Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11011442 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
BMZK:

@Angelo82,
Please could you throw more light on the tax reasons ?

Means there are tax breaks to fund managers at the end of the year....................Which is an advantage to them.........From management fees to capital gains............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by achiphet(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
I love this trend grin still leeme share this business opportunity to you guys.

IF YOU CAN CLICK A MOUSE YOU CAN EARN WITH US!
IF YOU CAN CLICK A MOUSE YOU CAN EARN AN INCOME EVERY 20 MINUTES
With our reliable top tier marketing system.
We built it from the latest technology and systems to help you make more money online.
Our simple to use but very robust advertising platform leads the industry and ensures long term income for everyone involved!
JOIN FOR FREE TODAY!You'll love the experience and our fast payouts.
We've created a streamlined solid and secure income source in the number 1 money generating market online.....ADVERTISING!
A straightforward system that pays you for viewing ads,Shares our profit with you every 20 minutes and helps you build your second business on auto-pilot!

HOW IT WORKS

1.SIGN UP
It's easy to get started. You are only seconds away from complete access to our advanced advertising platform.
The streamlined interface enables you to start earning straight away.
Click JOIN NOW above to get started.

2.VIEW ADS
Click as little as 10 ads per day to become eligible for 72 payouts a day. Takes only 10 minutes per day.
There's even a vacation mode for those times you can't make it to a computer.

3.GET PAID
Get your money NOW - Funds directly into your personal account balance every 20 minutes,
Instantly transfer money to your e-Wallet anytime you have $10 or more in your account balance.

Get highly targeted traffic to your website, Product or service and get paid to do so. With over a million clicks per day now on the
My Advertising Pays site you will have no trouble getting eyeballs on your adverts.
With an average of 10% CTR (click through rate) this leads to huge conversions, MAP is simply mind blowing!

TRAFFIC + CLICKS = PROFITS.
THE TRAFFIC IS RED HOT AND 24/7
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS -

1) Buy credit packs $49.99
(WHICH WILL RETURN YOU $60. THAT'S A 20% INCREASE ON YOUR MONEY IN JUST A FEW MONTHS)
ONCE YOUR PACK EXPIRES YOU JUST SIMPLY BUY ANOTHER WITH YOUR PROFITS
Most people buy another pack as soon as they hit $50 but it's your choice how and when you buy.
EACH PACK WILL GIVE YOU 550 TRAFFIC EXCHANGE CREDITS AND 20 CREDIT BOOSTERS.

2) Watch ten ads a day takes you 5-10 mins max as each advert is 10-30 seconds long.

3) Set up your advert in traffic exchange (Not compulsory)
(as explained in step 4 of the 4 steps to start up videos)

There are 2 types of advertising you can choose:

1) Text ads with link to your site.
2) Banners (all sizes available)

Once you set up your campaign (described in step 4 in the 4 steps to start up tab)
You then will go to the traffic exchange area and watch your 10 ads
Then you will be paid every 20 mins 72 TIMES A DAY!

My Advertising Pays is simply revolutionary and profound and will be around for years to come.
JOIN TODAY
and start driving traffic to your business, Product and service. Or just get paid to click 10 ads its your choice.
you don't have to advertise or your own business or refer people to get paid you can still get paid.
Watch the 4 steps to start up videos and get started NOW!

ABOUT MY ADVERTISING PAYS

MY ADVERTISING PAYS Is ahead of the online advertising trend that is projected to grow for years to come.
they provide the platform that taps directly into the online advertising industry and brings several different incomes generating resources back to you.

In addition My Advertising Pays is set up to funnel profits to a reserve fund in such a way that ensures level payouts will continue.
they want all participants to earn round the clock without the rises and falls that extinguish sites with similar models.

There mathematics work because they have experts who have studied the industry in-depth to make sure
They didn't make the same mistakes that caused There competitors to disappear.
there products work because they have a real in demand product that adventures want to use,
There plan was to ensure long-term success and increased payouts based on quality products and services. visit www.mapptop..com for more. Or u can email me achiphet@gmail.com to guild you to startup today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have instructed eterna driver not to stop for anybody once we move. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
people should also look at the NASD way for good opportunities. WAMCO presently trading #120
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
zendi:
I have instructed eterna driver not to stop for anybody once we move. cool
manipulation is going on in Eterna, current bid and offer price is just a trap, the next you will see Eterna after their manipulation is at #1. NSE as I observe do have stock pair, GTB and Zenith, Transcorp and Eterna, if GTB fall next to follow is Zenith bank, likewise if Transcorp fall next to follow is Eterna, eterna price can not be more than Transcorp price for more than 2 days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Enjoy your loots (those who joined zenith @13.27) grin grin grin..and to those waiting on the sidelines... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
angelo82:

Means there are tax breaks to fund managers at the end of the year....................Which is an advantage to them.........From management fees to capital gains............

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Justcul:
Enjoy your looting (those who joined zenith @13.27) grin grin grin..and to those waiting on the sidelines... tongue tongue tongue

Like one of the OGA said here , people are still making money in brearish season ...some are analysing with negative news ..some are trading and still making some money

Follow ur mind

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Justcul:
Enjoy your loots (those who joined zenith @13.27) grin grin grin..and to those waiting on the sidelines... tongue tongue tongue

Christmas Galore. Thank you sir grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Glory be to God for todays market................. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmyviva: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
pls whats the value of daar comm group offer? I ve like 2000units whc i bougt in 2008.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Emmyviva:
pls whats the value of daar comm group offer? I ve like 2000units whc i bougt in 2008.

You could go to efcc dokpesi is with them and ask for refund because on nse the share is worthless............

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin ..that Man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
angelo82:

You could go to efcc dokpesi is with them and ask for refund because on nse the share is worthless............
Chai.....Remembering that I borrowed 50K from my mum then to buy just 10K Units of their IPO.
E no go better for Dokpesi ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Raider76:

Bros. It is easier to write "No" when you mean "No" than to write "Know".
thank's one love but am not bros but brother grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Justcul:
grin cheesy bewere of midweek bull, buying zenith now @13.27 will be the same thing with people that buy oando @10+ grin So the small 53 kobo you just they do any how?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Emmyviva:
The value is 50Kobo(2000units × 50Kobo =N1000),but no buyer!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin cheesy bewere of midweek bull, buying zenith now @13.27 will be the same thing with people that buy oando @10+ grin So the small 53 kobo you just they do any how?.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
ihedioramma:
some days are like this, but he bought on monday at 15.29, maybe he want to average down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
The award for the trap finder goes to.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
bigass:
The award for the trap finder goes to.....

Madam, at times like this I would rather you enrich us with guidance from your vast experience, which I benefited from in the past, rather than these one-liners.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chibuking81:
some days are like this, but he bought on monday at 15.29, maybe he want to average down.
OK .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
On my mind.

DANGSUGAR

DANGSUGAR

DANGSUGAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Manonamission:
Wow.....there won't be a need to make reference to the crash of 2008........2015 is the new reference year. If you missed 2008, you have your own tale to tell now. cheesy

There is no need to despair however, instead,prepare to make a comeback when the market reverses by loading up cash now. The mistakes some folks made post 2008 was to bid stock market farewell. After the crash comes massive gains. Portfolios double or triple in some cases over a remarkable period. I'll bet you would make far more than you lost such that your loss or portfolio now, pales into insignificance.....that was my own experience. I am excited about the future. grin

Absolutely correct, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, sky2891, Allthelight(m), BuchyD, Care4, ukay2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.