Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896086 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
please born 2 to be rich,i humbly ask for sth frm u,can i be talking to you privately through my email pelumiimmanuel@gmail.com for some issues on investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
pls sir born 2 to be rich,why is Rtbriscoe nig plc failed to release its third quarter result so far then what future prospect do this stock has for year end 2013.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Stock market. High risk, high gain. Just reminds me of oceanic. If Oceanic with all the laurels, all the awards, good published results,good staff welfare etc, could be swallowed by a lesser bank, nothing is impossible with nigerian coys.

@Immanuelo, d mkt could deceive anybody, even d gurus. If niger ins could pay div, ppl believed nem's own could be d bomb and d change to ifrs and the reconciliatn could hv caused d delay.

I pity oga Nosa greatly at this time.

I thank God I entered d mkt on time dis year and didn't wait for dec. See d speed the bull took over wen we were expecting bears.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
yes mercylicious you are right.No one can predict the market and no volume of data running in one's head and even market experience confer one to know the market path,no it is only D MR MARKET THAT DECIDES BY ITSELF and we are all students here and we just pray to be lucky& favored by any market paths.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
mercylicious: Stock market. High risk, high gain. Just reminds me of oceanic. If Oceanic with all the laurels, all the awards, good published results,good staff welfare etc, could be swallowed by a lesser bank, nothing is impossible with nigerian coys.

@Immanuelo, d mkt could deceive anybody, even d gurus. If niger ins could pay div, ppl believed nem's own could be d bomb and d change to ifrs and the reconciliatn could hv caused d delay.

I pity oga Nosa greatly at this time.

I thank God I entered d mkt on time dis year and didn't wait for dec. See d speed the bull took over wen we were expecting bears.

Immature markets with immature traders are much more unpredictable. Funny enough, it is this unpredictability that the mature players make the killing from! I am still learning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
megainvest:

Immature markets with immature traders are much more unpredictable. Funny enough, it is this unpredictability that the mature players make the killing from! I am still learning. smiley

Ogas dey vex for smn .. NSE na baba oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have always adviced anyone that cares to know that, japaul will leave the car park anytime soon. Mark my words. Let smart nairalanders who can wait patiently for this rally begin to board now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
SWG 1:
Thank you so much. Infact i see and within my spirit OANDO climbing to N25 soon within the first quarter of the new yr.
I can remember calling OANDO bad news magnet months back but it refused falling below N10 aft the cop deal was postponed it refused to fall back from N15. Now with all the recent moves and deals by the company il love to declare it a good news magnet to see wat happens. Believing is seeing by GOD‘S GRACE. Admist diligence, search ur heart and know wat the spirit is saying. see u @25

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
immanuello: please born 2 to be rich,i humbly ask for sth frm u,can i be talking to you privately through my email pelumiimmanuel@gmail.com for some issues on investing.

I highly appreciate sir...currently am changing my email address here and on smn...hopefully, i will let u knw when through...but for now you can ask questions openly here on investment as top gurus are in this forum too..am also learning everyday for no knowledge is lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
immanuello: pls sir born 2 to be rich,why is Rtbriscoe nig plc failed to release its third quarter result so far then what future prospect do this stock has for year end 2013.Thank you.

I believe mercylious have answered your question here..RT broscoe has delayed in releasing their result but the year is not yet over...Lets wait till we see results..enjoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dumexoga: I have always adviced anyone that cares to know that, japaul will leave the car park anytime soon. Mark my words. Let smart nairalanders who can wait patiently for this rally begin to board now.

