Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902237 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2015
glogirl:
Incredible how you all support my joy when he is the one that brought disrepute to his name.
He leads the pack in taking down one my joy moniker to register a new one.
Myjoy pulled down his original moniker within 24 hrs of the oando saga to register Myjoy 084. That way a new reader cannot link his old posts to him as op will show as nobody. If that is not con, what is?
Please I will only fight for him if he chooses to recover his original moniker . Until then, "myjoy" anything is up for grabs by anyone no apologies.

Mà, let's take note of this. Happy New Year and see u when I come back from my Christmas and New Year holiday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:15am On Dec 30, 2015
megainvest:
Stop complaining about Forte Oil and start making money. When bear comes, people complain of the economy. When the bull comes, they start complaining about manipulation. Haba!

I used to think this thread is for people who are interested in making money. As for me and my house, I have been making the money and I wil keep making the money. I don't know about you.

My advice for BNSITL in 2016 is this: Don't waste your time and energy here trying to prove yourself to be a prophet or trying to show others how correct you are. Busy yourself with learning and acquiring useful information for your trading. You will find better fulfilment that way.

I blame Buhari for high rate of unemployment in Nigeria,

if not tell me how some people will come to this forum with the sole aim of knowing those that have money to invest and those that don't have,

Instead of channelling their time and energy to better their miserable lives.

At the end of the day they keep blaming the devil for their misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:44am On Dec 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:

I understand. But I really don't see anything wrong with him or her using a similar name. It doesn't seem to be a situationof impersonation.
Okay boss. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2015
glogirl:
Incredible how you all support my joy when he is the one that brought disrepute to his name.
He leads the pack in taking down one my joy moniker to register a new one.
Myjoy pulled down his original moniker within 24 hrs of the oando saga to register Myjoy 084. That way a new reader cannot link his old posts to him as op will show as nobody. If that is not con, what is?
Please I will only fight for him if he chooses to recover his original moniker . Until then, "myjoy" anything is up for grabs by anyone no apologies.
To the bolded, you are right, however, there is nothing like support here, rather it is more like putting a check to ensure that the real myjoy is always in line and monitored so that what happened wont repeat itself again....Everyone now knows myjoy and his new account, so whenever he makes a post, we already know how to checkmate him on time especially when he goes overboard. Having two different people using the same 'myjoy' moniker for diverse reasons IMO will even cause further confusion especially for the newbies here......I wont be suprised to see a myjoy086 or 087 etc soon. My 50kobo contribution. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I blame Buhari for high rate of unemployment in Nigeria,

if not tell me how some people will come to this forum with the sole aim of knowing those that have money to invest and those that don't have,

Instead of channelling their time and energy to better their miserable lives.

At the end of the day they keep blaming the devil for their misfortunes.

I tire 4 dis reasoni o. Y wnt dey blame d devil wen u r infact blami buhari 4 unemployment. Plz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2015
I do hop we av gud fluctuations today to mak moni n leave dis moniker issue aside. I tot God created us uniquely, y wud 1 wants to mimick anoda persn wen u knw u r 1ndafully made.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2015
megainvest:

I remember vividly that someone did mention it when FO fell to somewhere around 230. You can check the thread some pages back and see. It is unfortunate that such posts gets drowned in all the noise on this thread. There is still a lot of value in this thread only that you have to really sieve the sense from the nonsense same way you mine for gold.

Also, any smart investor here who is planning to stake large sums of money will likely want to buy first before alerting others when certain opportunities show up. You never know who is reading posts here so you would not want to price yourself out of the market. That is the honest truth.

The best thing you can do is to learn how to spot golden opportunities by yourself when they come. Remember that you may not always get it right but you can be so skilled in this business to be able to get it right most of the time.
Thanks but if you actually bought you should have alerted the rest of us when you had finished buying so that we can buy from the left over. Or what then is the use of this forum if executable information is denied each other and only after the stock has gone up ‘investors’ run out here to gloat?

You must also agree that telling the rest of us here what you have just bought is far different from giving a stock recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Born2berich:
Okay boss. smiley

that's right ... fetch boi
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2015
gbolah4real:

Thanks but if you actually bought you should have alerted the rest of us when you had finished buying so that we can buy from the left over. Or what then is the use of this forum if executable information is denied each other and only after the stock has gone up ‘investors’ run out here to gloat?

You must also agree that telling the rest of us here what you have just bought is far different from giving a stock recommendation.

You are right bro. I didn't make noise about FO because I didn't buy so much. I just picked a little since I felt it was too risky. I will shout next time I hit a gold mine. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/29/asian-equities-oil-commodities-prices-up.html

Asian shares ran out of juice, retracing some early gains Wednesday to trade mixed, with markets in Hong Kong, China and South Korea falling into the red.

Oil prices saw some respite overnight during U.S. trading hours, with both U.S. crude's West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and the global benchmark Brent futures rising over 2.5 percent each.

