Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912611 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
zendi:

you sold the good stock.
i did not know bro... sold @ 5.. enter @ 4.65k... use the money to enter firstbank... bro, i no being know oooohhhh ... it is well grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
Which website or app do you use to view bid and offer status?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
U need to have an online trading account via a reputable stock broking firm like [color=#006600]Morgan capital before yu can see the bid n offer...[/color]
lexy2lexy:

Which website or app do you use to view bid and offer status?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
Below is a mail from one of my brokers. I think I should share.

Dear Esteemed Client,

Lafarge Africa has launched a Voluntary Tender Offer (‘’VTO’’) to the shareholders of AshakaCem Plc.

Under the terms of the VTO, AshakaCem Shareholders who accept the Offer will receive 57 ordinary shares in Lafarge Africa for every 202 ordinary shares in Ashaka Cement and a cash consideration of N2.00 per tendered share.

The consideration is illustrated below:

Former Position - Ashaka 10,000
Current Position - 2,821 units of Lafarge
Additional consideration N2- N20,000 Cash consideration

Attached is the Tender Offer for your completion.

This offer closes on June 10, 2016.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:57pm On May 25, 2016
@Godisfaithful pls whats wrong with forte oil? am highly disappointed. despite the rise in crude oil prices and strong bull in the market they keep pulling it down. this stock has made me miss this bull as am seriously stock up in there. any body with info pls help embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 4:57pm On May 25, 2016
Intendy:
Facts Behind the Restructuring of FTN Cocoa Processors Plc.
Top Management of FTN Cocoa Processors Plc will address Capital Market Stakeholders with a Facts Behind the Restructuring Presentation at the Nigerian Stock Exchange on Tuesday 24th May, 2016

http://watchdogreporters.net/13626-2/

"The Managing Director/CEO of FTN Cocoa Processing PLC,Abiola A.Aderonmu has disclosed that it has invested additional N6billion into the company in order to bring the cocoa producer back to activity on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange(NSE).
According to him despite the effort by the board and management of the cocoa producer, more funds are needed to ensure that FTN PLC returns to productive activity.
Aderonmu who was speaking on the back of the company’s facts behind restructuring at the NSE presented by its Executive Director,Akin Laoye Tuesday said the company is on the threshold of bouncing back given the various improvements in its operation of late, saying that the onus is on the nation to ensure that the manufacturing sector which FTN PLC represents is given a pride of place.

At the event, NSE Director General Oscar Onyema had said that the event was planned to enable the company to inform the market on its activities as it concerns its on- going restructuring in the overall interest of the market, adding that the hope is that the company would soon return fully to the market.
He reminded them that full disclosure is required in the market as it has zero tolerance for poor corporate governance, maintaining that credible and timely information are vehicles that make for good capital markets.
Laoye had informed the gathering that the company has entered into a partnership of sort with Transma Commodity Group and that the off take agreement signed by them has ensured that yearly 31% of its produce is bound to be taken up by the American Company. According to him this amounts to N6.7billion revenue yearly.

He also maintained that its cocoa powder are usually taken up by Nestle and Promassedor while the cocoa butter would be taken up yearly by the American company, adding that the agreement with Transma has already been approved by Security and Exchange Commission(SEC) and its shareholders.
As well he disclosed that FTN PLC new plant is all set and ready for production activity but that they ardently require working capital to kick off operations, revealing that they are working the issues out with Bank of Industry(BOI) and others."

Make una help me buy my monkey o........N0.50k only grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
stokfrick:
@Godisfaithful pls whats wrong with forte oil? am highly disappointed. despite the rise in crude oil prices and strong bull in the market they keep pulling it down. this stock has made me miss this bull as am seriously stock up in there. any body with info pls help embarassed embarassed

Sir, i'm very sorry to hear that FO has tied down your cash. My little advice is that you should be patient with the stock. Patient dog eats the fatest bone grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
UCAP grin grin grin grin
FBNH grin grin grin grin
Zenith grin grin grin grin grin
Afriprud grin grin grin grin
i was afraid to enter firstbank again. I was burnt once but now cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin thank you first bank, fire on take us to the land of milk and honey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2016
IHelp:

Dear Esteemed Client,

Lafarge Africa has launched a Voluntary Tender Offer (‘’VTO’’) to the shareholders of AshakaCem Plc.