Noted... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
lancee:

Ogas dey vex for smn .. NSE na baba oo cheesy cheesy

The vexing no be small one..thank God say temperature don dey come down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I think the 6k dividend isnt bad but i smell a burger at such high dividend with abysmal result. Who knows wat the 2013 result holds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
SWG 1:
I think the 6k dividend isnt bad but i smell a burger at such high dividend with abysmal result. Who knows wat the 2013 result holds

I am waiting for the announcement from NEM that dey intend to pay dividend becos right now it is just hearsay and not official...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
so planting season is over?
checkout skybank, ubacap, UBA, Nascon, fcmb, afripud. Now how and when do we enter. Oga 9gree u deh my mind for the Uba, Ubacap tin. Pls what is moving costain codedly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
I just boarded fcmb @3.65 todAy and skye at 4.20.
I know d prices are high, bt I don't expect another bear b4 feb.
I could have entered earlier if not for the delay by my other broker with my payment, but thank God cos d delay saved me 4rm unitybnk.
I don give my broker order to sell my small units of nem, no time to waste.
Plz does anyone in d house know wen they are crediting afriprud and ubacap rights? I need to make money available that period as I need to reload more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Dumexoga- you've been marketing this Japaul almost on a daily basis, I want to believe u are not trapped with heavy dole in that shares cos I don't c any reaon of investing in Japaul now when 1 can easily make 20-30% gain in other stocks on a short term level than been held captive in sonething only God knows when it'll gain 5K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
@mercylicious- u should have exercised a lil patience b4 entering FcMb cos it'll shed weight in coming week as guys that entered @ N3.2 will likely offload @ N4 which will force price down but Skye seems to be fairly ok cos I don't c the price going below N4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
please to all ogas in d house,what do you think about uacn properties?pls feel free to say all you know on this stock becos i own its to myself should in case anything happens frm anything u say you dont worry as i am not an inexperience investor that is looking for someone to recommend for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
please to all ogas in d house,what do you think about uacn properties?pls feel free to say all you know on this stock becos i own its to myself should in case anything happens frm anything u say you dont need to worry as i am not an inexperience investor that is looking for someone to recommend for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
mercylicious: I just boarded fcmb @3.65 todAy and skye at 4.20.
I know d prices are high, bt I don't expect another bear b4 feb.
I could have entered earlier if not for the delay by my other broker with my payment, but thank God cos d delay saved me 4rm unitybnk.
I don give my broker order to sell my small units of nem, no time to waste.
Plz does anyone in d house know wen they are crediting afriprud and ubacap rights? I need to make money available that period as I need to reload more.
Thanks for the update. I dont just v the mind of selling my NEM. Il love to buy those two coy esp fcmb but issue is dat il v to wait for my broker to resume on the 6th of jan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
what do you have to say on this stocks:redstar express,vitafoam,upl,may and baker base on valuations.Meanwhile,born 2 to be rich,mercylicious this is directed to you.when do you just think this bull will enter intermediate bear or corrections or do you just think this will continue through out the next 2 weeks without people taking profit and if it should continued like that then there will soon be a BUBBLE that will soon BURST let us remember what happened in 2007 before the burst of 2008/2009.Although based on my thought i dont see what is fueling the bulls on FIDSON in particular that has a fair result for 2013 q3 with Eps of 25kobo and fyeps maybe30-32kobo as against the projection of 54kobo which i had cut down to btw 30-32kobo becos i just see 54kobo Eps as a means of selling unrealistic take through news.And with this eps this coy can pay atleast 15kobo if they will be paying atleast 50% of year end eps but base on d coy behavior of paying almost all their earnings as dividend as they last year when they paid 12kobo frm 14kobo made.That means they could pay surprisely 18kobo to 20kobo as dividen for year end 2013.So is that what is making the coy bullish even though i know alots of people buying this coy might not know this.But for this stock trading at #2.90 show mr market could just be too drunk sometimes expecially when lots of money is readily available to push a stock price unjustifiable.This same act is also playing on Ubcap,afriprudential bulls as its evidenced that they cant pay less than 10kobo-15kobo as dividend by year end.And looking at what smart Ubcap and Afriprudential mgt did by raising right issue so that they can pay dividend comfortly without them dipping their hands into their reserve or profit and yet people didnt note this smart play on them, hmmm.using "awo abu se abu lalejo".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
with all respect mercilicious what promted you to those purchases you made on ubcap at #1.10 and the rest that you bought low.can you share us any ideas.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2013
watch these stocks uba zenith ubcap Afriprud fcmb skye and Oando still!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Whoever cares should buy unilever at N53.80 which drop from N61 and at presently it is gathering mometun to rise to N70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Omexonomy: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Whoever cares should buy unilever at N53.80 which drop from N61 and at presently it is gathering mometun to rise to N70

do you know they posted a bad result?