However, the upward momentum did not continue. In Asian trade WTI futures were down 68 cents, or 1.8 percent, at $37.19 a barrel, while Brent traded at $37.30 a barrel, down some 1.3 percent.

Oil's overnight rally was driven in part by expectations for U.S. crude inventories to continue falling,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2015
http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-major-oil-producers-could-face-a-huge-problem-in-2016

This coming year is shaping up to be a difficult one for economies that are disproportionately dependent on oil.

This is especially true for Nigeria, where there's a possibility of renewed conflict in the country's oil-producing Niger Delta region,

Oil plunged to under $38 a barrel by December, with Goldman Sachs raising the possibility that the price could go as low as $20 in the coming year.

Nigeria, Africa's largest economy and most populous country with over 180 million citizens, faces an additional challenge. As the SBM Intelligence report recounts, "2015 will also mark the end of the Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) which ended a petro-insurgency in Nigeria's oil-rich Niger Delta region."

And the country faces security challenges with both regional and global dimensions to them.

Although Boko Haram lost territory in 2015 in the face of a renewed government offensive against the group, Africa's deadliest jihadist organization also pledged allegiance to ISIS in March 2015.

Emerging tensions between the government and an Iranian-backed Shiite group also threaten stability in parts of the country's north.

The Nigerian government is facing urgent security pressures at a time when the country's main source of revenue is becoming less lucrative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Wall Street rises as oil price edges higher

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35194996

I believe the NSE too will also rise to this news very soon..This is an opportunity to enter into some fundamentally sound stocks like GTB and zenith.....Please ensure that you carry out your due diligence first. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
whaw hu!! Greetings to this gr8t platform,its bn long,i wanna wish u happy xmas in retrogress if u permit me to use it like that.Also,happy new year in advance to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Born2berich,mercylicious,valuefront(My papa),moneysage,ihedio....,frankrich,currentprice,locodemy,chibubear,peterichy,bigass,myjoy08(chibubull) and a host of others it had bn a while(Greetings ).
How is the market going to be today inspite of myriad of current realities.i need Gtb and some fundamentally and earning sustainable coys to buy at a ridiculous price.
Nb:locodemy pls tread cautiously on ur too much thirstiness for 50kobo stock.A word is enough for the wise as this world is enough for d wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2015
pythondjango:
Born2berich,mercylicious,valuefront(My papa),moneysage,ihedio....,frankrich,currentprice,locodemy,chibubear,peterichy,bigass,myjoy08(chibubull) and a host of others it had bn a while(Greetings ).
How is the market going to be today inspite of myriad of current realities.i need Gtb and some fundamentally and earning sustainable coys to buy at a ridiculous price.
Nb:locodemy pls tread cautiously on ur too much thirstiness for 50kobo stock.A word is enough for the wise as this world is enough for d wise.
thank's JAH BLESS . same to you .the market will be up and down today the last day market in the year 2015 if am not wrong or 2nd to last . if you are not buying for jijo why not cool down 2nd week of next year will be better ? but 9free i no, born 2be rich i no, who are you ?grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/dec/30/oil-iran-saudi-arabia-russia-venezuela-nigeria-libya

A glut of oil, the demise of Opec and weakening global demand combined to make 2015 the year of crashing oil prices. The cost of crude fell to levels not seen for 11 years – and the decline may have further to go.

There have been four sharp increases in the price of oil in the past four decades – in 1973, 1979, 1990 and 2008 – and each has led to a global recession.

By that measure, a lower oil price should be positive for the world economy, with lower fuel costs for consumers and businesses in those countries that import crude outweighing the losses to producing nations.

The oil price slump has not prevented Nigeria’s new government from unveiling big spending plans – but analysts warn that the generosity is misplaced at a time when oil prices languish below $40 a barrel.

But some analysts think the proposed budget is unrealistic during times of $40 oil.

“This brings a dose of reality to a people who have extremely high expectations,” said Bismarck Rewane, the chief executive of Financial Derivatives Co. He predicted the government would have to back down on some of its promises.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2015
FG, FUEL NOW #86.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
pythondjango:

Thanks but i never say i will buy 0.50k stocks.i am just following the market the way it is.if 0.50k stocks receives big patronage and its about to move what do you think will stop me from taking position and exit immediately at a good profit.it recently happened in one of the insurance companies from 0.50k to 0.73k.unity is also doing its own right now and money is being made.if i see such opportunities after my due diligence,i will go in and jump out at once.once again thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/30/despite-brief-rally-further-downside-risk-for-oil-on-opec-output-citi.html

Crude oil prices face further downside risk in the first half of 2016, with OPEC holding on to hopes of pumping the competition out of business, a Citigroup analyst said Wednesday.

"We do have a current physical supply-demand surplus. That fits with the price theme…that prices will be lower for longer," Tim Evans, an energy analyst with the bank, told CNBC.

