Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11031766 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
2008/2009 many stock analyst were busy telling us buy buy and the stock was busy telling people bye bye and was seriously heading to the south, some die because of high blood pressure . Foreign investors are still people like us. The only thing that can push this bear out from the markets is only the upward movement of the oil price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:
Because the market has shed too much in few days of the new month/year,there will be serious bull any moment from now as people attention is no more in the market.This is the time those tricky foreign investors who secretly disappear will secretly reappear in the market.not a joke o but fact...............i never taken any drink o........abeg make una open your two eyes see wetin i dey see now.
biggas give him two cartons to drink am coming let me see sellydone .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chibuking81:
2008/2009 many stock analyst were busy telling us buy buy and the stock was busy telling people bye bye and was seriously heading to the south, some die because of high blood pressure . Foreign investors are still people like us. The only thing that can push this bear out from the markets is only the upward movement of the oil price.

Sometimes students who paid very much attention to their teachers when they teach end up becoming greater than their teachers........bros na you get this talk........if you sleep this night pls reason this post which i addressed to you.

If you have been observing this market you will find out that whenever the oil price falls to a particular junction like $80...,$70....$60.......as it is @ $30 per barrel now,it stays at that junction for a while before taking another step either upward or downwards.

secondly,Q1 is a period companies pay dividends to shareholders in all stock exchanges in the world and now the oil is @$30,This should tell that the markets works on timing.

Thirdly,check todays crude oil price,it gained 3% ,so dont expect more falls at this period of dividend payment.it may continue its downward journey after Q1 is over.just go and mark my words today.

lastly,opec has called an emergency meeting towards the fall of oil price at $30.this will help to stablize the price at the moment.

stocks like gtb,zenith,nbreweries are the major targets for hunters...........just digest my little grammar and shine your eyes if you are really talking of money making here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Equity or Stock Market investment is fundamentally based on earnings or dividends(cash or scrip/bonus),capital appreciation or increase in the price of shares is an added advantage. Real Estate Investment is also fundamentally based on rent or earning,while increase in the rental property is just an added advantage.
Stock Market investment or Real Estate investment primarily should not be executed based on speculation!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Stock market investment is far cheaper or easier than Real Estate investment. You can easily buy a part of a company like First Bank of Nigeria with N50,000 or even N5000 and you start earning dividend(s) every financial year.But you can't build or buy a good rental property with N50,000 that can earn you rent. Don't forget you need knowledge to play both investment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Nigerian Stock Market has come to stay,new companies would always be listed. Commodities (goods and services) would always be produced for our consumption,and companies get income or earning(remember,income can be positive or negative)from this production process. The Nigerian Stock Exchange creates the avenue for part ownership of Nigerian companies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

Sometimes students who paid very much attention to their teachers when they teach end up becoming greater than their teachers........bros na you get this talk........if you sleep this night pls reason this post which i addressed to you.

If you have been observing this market you will find out that whenever the oil price falls to a particular junction like $80...,$70....$60.......as it is @ $30 per barrel now,it stays at that junction for a while before taking another step either upward or downwards.

secondly,Q1 is a period companies pay dividends to shareholders in all stock exchanges in the world and now the oil is @$30,This should tell that the markets works on timing.

Thirdly,check todays crude oil price,it gained 3% ,so dont expect more falls at this period of dividend payment.it may continue its downward journey after Q1 is over.just go and mark my words today.

lastly,opec has called an emergency meeting towards the fall of oil price at $30.this will help to stablize the price at the moment.

stocks like gtb,zenith,nbreweries are the major targets for hunters...........just digest my little grammar and shine your eyes if you are really talking of money making here.
The emergency OPEC meeting IS NOT holding again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
mercylicious:
I moved my cash to Morgan on Monday,ready to pull d trigger BTW zenith and uba.
better for u!! am waiting for UBA @ 0.90..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

that is your view point, mine is also different, remember Iran oil is on the way, stock at this point in time will always move up and down but more direction will face downward, meaning that the stock is going down. Nigeria advocate for an emergency meeting while UAE kick against it. Better still hold on to what work better for you, while I hold mine. Anything in first quarter of this year, even the dividend, count me out. (take a cup of water, use information within Nigeria and around the world to analyze my view as a good student to his or her teacher , also allow the spirit of God to review to you what is going on)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Plz what's d chart saying abt zenith? Uba is still bearish,.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
mercylicious:
chart no dey work for this great grand grand mama bear

