Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10942752 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
valacious:
oya, my ogas , who will analyse the impact of this stopped strike on the market...
cc. Godisfaithful, 9free, myjoy
Cc. PETERiCHY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
valacious:
oya, my ogas , who will analyse the impact of this stopped strike on the market...
I don't know.... Make I wait for Oga Peroo statement first grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by WillyWest: 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
Pls guys when buying and selling shares using the online platforms of stock brokerage firms, how do one know if a "stock is not on bid" ??

Please I would like to know in order to avoid wasting useful time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
valacious:
Who told you they have suspended the strike. The court has passed its kangaroo judgement let wait and see the reaction of labor and civil society .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
chipa:

Who told you they have suspended the strike. The court has passed its kangaroo judgement let wait and see the reaction of labor and civil society .
hehehee...na to lock office con talk say dem no receive any injuction.. grin yeye labour..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 6:21pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teechawa: 6:56pm On May 17, 2016
Prices of stocks rising gradually as inflation intensifies! Hmnnnn....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
myjoy084:
FG pays 2015 subsidy arrears to oil marketers

http://www.theanalystsng.com/fg-pays-2015-subsidy-arrears-to-oil-marketers/

so oil stocks like con oil,forte oil, Mrs , eternal are expected to react to this news.

Japaul oil , capital oil and afrooil, please where is the oil in you??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
mercylicious:

so oil stocks like con oil,forte oil, Mrs , eternal are expected to react to this news.

Japaul oil , capital oil and afrooil, please where is the oil in you??

sister you no add okomu oil.anything oyel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
Intendy:

sister you no add okomu oil.anything oyel

Dat one na palmoo. but e better to stay one place than to walker d go left in the name of reaction!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coconuthead(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
I'm new here

Pls what will be the outlook next week on banking stock if naira is not devalued especially fbnh and fcmb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
Krisuba:

Dat one na palmoo. but e better to stay one place than to walker d go left in the name of reaction!!

she knows I'm joking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4everGrand(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2016
zendi:

Then follow up on that by always coming in here
to just sit down and listen to the elders.
You dont need to understand anything........
it will fall on you like annointing,
and you will find yourself speaking in the tongue of nsempa.
There is no rocket science about buying sheep and selling deer,
for that's the biz here.
Just one lucky jijo and you will soon be talking like the latest guru in the house. cool

Bros u made my evening with this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:51pm On May 17, 2016
Thats when Zendi don high more than the bull. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:19pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2016
will d strike still holdz tommorow? y did some gud stockz end in red today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:42am On May 18, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2016
pls will d market open today for trading?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
will d strike still holdz tommorow?
y did some gud stockz end in red today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:01am On May 18, 2016
4everGrand:

Bros u made my evening with this

Cheers, brother! enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:01am On May 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls will d market open today for trading?

Yes it will
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:05am On May 18, 2016
angelo82:
Thats when Zendi don high more than the bull. grin

We're making money this year !
No jupiter............... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2016
Am so happy the strike didn't hold..this bull is too tempting to ignore staying off the score board. Am watching my money grow like grass...Go UBA, Eternal, Oando, GTbank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2016
zendi:

We're making money this year !
No jupiter............... cool
where are you making this your money....my from monday till now losing 2m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2016
i am thinking of how to get my money out and watch whenever sanity returns to the market i will always come back. Just observing at the sideline is the best option or buy now thats its bleeding but with caution
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2016
Nothing is as painful as seeing your 'PAPER money' depreciate. The greedy can't play in NSE arena. Good morning guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
willyede:
i am thinking of how to get my money out and watch whenever sanity returns to the market i will always come back. Just observing at the sideline is the best option or buy now thats its bleeding but with caution

I managed to get out of FCMB... Couldn't escape from the TIGER

I pray the market turns around today because it is too volatile for my blood pressure cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:03am On May 18, 2016
^ grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
Thats why i laught at folks here who call @peter all sort of names his news are usefull here he mentioned this stuff on friday and i faied to react with haste and i have lost quite a bit trying to pull out now.
Obie Trice always made this line for you to come second means you did not act with haste.
'' LESSON LEARNT NO NEWS IS USELESS ON THIS THREAD CALLED NSEMPA''

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Omooloriredade, 222Martins(m), allabouttolu, Adinije(f), Alaadin(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.