Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913032 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:33pm On May 25, 2016
currentprice:

chai,,,, after given you 2 stock to take your choice,,, you still want him to recommend 1 out to buy grin

anyway since you missed on fcmb,,,, go for skye and thank me later grin grin grin
skye??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2016
Adesiji77:
http://nairametrics.com/these-are-the-banks-to-buy-and-sell-pre-cbn-devaluation/

So who do you buy now?

A report by Renaissance Capital in January 2016, which mimicked the impact of a 20% devaluation on the sector recommended Zenith Bank, GTBank and Stanbic IBTC as buys.

We tend to agree with the names although we would add Access Bank and UBA on the list of bank stocks to buy today.

According to RenCap FBNH, Skye, Ecobank Nigeria and FCMB would probably be quickest to breach minimum CAR requirements due to a weaker naira.

We tend to agree with some names on this list and would point out FBNH as a major SELL due to its elevated FX assets (loans) on its books.

My gurus in the house, please help. I'm trying to understand the consequences of breaking the stipulated CBN CAR requirements of prudential limit of 10%. My understanding is that, breaking CAR requirements will only result in penalty from CBN. For example, if FBNH FX position triggers and allows the company to stay below CBN CAR requirements. This will only attracts financial penalty, which FBNH should be able to cover comfortably from their FX speculative gains.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
Somebody should clarify me on ci leasing.
Did they declare dividend for 2015? I bought that stock based on the rumour that they will declare 0.08 as dividend.
Its like I bought monkeys grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
betcindy:
I have picks but still need your contributions before my conclusion pls.

Livestock, Apr., fbnh and diamond bank.

Which one do i go for pls .
Cc.

Sir, tomorrow is another day. Don't worry, there are many battle to be won in this market. Just do your due diligence on Diamond and Livestock. Tips: the shark behind Diamond are stronger grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
courage89:

My gurus in the house, please help. I'm trying to understand the consequences of breaking the stipulated CBN CAR requirements of prudential limit of 10%. My understanding is that, breaking CAR requirements will only result in penalty from CBN. For example, if FBNH FX position triggers and allows the company to stay below CBN CAR requirements. This will only attracts financial penalty, which FBNH should be able to cover comfortably from their FX speculative gains.

Sir, don't let all these analysts confuse you. Focus on what works best for you. There's money to be made in this market if only you are fearless and stay tuned to right information!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
courage89:

Sir, don't let all these analysts confuse you. Focus on what works best for you. There's money to be made in this market if only you are fearless and stay tuned to right information
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:34pm On May 25, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, tomorrow is another day. Don't worry, there are many battle to be won in this market. Just do your due diligence on Diamond and Livestock. Tips: the shark behind Diamond are stronger grin

Sir,,,,I De fear Diamond Bank because of its exposure to southeast politics...

I will recommend livestock @ the current price.

Na small boy I be shaoooo

DD applied.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:37pm On May 25, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, don't let all these analysts confuse you. Focus on what works best for you. There's money to be made in this market if only you are fearless and stay tuned to right information

Please has livestock PLC declared dividend/bonuses for 2015 audited result?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:59pm On May 25, 2016
ukay2:

Sir,,,,I De fear Diamond Bank because of its exposure to southeast politics...

I will recommend livestock @ the current price.

Na small boy I be shaoooo

DD applied.

Sir, are you in stock market to play or watch politics? Or you are there to make money. Remember, there's no permanent enemy in stock market, only permanent interest!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:00am On May 26, 2016
ukay2:

Please has livestock PLC declared dividend/bonuses for 2015 audited result?

Thanks

Livestock has released their 2015 audited result but no dividend/bonus for now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:04am On May 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Thanks..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:14am On May 26, 2016
FBNH crew, watch out for the impact of this news!
https://www.nairaland.com/3127158/court-orders-worldwide-freeze-1.8bn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:44am On May 26, 2016
Good morning friends, no matter what ever news that comes this time, it will always be a positive news to stock because green will dominate the market. Remember I said before as I was shown that from the month of May onward it will all be green, check and see what is happening and it will keep on happening . No one will regret any investment make in this time around because I can see more greenish day ahead, happy investment

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2016
currentprice:

chai,,,, after given you 2 stock to take your choice,,, you still want him to recommend 1 out to buy grin

anyway since you missed on fcmb,,,, go for skye and thank me later grin grin grin

