Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11096396 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

i still dey study fcmb.....i want to play JIJO just for once then accumulate again at a lesser price.....but the stock dey do strong head too much.....one of my brokers told me its going the way of fbn.......destination is straight to 1.50 before retracing.

i may offload 1/5 of my holdings when it gets to 1.20 just for trial.

@Loco, by APRIL Next year, you will be wishing you had held ALL your FCMB units till then, after taking a look at TRANSACTION FEES etc etc.
Candidly, An institution like FCMB at anything less than N1.5 should be VALUED as a gift from GOD, knowing we are in a VERY DEEP RECESSION now.
The madness will kick in after FCMB gets to N1.5 not likely this year but not impossible as well. I believe you bought at N1.00 - N1.04 (GRAVE ROBBER'S PRICES).

-ALWAYS PLAN EACH TRADE AND ALWAYS TRADE THAT PLAN.
-BE HAPPY WHEN PEOPLE THAT BUY FROM YOU ALSO MAKE PROFIT - THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE MARKET KICK.
-OVER REACTING TO BEAT THE MARKET MAY BE YOUR WORST MOVE.
-REMEMBER TO SMILE WHEN OTHERS BEAT YOU TO YOUR GAME.... grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

@Loco, by APRIL Next year, you will be wishing you had held ALL your FCMB units till then, after taking a look at TRANSACTION FEES etc etc.
Candidly, An institution like FCMB at anything less than N1.5 should be VALUED as a gift from GOD, knowing we are in a VERY DEEP RECESSION now.
The madness will kick in after FCMB gets to N1.5 not likely this year but not impossible as well. I believe you bought at N1.00 - N1.04 (GRAVE ROBBER'S PRICES).

-ALWAYS PLAN EACH TRADE AND ALWAYS TRADE THAT PLAN.
-BE HAPPY WHEN PEOPLE THAT BUY FROM YOU ALSO MAKE PROFIT - THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE MARKET KICK.
-OVER REACTING TO BEAT THE MARKET MAY BE YOUR WORST MOVE.
-REMEMBER TO SMILE WHEN OTHERS BEAT YOU TO YOUR GAME.... grin grin grin.

I have already taken fcmb and oando as the only stocks to invest or do JIJO for the next 4 or 5 years when the stock market will peak again........my dividend expectation by April next year @fcmb is not less than a million naira if they decide to pay 20kobo.......what i am asking God now is to help me do only one JIJO and finally settle on it but since everyone is keeping his/her eyes on the stock.....it means this my prayer may not work this time.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

I have already taken fcmb and oando as the only stocks to invest or do JIJO for the next 4 or 5 years when the stock market will peak again........my dividend expectation by April next year @fcmb is not less than a million naira if they decide to pay 20kobo.......what i am asking God now is to help me do only one JIJO and finally settle on it but since everyone is keeping his/her eyes on the stock.....it means this my prayer may not work this time.....

What if this bank ends up like Skye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
rebekah2011:

What if this bank ends up like Skye

elamuririmusanda....speaking in tongues.......can you remember sometime last year,fcmb traded below 70 kobo?can you also remember that they also paid 10kobo dividend upon all bad news/odds?do you know they are set to surprise shareholders with another huge dividend next year? and the good news continues till......... but bad news descended on skye,their share price depreciated just like it happened to fcmb.......why cant them move up like fcmb did?......can skye bank pay us dividend next year? i dont know why you are using rat to compare with cat.........pls pls level pass level o......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
vickfrankjnr:
Pls am new in the investment section and wish to be active in buying and selling stocks. I intend investing up to 100k on few shares that won't disappoint on short term to gradually recup from the losses incurred while investing on long term policy. I have lost over 3m of my investments in the past 5 -8 years due to ignorance of stock work around. Pls help me suggest
If you can get ETERNA at N3 now, buy it now and watch to sell it in the next 4 months.

My opinion though. Do your DD please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

elamuririmusanda....speaking in tongues.......can you remember sometime last year,fcmb traded below 70 kobo?can you also remember that they also paid 10kobo dividend upon all bad news/odds?do you know they are set to surprise shareholders with another huge dividend next year? and the good news continues till......... but bad news descended on skye,their share price depreciated just like it happened to fcmb.......why cant them move up like fcmb did?......can skye bank pay us dividend next year? i dont know why you are using rat to compare with cat.........pls pls level pass level o......

