

Don't compare yourself with Peter................He has no envy and no intention to scam..............
No i have no such intentions..............................what................................has..................................scam..........................got.................to...............do.........................with............................................this...................?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Awon agbaya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Awon agbaya

I thought you don waka like nse foreign investors...............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/08/3-reasons-why-oil-prices-will-stay-at-40.html

The strategist predicts that oil prices will remain at around $40 a barrel for this year and could slip to $30 a barrel next year as three fundamental drivers behind the market take hold.

(1)Saudi Arabia, will keep on pumping, if necessary for years in order to knock out U.S. shale producers which are simply not being knocked out,"

(2)On the demand side, Roche said that global markets will start to see a period of weakness with emerging markets, which used to waste oil enormously, getting more efficient.

(3)He added that the globe was also moving into the "digital economy," meaning further changes in demand as technology undergoes radically changes"Things like electric cars, autonomous cars, share cars, all the rest of it, means that we use less oil," he told CNBC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

I thought you don waka like nse foreign investors...............

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
lancee:

grin

How far?...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

How far?...............

I was busy selling , just sold my access and uba on my 3rd porfolio [ trading ]i entered @ 4.58 & 3.5

Am looking @ gtb / zenith coming down more ..what do u think sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
lancee:

I was busy selling , just sold my access and uba on my other porfolio [ trading ]i entered @ 4.58 & 3.5

Am looking @ gtb coming down more ..what do u think sir

Not bad strategy.................I sold my access at 4.90 too but waiting for it to come down again to 4.50 before jumping in..........I have been busy buying FBNH,UBA and Afriprud...........GTB/ZENITH may still come down 20% and maybe then I could consider buying some...........Na to dey buy now because that is the usual trend..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelo82:

Not bad strategy.................I sold my access at 4.90 too but waiting for it to come down again to 4.50 before jumping in..........I have been busy buying FBNH,UBA and Afriprud...........GTB/ZENITH may still come down 20% and maybe then I could consider buying some...........Na to dey buy now because that is the usual trend..........

yeah , thats what am looking into ..My mind neva goes to Gtb /zenith ..but this time around i must get them ..if they can come down more a lil for div /appre
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
lancee:

yeah , thats what am looking into ..My mind neva goes to Gtb /zenith ..but this time around i must get them ..if they can come down more a lil for div /appre

He who sow in 2015 will reap in 2016...........Amen.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), dangle, Mpeace(m), Emndy(m), nazzyon(m), ekkywolex(m), floydmayweather and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.