Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11089703 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
manie:
Zenith bank dividend just landed into my First Bank account.

Lucky u, Still expecting mine @UBA acct

@Lancee - Very valid point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
ufotty2001:
someone should say something now..................

Ok sir i will say something ..lets go and buy more grin

Pls do u DD OOO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
lancee:
ANGOLA, HIT BY COLLAPSE OF OIL PRICES , SEEKS IMF AID

Angola has just sold its soul to the devil. After giving you these funds, the IMF would force you through its terms to devalue your currency, thereby instantly doubling what you would have to repay to them. Instant slavery!

The above is what most Nigerians are unknowingly clamouring for by shouting that Buhari has no policy direction. Foreign investors are running away because Buhari has no 'policy direction,' when in the real sense, the 'policy direction' which the exploiters are citing as their basis to run away is nothing but devaluation of the Naira. The only policy direction they want is an outright devaluation so they can rush in and rake in mega profits irrespective of the detriments to Nigerians in form of inflation. The bait is simple, 'if you devalue and allow us access to your forex reserves at will, we will invest in your country and bring in more forex to help your country.' But it is all scam, this same excuse has been used since the 80's when N1=$2, but the benefits of devaluations never worked in Nigeria. But today, Nigerians are about to play into the hands of these hawks again by accusing the CBN of not devaluing.

This comment is from a nairalander
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aks:

Lucky u, Still expecting mine @UBA acct

@Lancee - Very valid point

I use my UBA account for the dividends of my UBA, United Capital, APR, Afriland, UAC and UAC Property shares. Since APR is the registrars of the listed companies and APR banks with UBA, this makes me to get the dividends of the listed companies immediately after the AGM or early on the payment day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
jp130:
i tire o. big head elephant

May be they want to release the result with 2016 Q1 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
ufotty2001:
someone should say something now..................

In all things let us give thanks, Praise the Lord. I just said something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
lancee:
ANGOLA, HIT BY COLLAPSE OF OIL PRICES , SEEKS IMF AID

Angola has just sold its soul to the devil. After giving you these funds, the IMF would force you through its terms to devalue your currency, thereby instantly doubling what you would have to repay to them. Instant slavery!

The above is what most Nigerians are unknowingly clamouring for by shouting that Buhari has no policy direction. Foreign investors are running away because Buhari has no 'policy direction,' when in the real sense, the 'policy direction' which the exploiters are citing as their basis to run away is nothing but devaluation of the Naira. The only policy direction they want is an outright devaluation so they can rush in and rake in mega profits irrespective of the detriments to Nigerians in form of inflation. The bait is simple, 'if you devalue and allow us access to your forex reserves at will, we will invest in your country and bring in more forex to help your country.' But it is all scam, this same excuse has been used since the 80's when N1=$2, but the benefits of devaluations never worked in Nigeria. But today, Nigerians are about to play into the hands of these hawks again by accusing the CBN of not devaluing.

This comment is from a nairalander

This is what some people that re expecting from buhari ...hope it ends well

While I accept that we are in challenging times, the truth is that we still need foreign investment. If not why the frequent visits to foreign countries? If we dont need foreigners lets close the country and stop exporting oil. Lets insist that our oil be sold in Naira and do away with any foreign currency. When next The President goes abroad, let him insist that our loans will be paid in naira and not dollar

Look we are just postponing the evil day, devaluation is inevitable.

By the way the round tripping encouraged by the present forex policy is a form of corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
manie:

May be they want to release the result with 2016 Q1 result.

They did so last year,FBNH result may come by next week or 17th of April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
tunene66:

While I accept that we are in challenging times, the truth is that we still need foreign investment. If not why the frequent visits to foreign countries? If we dont need foreigners lets close the country and stop exporting oil. Lets insist that our oil be sold in Naira and do away with any foreign currency. When next The President goes abroad, let him insist that our loans will be paid in naira and not dollar

Look we are just postponing the evil day, devaluation is inevitable.

By the way the round tripping encouraged by the present forex policy is a form of corruption

By 2023 abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
lancee:

Ok sir i will say something ..lets go and buy more grin

Pls do u DD OOO
you have not said anything reasonable.. abeg tell me something that I have not heard before abt sykebank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
9free:

By 2023 abi?

sooner than that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
angelo82:

They did so last year,FBNH result may come now by next week or 17th of April.

The management of this company is fast losing it. Meeting was supposed to hold on a particular date and it was shifted. The meeting held and results should have been announced by now. I don chop GTBank dividend, waiting for Zenith to land. FBNH management is crap. For those planning to go long with FBNH, i have an advise for them. Take your money elsewhere. I even prefer UBA at this current price than buying more of FBNH. I have investment in FBNH but I am not planning to buy more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Greetings to b/sitL.