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
mercylicious:

if your mind convinces to buy any of them tomorrow,you can do so.both of them are on offer but bergain hunting will begin tomorrow.by friday the stocks will gain.i would have like zenith at #10.00 and uba #2.50.it is two sides of a coin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
locodemy:

http://energymixreport.com/uae-counters-kachikwus-suggestion-of-opec-emergency-meeting/ BY EDITOR ON JAN 13, 2016
RELATED POSTS
UAE counters Kachikwu’s
suggestion of OPEC
emergency meeting
The United Arab Emirates moved to quash
talk of a potential emergency meeting of
the Organization of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Nigeria’s
oil minister said on Tuesday a “couple” of
members had requested a gathering,
Reuters reports.
Benchmark Brent crude futures slipped
toward $30 a barrel to a near 12-year low
before rising slightly on Tuesday and
the Nigerian Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources Emmanuel Ibe
Kachikwu had told reporters on the
sidelines of an energy conference in Abu
Dhabi that an emergency meeting to
review whether OPEC should change its
strategy was on the cards.
However, UAE Energy Minister Suhail bin
Mohammed al-Mazroui later told the same
conference the current OPEC strategy was
working, adding that time was needed to
allow this to happen — perhaps between
one and 1-1/2 years. Mazroui added that
while the first half of 2016 would be
“tough” for the oil market, there would be
a gradual recovery later in the year, aided
by an expected drop in non-OPEC
production.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chibuking81:
http://energymixreport.com/uae-counters-kachikwus-suggestion-of-opec-emergency-meeting/ BY EDITOR ON JAN 13, 2016
RELATED POSTS
UAE counters Kachikwu’s
suggestion of OPEC
emergency meeting
The United Arab Emirates moved to quash
talk of a potential emergency meeting of
the Organization of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Nigeria’s
oil minister said on Tuesday a “couple” of
members had requested a gathering,
Reuters reports.
Benchmark Brent crude futures slipped
toward $30 a barrel to a near 12-year low
before rising slightly on Tuesday and
the Nigerian Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources Emmanuel Ibe
Kachikwu had told reporters on the
sidelines of an energy conference in Abu
Dhabi that an emergency meeting to
review whether OPEC should change its
strategy was on the cards.
However, UAE Energy Minister Suhail bin
Mohammed al-Mazroui later told the same
conference the current OPEC strategy was
working, adding that time was needed to
allow this to happen — perhaps between
one and 1-1/2 years. Mazroui added that
while the first half of 2016 would be
“tough” for the oil market, there would be
a gradual recovery later in the year, aided
by an expected drop in non-OPEC
production.

This does not mean the oil is still heading southwards.it may page at $30 for a long time.lets see what the price will be tomorrow as a result of this news.but bear in mind this is a good time to make money again before the bears triggers.remember i have been with you all these while and suddenly change to the new development of my instrincts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin grin grin grin This is time to own all the good stock at list 500 units for dividend and bonus . let me see gtb at #5 just 2000 units so i can get others (uba,fbnh,oando,zenith #2 grin O uba #1.25 gringringringrin.

That is the spirit bro.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
ihedioramma:
I said it yesterday i cant buy any stock over #5 but only nestle,total and gtb at #8 down if possible .

