Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008700 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
some lucky people don hammer for zenith in just 2 days. this market is full of wonders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
Transcorp is the stock i am recommending...But it is risky.
How and why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
so sir, born2berich &9free this week end bull make you people to come out? see mother of bear at your back monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
Investing verses gambling, I prefer investing than gambling. As an investor I hate loss, I will rather wait till ground become conducive for investment than to gamble.
Chibuking81:
no one here who has so much interest in Stock will tell me that he or she didn't get potion in this lose, either by the way of averaging down, or by jijo, if you did not take share in this lose, that mean you are a spirit.

Thought u said u only trade by year end! How come no body escaped the bear, even u?
Well, ur 2 posts above looks contradictory!
Anyway, keep it up, deceiving them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
ihedioramma:
so sir, born2berich &9free this week end bull make you people to come out? see mother of bear at your back monday

Some of them that has made 10-15% should make hay tomorrow.This is the xmas bonanza for them.On monday blood bathe continues until we know our economy fate.....devaluation plus price of oil is equal to mother of bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
locodemy:

Some of them that has made 10-15% should make hay tomorrow.This is the xmas bonanza for them.On monday blood bathe continues until we know our economy fate.....devaluation plus price of oil is equal to mother of bears.
they will use their 10%-15% to average down their lose.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
stokfrick:

Thought u said u only trade by year end! How come no body escaped the bear, even u?
Well, ur 2 posts above looks contradictory!
Anyway, keep it up, deceiving them!
you are confusing yourself due to sentiment, seat down take a cup of water and digest my post, I never mean to deceive anyone, go through my complete post don't cut it. BITL IHEDIORAMMA , I SIGHT YOU THIS EVENING , PLEASE WHO IS CEO OF STOKFRICK, WHEN LAST DID THEY SELL THEIR SHARE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
you are confusing yourself due to sentiment, seat down take a cup of water and digest my post, I never mean to deceive anyone, go through my complete post don't cut it. BITL IHEDIORAMMA , I SIGHT YOU THIS EVENING , PLEASE WHO IS CEO OF STOKFRICK, WHEN LAST DID THEY SELL THEIR SHARE.

Bruv, chilax. I don catch u!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
they will use their 10%-15% to average down their lose.

Chibuking81 reloaded. Lol. You are back on full throttle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Manonamission:

Chibuking81 reloaded. Lol. You are back on full throttle.

Sir, wetin this market go cause ehnnn..some people are still in shock with others people's gain. Life goes on joor! Another Jackpot sighted for tomorrow/next week entrance by his grace grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AmeLonRo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is it feasible for an investor to place order directly and immediately.
Why? with the bull on Zenith, before you ask your broker to sell a bear may set in. Whats your views guys?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
locodemy:

so you think they have jo grin ? some buy @15+ today .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
ok i did not see you i was working in my farm . the share of stokfrick is down #0.64
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2015
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/experts-forecast-gloomy-future-for-crude-oil-prices-in-2016/ ‘OPEC’s strategy may boost members’ market share’
EXPERTS have predicted a gloomy future for
crude oil prices in 2016, but foresee a slight
recovery by 2017.
Also, the Organisation of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries (OPEC), yesterday,
projected that oil supply from non-
member countries will fall more sharply
next year, which would support its
strategy of defending market share
rather than prices.
The experts, who included Executive
Director of the International Energy
Agency (IEA), Dr. Fatih Birol and a
Research Fellow in Energy Economics at
the University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen,
UK., Dr Sola Kasim, believed that the
current glut and refusal by OPEC to cut
production will make crude oil prices to
decline even further.
Speaking with The Guardian yesterday,
Kasim said the earliest sustained oil
price recovery is expected, in some
quarters, to be late-to-early 2017.
According to him, the new “lower for
longer” cliché creeping into the
industry’s lexicon isn’t necessarily bad
for OPEC, if it’s interpreted to imply
lower oil prices for the ability to produce
and sell oil for longer.
“As OPEC belatedly realised, high oil
prices hurt its market share because they
allow the development of the higher cost
alternatives – such as shale oil and gas as
well as some renewables. Some
respectable experts predict that oil prices
may fall as low as $28 per barrel in the
first quarter of 2016, given the
combination, for the time being, of
OPEC’s stance not to curtail supply, and
the weakening global demand for
hydrocarbons”, he added.
Dwelling on the impact of the
plummeting crude oil prices on the
Nigerian economy, Kasim believed there
would be more suspension or downright
cancellation of some public- and private-
sector capital projects and, difficulty in
paying staff salaries.
He however projected a positive short-to-
medium term implications of
opportunity to re-balance the economy.
“As the rates of returns to investment in
the oil and gas-related sectors fall,
hopefully more investments and
resources will be channelled to the non-
hydrocarbon sector. The journey to a
deepening re-balancing of the economy
in the long-term cannot start soon
enough”, he added.
Speaking on the sidelines of the Paris
climate change conference, Birol said:
“Looking to 2016, I see very few reasons
why we can see growth in prices,. I think
2018 will be a year where we will have a
lower price environment”.
According to him, there is a lot of oil in
the market now, and 2016 demand in
the market will be weaker. “At the same
time we may well see Iran come to the
market if sanctions are lifted, which is
going to increase oil in the market”.
The OPEC projection of improved market
share was however against the
background of higher output achieved by
OPEC members in November, which
bolstered a supply glut and forecast that
global oil demand growth would slow
down next year.
OPEC’s report follows an acrimonious
meeting on December 4, where it rolled
over a policy of pumping crude to
safeguard market share.
A year ago, Saudi Arabia pushed though
an OPEC decision to defend market share
instead of cutting output, hoping to slow
growth in rival supplies.
Supply outside OPEC is expected to
decline by 380,000 barrels per day (bpd)
in 2016, the report said, as output falls
in regions such as the United States and
former Soviet Union. Last month, OPEC
predicted a drop of 130,000 bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, wetin this market go cause ehnnn..some people are still in shock with others people's gain. Life goes on joor! Another Jackpot sighted for tomorrow/next week entrance by his grace grin

