Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071482 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2016
stokfrick:
Bnsitl, Is itrade working at ur end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2016
FCMB has proven once again that investors will always over-react to bad news and that is where opportunities are created for the value investors.

FCMB in the bank, watching FBNH in 5D. Cha - ching cool !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2016
whats the price of firstbank pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Once in a lifetime upsides in Diamond Bank at current price levels ...

Not buy recommendation, please do your own DD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Since mid-last yr some of us have been calling for devaluation out of patriotism but some don't get it.

Now you can see the CBN stringent rules has boomerang, Round-tripping has become the order of the day and the sharp ones are getting richer at the expenses of the masses.

On my last trip to Nigeria I discover western now pays in Naira at the official rate of N199 per USD when one can comfortably remit @N320 via the black market.

Now tell me a right thinking person that will still use such channels for remittance.

Dollars scarcity has made alot of businesses and importers gone limbo.

I was in kenya few days back their official rate was 98shillings per USD and its 100% available so the bottomline is without the right pricing of Naira the Nigeria economy will continue to suffocate.

*ThE OcToPuS*

And what do you want us to do?

The last time i checked the guys here are investing their personal monies and not yours .

You can be pessimistic till tomorrow, but guys are still making money from their investments in the NSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
veecovee:
whats the price of firstbank pls

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Justcul:

Like it or not, this is a big improvement..hats off smiley

Ok not a very bad one...

Eps of 24kobo and dividend of 10kobo...

Almost 12% dividend yield at today's price...

Na N1 this one dey go now!!!!

We are making money!!!! Devaluation or no devaluation!

NB: I entered at 77kobo..... so don't rush in now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2016
It appears the FCMB result is also triggering the current bid in FBNH grin grin grin

Make I see weda animal go enter my traps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2016
morgan capital is not opening ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I cant open itrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
ufotty2001:
morgan capital is not opening ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
iyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what is all this... all because fcmb! morgan capital no dey open again.... morgan why now! if it is to deduct N2,500 MORGAN will not delay... am not happy oooohhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2016
megainvest:
FCMB has proven once again that investors will always over-react to bad news and that is where opportunities are created for the value investors.

FCMB in the bank, watching FBNH in 5D. Cha - ching cool !!!

Lets wait and see how Mr Market will react to the result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2016
ufotty2001:
what is all this... all because fcmb! morgan capital no dey open again.... morgan why now! if it is to deduct N2,500 MORGAN will not delay... am not happy oooohhh

Try again. I experienced same but it is up and running now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2016
BROS E THEY WORK FOR MY END HERE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Pls can I have a snapshot of UCAP performance this morning? Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2016
EduC:

Pls can I have a snapshot of UCAP performance this morning? Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2016
nio68:

Lets wait and see how Mr Market will react to the result
brother nothing like mr market fcmb will get to N1 .. @ mkt price of 0.76 fcmb is giving out 10k but the same penny stock transcorp @ 1.20k transcorp will not even give you up to 0.06k .. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
holm:

At the moment, share price of listed companies on the NSE, cannot drop below 50k.

Yeah, this is how some of us are consoling ourselves about FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016
ufotty2001:
brother nothing like mr market fcmb will get to N1 .. @ mkt price of 0.76 fcmb is giving out 10k but the same penny stock transcorp @ 1.20k transcorp will not even give you up to 0.06k .. grin grin
Transcorp Transcorp this one na useless stock its stagnant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Based on results released and market trend so far, the bull reaction to FCMB result should fizzle out quickly. Improvement in Q1 results is what this stock needs.
The current price of FCMB is rightly priced. It shouldn't be higher. UBA and Access are much cheaper.

However, I am closely following the "profit warners", FBNH, FCMB, Diamond and Skye.

Disclaimer: I am "newspaper stand" trained analyst.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
ufotty2001:

at some point UCAP bid was over 40million unit ... what is it today? forget this initial rush ... market reaction to results these days have been very surprising ... lets wait and see sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
ufotty2001:

They operate in different sectors and the market often considers that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Manonamission:
Based on results released and market trend so far, the bull reaction to FCMB result should fizzle out quickly. Improvement in Q1 results is what this stock needs.
The current price of FCMB is rightly priced. It shouldn't be higher. UBA and Access are much cheaper.

However, I am closely following the "profit warners", FBNH, FCMB, Diamond and Skye.

Disclaimer: I am "newspaper stand" trained analyst.
grin grin grin grin DIAMOND BANK WILL SUPPRISE PEOPLE TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Manonamission:

true that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Morgan is on that what I am using currently
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=NuttyChoky post=44244072][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eipreel(f): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2016
rationalmind:

Lol, thanks for clarifying. As far as the market goes, I'm starting to realise things are not the way they seem.

As for the bolded, she told me not to say what I wanted to say to you grin
Lemme jus be looking at you and davide470 cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Manonamission:

Irrespective of sectors.

As an investor FCMB is more profitable than Transcorp.

And returns on investment from FCMB is always better than Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

As an investor FCMB is more profitable than Transcorp.

And returns on investment from FCMB is always better than Transcorp.

Can you make a comparism between the return on investment for Zenith bank and Dangote cement? Mind you, ROI is not the only factor considered.
Understand and respect sectorial attributes. Ever wondered why PE in the financially services sector is always lower than other sectors?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
what's wrong with zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spinoff: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/chinese-stock-market-has-lost-15-trillion-in-the-last-three-weeks-10364066.html

I have said it on several occasions that globally Capital market is one of the most organised gambling platform.

In other words don't invest what you cant afford to lose unless you have an inside information.

90% lose their fund.
6% are inside traders.
4% are die-hard traders cum investors.

Still waiting for dollar at 300junction. QED

From july '15 amid worsening market through last month. Emphasis on staking only what can be borne in loss. G'luck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2016
goodyr:
what's wrong with zenith

Notin o ji e. Same thing wrong with UBA, Afriprud, GT and what will befall UCAP after markdown. Investors often sell off after qualifying for dividends.

Market trend can reverse anytime though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.