Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,214 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11079695 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reminds me of 2007.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
that one na small to now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
in the next five years to come references will not be making to 2008 economic melt down but 2015 economic melt down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Experience is the best teacher, that why I hold on to my view that what happened to my economy, during global economic melt down will not happen again, then many stockbrokers was busy shouting buy buy don't sell, before people realize what is happening it's too late to sell, because nobody to buy, I bought IPO of Transcorp @7.50, after the close of the offer the price went up to 13, but I regretted why I didn't sell it at that price, before I could know what is happening the stock Park well @50 kobo, I waited for about 7 years before I manage to bail out at about #5.5. Intercontinental bank, oceanic bank, UBA, First Bank, and many other stock price as of then were the same story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
megainvest:
OK back to the topic of "Stock Picking"

Economic gurus please which companies will gain from these different scenarios:
1. A low oil price and high dollar exchange rate (devaluation).
2. A low oil price and fixed official exchange rate below 200 but high black market rate.

For sure devaluation will favour commodity export companies while those that are import dependent will suffer. However, PMB seems determined to avoid devaluation at all cost.

Share your views pls

Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof,ufotty2001, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81, everybody

Buhari govt No1 agenda is to fight corruption, So we shouldn't expect any black money to prop-up the market rather the remaining one will continue to leave.

After the stock market crash what will follow next is hyperinflation,

So the best asset for a Naira holder now is LAND or PROPERTY before inflation sets in which will make the prices of property rise.

Mind you during 2008 meltdown property prices crashed as well because our foreign reserve of $60Billion acted as a buffer for NAIRA but this time around Naira don't have support, even as at today UAE dollar rate is N305.

In other words property/Land will act as a sort of buffer for the anticipated inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chibuking81:
Experience is the best teacher, that why I hold on to my view that what happened to my economy will not happen again, then many stockbrokers was busy shouting buy buy don't sell, before people realize what is happening it's too late to sell, because nobody to buy, I bought IPO of Transcorp @7.50, after the close of the offer the price went up to 13, but I regretted why I didn't sell it at that price, before I could know what is happening the stock Park well @50 kobo, I waited for about 7 years before I manage to bail out at about #5.5

my guy i believe you are also trapped here also looking for a bailout like everyone here seeking for bailout.why are you always online hammering posts like never before?you are trapped.Are you not?talk true o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
locodemy:

my guy i believe you are also trapped here also looking for a bailout like everyone here seeking for bailout.why are you always online hammering posts like never before?you are trapped.Are you not?talk true o.
to be sincere, I am not trapped at all, I can't be advising people to sell and secretly buying, I am not like that, I have pulled out my resources from NSE since last year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
I personally work with information, because that is my field.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
locodemy:
low oil price, high cost of dollar and devaluation...............favourable stocks to pick now are Nigerian breweries,ccnn,Ashaka cement,Dangote cement,sugar,Nascon,flour mill,presco and okomuoil

Correct.

I wonder why someone will be suggesting oil exposed stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided tongue embarassed cool NEWS NEWS !! This one done pass petterichy oil oil oil oil all the time . PDP MEMBERS are selling there stocks to pay up there $2.1 billion scam from Olisa Metuh and #400 million giving to him . #34 billion theft from Tompolo, Akpobolokemi and others . the bears on the way next week some will come. i must buy uba,zenith,gtb or fbnh with my #10,000 and it will be 10000 units .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
ufotty2001:
where all this our experts... someone is about to die here ooooohhh! my friend just call me that I should advice him! he bought fcmb.. now fcmb in his account loss -0.09.. should he sell or leave it.............. he is also afraid of devaluation and reconstructions?
cc: Godisfaithful, locodemy, mercylicious, born2berich, coolcash1, chibuking81, youngzedd, deruggedprof, ihedioramma, dragonking, intendy, peterichy, chibuking81,

He should better JO now.

He should have known that we are in bearish market. Stop loss is always advisable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
megainvest:
SHARPEN YOUR CUTLASSES!!!

Buy 1 now get 10 free in March.

Thank me later.

Sir, I thought you wanted to JI this week or next, why March?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
9free:
Make una help me beat down Dangote Sugar to N2.50 pleaseeeee

Oga in law, you go wait tire.

DANGSUGAR na one strong cow. It won't go that low unless witches and wizards are angry.

I am also looking for opportunity to JI.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
9free:

I entered at N9.8, N7.9, N5.11, and lastly N4.8 for a combine 100k units.
Firstbank no go kill me o. We're still in the game

I know I am a learner. See money shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

Sir, I thought you wanted to JI this week or next, why March?

I'm not buying in March. March is harvest time, now is time for planting. So I've started buying now in tranches. Right now I've just started at less than 10% of the funds I set aside for this. I will keep buying till end of January. After that, I will start fasting, praying, monkey hunting etc, all join. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

DANGSUGAR na one strong cow. It won't go that low unless witches and wizards are angry.

how can you say so? i cant buy at that price (#2.50)self or forget the past, from the dey you start to invest in NSE to now have you see fbnh and oando at there end of price(#3+ and #4+) today ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
ihedioramma:
undecided tongue embarassed cool NEWS NEWS !! This one done pass petterichy oil oil oil oil all the time . PDP MEMBERS are selling there stocks to pay up there $2.1 billion scam from Olisa Metuh and #400 million giving to him . #34 billion theft from Tompolo, Akpobolokemi and others . the bears on the way next week some will come. i must buy uba,zenith,gtb or fbnh with my #10,000 and it will be 10000 units .

You have a point grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

You have a point grin
Thank's grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
megainvest:

I'm not buying in March. March is harvest time, now is time for planting. So I've started buying now in tranches. Right now I've just started at less than 10% of the funds I set aside for this. I will keep buying till end of January. After that, I will start fasting, praying, monkey hunting etc, all join. cheesy

The picture below says it all sir...The smart one will continue to look for a way not an excuse grin

Supported!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

I know I am a learner. See money shocked
Which money?? We know who be who for here oooo....
See this BIG BDC operator ooooo......Bros, arrange for boys from your BDC loot abeg......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
How market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yem0350:
How market?

Great. Fantastic...Excellent...Wonderful...Beautiful...Glorious...Alhmadumillah...Praise God...Should I continue?

The eyes that look are common but the eyes that see are few...Think about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
NEWS !! To keep your money in any nigerian banks may be risk now because the time you want it you may not get it or as you want .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
if anyone here still holds skye bank as a share,you investment wil soon turn to peanut.
whistleblowing...........o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
DANGSUGAR

FLOURMILL

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Court Seals Skye Bank Branches Over N3.9 Billion Damages.

http://nairametrics.com/court-seals-skye-bank-branches-over-n3-9-billion-damages/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

what will you say of custodyins?
in the sea of financial services blood, it even gained today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Have u confirm it?
have seen or recieve any email from u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
www.proshareng.com/news/Daily%20&%20Weekly%20Market%20Updates/Supply-glut-depresses-market-as-NSE-ASI-skids-to-2012-range/29778 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
At today's closing price of 0.68, the entire Unity Bank is available at only N8b, far below the N10b Aliko gave
to victims of flood disaster sometime ago.
Also with just N15b today, you can pocket the whole of Skye(+Mainstreet) Bank
and walk away.
And these assets are all set to become even cheaper tomorrow.
What is happening? Opportunity to keep buying or time to run?
For a chronic trader like me, the challenge is identifying the bottom of this rout in order to strike hard.
With Diamond @1.90, transcorp @1.04, oando @4.19, elephant @3.61, serious wealth is changing hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.