I always dey feel you guy (no homo)... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
ihedioramma:
biggas give him two cartons to drink am coming let me see sellydone .
where will the drink come from grin shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Born2berich:
Baba God I thank you for this opportunity...I will load my Morgan account before the week runs out

You still want to load?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogoo4real:
Some pple re busy laying arm bush but as 4rm 2morrow the market will turn bullish, the bearish period is over. Mark my words....
If you close your eyes to facts, you
will learn through accidents.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
HELLO HOUSE,
for dividend loving investors like me, pls advice which stocks i can enter in the coming months and price with the current bloodshed in the market.
I want to start buying mostly for future dividend payout
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2016
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-13/brent-oil-falls-below-30-for-the-first-time-since-april-2004

Brent oil dropped below $30 a barrel for the first time since April 2004 on speculation Iranian shipments will soon climb.

Crude fell 1.8 percent in London while West Texas Intermediate oil was little changed in New York.

A nuclear deal between Iran and world powers may be implemented by the time markets open on Monday, triggering sanctions relief for the Islamic Republic that paves the way for a surge in oil exports.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2016
In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
http://nairametrics.com/boom-dollar-hits-n301-analysts-suggest-things-could-get-worse-before-it-gets-better/

Nigeria’s currency woes took a turn for the worse after the exchange rate between the dollar and the naira crossed the N300 mark to close at N301 in a cross section of the parallel market on Wednesday. The rate on the average was about N298 if you wanted to buy.

The exchange rate depreciated massively on Tuesday after the CBN announced that it was no longer going to sell forex to the BDC’s blaming them for round tripping and causing more harm that good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
PETERiCHY:

I will advice you wait but if at all there will be any euphoria due to the dollar unrestriction news then @sub N15 STANBIC is the place to be bcuz DOLLAR is their area of strength.

Sometime in 2012 they did a sort of divestment and share reconstruction from around 19billion down to 10billion Outstanding Shares been the lowest in the banking sector.

That i see as a buffer and was the rationale behind the link I post last week while some myopics were busy spilling rubbish.

http://developer.investadvocate.com.ng/2012/08/10/stanbic-ibtc-shareholders-endorse-holdco-structure-2/

http://nairametrics.com/nigerian-stocks-lose-n300-billion-today-asi-index-down-3-6/

(ASI) dipped by 3.6% on today’s trading to close at 25,103.05, which translates to a loss of about N300 billion.

Here is a snapshot of today’s trading;

ASI: 25,103.05

DEALS: 2,887

VOLUME: 369,233,091.00

VALUE: 1,689,219,209.70

CAP: 8,633,406,943,196.17

A total of 3 stocks appreciated in value, while 34 stocks depreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://nairametrics.com/boom-dollar-hits-n301-analysts-suggest-things-could-get-worse-before-it-gets-better/

Nigeria’s currency woes took a turn for the worse after the exchange rate between the dollar and the naira crossed the N300 mark to close at N301 in a cross section of the parallel market on Wednesday. The rate on the average was about N298 if you wanted to buy.

The exchange rate depreciated massively on Tuesday after the CBN announced that it was no longer going to sell forex to the BDC’s blaming them for round tripping and causing more harm that good.
Buhari has finished us in this country!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Dragonking:
Hm... but remember who diverted $2.1b (no peanut in any nation) to presidential campaign funding.
And that might be only a tip of the iceberg.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Dragonking:
that is change we were looking for.. just the beginning fx will get to 500.. abeg make I call my brother make him send me 100 dallar jooooooo 30k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibnhasan: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
The shit has hit the fan on the stock market. Na to run for cover o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibnhasan: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Dragonking:

The people who finished this country are those that ruled between 2009 - 2014

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2016
This are some of the hard decision we need to take and no previous govt did that but now have a courageous and bold man who is ready to bell the cat.
Truth is I wonder if a government sat in power for 5 years plus with price of crude averaging $80 and nothing meaningful achieved,what will be the outcome now if they were in power?
but I'm not ready for politics now,I need to monitor the market.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Testimonies777(m), megawealth01, ogoo4real, ndept, Redoil, coinbrood, wuwu2, rebekah2011(m), ololufemi, Mankind2024, IamR, Whytehandy and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.