Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11011360 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
GTB was actually fastest fingers..Those that put their mandate on time were able to buy

Got some Gtb yesterday, wish I jumped in more then. But why did they cap it so low at 18.59 today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Raider76:

Got some Gtb yesterday, wish I jumped in more then. But why did they cap it so low at 18.59 today?
They did so to enable some of their cowboys enter...I saw the signs yesterday and quickly jumped in today at around N17.80...Tommorow expect it to rage upwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
I have another stock recommendation but it is very risky.
Transcorp is the stock i am recommending...But it is risky.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
If you have some extra cash and ready to take a risk you can jump in FBNH too. But do your due diligence first...Arent you more relaxed and happy buying stocks with fundamentals than purchasing fraudulent stocks like oando.

U re correct brv

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:

Took the risk ..got some

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:

I HAVE SEEN UR RECOMMENDATIONS. WUD LOOK D SIDE OF ZENITH, GUARANTY AND FIRST BANK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
early morning dancing with dis stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
unless for JIJO,zenith never fall finish.mother of fall will soon come in few days.economy never pave ways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
jp130:
early morning dancing with dis stocks
which ones?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:

Transcorp is currently on high demand but no single offer... Maybe your prophesy is becoming true!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
If you have some extra cash and ready to take a risk you can jump in FBNH too. But do your due diligence first...Arent you more relaxed and happy buying stocks with fundamentals than purchasing fraudulent stocks like oando.

Pls help push that Lazy thing to enter Bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
fake price, ok ooo buy more Eterna.
Chibuking, abeg no kee man wit laff.
so if i sell at the 'fake' price, and carry the loot to the bank, or to the market,
will the money be rejected because it's the proceed of 'manipulation'?
my portfolio likes 'manipulators' abeg.

(modified)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
lancee:

Pls help push that Lazy thing to enter Bid grin
E go soon enter. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
E go soon enter. grin

Beta to enter b4 mkt closes ..we keep watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
I have another stock recommendation but it is very risky.
Flesh and blood didn't reveal the stock to you bro, go with your heart. But make sure u go in around 1.40, u will make profit in two weeks. This is the time for people with cash to make money
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
locodemy:
unless for JIJO,zenith never fall finish.mother of fall will soon come in few days.economy never pave ways

Sir, forget all this noise. People are still making crazy money in this market? What would you tell someone that bought a million unit of Zenith at 13.27 or 13.40 Naira and more millions unit of FBNH at 4.57 or 4.62 Naira to be doing? To keep waiting for economy to pave way before coming into the market? As i always said, focus on what works best for you instead of unwelcome distraction. Goodluck grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin Gbam!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dumexoga:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal the stock to you bro, go with your heart. But make sure u go in around 1.40, u will make profit in two weeks. This is the time for people with cash to make money
God bless you
Amen. Thanks Oga Dumex...I also noticed that transcorp was being pushed downwards far below its year low. This stock might give the highest return this season..I got some but not much as expected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Remember not to be greedy. Set the exit point that suits you best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, forget all this noise. People are still making crazy money in this market? What would you tell someone that bought a million unit of Zenith at 13.27 or 13.40 Naira and more millions unit of FBNH at 4.57 or 4.62 Naira to be doing? To keep waiting for economy to pave way before coming into the market? As i always said, focus on what works best for you instead of unwelcome distraction. Goodluck grin

you will remember this day very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
locodemy:

you will remember this day very soon.

Sir, Are you serious now? Or are you kidding? Please don't tell me you are serious with what you wrote!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Investing verses gambling, I prefer investing than gambling. As an investor I hate loss, I will rather wait till ground become conducive for investment than to gamble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
Investing verses gambling, I prefer investing than gambling. As an investor I hate loss, I will rather wait till ground become conducive for investment than to gamble.
"Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing." -- Warren Buffett

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
For those that thinks investing in stock market is by rocket science;

"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ." -- Warren Buffett
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:

Thank you sir Born grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/12/10/investors-lose-n285bn-two-days/ Investors Lose N285bn In Two
Days
Activities on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
sustained losses for two days following
offloading of shares by both local and foreign
investors. Consequently, leading company
shareholders yesterday lost about N285 billion or
2.9 per cent. The All-Share Index shed 528.53
basis points or 1.92 per cent to close at
27,004.50 basis points as against 27,533.03
recorded the previous day while market
capitalisation of equities depreciated by N182
billion or 1.92 per cent to close lower at N9.284
trillion as against N9.466 trillion recorded the
previous day.
Meanwhile, a turnover of 240.7 million shares
worth N2.4 billion in 3,061 deals was recorded in
the day’s trading. The banking services sector of
the financial services sector was the most active
during the day (measured by turnover volume);
with 94.9 million shares worth N694.1 million
exchanged by investors in 734 deals.
Volume in the sub-sector was largely driven by
activities in the shares of UBA Plc and Access
Bank Plc. Also, the Premium board sub-sector,
boosted by activities in the shares of Zenith
Bank Plc and FBNH Plc, followed with a turnover
of 84.4 million shares valued at N986.9 million in
983 deals.
Further analysis of the day’s trading showed that
15 stocks recorded gains while 24 others
depreciated in price. Seplat Petroleum Plc
topped the day’s gainers’ table with five per cent
to close at N217.35 per share while Law Union
and Rock Insurance Plc followed with 4.98 per
cent to close at 64 kobo per share.
Ikeja Hotel Plc gained 4.67 per cent to close at
N3.14 per share. On the flip side, Unity Bank Plc
led the losers with a drop of 8.57 per cent to
close at 64 kobo per share while Transcorp
Nigeria Plc shed 8.55 per cent to close at N1.39
per share. Dangote Cement Plc trailed with five
per cent to close at N162.19 per share.
no one here who has so much interest in Stock will tell me that he or she didn't get potion in this lose, either by the way of averaging down, or by jijo, if you did not take share in this lose, that mean you are a spirit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Born2berich:
greediness and gambling made many poor- Chibuking81. 1000 likes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
these eterna 'manipulators' dey do me good, walahi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerry59, Bimmms, congi(m), emmaodet, rossoneri(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.