Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947068 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Intendy post=49999729]

though ucap result is good but investors are looking beyond the result.the good eps is a reflection of the sales of it's 50% stake in UBA Metrolopolitan Life Ltd.
so the question now is what next are they going to sell going forward.
I'm still here with good profit margin but looking to get out @ a better profit.

Market reaction is because they are not getting any dividend for now until next year,so why do you want traders to die on top.I guess is an opportunity for accumulation before it cross 3Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
OK . what is this brother at down traying to say ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sheffyUTD(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sincere comment, I sometimes feel NSE is a scam embarassed Excuse my ignorance board members angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

just the 13-15% profit as usual.......entered yesterday @3.07..........the anticipated result will push it to #3.50.......na so we dey go jejeje......

Nice, na jeje dey win this race pass sha. With the shocking reversal of UCAP today, you may see it to enter at 2.30/2.35 (nut nothing less I promise) next week (I said 2.42 before so i don change mouth grin ). Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mimi2015(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
good evening everyone!

this thread is really interesting. am new here, and i will love to a part of this great investment. please, can anyone here be kind enough to tell me how to get started? how to get someone to guide me, how to buy stock, which stock to buy, etc....

thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
mimi2015:
good evening everyone!

this thread is really interesting. am new here, and i will love to a part of this great investment. please, can anyone here be kind enough to tell me how to get started? how to get someone to guide me, how to buy stock, which stock to buy, etc....

thanks in advance
Welcome Sister
We are going into the weekend, use this weekend to read from page 1,000 upto where we are now, u shld be able to grasps lots of skills , then follow this thread regularly,
Mercylicious has made lots of cash from this forum by trading in stocks,
Pls dont wait to be fed, READ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
ihedioramma:
OK . what is this brother at down traying to say ? .

you mean the KABU KABU man? pls tell him that this thread is for stock market boys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mimi2015(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
cadno:

Welcome Sister
We are going into the weekend, use this weekend to read from page 1,000 upto where we are now, u shld be able to grasps lots of skills , then follow this thread regularly,
Mercylicious has made lots of cash from this forum by trading in stocks,
Pls dont wait to be fed, READ

thanks. i will follow ur instructions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Travelex sells $1/#365 to travellers . cheesy . peterichy how market? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

you mean the KABU KABU man? pls tell him that this thread is for stock market MEN
Yes o . i have ban him .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olabeth(f): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Any stockbroker in the house ,pls contact me.Am ibadan based.urgent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mimi2015(f): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2016
locodemy:

o di kwa risky ooo

good morning, haven read through a lot of post on this thread, i am convinced that i can trade on stocks. please, how reliable is morgan capital stockbroker? is it advisable to open an account with them? i humbly await your reply, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
mimi2015:

good morning, haven read through a lot of post on this thread, i am convinced that i can trade on stocks. please, how reliable is morgan capital stockbroker? is it advisable to open an account with them? i humbly await your reply, thanks.

most people you see here are online traders.......i suggest you visit morgan capital website and send an email to them......they will follow you up to account opening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
ExLaidback:

Your projection is very reasonable. The average payout ratio over the last 3 years is 67.5% with a minimum of 56% if I'm to go by what some one posted earlier (it's why I like people posting accurate figures). So 60% is very reasonable, as I also noticed from their cash flow report that they've done a lot investments this year hence a reduction in their cash and cash equivalents.

Some say though that it's still early to jump in and take position. But what do you think?

yup its early but if ur planning to hold say 10m & above for example then its not early.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2016
sirflav:

that 65k defender will remove his hand on monday ..... lol 52k
Until then... You'll be disappointed because there's enough cash on ground
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Zenith
- strong pull back this past week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
This NPF Micro finance bank for me is a neglected gold mine waiting for discerning investors to be exploited massively from. This company appears illiquid but close look at its activities in the floor of nse has started showing that it has started overcoming that passive nature that has characterised the stock in past. I have started gradual accumulation knowing that this company will not pay less than 15k on dividend (2016/2017) owning to the past antecedents.

NB:
This is my humble personal opinion and will not in any way amounts to any overt or covert buy recommendation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
fxuser:
Zenith
- strong pull back this past week

This is what I was waiting for initially... just need strong pull back for tier one banks
Access
GTB
Zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Willie2015:

This is what I was waiting for initially... just need strong pull back for tier one banks
Access
GTB
Zenith

Where is Access pulling back to

You want to chop off our Little profits in Access.

GTB, Stannic and Zenith should be playing around N15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
mimi2015:
good evening everyone!

thanks in advance
locodemy:

most people you see here are online traders.......i suggest you visit morgan capital website and send an email to them......they will follow you up to account opening.
prospectiveclient@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
stockbuego:
This NPF Micro finance bank for me is a neglected gold mine waiting for discerning investors to be exploited massively from. This company appears illiquid but close look at its activities in the floor of nse has started showing that it has started overcoming that passive nature that has characterised the stock in past. I have started gradual accumulation knowing that this company will not pay less than 15k on dividend (2016/2017) owning to the past antecedents.

NB:
This is my humble personal opinion and will not in any way amounts to any overt or covert buy recommendation

past glory brother........no vex
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Willie2015:

Access
GTB
Zenith
cheesy big eyes you no see skye bank&co that are below #1 to buy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
cheesy big eyes you no see skye bank&co that are below #1 to buy grin

Bros, I only trade in 1st tier banks as a rule.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
godlyguy:

Until then... You'll be disappointed because there's enough cash on ground

THE BIG SMART GUY

Sir there is a popular saying here; 'you don't delay what is good'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
sirflav:

See how United capital Ucap take rush out their good Q3 result...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
sirflav:

You should have ingnorred him.

Skye bank is the Oando of the banking industry. Until they settle their bad loans, noting good will come from Skye bank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OBAGADAFFI, Yemsyfemsy, Agbalowomeri, UncleBone and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.