Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902617 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/10-Trillion-Investment-Needed-To-Avoid-Massive-Oil-Price-Spike-Says-OPEC.html

OPEC says that $10 trillion worth of investment will need to flow into oil and gas through 2040 in order to meet the world’s energy needs.

The OPEC published its World Oil Outlook 2015 (WOO) in late December, which struck a much more pessimistic note on the state of oil markets than in the past.

On the one hand, OPEC does not see oil prices returning to triple-digit territory within the next 25 years, a strikingly bearish conclusion.

The group expects oil prices to rise by an average of about $5 per year over the course of this decade, only reaching $80 per barrel in 2020.

From there, it sees oil prices rising slowly, hitting $95 per barrel in 2040.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2015
maslong:
Thank God I now have peace of mind over a month ago that I stopped checking NSE price list.

NO 1 TIP TO STAY HEATHY :
stop checking daily NSE price list until Buhari vacate aso rock.

In fact you are not the only one, many "investors" have disappeared after making heavy losses. which reminds me ......................................where is Angelo82? ........................................... looks like she is gone on medical leave grin grin grin

#antidepressant medication tinz

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
gbolah4real:

In fact you are not the only one, many "investors" have disappeared after making heavy losses. which reminds me ......................................where is Angelo82? ........................................... looks like she is gone on medical leave grin grin grin

#antidepressant medication tinz
London or usa?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
Myjoy085 is not Locodmy. The person behind the moniker: either Franktalk1 or Angrybull.
you are allways angry change (myjoy084).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
May God punish that animal that finds joy in dropping my name.............I am sure you have no portfolio or you have incurred irredeemable loss on FBNH............I know your original user name here...............The idiot is even addressing me as she?.............

I am not joking............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2015
gbolah4real:
@Ihedioramma u should know better than to think Unity Bank will land at 50k. It will only get to 65k - 70k and then head back to 110k-130k

#i should know

Unity bank doing we proud. anyone else on it? Actually anyone would have thought Skye bank would be doing what Unity is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
Myjoy085 is not Locodmy. The person behind the moniker: either Franktalk1 or Angrybull.

I am not any of those monikers. I am myjoy085. Moreover, focus on your investment strategy.

It is well..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
angelo82:
May God punish that animal that finds joy in dropping my name.............I am sure you have no portfolio or you have incurred irredeemable loss on FBNH............I know your original user name here...............The idiot is even addressing me as she?.............

For this cold Monday morning kwa.... Una blood too dey hot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
unity bank rise to N1.02..... very big surprise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
angelo82:

mercyful.......?. why use the name of GOD in this? what of people you make angry? if they pray this and it came to pass were will you be? one love .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dollar Restrictions Will Remain Till Reserves Rise To $200billion - CBN

This means our industries will not be revive soon. Do you know how long it will take Nigeria to shore up her reserve to 200 billion dollars before dollar restrictions will be removed.

Nigeria has never shore up their reserve beyond 65 billion dollars even in oil boom. That can never happen now in crises.

It is difficult years ahead. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mfunkynation:
unity bank rise to N1.02..... very big surprise

Please "run run run" as if their is no tomorrow from this bank! Forget those magic...keep calm, you will observe the true nature of event later in 2016!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
myjoy085:

Please "run run run" as if their is no tomorrow from this bank! Forget those magic...keep calm, you will observe the true nature of event later in 2016!
Thankz for d info.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
myjoy085:

when 2016 comes but people have made over 45% frxom it yet it is still on full bid.what else are we looking for if not money.Are we going to sleep on top of unity bank?leave matter jare.very soon wapic will join.NSE is the more you look the less you see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
PETERiCHY:
http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/up-to-50-hike-in-fuel-prices-from-today/

RIYADH — The Council of Ministers on Monday decided to increase petrol prices by more than 50 percent for some products from Tuesday.

The price of lower-grade petrol (Octane 91) for a liter was increased to 75 halalas from the current 45 halalas, a 67 percent rise, while the price of higher-grade unleaded petrol (Octane 95) was hiked to 90 halalas from 60 halalas, a hike of 50 percent.

Prices will also increase for electricity, water and sewage, diesel and kerosene, the Saudi Press Agency reported quoting a Cabinet statement.

Saudi Aramco said in a statement it was immediately closing petrol stations until midnight on Monday, when it will resume sales at new prices.

According to the Cabinet decision, prices of natural gas, kerosene, Arabian light and heavy crude oil, heavy fuel oil, ethane, and butane have also been revised. The new prices for these products will be effective from Jan. 11.

The Cabinet also approved revision of electricity tariff.

Saudi Arabia stocks fall sharply on tax rises - BBC News http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35188807

Saudi Arabia's stock market has fallen sharply after it announced public spending cuts and rises in tax, fuel and energy prices in 2016.

Saudi Arabia's budget deficit soared to $98bn (£65.7bn) this year on the back of falling crude prices.

