Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11015851 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
where all this our experts... someone is about to die here ooooohhh! my friend just call me that I should advice him! he bought fcmb.. now fcmb in his account loss -0.09.. should he sell or leave it.............. he is also afraid of devaluation and reconstructions?
cc: Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Born2berich:
Some people are afraid while the smart ones are mopping up...The end of trading will truely tell who made a mistake between the buyer and the seller.
smart ones something become losers while the fearful ones something become the smart ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Manonamission:

But why Oando?

Because I'm optimistic all of these will pass. No matter what price crude oil will be selling for, if Oando does not go bankrupt, then it is my opinion that it is cheap at that price.

But that don't mean I won't invest in other stocks I feel are viable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
angelo82:
When are they releasing end of the year 2015 result?.........

I think by next mth ending ..some will start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:
where all this our experts... someone is about to die here ooooohhh! my friend just call me that I should advice him! he bought fcmb.. now fcmb in his account loss -0.09.. should he sell or leave it.............. he is also afraid of devaluation and reconstructions?
cc: Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81,
if it's me, I will sell and hold on for now, especially this first quarter of the year 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
lancee:

I think by next mth ending ..some will start

Next month end but I think is usually a month after the end of any quarter which means by next week.............Then the blood bath will continue till then....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
This one no be sell off oh

Na carnage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Looks like Zenith bank is close to bottoming out all that offer will soon disappear - seems to be one day ahead of everybody
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spinoff: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Intendy:
This are some of the hard decision we need to take and no previous govt did that but now have a courageous and bold man who is ready to bell the cat.
Truth is I wonder if a government sat in power for 5 years plus with price of crude averaging $80 and nothing meaningful achieved,what will be the outcome now if they were in power?
but I'm not ready for politics now,I need to monitor the market.

You can say that again. Can easily imagine an alternative universe where GEJ, NOI, Diezani (see how Arab proxy UAE snuffed the laments of even the credible Kachikwu with the line of a 'perfectly working' anti-shale strategy) & Emefiele were all still @ the helms.

Right now, the wrecked Nigerian majority have only the somewhat 'disinflating' effect of cheap oil/petrol going for them, and successfully transmitted this time, cos of harder & more direct ways the new govt come @ issues Keep it up like this and the present will be when we approached the trough accelerating, notwithstanding the mounting equity/FX carnage. Pray they stay the course. It's all good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
SHARPEN YOUR CUTLASSES!!!

Buy 1 now get 10 free in March.

Thank me later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
gbolah4real:
Looks like Zenith bank is close to bottoming out all that offer will soon disappear - seems to be one day ahead of everybody
The journey is still far when nobody is bidding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:

It is true this is a faceless forum but most guys here have iniders information,some are market players while others partner with institutional investors and portfolio managers.

i see no reason why people will be warned to stay away from fcmb and skye bank and they insist on buying them.people were also warned about unity bank and oando before the burst.

Tell your friend that it is where he has chosen to invest his money and should bear the losses.fcmb is yet to file their nine months result and their year end result will even bring HBP to shareholders.it is either he pulls his sell trigger now or face the father of bears.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Born2berich post=41961565]I am buying with truck load of cash...Opportunities comes only once smiley

seemples:

You are not buying anything sir

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Now am wishing I had kept the million naira I invested in December till this tym. Well lesson learnt. But I ain't selling sha...anyhow wey e go b those stock will rise back to where I bought them.

The blood bath can continue, Transcorp I dey come for you....11m units on offeroffer shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
BMZK:

Who says no one is bidding,the offer don clearclear cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
locodemy:

It is true this is a faceless forum but most guys here have iniders information,some are market players while others partner with institutional investors and portfolio managers.

i see no reason why people will be warned to stay away from fcmb and skye bank and they insist on buying them.people were also warned about unity bank and oando before the burst.

Tell your friend that it is where he has chosen to invest his money and should bear the losses.fcmb is yet to file their nine months result and their year end result will even bring HBP to shareholders.it is either he pulls his sell trigger now or face the father of bears.

And the stocks people were advised to buy, how much are they now? A crash is a crash oga..........leave thrash for lawma cheesy The winners are those who exited on time and are loaded with cash.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
A beg...any reason(s) to consider Afripud. Seen a lot of people here mention it at one time or the other in their stock picks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
If you want to know where the money is going, check your itrade Market view and see the stocks people are busy loading right now! Zenith, UBA, Guaranty etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
debeey87:
A beg...any reason(s) to consider Afripud. Seen a lot of people here mention it at one time or the other in their stock picks
There are better companies to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Please house trade with caution ,cause nse is going to crash or else there Will urgent measure that will curb this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2016
BMZK:

Well from my understanding of the market i will boldly stake my shirt that below N9.90 is impossible at this stage. witness also that the volume on offer has significantly reduced compared to yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Make una help me beat down Dangote Sugar to N2.50 pleaseeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:
its not easy for most people to sell when they are in a lose position.
by the way how much did he buy it?
You always learn a lot more when
you lose than when you win
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Opeoluwaadewole:
Please house trade with caution ,cause nse is going to crash or else there Will urgent measure that will curb this.

it is not crashing but bottoming out.it also has a limit.keep your eyes on ASI.......@20,the market will take a new turn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
angelo82:

Next month end but I think is usually a month after the end of any quarter which means by next week.............Then the blood bath will continue till then....................

There is always a delay ..most times they do not follow the rules..maybe different this yr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
na wao...the blood on the floor is so thick men. Who would prophesy first bank at N3.50, i mean N3.50, and no bid....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
lancee:

There is always a delay ..most times they do not follow the rules..maybe different this yr

Same thing came to my mind.Due to the massive selloff this time around,we might experience a bull any moment from now which may not continue in march.The bull which is about to come now will price in the bull expected in march.some people who are keeping their money till that time might be disappointed.i am only keeping my eyes on bottom out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Intendy:

its not easy for most people to sell when they are in a lose position.
by the way how much did he buy it?
You always learn a lot more when
you lose than when you win
bought @ 1.33 now 0.24
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Interesting times

I officially re-entered the market today

For now I'm unto Gtb, Nigerian Breweries, and FBNH.
I also have dang sugar and Guinness on my radar. Interestingly I also have unity bank on my radar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
valacious:
na wao...the blood on the floor is so thick men. Who would prophesy first bank at N3.50, i mean N3.50, and no bid....
I entered at N9.8, N7.9, N5.11, and lastly N4.8 for a combine 100k units.
Firstbank no go kill me o. We're still in the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ATPx, IamR, Raider76, ndept, Agbalowomeri and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.