Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912808 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Meanwhile I can see a lot of effort by some strong men to drag down FBNH. Una no reach o, you hear? If you missed that bus take heart and wait for the next. grin

You see in this NSE there's just so much to learn and we are learning every day. Like one author said, you learn more when you lose than when you're always winning. I've lost some significant amounts of money in this NSE over time and what I can say today is this:-

The market is not for those who are driven by every wind of doctrine (rules or news) and who panic too easily. Except you're just here to gamble. Be brutally sincere with yourself, learn what you need and make your decisions. Don't take things personally but learn from them.

You see if every time I was in a losing position I jumped out and cut my loses, by now one of two things would have happened. Either I'd have lost ALL of my money or I for don take the small one wey remain run comot for NSE for good. Never to look back. But we all know you don't learn by running way from challenges.

I've read good authors that advocate the 'no average down' or 'cut your loses and run' when in an unexpected losing position policy. From experience, I beg to disagree. It's a case by case basis. Slow and steady is a good policy AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING HAVING CARRIED OUT SOME DUE DILLIGENCE.

We are learning. Cheers everybody.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 12:44pm On May 26, 2016
ExLaidback:
Meanwhile I can see a lot of effort by some strong men to drag down FBNH. Una no reach o, you hear? If you missed that bus take heart and wait for the next. grin

You see in this NSE there's just so much to learn and we are learning every day. Like one author said, you learn more when you lose than when you're always winning. I've lost some significant amounts of money in this NSE over time and what I can say today is this:-

The market is not for those who are driven by every wind of doctrine (rules or news) and who panic too easily. Except you're just here to gamble. Be brutally sincere with yourself, learn what you need and make your decisions. Don't take things personally but learn from them.

You see if every time I was in a losing position, I jumped out and cut my loses by now one of two things would have happened. Either I'd have lost ALL of my money or I for don take the small one wey remain run comot for NSE for good. Never to look back. But we all know you don't learn by running way from challenges.

I've read good authors that advocate the 'no average down' or 'cut your loses and run' when in an unexpected losing position policy. From experience, I beg to disagree. It's a case by case basis. Slow and steady is a good policy AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING HAVING CARRIED OUT SOME DUE DILLIGENCE.

We are learning. Cheers everybody.

............see what NSE profit has done ooooo...EXLaidBack do turn to stock pastor........it is well with your soul..... grin grin grin .....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
Someone pls help me with the price of Zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
forbes30:

............see what NSE profit has done ooooo...EXLaidBack do turn to stock pastor........it is well with your soul.....

LMAOOOO. grin grin grin

I wish. But we are heading there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 12:46pm On May 26, 2016
feelamong:
Officially the NSE return YTD is +.45%......we are in positive territory fro the first time in more than 365days!

me still dey wait for Ucap at 1.25... angry
oga, ucap wey go pass #3 very soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
yrmybank:
Someone pls help me with the price of Zenith.
Sir the current price is 17.18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 26, 2016
sirflav:

Sir the current price is 17.18

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:52pm On May 26, 2016
Afo1k:
oga, ucap wey go pass #3 very soon

United Capital Gains N1.5bn from Sale of Insurance Firm
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/26/united-capital-gains-n1-5bn-from-sale-of-insurance-firm/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
How much is tiger brand.pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
fxuser:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/26/united-capital-gains-n1-5bn-from-sale-of-insurance-firm/

We ai'nt letting go this time. UP AND AWAY YOU GO UCAP! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 1:09pm On May 26, 2016
fxuser:

1.5bn..... EPS from that, shud b close to 25k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:20pm On May 26, 2016
A lots of hot money are chasing some unavailable stocks. They are even ready to pay above the stated price on the exchange to cross the deal grin. Diaris God ooooooo. Even Octopus is chasing money at the moment grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:34pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
Fidelity now on full bid grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
The market is fantastically bullish.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
specialmati:
How much is tiger brand.pls
Tiger brands 5.45
Zenith 17.01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
@Godisfaithful please what is fbnh's Q1profit after tax?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:
A lots of hot money are chasing some unavailable stocks. They are even ready to pay above the stated price on the exchange to cross the deal grin. Diaris God ooooooo. Even Octopus is chasing money at the moment grin

grin We no hear anything again , No complain portfolio on green level ..pity people wey follow follow that time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2016
stokfrick:

N20.7 billion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
IF FBNH remains bullish today , by tomorrow i go break-even ..been averaging down from 10 naira grin ..i neva lost hope ..if it reaches 6 then my porfolio go tear grin

But may not ..who knows

But this monday holiday again ..hope no go cause Go slow grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
stokfrick:

Sir,

FBNH Q1 2016 Profit After Tax is N20,724,000,000 with EPS of 57Kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
Transcorp moving in 'Snail Mode'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
lancee:
IF FBNH remains bullish today , by tomorrow i go break-even ..been averaging down from 10 naira grin ..i neva lost hope ..if it reach 6 then my porfolio go tear grin

But may not ..who knows

Little hearts profit takers are massively offloading. By the time they finish, the ride will be smooth without gallops.
Be bold and hold firm.. You will surely break even.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
sirflav:
Tiger brands 5.45 Zenith 17.01
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 2:37pm On May 26, 2016
Bfor d end of next month, FBNH>#10, Transcorp>#3.50k and UBA>#7.50k. Dat is when i start 'offloading'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On May 26, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks low
7up #138
stocks with new 52 weeks high
ucap #2.39
e-tranzact #4.67
eternal oil #3.41
dnmeyer #0.94
seplat #360
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2016
peperempe:
Bfor d end of next month, FBNH>#10, Transcorp>#3.50k and UBA>#7.50k. Dat is when i start 'offloading'
keep dreaming cbn plan will sha the market soon...fx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spinoff: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Already playing at a boxoffice near you.
NSE Unshackled- Ascent From Hades (Q2 2016).
Another tale possibly for your grandkids. Watch out for the bumps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
lancee:
IF FBNH remains bullish today , by tomorrow i go break-even ..been averaging down from 10 naira grin ..i neva lost hope ..if it reach 6 then my porfolio go tear grin

But may not ..who knows

You sir, are a champion!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 3:10pm On May 26, 2016
@Godisfaithful, pls drop ur email add.for me cos i want to as you something important sir. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:15pm On May 26, 2016
betcindy:
@Godisfaithful, pls drop ur email add.for me cos i want to as you something important sir. Thanks

investmentforum08@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2016
lancee:

But may not ..who knows

Chai you are brave oh from 10 naira shocked shocked shocked. i ran away from fbnh when it reached 7 naira but now i am back grin grin grin grin.
FBNH gave me heart attack
Transcorp suicide tendency manifested embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.