Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10984599 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
fxuser:

Nigeria could be kicked out of the MSCI Frontier Markets Index
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/financial/2016/04/08/nigeria-msci-frontier-markets-index/

- $480mn of MSCI benchmarked money in Nigeria
- a potential of $480mn to be sold, but given the illiquidity of naira foreign exchange markets, it is unlikely that this amount could be sold.
- Equity investors already have at least $0.5bn less in Nigeria than they "should" have if they were exactly tracking the index (and a billion less than the $1.5bn they might have if they were optimistic and "overweight" Nigeria). Now the remaining $0.5bn is under threat too.

interesting times

Nothing unusual for commodity based economies. Things go in cycles depending on commodity prices. It will turn around again some day. If you are based locally it can be an opportunity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Short Nigeria! Don't Get Shot On The Frontier

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3963796-short-nigeria-get-shot-frontier

Summary

The Nigerian government is keeping their currency at an irrationally high level.

Sooner or later, Nigeria will loose their struggle in the global currency wars.

A Naira devaluation would also hurt the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
@ufotty,

Please can you assist with stocks that reached their 52 weeks low within the week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
@spinoff, na so dem take teach u for school? Abeg e too much. Take am small small. As I enter the second post, I come forget Wetin I read for the first post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abeg how do i withdraw my money from morgan? My eye dey red.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
fxuser:

Short Nigeria! Don't Get Shot On The Frontier

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3963796-short-nigeria-get-shot-frontier

Summary

The Nigerian government is keeping their currency at an irrationally high level.

Sooner or later, Nigeria will loose their struggle in the global currency wars.

A Naira devaluation would also hurt the NSE.

Why can't the people who think they can become the next Soros by shorting Naira just place their bets and keep quiet? Do they have to force the government to devalue? They have calculated how much profit they want to make that they are telling us by how much to devalue. After they chop the money they will then tell us we have to devalue further so the cycle will continue. Meanwhile they are to show how devaluation will restore dollar inflow to the level of the good days of $100 oil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
oghenebiko:
Abeg how do i withdraw my money from morgan? My eye dey red.
just send them a mail to credit your account from your sales proceeds, and they will honour it.so long its the e-mail you have been using to communicate with them and your bank account number is same as in the form you filled when opening your trading account with them.Best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonBillah: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
My good people please I need an advice on first bank. I have always HV faith that one day they will survive all this wahala,bcus of my exposure. Lately the kind of charges they have been imposing on my account, is making me to doubt their credibility.. Please I want to know if it is advisable to dispose at a great lost or should I hold on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
I think on Saturday and Sunday should be our holiday to enable us to take a rest and review our achievement of last week.. (The review based on evaluation of the shares ur bgt and sold also next week strategy to make more money) ... Also @ this point ur Saturday and Sunday shd also be used to answer the newbies who want to join us!!! ... angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
DonBillah:
My good people please I need an advice on first bank. I have always HV faith that one day they will survive all this wahala,bcus of my exposure. Lately the kind of charges they have been imposing on my account, is making me to doubt their credibility.. [b][/b]Please I want to know if it is advisable to dispose at a great lost or should I hold on.
if I know d price u enter I will knw what next..!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Irrespective of your entering price i suggest you wait for them to release result of the year ended 2015 to see if you can sell @appreciation once the result is released or to wait for dividend. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
ORAGBON:
just send them a mail to credit your account from your sales proceeds, and they will honour it.so long its the e-mail you have been using to communicate with them and your bank account number is same as in the form you filled when opening your trading account with them.Best of luck.

Twanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Above is the weekly chart of the NSEASI showing April 8, 2016 close. We can observe the following:

1. On the price Bar Chart: I noticed that when ever the price touches the the blue line (resistance), there is always a significant fall in price. Now we have hit that line again we can see what is happening the market is respecting that line. Conclusion; BEARISH SIGN

2. All the MACD settings are showing MACD going below Zero which is a bearish sign

3. MACD: We can see the MACD setting (13,21.cool and (12.26,9) are reaching the resistance yellow and white line respectively. Conclusion; BEARISH SIGN

4 RSI: Any further break below 41.6 on the weekly RSI levels (which can only happen when price goes below 25,328 points on NSEASI) means we may be seeing big drop in price.