Petrol prices could in some cases increase by as much as 50%, authorities said, although they will remain low by international standards.
Diesel, electricity and water prices will also increase.

King Salman said the budget came "in light of the decrease in oil prices, the economic and regional and international financial challenges - where global economic growth has declined from its previous level.

Oil revenue
Oil prices have plunged from a five-year high of $125 a barrel in March 2012 to just $37.18 now.

Saudi Arabia said that oil revenues, which make up 77% of the total revenue figure for 2015, are down 23% compared to last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
what moves the market is demand and supply.The reason unity bank is gaining all these while is just because the supply is out of stock.The shares available are in the hands of market movers and institutional investors.Unity is not going up becos of fundamentals nor market sentiments.people continued selling their shares even up to 0.65k while smart investors were mopping them.what do you think will happen when it finally bottoms out?Oando has the same magic to do.just keep your eyes on it or watch.wapic is down already and has just started receiving big patronage.That is to show that something is cooking there.just be watchful.hehehe! surprising packages will continue to be observed on daily basis at NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Not after it has gone up then i will come here and start saying i bought when it was down. so let me show what i am doing i am going to 'invest' in Skye bank at 1.46. wink

so that if it turns out a bad investment .......... you know what to do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
shay you saw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
locodemy:

when 2016 comes but people have made over 45% from yet it is still on full bid.what else are we looking for if not money.Are we going to sleep on top of unity bank.leave matter jare.very soon wapic will join.NSE is the more you look the less you see.

If you are not well informed , don't buy this bank. Things will happen in some of these banks but no body knows when. If you are on jijo you must be careful so you will not get entrapped sometime in the process.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
locodemy:
what moves the market is demand and supply.The reason unity bank is gaining all these while is just because the supply is out of stock.The shares available are in the hands of market movers and institutional investors.Unity is not going up becos of fundamentals nor market sentiments.people continued selling their shares even up to 0.65k while smart investors were mopping them.what do you think will happen when it finally bottoms out?Oando has the same magic to do.just keep your eyes on it or watch.wapic is down already and has just started receiving big patronage.That is to show that something is cooking there.just be watchful.hehehe! surprising packages will continue to be observed on daily basis at NSE.
.. you are totally right I agree with you but I am still seeing unity bank going down to 0.60k again to hit the former lowest but we need to be careful because unity bank mat likely restructure or merge at first quarter.. now is for jij0 masters and short term investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
ufotty2001:
.. you are totally right I agree with you but I am still seeing unity bank going down to 0.60k again to hit the former lowest but we need to be careful because unity bank mat likely restructure or merge at first quarter.. now is for jij0 masters and short term investors

i cant advice anyone to invest in unity bank now after others has made over 40%.if u understand me well, you will know i am not talking about investing in unity bank but to make the profit and get out.pls dont misunderstand me.i know it has nowhere to go except car park.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
locodemy:

i cant advice anyone to invest in unity bank now after others has made over 40%.if u understand me well, you will know i am not talking about investing in unity bank but to make the profit and get out.pls dont misunderstand me.i know it has nowhere to go except car park.
.. thanks I understand... but which do u think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
I will like to dine with satan or take a risk.can anyone decode this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
locodemy:

Unity bank recent movement is manipulation. There is over 90 million units of wapic on offer. if u are so sure of it why not buy up the 90 million units for just 30 million naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibe9ja:

Unity bank recent movement is manipulation. There is over 90 million units of wapic on offer. if u are so sure of it why not buy up the 90 million units for just 30 million naira.

i am waiting for the same manipulation that is happening in unity to also happen in wapic so that i can join the train.The truith is it just started today.who knows if the offers will dry up tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Intendy:
http://nairametrics.com/forte-oil-fined-n4-2-million-for-hoarding-petroleum-product/
#4.2m pere

Well, the fine (4.2m naira)is insignificant enough to cause panic.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
myjoy085:

Well, the fine (4.2m naira)is insignificant enough to cause panic.

It is well.

That is no money.i thought its 4.2 billion which would have impacted on their share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Forte Oil PLC! Forte Oil PLC! !! Forte Oil PLC! !!! This one stock has not stopped to spin positive surprises. Forte Oil closed at N315. Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
locodemy:

That is no money.i thought its 4.2 billion which would have impacted on their share price.

Serious manipulation going on with Forte share price. Imagine an increase of over 60% between last week and today to close at N315.00. I don't know when sanity will return to our market. This is unethical and unfair to investors and development of the economy at large...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Coolcash1:

Serious manipulation going on with Forte share price. Imagine an increase of over 60% between last week and today to close at N315.00. I don't know when sanity will return to our market. This is unethical and unfair to investors and development of the economy at large...

can they pay #50.00 dividend by march?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Zegra, UncleBone, Streetinvestor2, NewBola, ZikkyChops(m), janga(m), Emndy(m), KarlTom, Mpeace(m), Hedgefunds and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.