-12.63% YoY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
immanuello: with all respect mercilicious what promted you to those purchases you made on ubcap at #1.10 and the rest that you bought low.can you share us any ideas.
I didn't buy ubcap at 1.10 but 1.20 and 1.27. The 1st set I bought was 1.27 , wen d price hit 1.10, I placed another order but didn't put price limit and d price increased dt day to 1.20

Ubcap and afriprud always meet their forcast. Their growth rate is always over 100%. Ubcap has better valuation than afriprud but afriprud rises faster than ubcap cos of the lesser no of outstanding shares.

Vitafoam ends their year sept and results come out jan. They have a good dividend paying polcty same wit upl. It has a cycle, after taking profit for dec year end coys, sum ppl enter upl and vitafoam immediately as the are bound to rise after oct till jan/feb.

Note this may not continue as vitafoam might plans to go for right issue. This will increase their outstanding shares. If they don't make good use of the raised cash, wahala fit dey. Some ogas said they are raising cash to reduce their debt since cost of borrowing is getting so expensive.

For redstarex, I have not checked d coy.

Like I said b4, am still very young in the market, started following this market february this year and made big mistakes, but am improving. I read old posts on smn. For me to be better, I need to understand technicals, how to identify wen a stock hits support, resistance, seeing oversold or overbought b4 it forms, etc. Am still learning, atleast I can identify breakout now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
mercylicious:
I didn't buy ubcap at 1.10 but 1.20 and 1.27. The 1st set I bought was 1.27 , wen d price hit 1.10, I placed another order but didn't put price limit and d price increased dt day to 1.20

Ubcap and afriprud always meet their forcast. Their growth rate is always over 100%. Ubcap has better valuation than afriprud but afriprud rises faster than ubcap cos of the lesser no of outstanding shares.

Vitafoam ends their year sept and results come out jan. They have a good dividend paying polcty same wit upl. It has a cycle, after taking profit for dec year end coys, sum ppl enter upl and vitafoam immediately as the are bound to rise after oct till jan/feb.

Note this may not continue as vitafoam might plans to go for right issue. This will increase their outstanding shares. If they don't make good use of the raised cash, wahala fit dey. Some ogas said they are raising cash to reduce their debt since cost of borrowing is getting so expensive.

Like I said b4, am still very young in the market, started following this market february this year and made big mistakes, but am improving. I read old posts on smn. For me to be better, I need to understand technicals, how to identify wen a stock hits support, resistance, seeing oversold or overbought b4 it forms, etc. Am still learning, atleast I can identify breakout now.
redstar is a very solid dividends stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
mercylicious:

madam you be guru jor. which one be breakout. and how did you learn all you know now in such a short time, since you just started studying the market this February
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

It is difficult to understand why some people who are well grounded in this business will put all their resources on a single stock (an insurance coy for that matter). Sometimes we are left with no option than to disbelieve some of what we read from some posts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
jarkbauer:

do you know they posted a bad result?

-12.63% YoY

It depends on what perspective Omexonomy is viewing from. I am not sure it's from a long term or fundamental perspective but she may be right from technical analysis point if view.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have not been following the news lately. What's the story on our COP deal? And who are those that are trying to hinder Oando's progress with bad posts? grin. I beg them with the spirit of NEM to leave Oando alone and face Nestle. Make we see how dem go fit talk down Nestle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, robobo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.