U.S. WTI and Brent crude oil prices were down more 1 percent at about $37 a barrel in Asian trade on Wednesday, after rallying about 3 percent in the prior U.S. and European sessions on hopes that a cooling in winter temperatures would spur demand for heating fuel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
pythondjango:
How is the market going to be today inspite of myriad of current realities. i need Gtb and some fundamentally and earning sustainable coys to buy at a ridiculous price.
Welcome back bros, where have thou been? As for the bolded, you never land finish na to dey wish this kind thing...You don start again oooooOOO. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2015
@reply to B2BRich et al. Thanks that's my trade mark i will soon patent that!!
locodemy, as regard our subject i say no qualms as long as u have a longest spoon like me to dine with deep blue sea(its seems u are not naive).ihediorama(u said u no know me ,i be agbalowomeri pikin,9free e-twin brother from the good old times.Where is my mercilicious i don see u loot in fo.jijo genius greetings o!!!.once again thank you all!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Born2berich post=41475693]B2BRich thanks that's my trade mark i will soon patent that!!
locodemy, as regard our subject i say no qualms as long as u have a longest spoon like me to dine with deep blue sea(its seems u are not naive).ihediorama(u said u no know me ,i be agbalowomeri pikin,9free e-twin brother from the good old times.Where is my mercilicious i don see u loot in fo.jijo genius greetings o!!!.once again thank you all!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=pythondjango post=41476569][/quote]okkkkkkk you are wellcome sir . how is london ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Godisfaithful:

Mà, let's take note of this. Happy New Year and see u when I come back from my Christmas and New Year holiday.

Kindly take the advice from Miss glogirl, that is the only way to save your battered face. " GO BACK" to myjoy083.

Changing to Godisfaithful is not your saviour. You have misled newbies here to awful investment with your sweet talking words coloured with your religious prepositions. We are more than that here, we are intelligent . I can not sit idly by to watch you continue with your clandestine and nefarious activities. Go and recover your myjoy083, you can never deceive any one here anymore! Go and come back after ur new year holiday, we are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
pythondjango:
whaw hu!! Greetings to this gr8t platform,its bn long,i wanna wish u happy xmas in retrogress if u permit me to use it like that.Also,happy new year in advance to you all.

Thanks, happy Christmas in arrears too and happy new year in advance.

Remain blessed...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Born2berich, locodemy et al. we must be very cautious about this FO. I don't know of any strong fundamental driving the price. As far as I know it is the most expensive stock in nse with P.E of over 95. I am not saying you should not risk but we must be very careful because we will not know when the bubble will burst. tread with utmost care.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
myjoy085:

Kindly take the advice from Miss glogirl, that is the only way to save your battered face. " GO BACK" to myjoy083.

Changing to Godisfaithful is not your saviour. You have misled newbies here to awful investment with your sweet talking words coloured with your religious prepositions. We are more than that here, we are intelligent . I can not sit idly by to watch you continue with your clandestine and nefarious activities. Go and recover your myjoy083, you can never deceive any one here anymore! Go and come back after ur new year holiday, we are waiting for you.

Honestly, i don't understand your grieviance against myjoy, you have taking over his moniker, and yet its not enough.. now you shamelessly attacked his personality and religious belief.. please speak for your self and leave others to speak there minds..

I am also a newbie here, myjoy has never mandated me or authoritatively influenced me to invest in the stock market.. whoever you are, i believe you are one of the big guys here.. but shamefully you can not boldly come out and direct your "hate" to him... undecided undecided undecided

Please let's stop all this attacks and give useful information when available.. thanks

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/30/europe-seen-lower-as-oil-prices-slide-again.html

Once again, the price of oil is the main focus for markets Wednesday.

After a brief reprieve on Tuesday, with both U.S. crude's West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and the global benchmark Brent futures rising more than 2.5 percent each, the upward momentum did not continue.

Brent was trading down 2 percent just above $37.25 per barrel,

while, U.S. WTI crude slipped even further, down almost $1 around $37, as higher supplies and a slowing demand weighed on sentiment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Our Molue is gradually heading back to N3:50k bustop to pick more passengers.

WALE think say e go fit chop my 1m just like that, dem no born am well angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Our Molue is gradually heading back to N3:50k bustop to pick more passengers.

WALE think say e go fit chop my 1m just like that, dem no born am well angry

Lol, Oando train i gues grin grin grin Sir, let it come down so we can also enjoy the loot (jijo)

Cav; not a buy recommendation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
@Justcul, sorry I am nothing against him as I don't know him in person. I only hate pretense and deceit. You must not be victim to know that many hapless newbies are enticed to make awful investment. We must be very careful on what news or information we give out, we should not claim to have inside information while in reality we know nothing. We must have a check to move forward.

Meanwhile, myjoy085 belongs to me and only me.

It is well..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, Omooloriredade, Foundationchamp(f), 222Martins(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.