In my opinion I think the NSEASI is still a sell at current levels as indicators points to lower price

read more at http://www.nigeriaretailinvestors.com/index.php/forum/the-trading-room-home-of-technical-analysis/408-is-the-nseasi-about-to-bow-to-another-bear-market

feel free to ask question at the forum

Trade carefully as the earning season is over and the outlook is not very bright considering our state of uncertainty about the budget and the MSCI index withdrawal imbroglio
Good luck all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2016
First bank it is too early am waiting for you @ 2.95k if firstbank open todays mkt with 3.18.. no say another opportunity don come! firstbank now becoming lastbank grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
For the now,FBNH may never get to N3.00 again!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2016
EDUECO:
For the now,FBNH may never get to N3.00 again!
first bank may closed today with 3.12-3.18k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2016
thank GOD i sold my access bank last week... what am seeing my eyes cant hold on!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
first bank may closed today with 3.12-3.18k
It is probably not possible!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
thank GOD i sold my access bank last week... what am seeing my eyes cant hold on!
What are you seeing sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
EDUECO:
It is probably not possible!
yap u are right! increase in bid now equivalent with offer or more than
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2016
ogbs2020love:
Please what are the best stocks on the market that can give capital application in the next ,10 years?

If you had invested 10 years ago your investment would be in the same condition or in a worse condition by now, depending on the stocks you invested in. 10 years ago NSEASI was at 26,000 or thereabout, but today it's around 25,000. If you must invest for long term, say 10 years, please don't just invest and go to sleep because our market is still underdeveloped and full of manipulations. You should ensure to review your investment monthly, quarterly or bi-annually. If I were in your shoes, and MUST invest for long term with little or no time to review my investment, I would only consider Nestle and Dangcement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:

What are you SAW... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

What are you SAW... grin grin grin
guy look @ access bank in the reign of the spirit u will see what am telling you? alot of investors where expecting capital appreciation before the close of register... opposite direction will happen .. do ur dd grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Meristem Stockbrokers Limited ?Resignation of Director The above named Company, a Dealing Member Firm of The Exchange has notified The Exchange of the resignation of Mrs. Gbadunola Sokunbi as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer effective 1 April 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
zenith bank a good buy @ 10.50k do ur dd.. all eyes open ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
guy look @ access bank in the reign of the spirit u will see what am telling you? alot of investors where expecting capital appreciation before the close of register... opposite direction will happen .. do ur dd grin grin grin
Guy, why all these coding and parables?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
zenith bank a good buy @ 10.50k do ur dd.. all eyes open ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
have readjusted... do ur dd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
have readjusted my price @ 10.40k... do ur dd
that's d problem(shifting goal post),trying to time the market,there is no good entry price or bad entry price.(though it seems the lower the better)
the only good thing is if your aim/target is achieved,better if the achievement comes early.
scenarios to back this up available but no time for that now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
have readjusted my price @ 10.42k... do ur dd
check ur whatsapp, mbok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Elai147:

If you had invested 10 years ago your investment would be in the same condition or in a worse condition by now, depending on the stocks you invested in. 10 years ago NSEASI was at 26,000 or thereabout, but today it's around 25,000. If you must invest for long term, say 10 years, please don't just invest and go to sleep because our market is still underdeveloped and full of manipulations. You should ensure to review your investment monthly, quarterly or bi-annually. If I were in your shoes, and MUST invest for long term with little or no time to review my investment, I would only consider Nestle and Dangcement.
#Buy And Hold Is Dead And Buried!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
have readjusted... do ur dd

Sir you will keep readjusting and readjusting until you miss the mark altogether

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolcash1, Adinije(f), Foundationchamp(f), IamR, Mfunkynation(m), mikeapollo, sterlingD(m), Olaide1295, Pakso, KarlTom, USAfall2024, Audacius, emmanuelewumi(m), EDUECO(m), dangle and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.