Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10942610 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
zendi:
thanks, primetech and me3000.
I've just seen the comparism i was looking for at easykobo.....
there seems to be almost head2head parity between the two.
temporary profit drop is not part of my consideration.

wlcm. their is little difference in both coy's.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smicc: 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
Bnsitl,please which other App can I use to do my itrade as the current Maxthon browser i use is not allowing me to scroll down the page since Morgan did their upgrade?thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
Guys, keep a close watch on Transcorp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
Primetech:
Guys, keep a close watch on Transcorp.

up or down?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
NuttyChoky:

up or down?

huge volumes this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
NuttyChoky:

up or down?

Well, it depends on which way you want to look.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:13pm On May 19, 2016
Flour Mills Registrars Limited Change of Name Please be informed that Flour Mills Registrars Limited has changed its name to Atlas Registrars Limited.

The change of name has been approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission and registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Please update your records accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
smicc:
Bnsitl,please which other App can I use to do my itrade as the current Maxthon browser i use is not allowing me to scroll down the page since Morgan did their upgrade?thanks in advance.
Try this version of Opera Beta below

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
Primetech:

Well, it depends on which way you want to look.

this isn't very helpful. Which way are you looking? or which way will you advice we look?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
please can someone in the house tell me what is wrong with sterlnbank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2016
ufotty2001:
please can someone in the house tell me what is wrong with sterlnbank
where hav u been? u dnt enta one chance oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
Mfunkynation:
where hav u been? u dnt enta one chance oooo
go write ICAN exam.. why one chance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks high
eterna oil #3.17,
e-tranzact#4.30
stocks with new 52weeks low
NCR #9.46
union homes savings and loans #3.17

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smicc: 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
Thanks for the info,back on track now.God bless you.

EDUECO:
Try this version of Opera Beta below
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:51pm On May 19, 2016
will eterna maintain their dividend policy for the coming years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=smicc post=45771191]Thanks for the info,back on track now.God bless you.
You're welcome! That's why we are brothers and sisters in the 'lord', you're in the best fold on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2016
fxuser:

UCap breaks N2 again

It closed at N2.05k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
I can see from analysis that Skye bank confirms strength. How's that possible please when the stock is still going down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
am happy to be here this evening, am also happy to see green dominating the market this month of May as I was shown. God is faithful. Arm robbers attacked me on 5th of this month in my house around 11pm and made away with my new laptop and all my phones, but on the contrary my God console me with greenish blessing in all my stock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2016
Sowi brother. Plz cn som1 xplain d price adjustmnt of skye bnk on openi today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmara: 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
Mfunkynation:
dnt sell now...
but u need to have an exit target price. cant recommend any cos u r d boss of ur portfolio
Mfunkynation,thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:
am happy to be here this evening, am also happy to see green dominating the market this month of May as I was shown. God is faithful. Arm robbers attacked me on 5th of this month in my house around 11pm and made away with my new laptop and all my phones, but on the contrary my God console me with greenish blessing in all my stock.

Thank God for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
smicc:
....you can try chrome browser (mobile version).............or UC web browser.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
ogoo4real:
I can see from analysis that Skye bank confirms strength. How's that possible please when the stock is still going down
...........yes please anyone...whats going on with baba Skye.....is there a potential for it to rise like FCMB or do we cut our losses and run
....so we no go enter one chance like those for house wey enter sterling.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:
Oga Chibuking...i sympathise with u, ur God pass them. Thanks for all ur predictions. Ur pocket shall never run dry...we are happy to have u and Oga PeterRichy in our midst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:

no wonder u ve bin quiet lately. sori o. God will replenish all that u lost in several folds. com to tink of it, where is pastor Ihedio? hop all is wellwit him sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:32pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:

Sorry to hear about that...God will continue to protect you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:

Thank God they didn't harm anybody. The lost items shall be replaced.
Your neighbourhood should organise a well equiped vigilante squad to stop the reign of impunity in that area.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:

welcome on board.it's well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:05pm On May 19, 2016
zendi:

Thank God they didn't harm anybody. The lost items shall be replaced.
Your neighbourhood should organise a well equiped vigilante squad to stop the reign of impunity in that area.

With police authorisation of course.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:06pm On May 19, 2016
Chibuking81:

Sorry about that..God will give you beauty for your ashes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2016
Sorry sir. God will restore all that was taken from you seven folds in Jesus name. Amen
Chibuking81:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, Raider76 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.