Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967040 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
holm:

Oga Curentprice, in the spirit of BNSITL, please transfer so FO to Oga Coolcash at current price.
cool cool

leave coolcash ,, man can not eat all alone. he already in TOTAL and MOBIL train
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
currentprice:

leave coolcash ,, man can not eat all alone. he already in TOTAL and MOBIL train

There is nothing bad in eating Assorted meat you know wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope by Friday market will stabilize.I need dis diamond even though was able to get over 6M unit last week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin chairman !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
kolaish:
Morgan is safe and sound. I have transferred money to them about 3 times since they came back and have been trading since then.

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
stock with new 52 week lows
paint and coating #0.65k
stock with new 52 week high
seplat #400.00k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
zendi:

But I talk am ystday say e be like YOU don see vision of Santa Claus bull way make you shine teeth 3 times thro the night, when everybody dey shine only once. grin grin grin
And you done shine three now grin . See as people they make money they go, all the green in the market just go down at a time . come oga zandi i see your hand there now cheesy . Help me ask sir, locodemy person way they pray no they talk to his brother's and sister's ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Coolcash1:
I give up on FO chase...onto the next one

The way the stock is being chased is phenomenal. U are not alone. Boarding the bus has been very difficult. Any clue as to how to easily board? I see market sentiment in FO's favour the whole of this December.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
PharmAlfred:

The way the stock is being chased is phenomenal. U are not alone. Boarding the bus has been very difficult. Any clue as to how to easily board? I see market sentiment in FO's favour the whole of this December.

FO is heading to km300, if u re on morgan then u need to key in at exactly 10.15am to be able to enter d bus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
House, please what's Morgan Capital's current account number and in the absence of Morayo, who do I mail for a quick account crediting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
donmarshia:
House, please what's Morgan Capital's current account number and in the absence of Morayo, who do I mail for a quick account crediting?

has morayo left ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by imons: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
What are the conditions one has to fulfil in order to get a seat on the board of a listed company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
currentprice:

Make Coolcash move to better things nah grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
There is no platform online to register for Morgan Capital account or any column to download the form online.If you have their forms kindly attach it here.0.25% commission is a consideration for JIJO trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa for Niger, when FO was going down they said who Otedola offend?, Now na who offend Otedola ? grin grin.

Thank God for the morgan issue, honestly I would have sold mine, am climbing the hill back in the bus. grin grin.

Give thanks in all situation.

K

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
angelo82:
There is no platform online to register for Morgan Capital account or any column to download the form online.If you have their forms kindly attach it here.0.25% commission is a consideration for JIJO trading.

what happen to the leadcapital bro?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
currentprice:

what happen to the leadcapital bro?

I still have that but need a third broker as in 3rd account..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
donmarshia:
morgan skye bank account no 1771365357. Send email to teniolak@morgancapitalgroup.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
kentoto:
Na wa for Niger, when FO was going down they said who Otedola offend?, Now na who offend Otedola ? grin grin.

Thank God for the morgan issue, honestly I would have sold mine, am climbing the hill back in the bus. grin grin.

Give thanks in all situation.

K
Is not over o, try sell this week o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tritri:
I hope by Friday market will stabilize.I need dis diamond even though was able to get over 6M unit last week.
Oga Tritri, If it is the way you people they call million units na him be say 5 or 7 people will buy up a company share and we way they buy 200,500,1000 cant see buy .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
currentprice:

no be only deposit,,,,what of withdraw brother grin
i placed a withdrawal late on friday and i was paid yesterday...morgan has not failed me 4 once on the area of wirhdrawal. I don know abou oders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
so you can ask for help to register with morgan. when l asked you for help with leadcap u completely ignored, hope u will be ignored too
angelo82:

I still have that but need a third broker as in 3rd account..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:28am On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Is this what the President called ‘Budget of Recovery and Growth’ for 2017? ...And what happened to '2016 Budget of Change'?

Power, Works and Housing: N529 billion
Transportation: N262 billion
Special Intervention Programmes: N150 billion
Defence: N140 billion
Water Resources: N85 billion
Industry, Trade and Investment: N81 billion
Interior: N63 billion
Education N50 billion
Universal Basic Education Commission: N92 billion
Health: N51 billion
Federal Capital Territory: N37 billion
Niger Delta Ministry: N33 billion
Niger Delta Development Commission: N61 billion

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/president-buhari-speech-at-the-presentation-of-2017-budget-of-recovery-and-growth/

SMH... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2016
They use 2016 Budget to pay worker's e.t.c GEJ own them sir .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Discerning investors properly load your GUNPOWDER.

CHRISTMAS Clearance sales takes place between 20thDec and 24thDec.

BUY 1 GET 3 Free
Don't be left out. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls help what is the expiration or duration of forfeiture of returned money apart from the normal 6 month duration on dividend warrant.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
PETERiCHY:
Discerning investors properly load your GUNPOWDER.

CHRISTMAS Clearance sales takes place between 20thDec and 24thDec.

BUY 1 GET 3 Free
Don't be left out. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Thank you for your reply
If I bought a stock at N10 and set the sell limit price @ N8. If the current price of the stock is N9, will the system sell the stock automatically at N8 even though the current mkt price is N9 or will it only sell when the price drops to N8
OBAGADAFFI:

No, you can only see percentage gain/loss on your porfilio.

You can also place a sell LIMIT on the stock, that when it gets to below certain prize leadcapital automatically sell the stock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), progressing(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.