Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966522 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
fxuser:

Top traded vol
Wema 100m
Diamond 84m
fcmb 83m
GTbank 13m
Transcorp 12m
FBN 11m
Oando 8m

Diamond & Fcmb with 84m & 83m vol traded, I doubt if they can really go far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
fxuser:

Top traded vol
Wema 100m
Diamond 84m
fcmb 83m
GTbank 13m
Transcorp 12m
FBN 11m
Oando 8m

WEMA on Full bid. @0.55

This will be good for JIJO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
ogoo4real:

@Ihedioramma FO lived up to expectation 2day & so shall it continue 2morrow but for Oando I don't know what to say.
As for Oando it may get to #5+ next day or #4.80 . people that want to buy befor 2:30 are ten much . born 2be rich,madam mercy follow self she take her money from MMM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
stocks with new 52 week lows
Guinness #75.60k
mansard #1.63k
Avon crown #1.14k
no stock with new 52 week highs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows
Guinness #75.60k
mansard #1.63k
Avon crown #1.14k
no stock with new 52 week highs
Welldone sir .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Born2berich:
**Sighs** It is bitcoin not bitme.. smiley

I know one person go mention me sha. smiley

The good news is that i never preached about mmm nigeria. Rather 2 different ways you can make money using cryptocurrency.

One thing about we Nigerians is that we fear a lot. The pulse mode was stated about a month ago but as usual everyone overlooked it.

Although I am not affected as I deal with cryptocurrency, but this move was to checkmate the high GH over the lower PH which is because of the Xmas season..It happens in all financial sectors. People should wait till January to find out if it will resume or not.

Very soon the stock market that is currently bullish will be seriously bearish as from next week Monday.. By Friday, a lot of people will visit the banks to withdraw money from the banks in anticipation of the festive season. The withdrawal will be higher than normal..At the end, the bankers will tell you that the system is down or low so as to remain healthy..It happens everywhere.

So guys relax, we are still making money this year. cheesy

Oga Born, i'm into Bitcoin as well lol. The best bet money making machine right now is the foreign exchange. Imagine someone who buys $$$ when BDC was selling for N295/302 to $1 (still holding). Anyway, we are still making money against all odds grin. The government should continue with their blame game and their stupid policies cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin @Born 2be rich all are the same. just like a man with four wife's cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Born2berich:
**Sighs** It is bitcoin not bitme.. smiley

I know one person go mention me sha. smiley

The good news is that i never preached about mmm nigeria. Rather 2 different ways you can make money using cryptocurrency.

One thing about we Nigerians is that we fear a lot. The pulse mode was stated about a month ago but as usual everyone overlooked it.

Although I am not affected as I deal with cryptocurrency, but this move was to checkmate the high GH over the lower PH which is because of the Xmas season..It happens in all financial sectors. People should wait till January to find out if it will resume or not.

Very soon the stock market that is currently bullish will be seriously bearish as from next week Monday.. By Friday, a lot of people will visit the banks to withdraw money from the banks in anticipation of the festive season. The withdrawal will be higher than normal..At the end, the bankers will tell you that the system is down or low so as to remain healthy..It happens everywhere.

So guys relax, we are still making money this year. cheesy

am into bitcoin too boss

any hot deal to earn more coins?

#ToMorebitcoin
#cheers grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
PETERiCHY:
I see alot of people losing their shirts in this frenzy.

Even if you want to play the market wait for equilibrium after Dec 20th.

Disobey *ThE OcToPuS* and snake will bite.

*ThE OcToPuS*

@2348029093104, I can confirm on good authority from a friend based in South Africa whom I just spoke to over the phone that when MMM paused payments there due to system upgrade like they just did in Nigeria, they never came back online and till date people have not been paid.

This is far worse recession calamity people would be exposed to if it comes to this as the loss would be huge!!!

Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.

2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.

3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.

4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.

