Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10988068 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (7787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

If you trust the management, believe in the ability of the company to keep on making profits, have confidence in the long term prosperity of country, you are very buoyants and well diversified into various income generating asset classes, I see no reason why you should not buy more units of Zenith banks shares at lower prices.

Exactly !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2016
dragonking2:
I warned u guys that zeee will also disappoint.
Since Buhari took over, no good thing has ever happened to this country again. You have been warned.

Can you explain how Zenith disappinted investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
I am still making money irrespective of the tsunami! As the birds learn how to fly without perching so does the hunters learn how to shoot without missing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

@dragonking2, please explain your statement to the house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12637_NESTLE__PLC_AUDITED_ACC_DEC_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2016.pdf

N19 Dividend!

This is not for children.. grin

Proposed Dividend N19.00 per

Proposed Bonus Nil

Closure Date 9th -13th May 2016

AGM Date 23rd May 2016

Payment Date 24th May 2016

AGM Venue Civic Centre, Onikan,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

Please spare him. Don't be too hard on him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2016
The demon in capital letters is here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
uba on full offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

Check the previous comments by other posters. The answer you seek for is there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2016
just feeling bad... zenith and uba am totally disappointed...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

check the comment above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2016
ufotty2001:
uba on full offer

People no wan chop dividends again?

why all of una wan sell na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2016
ExLaidback:
FBNH declares anything less than 50k dividend, profit warning or not, I'll personally send EFCC after them. grin grin grin So whoever knows them, make e tell them say, no bonus o, just dividend. If UBA can do 40k, I don't know what their excuse is. Haba! More than half my portfolio is tied up in that... thing... cry

UBA did 60k(20k interim, 40k final). That's very good.

But be wary of Q1 sha. A close scrutiny of the results coming from the banks show sharp drops in Q4 earnings, coupled with graduating loans turned nonperforming due to harsher economic environment ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2016
ufotty2001:

You shouldn't be,when its apparent that profit taking will take place the market maker will always move the price down but as soon as the offer dried up it will move up again.Guess is time for patience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
dragonking2:
Check the previous comments by other posters. The answer you seek for is there.

I only come here during the bear and harvest period, can you share the link to such previous comments?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

I only come here during the bear and harvest period, can you share the link to such previous comments?
I am not here to spoon feed...Check for yourself, if you truly want the answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
dragonking2:
I am not here to spoon feed...Check for yourself, if you truly want the answer.

Then stop sharing half-information if you do not have the facts and figures to buttress what you serve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
EDUECO:
I am still making money irrespective of the tsunami! As the birds learn how to fly without perching so does the hunters learn how to shoot without missing.

My JIJO philosophy too.
But in my case, I miss sometimes, to be honest. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

They stop sharing half-information if you do not have the facts and figures to buttress what you serve.
get ur butt to work, search for the information yourself and stop waiting to be spoon fed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2016
everyday i learn... Nse lecture cant never get finished
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
zendi:

My JIJO philosophy too.
But in my case, I miss sometimes, to be honest. cool
Jijo is the best thing that can ever happen in this market...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2016
veecovee:
all u have being vomitting here have chased out the few remaining ones...some people are very negative

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/nigeria-22-killed-mosque-bombings-160316090928691.html

So such a country is where you will advice foreign investors to put their fund

For your info I 've been in Nigeria for some wks now with some foreign investors looking for a reliable franchise for their products but at the end of our research we discovered the economy is in total mess and we don't ve a choice but to jet back in a couple of days from now.

This is what happens in a country where the president presents a Nepa bill in place of a certificate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/nigeria-22-killed-mosque-bombings-160316090928691.html

For your info I 've been in Nigeria for some wks now with some foreign investors looking for a reliable franchise for their products but at the end of our research we discovered the economy is in total mess and we don't ve a choice but to go back in a couple of days from now.

This is what happens in a country where the president presents a Nepa bill in place of a certificate.

Guy, why are you like this? Take a look at what you intend to post and read again before you post. No matter the negative words that come out of you this year. We are making money

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Funny how Peterichy modified his post above, and changed "go" to "jet". lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
ufotty2001:
Disappointed in the results? Dividend or what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

For your info I 've been in Nigeria for some wks now with some foreign investors looking for a reliable franchise for their products but at the end of our research we discovered the economy is in total mess and we don't ve a choice but to jet back in a couple of days from now.

We know this country needs fixing.
But I must say that from ur persistent negative and discouraging posts( i e for those who choose 2 b discouraged), u must be a frustrated Nigerian with a bleeding heart who have been personally and seriously dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
zik4ever:

Disappointed in the results? Dividend or what?
am not here for dividend am here for capital appreciation...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
ufotty2001:
am not here for dividend am here for capital appreciation...

Most people on this forum are in for gain not income...

Seconded. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is like investors don't want dividend again or what. Because how come share price of companies (UBA, Zenith, GTB, Nestle, etc) that have promised dividend is just falling

NSE the more you look the less you see...I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

Most people on this forum are in for gain not income...

Seconded. grin
bro na true oooohhhhhhh! grin grin grin grin when the time for dividend comes we will know how to ji and jo before and after closing of register... so that we can parttake in d dividend....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (7787) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.