Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029305 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chibuking81:
by the time you will enter one chance, you will get yourself at 20 to 1 reconstruction.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
9free:
Chai... Even my Elephant dey take serious beating. Men! no where to hide in this market

Oh boy, 8 years ago I thought I'd ride on an elephant to the promised land. Fast forward 8 years later ...

It appears the Sanusi Tsunami of 2009 was child's play compared to where we'd end up this time around.

Zenith Bank, Flourmills, GTB, UBA ... on my mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Where are all the people rushing to enter Zenith at N10.93 ?
We have a left over of more 1.5 millions offers at the close of market..
Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience....is the key..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogoo4real:
Some pple re busy laying arm bush but as 4rm 2morrow the market will turn bullish, the bearish period is over. Mark my words....

ogoo4real:

U will remember what I said when 2morrow comes, no need to talk too much.

brother,, how market today
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:
which 50 kobo or #1.00 stock is ready to pay me 45kobo dividend?signify now so you can receive my small patronage.
try skye bank and fcmb hope you will not cry if........?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Intendy:
Nestle is going the train
I said it yesterday i cant buy any stock over #5 but only nestle,total and gtb at #8 down if possible .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
BMZK:
Where are all the people rushing to enter Zenith at N10.93 ?
We have a left over of more 1.5 millions offers at the close of market..
Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience,Patience....is the key..

Hard to predict the mkt sir , anything can happen any time ..may tank further morrow or the game may change ...Who knows

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
ufotty2001:
my GOD look @ what someone comment grin grin grin grin May God punish d NSE & all those manipulating dat market like we witnessed during d AP shares saga. My family has gone thru so much hardship because of dis wicked individuals. It shall never be well wit dis "Beggar-thy-Countrymen capitalists manipulating d market to d detriment of hapless investors. When u hear stock market in Nigeria, if u ar an ordinary Nigerian, RUN. There's so much insider-trading & manipulation due to lack of proper oversight & supervision.[i][/i] grin grin
I think FO was AP, so as peterichy is talking now so was the man he cant cool down or dont no how nse work he just invest . fo was as oando now from #9+ to #300+ befor it start to come down now . so this was my 2nd post this year if you want to make money this year look for a good stock to invest not jijo thank me letter .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
bigjay01:

Oh boy, 8 years ago I thought I'd ride on an elephant to the promised land. Fast forward 8 years later ...

It appears the Sanusi Tsunami of 2009 was child's play compared to where we'd end up this time around.

Zenith Bank, Flourmills, GTB, UBA ... on my mind
He who is big is big you too much .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
currentprice:

brother,, how market today
grin

It's bloody, am dumbfounded

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Elai147:
إخواني وأخواتي في الرب.

الذي كان هذا الشخص الذي قال ان يبيع منزله من FBNH حصلت على N4.00؟ grin
E don reach this level?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogoo4real:

It's bloody, am dumbfounded

i hope the groundnuts helped you alot.Anytime you drink too much pls take the groundnut to calm it down b4 coming to show people you are drunk.

Zenith may loose little or gain big tomorrow.The 1.5 million offers is nothing to compare the demand for it at the current price.gudluck to those may take first risk tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
9free:

E don reach this level?

The man on top of you is getting crazy gradually.he said that he has loose too much money in shares.

pls try catch him for me.i dey cure people wey wan colo menta........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

The man on top of you is getting crazy gradually.he said that he has loose too much money in shares.

pls try catch him for me.i dey cure people wey wan colo menta........

Mr Locodemy, you can talk for Africa sha. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/13/wall-street-seen-higher-as-oil-gains.html

Oil prices rose as much as 3 percent on Wednesday as positive Chinese trade data and an unexpected draw in weekly U.S. crude oil inventories gave investors reasons to buy crude futures.

U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude (WTI) was up 91 cents, or 3 percent, at $31.35 a barrel at 9:30 a.m. (1330 GMT). On Tuesday, it fell 97 cents to close at $30.44 a barrel, after touching a low of $29.93, which was last seen in December 2003.

Brent crude, the global benchmark, was up 72 cents, or 2.3 percent, at $31.58 a barrel. The contract fell 69 cents to settle at $30.86, after bottoming at $30.34, on Tuesday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henceforth we are going to witness some sort of stability which will create an avenue for the discerning investors to bail out before the finally ARMAGEDDON will take place.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

i hope the groundnuts helped you alot.Anytime you drink too much pls take the groundnut to calm it down b4 coming to show people you are drunk.

Zenith may loose little or gain big tomorrow.The 1.5 million offers is nothing to compare the demand for it at the current price.gudluck to those may take first risk tomorrow.

It won't take long before things will change, I assure u that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
As long as profit margins remain attractive, I love to walk in when everybody is jumping out and stroll out when everybody is rushing in! #RareOpportunity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
megainvest:
As long as profit margins remain attractive, I love to walk in when everybody is jumping out and stroll out when everybody is rushing in! #RareOpportunity

sir Mega, I am with you on this one.. wealth must change hands (Zenith bank comes to mind) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
PETERiCHY:
Henceforth we are going to witness some sort of stability which will create an avenue for the discerning investors to bail out before the finally ARMAGEDDON will take place.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sir Peterichy, frequent update or armageddon posting doesn't change self and determined decisions of those who keep their eyes or focusing on the goal post not the noise. What's happening in Nigeria now has occurred before and we overcome it. Mind you, present markets volatility is a global issue not segmented to Nigeria alone. We can think about the past in terms of our nation mistake or individual mistakes but that shouldn't allow us to be a prisoner of such mistakes. Take some deep breath and see the beauty of this country. Nigeria will not remains like this forever and NSE wouldn't stop to function because of decline in oil price. Remember, the greatest asset of our functionality in this life is what define us in terms of personality, character and believe. Try be be positive for once instead of gloom and doom of your everyday believes. One Love!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
megainvest:

As people are ready to jump in tomorrow,are you saying you will jump out on top all the losses day by day for almost two weeks now?

make una follow me judge this man now b4 una go see me as talkative.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

As people are ready to jump in tomorrow,are you saying you will jump out on top all the losses day by day for almost two weeks now?

make una follow me judge this man now b4 una go see me as talkative.
trouble maker grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

wont you use this opportunity to increase your holdings in oando to reduce losses?The price now looks attractive following the high price(#32) you bought yours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-13/nigerian-stocks-fall-into-correction-as-oil-plunge-dims-outlook Nigerian equities dropped into a
correction as plunging oil prices
dimmed the growth outlook for
Africa’s biggest economy.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange All
Share Index fell 3.7 percent on
Wednesday to 25,072.66 by 2:22 p.m.
in Lagos, the lowest level since
September 2012 and the most among
93 global indexes tracked by
Bloomberg after Egypt. The measure
is down 12 percent since the
previous peak on Dec. 31, more than
the 10 percent drop that indicates a
market correction.
“The major factor is the oil price that
has weakened further,” Pabina
Yinkere, an analyst at Vetiva Capital
Management Ltd., said by phone
from Lagos. “That has implications
for the nation as an oil-dependent
country. It has created a heightened
risk environment.”
Nigeria, Africa’s largest oil producer,
is struggling to cope with crude oil
prices that have fallen to below about
$31 a barrel. Oil accounts for two-
thirds of government revenue and
about 90 percent of its foreign
currency earnings. The slump is
weighing on growth, which is
estimated to have slowed tolow to 3.2
percent last year, the slowest pace
this century, according to a
Bloomberg survey of economists.
Currency Problem
Nigerian authorities are also facing
mounting pressure to devalue the
naira, which John Ashbourne, a
London-based Africa economist at
Capital Economics, said is strangling
economic growth. The Abuja-based
central bank has held the naira at
197 to 199 per dollar since March as
Governor Godwin Emefiele
introduced trading curbs to conserve
reserves and stem a rout after it fell
to a record 206.32 in February.
“We are having a currency
problem,” Vetiva’s Yinkere said.
“Investors are asking how this will be
affecting organisations such as the
banks that have slowed the issuing of
letters of credit and manufacturers
that are having difficulty accessing
foreign exchange for imports.’’
Nigerian Breweries Plc dropped 4.9
percent, falling for an eighth day to
the lowest since June 2012, and the
biggest drain on the all-share index.
Zenith Bank Plc slid 8.9 percent to a
six-year low, while Nestle Nigeria Plc
declined 5 percent, the most since
Aug. 28.
Prices on three-month naira
forwards gained 1.6 percent to 247
per dollar on Wednesday,
rebounding from a record low. The
currency, which is pegged at 197 per
dollar by the central bank, weakened
0.3 percent at 199.05 on the
interbank market.
The Central Bank of Nigeria this week
lifted a ban on dollar cash deposits,
ending a six-month embargo on
banks from receiving dollar deposits
from customers, and stopped selling
foreign currency to money changers
in an effort to maintain its reserves.
“The CBN will only supply the banks
with an amount equivalent to the
foreign exchange accruing at the CBN
to finance priority imports, currently
equivalent to about $1 billion per
month,” JF Ruhashyankiko, an
economist at Goldman Sachs Group
Inc. in London, said in a Jan. 12
note. “As a result, and contrary to
the consensus expectation of a
devaluation in the first quarter of
2016, a further decline in oil prices
is likely to translate into lower dollar
supply to banks and a higher shadow
exchange rate rather than a
devaluation.”
The naira will probably remain at
200 per dollar for the next six
months, weakening to 240 in the next
12 months, he said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Elai147:
إخواني وأخواتي في الرب.

الذي كان هذا الشخص الذي قال ان يبيع منزله من FBNH حصلت على N4.00؟ grin
tongue

Meaning
My brothers and sisters in the Lord. Who was this person who said that he sell his house from FBNH got N4.00?

Oga Emma alias manie, please come and answer this question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
I moved my cash to Morgan on Monday,ready to pull d trigger BTW zenith and uba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Because the market has shed too much in few days of the new month/year,there will be serious bull any moment from now as people attention is no more in the market.This is the time those tricky foreign investors who secretly disappear will secretly reappear in the market.not a joke o but fact...............i never taken any drink o........abeg make una open your two eyes see wetin i dey see now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Haha, just checked price n ubcap has started falling.
Abeg when did they give d loan to d orion energy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:
Because the market has shed too much in few days of the new month/year,there will be serious bull any moment from now as people attention is no more in the market.This is the time those tricky foreign investors who secretly disappear will secretly reappear in the market.not a joke o but fact...............i never taken any drink o........abeg make una open your two eyes see wetin i dey see now.
congratulation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir Peterichy, frequent update or armageddon posting doesn't change self and determined decisions of those who keep their eyes or focusing on the goal post not the noise. What's happening in Nigeria now has occurred before and we overcome it. Mind you, present markets volatility is a global issue not segmented to Nigeria alone. We can think about the past in terms of our nation mistake or individual mistakes but that shouldn't allow us to be a prisoner of such mistakes. Take some deep breath and see the beauty of this country. Nigeria will not remains like this forever and NSE wouldn't stop to function because of decline in oil price. Remember, the greatest asset of our functionality in this life is what define us in terms of personality, character and believe. Try be be positive for once instead of gloom and doom of your everyday believes. One Love!
One Love my Brother . JAH BLESS . No be today police start to stand for road .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, essentialone(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.