5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
I shouted time without number that MMM is a scam business, that in due time it will fold.
Just a day before yesterday the owner was boasting of 3 million Nigeria customers, that's so much money, #100,000 * 3 million = 3 trillion naira.
The game has started, suspension of the registered account till 2017.
The accusation to the Nigeria EFCC of monitoring their activities with intentions of closing their business.
This is exactly how it started in United States of America years back , before it was finally close down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Meanwhile, Ibrahim has said that the emergence of Bitcoin transactions is an advanced “Wonder Bank” and for that reason, it has established a joint committee with the CBN to have a holistic study of this phenomenon.

Although he acknowledged that it is going to radically transform the banking and the entire financial system space, he said that very soon there would be regulations, if not legal framework to manage this emerging instrument.

“Some big banks in the United States have developed their own Bitcoins. Now, this has compelled regulators over there to wake up.”

http://guardian.ng/business-services/cbn-ndic-plan-amcons-replacement/

The part of the quote in bold above is borne of ignorance. An MLM scheme using bitcoins as it's payment currency may be a fraudulent scheme just like one using a regular currency like Naira or Dollar. Bitcoin is an emerging payment system and they should study and create policies to manage it just like I warned in my post a few days ago. It is good he acknowledged this important issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
ExLaidback:
The more I see the trend in digital currency and mobile money wallets the more I worry about the near future of our banking institutions.

$$$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dailynaijanews(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello BNSITL, Pls for those who are very conversant with the activities of Morgan Capitals, Who knows the exact date they use to go on that their End of year break,I dont want to be caught unaware. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
dailynaijanews:
Hello BNSITL, Pls for those who are very conversant with the activities of Morgan Capitals, Who knows the exact date they use to go on that their End of year break,I dont want to be caught unaware. Thanks in advance
NSE don't go on End of Year breaks, why then would a dealing firm go on one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
LOL
davide470:
NSE don't go on End of Year breaks, why then would a dealing firm go on one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
dailynaijanews:
24,25,26,DEC AND 31, .01 JAN 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Recession ‘ll end in 2017 – FG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Godisfaithful:
grin

grin grin na pastor said so oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2016
FG to increase salaries next year – Ngige
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 40manlappy: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Please, does anyone have BOC GASES 2015 FYE results or a link to it? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2016
ihedioramma:
FG to increase salaries next
year – Ngige

Sure? Brent resurgence magic if true.
Not long ago I heard they would reduce salaries.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
ExLaidback:
Meanwhile, Ibrahim has said that the emergence of Bitcoin transactions is an advanced “Wonder Bank” and for that reason, it has established a joint committee with the CBN to have a holistic study of this phenomenon.

Although he acknowledged that it is going to radically transform the banking and the entire financial system space, he said that very soon there would be regulations, if not legal framework to manage this emerging instrument.

“Some big banks in the United States have developed their own Bitcoins. Now, this has compelled regulators over there to wake up.”

http://guardian.ng/business-services/cbn-ndic-plan-amcons-replacement/

The part of the quote in bold above is borne of ignorance. An MLM scheme using bitcoins as it's payment currency may be a fraudulent scheme just like one using a regular currency like Naira or Dollar. Bitcoin is an emerging payment system and they should study and create policies to manage it just like I warned in my post a few days ago. It is good he acknowledged this important issue.

Bitcoin business going-on is an MLM scheme, it's even worse than MMM, how many people on this forum have made 100 Bitcoin since they started.

We should be careful with all this stuffs.

Main while, is seems their is a strategic investor coming to WEMA Bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
zendi:

Sure? Brent resurgence magic if true. Not long ago I heard they would reduce salaries.
Sure sir .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 40manlappy: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2016
40manlappy:
Please, does anyone have BOC GASES 2015 FYE results or a link to it? Thank you

@OBAGADAFFI, ExLaidback, Intendy, Godisfaithful

Please assist me with the quoted request
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 40manlappy: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Whats going on with NSE including all the trading portals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2016
angelo82:
Whats going on with NSE including all the trading portals?

Has the Market opened yet?

I am seeing Connected on Leadcapital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Has the Market opened yet?

I am seeing Connected on Leadcapital.

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.