Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968896 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
PETERiCHY:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/foreign-investors-shun-stock-market/123051.html

Withdrawal of foreign investors from Nigerian stock market has deepened as they invested N25 billion in the month of October.
The total foreign inflow in the month of October is the lowest investment by the investors since beginning of year 2015.
cash is king, this is a sign of more bear in the market. This is the time for perfect jijo master, because if you are not perfect maybe just a learner sorry is your name. Bro. Ihedioramma this is you time, as for me I want to join BITL DUMEXOGA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Stock market these days, the more you look the less you see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
^^this one way Chibuking81 post here and there dis days,,,,, make e no be say market don day beat him silently
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mystockyear: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ariseafrica: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
currentprice:
^^this one way Chibuking81 post here and there dis days,,,,, make e no be say market don day beat him silently
grin
hahaha interesting, brother so long as I am with my system, I monitor and follow the market, it will be difficult for me to loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ihedioramma which company is CURRENTPRICE, who is their CEO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chibuking81:
Dr, how far our Eterna, any hope this December, or have you abandoned them?
Eterna is among the oil subsidy cabal, therefore among the beneficiaries of the multi billion naira FG subsidy dish out,
the appropriation bill of which has just been passed by the senate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
zendi:
Eterna is among the oil subsidy cabal, therefore among the beneficiaries of the multi billion naira FG subsidy dish out,
the appropriation bill of which has just been passed by the senate.
Is like you have 4% share in Eterna.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chibuking81:
cash is king, this is a sign of more bear in the market. This is the time for perfect jijo master, because if you are not perfect maybe just a learner sorry is your name. Bro. Ihedioramma this is you time, as for me I want to join BITL DUMEXOGA.
if you are a learner self any thing you buy now is money 80% profit by next year if you cant jijo now but not japaul,daar and there brothers oo .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chibuking81:
Ihedioramma which company is CURRENTPRICE, who is their CEO?
if you ask me na who i go ask? the things way i see now in nse no be small thing o, so if ask me na who i go ask? any way there ceo is bigass i has forget there business .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chibuking81:
Is like you have 4% share in Eterna.
4% is too small, but the important thing is, is the info I posted true or false?
You brought up the matter of eterna in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
fbnh #4.72, it might touch #4.66 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
ihedioramma:
if you ask me na who i go ask? the things way i see now in nse no be small thing o, so if ask me na who i go ask? any way there ceo is bigass i has forget there business .

Can someone help me out here? I refuse "deafness".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where are the noise makers of FBN?i am sure that the #5.00 they bought their's will be my own exit price.The economy is totally bad i dont see the reason why people should be rushing FBN.our country depend on oil for survival.Thank God OPEC is planning to bring interventions from 2016.

For FBN I must be among the shareholders the price will favour.Entry at #4.00-4.50 will be the best and that is where i belong to.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
9free:

Can someone help me out here? I refuse "deafness".
grin help you as how ? get to your hause or give you, your money in nse back ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
locodemy:
Where are the noise makers of FBN?i am sure that the #5.00 they bought their's will be my own exit price.The economy is totally bad i dont see the reason why people should be rushing FBN.our country depend on oil for survival.Thank God OPEC is planning to bring interventions from 2016.

For FBN I must be among the shareholders the price will favour.Entry at #4.00-4.50 will be the best and that is where i belong to.

Crap................Buy if you want to buy and sell if you want to sell...............Stockmarket is not meant only for your type.............I won't be surprise when it reach that 4naira,you won't even find enough to buy................Is not your place to call anyone noise makers just because they criticize your indirect bogus business proposal................Be constructive anytime you want to convey any message on this forum................

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fbnh and access want's to know first to get below #4 but why access cant stand as a good stock 9free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
locodemy:

they was here today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
angelo82:

Crap................Buy if you want to buy and sell if you want to sell...............Stockmarket is not meant only for your type.............I won't be surprise when it reach that 4naira,you won't even find enough to buy................Is not your place to call anyone noise makers just because they criticize your indirect bogus business proposal................Be constructive anytime you want to convey any message on this forum................

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
locodemy:

Meanwhile, my entry point is #3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
[http://leadership.ng/news/481341/28-states-nigeria-technically-bankrupt-gov-ajimobi]

The governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has raised the alarm that about 28 states in the country might have gone technically bankrupt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yem0350:

Meanwhile, my entry point is #3.

Mind you FBNH might as well go bankrupt.

ALL SHARE INDEX 22000 basis point is not far-fetched after 2weeks of fire baptism.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
omo na to sell all belongings and enter nse now grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Mind you FBNH might as well go bankrupt.

ALL SHARE INDEX 22000 basis point is not far-fetched after 2weeks of fire baptism.

*ThE OcToPuS*
so what happens to your fbnh purchase price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Intendy:
so what happens to your fbnh purchase price?
He is among those that sold at #5.65 last week.he is now choping money

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pete002, drotba(m), ayufun, ogoo4real, Ofp1, GORRET(f), crownprince2017, Excellent7(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.