which 1 is dat let me do dd on it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
jp130:

which 1 is dat let me do dd on it?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
zendi:
some lucky people don hammer for zenith in just 2 days. this market is full of wonders.

restrospective analysis is easy to do... how far a stock would fall is like asking how long is a piece of string. deciding when to jump in is the most difficult part, especially when NSE has a mind of its own. currently both fundamental and technical analysis hardly works..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2015
nio68:

restrospective analysis is easy to do... how far a stock would fall is like asking how long is a piece of string. deciding when to jump in is the most difficult part, especially when NSE has a mind of its own. currently both fundamental and technical analysis hardly works..
Lately it's only sentiment analysis that works on NSE. But I and my household still align with Fundamental analysis. Aspiring to own 5% of FBNH if BSITL will help me push it downward to N1:00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
GTB don waka o, to catch it get as e be ..SirB2beRich hope u re enjoying ur ride
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
NAWA O. DIS KIND RACE DIS MORNING
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
bewere of week end bull . if you are not jijo master try as from 21th of this month . cool one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2015
nio68:

that was how I missed it......
kept shifting my ambush point as it crashed,
not knowing what deadly disease it might have been stricken with.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
chai zenith bank is on fuuuul bid heading to #17.issokay

my soul relax.After the rain the sun will shine.My accumulation at #10-#12.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
People that made milions have made milions within few days ..nothing anybody can do about it

NB- The market is open for everybody to Buy/sell ..so when people that position rightly make profit we should be happy with them grin

Transcorp ...NEXT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
lancee:
People that made milions have made milions within few days ..nothing anybody can do about it

NB- The market is open for everybody to Buy/sell ..so when people that position rightly make profit we should be happy with them grin

Transcorp ...NEXT

Sir, don't listen to noise. Those who made huge money never make noise. After Transcorp comes ......Next lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, don't listen to noise. Those who made huge money never make noise. After Transcorp comes ......Next lol

Then Smart Traders wait for Bad news again . Crude oil is 10 ddlrs and Mkt is crashing ..then they will position rightly and the cylce goes on till NSE crashes grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zenith has guaranteed Xmas and new year together................. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
lancee:

Then Smart Traders wait for Bad news again . Crude oil is 10 ddlrs and Mkt is crashing ..then they will position rightly and the cylce goes on till NSE crashes grin

You have said it all sir. Not all opinions/analysis worth responding to at this junction. One should just keep adopting and adapting to an environment that works best for him/her in terms of his/her trading/investing. Anyway, market down, market up, money is made and life goes on as usual joor. So nothing is NEW under the SUN grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
lancee:

Transcorp ...NEXT

let me see the profit cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, rebekah2011(m), Learnwithgrace, IPO2002, kalkah, IamR, Ahuva, omowesites, Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), Prince081 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.