Under the terms of the VTO, AshakaCem Shareholders who accept the Offer will receive 57 ordinary shares in Lafarge Africa for every 202 ordinary shares in Ashaka Cement and a cash consideration of N2.00 per tendered share.

Kind regards,
Nice One.

This is a good premium at their current trading price, but how come it is not on NSE website?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
Manonamission:
this your monkey is looking a bit attractive, but still need to rub more powder.

http://watchdogreporters.net/13626-2/

"The Managing Director/CEO of FTN Cocoa Processing PLC,Abiola A.Aderonmu has disclosed that it has invested additional N6billion into the company in order to bring the cocoa producer back to activity on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange(NSE).
According to him despite the effort by the board and management of the cocoa producer, more funds are needed to ensure that FTN PLC returns to productive activity.
Aderonmu who was speaking on the back of the company’s facts behind restructuring at the NSE presented by its Executive Director,Akin Laoye Tuesday said the company is on the threshold of bouncing back given the various improvements in its operation of late, saying that the onus is on the nation to ensure that the manufacturing sector which FTN PLC represents is given a pride of place.

At the event, NSE Director General Oscar Onyema had said that the event was planned to enable the company to inform the market on its activities as it concerns its on- going restructuring in the overall interest of the market, adding that the hope is that the company would soon return fully to the market.
He reminded them that full disclosure is required in the market as it has zero tolerance for poor corporate governance, maintaining that credible and timely information are vehicles that make for good capital markets.
Laoye had informed the gathering that the company has entered into a partnership of sort with Transma Commodity Group and that the off take agreement signed by them has ensured that yearly 31% of its produce is bound to be taken up by the American Company. According to him this amounts to N6.7billion revenue yearly.

He also maintained that its cocoa powder are usually taken up by Nestle and Promassedor while the cocoa butter would be taken up yearly by the American company, adding that the agreement with Transma has already been approved by Security and Exchange Commission(SEC) and its shareholders.
As well he disclosed that FTN PLC new plant is all set and ready for production activity but that they ardently require working capital to kick off operations, revealing that they are working the issues out with Bank of Industry(BOI) and others."

Make una help me buy my monkey o........N0.50k only grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
IHelp:

Dear Esteemed Client,

Kind regards,

At current prices, that's about 24% gain for Ashaka cement shareholders who subscribe to this offer. The gain could be more if the new Lafarge shares qualify for the N3 div and 1:10 bonus already declared by Lafarge (Qualification date is 15/6/2016). I wouldn't want to assume that the new shares will qualify just because the tender offer closes before this date.

The c.24% gain is expected to whittle as the bulls attack Ashaka except there is a commensurate increase in the price of Lafarge, which I doubt would happen.

I hope the merger spree Lafarge has embarked on lately will lead to efficiency in operations and increased margins otherwise, at the rate the issued shares is increasing, valuation might keep dropping. I don't think the merger of the Nigerian operations with that of SA had any positive effect on the NSE, rather it decreased and it's yet to recover.

#Norecommendations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
kolaish:
this your monkey is looking a bit attractive, but still need to rub more powder.

Bros help me buy nau. We no see am buy like that. Powder don cost for market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:11pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:26pm On May 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
i did not know bro... sold @ 5.. enter @ 4.65k... use the money to enter firstbank... bro, i no being know oooohhhh ... it is well grin grin
It is well, brother.
You did not sell at loss.
And fbnh remains the market elephant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 6:31pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Eterna rocks, I can only sell at N10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
No time for regrets in this market. One thing is sure: There will always be a next opportunity. The questions to ask are:

1. Will you find the opportunity before it takes off?
2. Will you be patient enough to take full advantage of the opportunity?
3. Will you be prudent enough to bank your gains before they fly away?

