Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,432 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11042659 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (7807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength.

I don't have a single pity for any short term player trapped in this market after all the RED FLAGS I 've been raising since mid 2015.

The experience will teach you to make a an informed decision next time rather following buy buy analysts. grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
PETERiCHY:

I don't have a single pity for any short term player trapped in this market after all the RED FLAGS I 've been raising since mid 2015.

The experience will teach you to make a an informed decision next time rather following buy buy analysts. grin

*ThE OcToPuS*
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

No be you bought FBN at 4.98 and up till now you never offload it or u don secretly offload?leave matter joo.no single person can say the market never touched him or her unless the talk talk no buy people.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chibuking81:
My good brother Ihedioramma how far?, are you still buying or holding on, or are you averaging down?
grin i am who i am, about to buy may be next weekend. NO not at all i am investor and i dont invest in kobo, kobo stock, if i dont see profit my bonus or dividend is on the way grin ONE LOVE my good Brother .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Manonamission:

Just make sure its not your favorite shirt or at least have a spare.

Hahahahaha... hehehehehehe
YE!!!!

#falls from chair
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
FBHN has reversed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can the reversal in FBNH change the state of banking stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
See the Zenith i was just talking about that it is close to bottoming out - now there is over 11million on offer at today's lowest price.

Between yesterday and today i have already staked 50% of my cash (80% of my portfolio) on Zenith and UBA

It better be well o hmmmm or people for this forum go hear am angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Justcul:
FBHN has reversed grin
you sef don drink your own today kwa.no problem,na market fault.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
ogoo4real:
Can the reversal in FBNH change the state of banking stocks

ok na you give the guy that kind drink after you took your own yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
locodemy:

you sef don drink your own today kwa.no problem,na market fault.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:
where all this our experts... someone is about to die here ooooohhh! my friend just call me that I should advice him! he bought fcmb.. now fcmb in his account loss -0.09.. should he sell or leave it.............. he is also afraid of devaluation and reconstructions?
cc: Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81,
brother, that is why i post here this year look for a good stock to invest in if you want to make money this year not jijo . Forget what people (example peterichy) are saying look for a stock buy it hold and forget it now and get others . what of if you sell now and the stock get up to #5+ in four months time? or the stock just go as bank phb? grin .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
angelo82:

I think they should change their market maker...........UBA market maker is far better.................

What's the significance of the market maker wrt to the share price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
ihedioramma:
brother, that is why i post here this year look for a good stock to invest in if you want to make money year not jijo . Forget what people are saying look for a stock buy it hold and forget it now .

chai na today i see a good point from you.you have said it all.kudos..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
locodemy:

ok na you give the guy that kind drink after you took your own yesterday?

Locodemy which one be ur own sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls have not seen the response ooooo

Have u confirm it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
megainvest:
OK back to the topic of "Stock Picking"

Economic gurus please which companies will gain from these different scenarios:
1. A low oil price and high dollar exchange rate (devaluation).
2. A low oil price and fixed official exchange rate below 200 but high black market rate.

For sure devaluation will favour commodity export companies while those that are import dependent will suffer. However, PMB seems determined to avoid devaluation at all cost.

Share your views pls

Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof,ufotty2001, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81, everybody

Hence exchange rate is high, almost all sectors will suffer for it.

Manufacting sector do import raw materials. Only agric sector will not be affected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
debeey87:
Now am wishing I had kept the million naira I invested in December till this tym. Well lesson learnt. But I ain't selling sha...anyhow wey e go b those stock will rise back to where I bought them.

The blood bath can continue, Transcorp I dey come for you....11m units on offeroffer shocked
if you are on the good road your bonus and dividend are coming .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
WHO IS MAKING MONEY NOW?
1. STOCKBROKING FIRMS....YOUR GAIN OR LOSS IS THEIR GAIN, ONCE YOU PRESS 'EXIT'

The banks with stockbroking arms are still making something as we are running out, you cant exit without them gaining and cant also re-enter without them gaining.

