Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978758 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
Guy na true! Am not sure that her money don touch bank account before.. Na so she dey from one stock out and to another stock in.. Last week she sold her uba and buy ucap immediately!! angry grin grin grin

She is fantastically thriving while the companies she is 'KILLING' money on top of their heads are shouting PROFIT WARNINGS...... cry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
locodemy:

But someone did a small analysis on her portfolio last week and found out she is not making money but enriching stockbrokers pocket by paying commissions while she is left with little or no money.she always offload within 8-10%.i dont know sha but i think she is not making much except if she trades in large volumes.

Her pulse is very THICK.. grin. She wants to encourage us, na dat one make she no go ever mention VOLUME.. grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

She is fantastically thriving while the companies she is 'KILLING' money on top of their heads are shouting PROFIT WARNINGS...... cry grin grin grin

you are a very badt somebody.........do you want this my new nicker i bought today to burst?............ha ha ha......i have been laughing over 5 minutes now and everyone around me is wondering why......wait o did you just say PROFIT WARNING?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
I thinks its time we find out and share the phone numbers of all these BIG BOYS that are hoarding results.... undecided
We need to start harassing them on Monday by 10:30am... undecided...boys are no longer smilling.. angry cry.
They cant leave those results to LAWMA... .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
I thinks it time we find out and share the phone numbers of all these BIG BOYS that are hoarding results.... undecided
We need to start harassing them on Monday by 10:30am... undecided...boys are no longer smilling.. angry cry.
They cant leave those result to LAWMA... .

So you self dey on top of those stocks wey wan shout PROFIT WARNINGS too.ok o.me i no follow o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Next Week hopefully will witness the inflow of anticipated results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
locodemy:

So you self dey on top of those stocks wey wan shout PROFIT WARNINGS too.ok o.me i no follow o.

I am a HEARTLESS and UNREPENTANT gambler on NSE... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
stokfrick:
Next Week hopefully will witness the inflow of anticipated results.

we dey wait.our cutlasses are well sharpened.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Prepare for JIJO on top DIAMOND bank when it gets to N0.68....FCMB was its John the Baptist.... it had prepared the way... grin
since the way is no longer rough, it is free to reach car park... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Prepare for JIJO on top DIAMOND bank when it gets to N0.68....FCMB was its John the Baptist.... it had prepared the way... grin

Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you but ogogoro(100%alcohol)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
locodemy:

Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you but ogogoro(100%alcohol)

someone is heavy somewhere... grin grin grin

I have 50 units, I will sell 49 units on Monday, God willing.... cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
House pls want to knw if x-alert do come twice for one transaction or can enter ones phone erroneously
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

50 units of what do you have to sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
betcindy:
50 units of what do you have to sell?

DIAMOND BANK, before the sun sets on the stock...and gravity overpowers it by next wknd... cry undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Who are you keeping the remaining one unit for?(Maybe that 50 means 50 million)
grin grin grin
I remember seeing someone buy 5 units of C I leasing @ 50k each. I just asked my self if the buyer and seller will pay the basic #4 charge for x alert excluding other commissions. Instant loss for both parties. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]nse nse, d mor u look, d less u c. Hmm. I dnt knw y my heart kip telli me to board fcmb. Its resoundi just like tigreheadbrand own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2016
locodemy:

But someone did a small analysis on her portfolio last week and found out she is not making money but enriching stockbrokers pocket by paying commissions while she is left with little or no money.she always offload within 8-10%.i dont know sha but i think she is not making much except if she trades in large volumes.

Well, the only coy I've lost from in recent time is fcmb and b4 DT happened, I made almost more from d stock when the mm were trying to hedge the price at certain price.
Do u know why I sold Uba and afriprud? It cos of their price Movt history? They were doing sideways trading and when a stock is on side ways trading, its only a stronger news that will move it up from where it else , else, it goes down. Have u seen d price Movt of Uba since I sold?

Am not claiming to be don here, but do what works for u. I needed to free money for a stock d bull had not touched . if u are lucky to spot the stock DT will give u 100% , u can put all ur money there. As for my vols, I will not tell u, the only thing I will tell u is DT I move money away from my stock acnts for other projects.

And yes! We are making money this year. Whether diamond hit u or not.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2016
SWG1:

and ur dear skybank that even ugodre believed so much in 2013. pls can we stay off banks with uncertainty in this trouble waters lest we dilute our paper profit.

A lot of the things have happened BTw 2013 and now for Skye bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2016
ufotty2001:
because today is not working days.. Mercylicious! Do u know that u are one of d oldest person in this forum! When I was going through 10year ago pages on this forum I saw your name (mercylicious)... By now u supposed done build estate with NSE. Abeg how many years experience have u gotten from trading with NSE grin grin grin

Ten years.... No u are wrong. . but I've known abt stocks for more than 20years. I told u guys my grand dad was an ardent NSE investor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by glogirl(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Mercy

I sent you a pm pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
http://nairametrics.com/jat-explains-how-oando-will-pay-off-its-450-million-loans-in-2-years/

Is this why oando has been flying coupled with increasing oil price?

2years is close by. We want action wale as many have been audacious b4.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
betcindy:
House pls want to knw if x-alert do come twice for one transaction or can enter ones phone erroneously
yes it does come more than once sometimes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
mercylicious:
http://nairametrics.com/aliko-dangote-just-made-these-huge-revelations-at-the-economist-summit/

Chai, is this why sugar has been flying?
sis cool temper o.
too much money no wan make you see again.
he was referring to dangote cement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
glogirl:
Mercy

I sent you a pm pls.

OK dear.

@house, DTS my babe. That's how we roll.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Intendy:

sis cool temper o.
too much money no wan make you see again.
he was referring to dangote cement

Read Down, u will see what he said on dang sugar, rice and others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Intendy:

we are saying the same thing.
2008 when there was a problem.that's 8 years ago.
Now this.is there a problem @ hand?

At the risk of repetition, yes, there is problem!

FCMB was the first to practically indicate the problem by issuing a profit warning. Some others followed. Those "lenders" who did not(including UCAP) doesn't mean they're not in the same pit!

And, just a hint on the nature of the problem,
there will yet be loans graduating into NPLs this Q1 which as at year end were not yet nonperforming! Remember the lowest of crude prices came in Q1?
So, that a bank is able to give some little dividend after provisions @ year end does not mean Uhuru.

I'm not advocating a sell but a lot of vigilance and readiness to take action as and when due.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2016
betcindy:

Yes. Its normal to get alert twice for same transaction.. CSCS no be father Xmas like Chelsea and Man U.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by WeNigerDelta: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
courage89:

If you've been an ardent reader of this thread, you would have read about the popular terminology "JIJO". Jump in jump out is the same as taking short position.

I think I understand what JIJO means, it's pretty much what we call trading the MOMO, follow the trend of a stock for a quick 5, 10, 15 or 20% profit, it's also called scalping.
Short selling on the other hand is the opposite of a long position. In a long position you want the stock to go up and you make money when that happens. Short is the reverse, you want the stock to go down and make money when it does...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, handsomebolanle, stronglink, Streetinvestor2, kaykehin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.