One love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2016
Skye bank hiding result. Wat r dere afraid of?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
Chai...were I go put my cash now.. Don't like buyimg in the midst of a bull run..oya bull run small, make my guys enjoy. Bear, u continue press up, make u take over.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
megainvest:
No time for regrets in this market. One thing is sure: There will always be a next opportunity. The questions to ask are:

1. Will you find the opportunity before it takes off?
2. Will you be patient enough to take full advantage of the opportunity?
3. Will you be prudent enough to bank your gains before they fly away?

One love.
oya one correct vodca for u..u make sense.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:36pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=stokfrick post=45961560]@Godisfaithful pls whats wrong with forte oil?

Oga dis forte oil don carry last for bull,my fear now b say e fit carry first for bear oo. Imagine me .ii sold away my zee ,uba n access at a loss carry enter dis oil now i no sell at losd to pursue d banks again!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
bolabiyi:
Chai...were I go put my cash now.. Don't like buyimg in the midst of a bull run..oya bull run small, make my guys enjoy. Bear, u continue press up, make u take over.. grin
buy syke bank deadly results full of ebola and window dressing is abt to come out grin grin grin... wetin i dey talk self.. please ignore this msg grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
What of Stanbic IBTC result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
According to Bloomberg, Oando's next earning announcement will be on Monday. Those in that train should be careful cos I don't think their Q1 will be pretty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
http://nairametrics.com/these-are-the-banks-to-buy-and-sell-pre-cbn-devaluation/

So who do you buy now?

A report by Renaissance Capital in January 2016, which mimicked the impact of a 20% devaluation on the sector recommended Zenith Bank, GTBank and Stanbic IBTC as buys.

We tend to agree with the names although we would add Access Bank and UBA on the list of bank stocks to buy today.

According to RenCap FBNH, Skye, Ecobank Nigeria and FCMB would probably be quickest to breach minimum CAR requirements due to a weaker naira.

We tend to agree with some names on this list and would point out FBNH as a major SELL due to its elevated FX assets (loans) on its books.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
House pls advice me on a stock that's good for short term investment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2016
zendi:

It is well, brother.
You did not sell at loss.
And fbnh remains the market elephant.
I don't know why but I have cast all my trust on the Elephant and waiting for rich harvest and returns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I regret loading TIGERHEAD at N0.98k then celebrating with heineken after I sold it N1.23K grin grin grin (then buying again at N4.80k cry cry )

This is why I don't like jijo (because once you sell you will always want to buy below your selling price and that may keep you waiting till December)
You tried because it's not easy buying what you sold @ 1.23 for 4.80
I watched my profit on tiger moved from 40% to 15% but I did not sell because buying back is not easy but today its back to 20% and I am waiting for it @ #10
I remember that man that pitied the man that dumbed his FCMB on him @0.68 the guy should be smiling if he is still holding that stock.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:05pm On May 25, 2016
betcindy:
House pls advice me on a stock that's good for short term investment

Do your due diligence on Diamond or Livestock!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Do your due diligence on Diamond or Livestock!
i remember when you adviced me on fcmb,but didn't act cos of fear. Pls which one are you specific on cos i will like to act after due diligence tomorrow. Clarify me sir.thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:29pm On May 25, 2016
betcindy:
i remember when you adviced me on fcmb,but didn't act cos of fear. Pls which one are you specific on cos i will like to act after due diligence tomorrow. Clarify me sir.thanks

chai,,,, after given you 2 stock to take your choice,,, you still want him to recommend 1 out to buy grin

anyway since you missed on fcmb,,,, go for skye and thank me later grin grin grin

PICTURE BELOW IS ABOUT FCMB & SKYE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:31pm On May 25, 2016
I have picks but still need your contributions before my conclusion pls.
Livestock, Apr., fbnh and diamond bank.
Which one do i go for pls . Cc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe, ojeysky(m), crownprince2017, Wiseadebiye, ehay(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.