4. LIST THE LEADING STOCKBROKING FIRMS.

When they decide and start their Abracadabra (FO on my mind) we will be seeing all bids and no offers until they reach the promised land. I DO NOT BELIEVE THINGS ARE SO BAD AS TO WARANT THE PRICES WE ARE SEEING......WATCH IT.....THE ECONOMY WILL STILL BE DRIVEN FORWARD EVENTUALLY BY ALL THESE COYS AND BANKS....IMAGINE IF YOU JUST CONVERT $10, 000 NOW, YOU MAY BUY A GOOD CHUNK OF ZENITH THAT WHEN YOU UNWRAP, MAY FIND JIM OVIA INSIDE..LOL...I REST HERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Opeoluwaadewole:
Please house trade with caution ,cause nse is going to crash or else there Will urgent measure that will curb this.
look for were children like you are go there and play with them .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Talk talk no buy people grin grin grin ..People have been timing and making some money since last year they are talking everyday ..some are trying to study the market to see when it will bottom out , they re busy preaching ..No matter how much u preach , some will still make money and some will still loose money thats LIFE

Reminds me of the man at the pool of Bathesda in the bible

NSE neva crash today ... i dont know of tommrrow ..abi people buying these stocks now are GHOST
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
CHEI See awoof ooooooooooooooo!!! Some people will get 100% ROI in this year alone! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
ihedioramma:
if you are on the good road your bonus and dividend are coming .

Thanks baba....na Zenith and fbnh share. Hope fbnh does well this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
lancee:
What do you gain from being NEGATIVE all ur life .. You re not buying ,you do not wan to take risk , and you re still on people that want to study the market to bottom out

Everything we do in life is a risk , even going out on our daily activities ..Be positive for once

people dont no that, if you cant invest in stock, you are like onborn child . what business or farm e.t.c that dont have risk? some people have two legs befor now one did they invest it in stock?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
megainvest:
OK back to the topic of "Stock Picking"

Economic gurus please which companies will gain from these different scenarios:
1. A low oil price and high dollar exchange rate (devaluation).
2. A low oil price and fixed official exchange rate below 200 but high black market rate.

For sure devaluation will favour commodity export companies while those that are import dependent will suffer. However, PMB seems determined to avoid devaluation at all cost.

Share your views pls

Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof,ufotty2001, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81, everybody

Sir, emerging market (like ours) suffered when its comes to declines in crude oil prices which is our major government revenue. The whole stocks suffered but at the medium-long run, banking stock, consumer goods, and constructions stocks will still be the winner against all odds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/for-real-oil-prices-the-crash-is-even-bigger-as-china-fizzles

While oil prices flashing across traders’ terminals are at the lowest in a decade, in real terms the collapse is even deeper.

West Texas Intermediate futures, the U.S. benchmark, sank below $30 a barrel on Tuesday for the first time since 2003.

Actual barrels of Saudi Arabian crude shipped to Asia are even cheaper, at $26 -- the lowest since early 2002 once inflation is factored in and near levels seen before the turn of the millennium.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Something good is happening.... Institutional investors are selling off and indigenous individuals are buying.
In the medium to long term wealth will transfer from these institutional investors to individuals...
I say this because I know that the institutional investors will come back to the market... It's just a matter of time..
When they come back, we'll sell at our price. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
one dollar now #305 grin grin grin grin una never see bear self .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin the bear wear koikoi and scarf , some tie rapa and carry gun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
ihedioramma:

BALD HEAD BEAR IS ON THE WAY ABI? I WAIT FOR 1 DOLLAR @ N500...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (7807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, LordAdam16, IamR, Picky1, megawealth01, kolaish(m), Stan2330(m), mails4funshi(m), robobo, Happyfellow147, FreeStuffsNG, Mfunkynation(m), poxibility, Mills55 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.