PICTURE BELOW IS ABOUT FCMB & SKYE

Bia Nwannem, this your Skye bank na sure bet or you still dey practice "pam three from four"?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 6:17am On May 26, 2016
jp130:
Skye bank hiding result. Wat r dere afraid of?
my brother, i bought skye @ 0.75k and sold @ N1 ... the truth is that i have waited till my two legs start paining me.... but dont be supprise the same skye may or may not give out 0.10-0.15k as dividend.. also in the other part too syke bank may not give out any dividend remember its fellow profit warners FNBH @ 0.15K , DIAMOND BANK @ NIL.. .. just wait till 1st of june.. my advice is that be watchful ... best of luck! please do ur DD very important (am not a prophet that can predict what will happen).. it was specifically stated that the results will be delayed due to the merger/ acquisitions that was recently done with main stream bank or mainstreet bank i don forget the name... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2016
This one people are diving into Livestock sha, I understand they are about to do a rights issue of 1 for 2 to raise N1.1 billion

Make what you will of that informate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:23am On May 26, 2016
NuttyChoky:
This one people are diving into Livestock sha, I understand they are about to do a rights issue of 1 for 2 to raise N1.1 billion

well, I don't know the source of ur info but it its true..no lele..make dem announce am, we dey dere @ make money, and before any offereing, we go don run comot..we no send..owo lo sure ju.. I bought livestock @ 0.82k...and @ current price, I'm tempted to buy more.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Please are the implications of this right issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2016
bolabiyi:
well, I don't know the source of ur info but it its true..no lele..make dem announce am, we dey dere @ make money, and before any offereing, we go don run comot..we no send..owo lo sure ju.. I bought livestock @ 0.82k...and @ current price, I'm tempted to buy more.. grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, when is Eterna Oil AGM and closing date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2016
Good News for the long Suffering japaul faithfuls?? cheesy

https://trwstockbrokers./2016/05/26/japaul-plans-to-raise-fresh-funds-as-foreign-investors-indicate-interest-vanguard-news/

THERE are plans by Japaul Oil & Maritime Plc to raise fresh funds to boost its business, even as it cleans its balance sheet for the year 2015. Vanguard gathered that there are foreign investors that have indicated interest in the company and are ready to inject millions of dollars as a result of the intricate value seen in the company, more so that the company has cleaned up its books for profitability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 8:01am On May 26, 2016
...@currentPrice...me I no gree oooooooooo.....kindly find attached meristem stock recommendations for the week.....even they aren't sure about skye bank.....all I know is the last time time a company took long to release their result I saw a stock i got for about 13 naira fall to 3 naira....(Oando baba).....but even meristem has been known to make some prediction blunders as well...anyway....this is just to keep guys updated...not a recommendation of any kind.....
...as they say in the group due diligence is required.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
courage89:

FBNH falls under SIB's (Systematically Important Banks), as such, their minimum CAR should be 16% vs 10% Industry standard, and that will take effect from July, 2016.

The SIBs are FBNH Limited, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank), Zenith Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Access Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Ecobank Nigeria and Diamond Bank Plc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:32am On May 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:35am On May 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/26/united-capital-gains-n1-5bn-from-sale-of-insurance-firm/

I was hoping some1 will post this here. guys are really sourcing for news. Good news anyway to shoot the stock further northward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:42am On May 26, 2016
Youngzedd:
CBN Bows To Pressure, Adopts Flexible Exchange Rate Policy https://www.nairaland.com/3125040/cbn-adopts-flexible-exchange-rate

Does that mean i have lost my 500usd you sold to me through paypal and you wont find a solution? I have sent several mails with no reasonable solution. I dont think i am to suffer the loss after you sold to me a fraudulent fund and paypal now reversed the fund.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:44am On May 26, 2016
please if you are the owner of firstbank 140,000 units @ the offer side.. please remove it! it will be very wrong for first bank to cross bid @ 3.99 as the opening price for today instead of 4.19... abeg go commot ammmmmmmmmmm grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:47am On May 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
please if you are the owner of firstbank 140,000 units @ the offer side.. please remove it! it will be very wrong for first bank to cross bid @ 3.99 as the opening price for today instead of 4.19... abeg go commot ammmmmmmmmmm grin grin
be like say the person dey for this forum...finally the person don commot am! now first bank will open with 4.18...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
ufotty2001:
be like say the person dey for this forum...finally the person don commot am! now first bank will open with 4.18...
bros, u don enter FBHN that y u want to push d price up..... JiJo master
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2016
pls wat s d opening price for zenith, uba, transcorp n livestock.... help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bubykay01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.