How much did JBerger declare as dividend for year end 2015, date for closure of register and payment date? Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
chillykelly86:

I have my eyes on Transcorp.
Electricity tariff increase on my mind ...
where is the electricity?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
rebekah2011:

The management of this company is fast losing it. Meeting was supposed to hold on a particular date and it was shifted. The meeting held and results should have been announced by now. I don chop GTBank dividend, waiting for Zenith to land. FBNH management is crap. For those planning to go long with FBNH, i have an advise for them. Take your money elsewhere. I even prefer UBA at this current price than buying more of FBNH. I have investment in FBNH but I am not planning to buy more.

There's money to be made in some stocks but adequate caution is highly advisable when trading FBNH. Best of luck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

There's money to be made in some stocks but adequate caution is highly advisable when trading FBNH. Best of luck!

Sir my08joy do u have fbnh grin..na caution you just dey write as regards to FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please are

wapco cement
Uacn
Flourmill
Ucap

Good buy now for medium term plan

Cc
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Angeloe
Manie
Intendy
Rebecca
Peterichie
Zendi
EDU
Ihelp
Lancee
Chibuilking
Stockbull
Etc

Thanks my ogas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
ukay2:
Please are

wapco cement
Uacn
Flourmill
Ucap

Cc
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Angeloe
Manie
Intendy
Rebecca
Peterichie
Zendi
EDU
Ihelp
Lancee
Chibuilking
Stockbull
Etc

Thanks my ogas
They are all good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
ukay2:
Please are

wapco cement
Uacn
Flourmill
Ucap

Cc
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Angeloe
Manie
Intendy
Rebecca
Peterichie
Zendi
EDU
Ihelp
Lancee
Chibuilking
Stockbull
Etc

Thanks my ogas

UACN and Flour Mills are currently challenged especially in the area of Finance costs. Livestock and UPDC will soon be in the market for rights. Consumers appetite is also waning. At current prices for long term both are good.

UCAP - the situation of the Country is favouring not only this company but most companies in the financial sector but caution must be taken as to know how prudent their management is in managing their risks. A repeat of the 35k given this year will be fantastic but past performance is not guaranteed for the future.

WAPCO- It is good at this price for long term.

Holding stocks for short, medium and long term is a function of how you have set up your investment objectives. Define yours and stick with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
EduC:
Greetings to b/sitL.

How much did JBerger declare as dividend for year end 2015, date for closure of register and payment date? Thanks!

Abegi make una answer my ques na? Abi una no like JBerger? Thanks again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
ukay2:
Please are

wapco cement
Uacn
Flourmill
Ucap

Cc
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Angeloe
Manie
Intendy
Rebecca
Peterichie
Zendi
EDU
Ihelp
Lancee
Chibuilking
Stockbull
Etc

Thanks my ogas

would do only Ucap and Flour mills for now..

I will also keep an eye on Wapco lafarge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
EduC:

Final dividend of N1.50k

Payment date: June 17, 2016
Qualification date: May 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
EduC:

Download all the Corporate Actions here.http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions

Julius Berger 150k, Closure~31st May, Payment 17 June
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
lancee:

Sir my08joy do u have fbnh grin..na caution you just dey write as regards to FBNH

My brother, I just dey give you some heads up for now. Some 'Ogaa' at the top' are not happy with FBNH at the moment. Just be careful and watch your back...lol. It is One Love Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
ukay2:
Please are

wapco cement
Uacn
Flourmill
Ucap

Cc
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Angeloe
Manie
Intendy
Rebecca
Peterichie
Zendi
EDU
Ihelp
Lancee
Chibuilking
Stockbull
Etc

Thanks my ogas

Sir for now, I will keep my eyes on Flourmill and Lafarge Wapco grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
rebekah2011:

UACN and Flour Mills are currently challenged especially in the area of Finance costs. Livestock and UPDC will soon be in the market for rights. Consumers appetite is also waning. At current prices for long term both are good.

UCAP - the situation of the Country is favouring not only this company but most companies in the financial sector but caution must be taken as to know how prudent their management is in managing their risks. A repeat of the 35k given this year will be fantastic but past performance is not guaranteed for the future.

WAPCO- It is good at this price for long term.

Holding stocks for short, medium and long term is a function of how you have set up your investment objectives. Define yours and stick with it.
I always enjoy your write up..always very informative abeg where is mega , mercy and intendy abeg make on a handle this matter abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

My brother, I just dey give you some heads up for now. Some 'Ogaa' at the top' are not happy with FBNH at the moment. Just be careful and watch your back...lol. It is One Love Sir grin

Gat u bro ..FBNH go survive

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.