Ok Boss. Just my little thought Ni.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Ucap
- SP to open at 2.80
- interesting to see how mkt reacts , last time it was a rejection
- its a full brk out

#TGIF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
yom2:
dat is nt to say dat we must engage in hyper jijo like some of us are doing here because stocks is basically a game dat takes time to mature

Oga, in this season of misinformation and lack of transparency, HYPER JIJO is not bad.

Ask those you bout Oando for N100 and Transcorp for N7.

You will understand that loyalty to companies on the NSE is no-longer profitable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:
Ucap
- SP to open at 2.80
- its a full brk out

#TGIF

UCAP is on fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:
Ucap
- SP to open at 2.80
- its a full brk out

#TGIF

UCAP
-SP Breaking out further
-full bid , no offer
- new 52 week high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2016
BMZK:

UCAP is on fire!!!

yes boss !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2016
FCmb
- finds good support above 1.10 !
- we need to break dat 6m offer at 1.14
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Most stock seems to be stangnant / reversing back ,everyone want to take 10-15% profits..Is this the investment people r talking about i want 100% profit or should i wait till next year? NSE place a trade...watch for good news ..hope...high blood pressure..stock pick going up 15% profit and everyone selling?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:
FCmb - finds good support above 1.10 ! - we need to break dat 6m offer at 1.14
we need someone to throw a bid @ 1.20 let us sing halleluya chorus today...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:

UCAP -SP Breaking out further -full bid , no offer - new 52 week high

likely to end @ 2.91......halleluya chorus is certain here today....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Tritri:
Most stock seems to be stangnant / reversing back ,everyone want to take 10-15% profits..Is this the investment people r talking about i want 100% profit or should i wait till next year? NSE place a trade...watch for good news ..hope...high blood pressure..stock pick going up 15% profit and everyone selling?

wat if you make 10 - 15 % , 3 to 5 times within the time frame plus or minus losses , will dat be an option or u want 1 stock that will do 100% ! !

#ummVeryTough
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

we need someone to throw a bid @ 1.20 let us sing halleluya chorus today...

arrgh that will be too sudden, lets go there gradually and let some get off the bus . journey still far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:

wat if you make 10 - 15 % , 3 to 5 times within the time frame plus or minus losses , will dat be an option or u want 1 stock that will do 100% ! !

#ummVeryTough

if he has less units,he will be looking for 100% profit.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Sterlnbank
- sellers have finished
- support in place at .70
- +ve rsi divergence (making higher lows)
- macd showing buy sig also
- big vols last 2 days

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:
Sterlnbank - sellers have finished - support in place at .70 - +ve rsi divergence (making higher lows) - macd showing buy sig also - big vols last 2 days
#JustObserving
5kobo dividend rolling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2016
BMZK:

UCAP is on fire!!!

All this gragra...

we go pour am water soon.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
feelamong:

All this gragra...
we go pour am water soon.. cheesy
when dem don chop clean mouth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Manonamission:
WOW! NSE miracle of the year for me......Someone just mopped up IEI. Been stuck for ages. I prayed less than 2 weeks ago,for a miracle to happen before the year ends. Never again will I do yeye stocks. Thank you Lord.

Hello Fellas!
IEI is being delisted from NSE, they are mopping up any offer now. If you fail to cash in now, you will be sent your cash value as a cheque (more like dividend) Called CSCS and was given the info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who is buying CCNN?

any news around the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
MishdaFish:

IEI is being delisted from NSE, they are mopping up any offer now. If you fail to cash in now, you will be sent your cash value as a cheque (more like dividend) Called CSCS and was given the info.
You are right, if you are on MC platform and you double click IEIs order, you will see the information (currently going through process of delisting) displayed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
feelamong:
Who is buying CCNN?

any news around the stock?

Saw the movement too...Keeping an eye on it... Meanwhile, its like another round of Forte Oil fall has started again.... grin

Make I just sharpen my cutlass grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
MishdaFish:

After the multiple reconstructions,this is the way minority shareholders ended with the company.......egwu di kwa o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

Saw the movement too...Keeping an eye on it... Meanwhile, its like another round of Forte Oil fall has started again.... grin

Make I just sharpen my cutlass grin

Better shine your eye o......keep your eyes @ BOKO HARAM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobil to pay N10b to Lagos fishing communities for oil spillage
https://www.naij.com/1077963-mobil-pay-lagos-fishing-communities-oil-spillage.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oga fxuser.......men no go allow boys to cash out 50-100% for this market for this ember month.......e be like say we go join dem for the 10-15% JIJO.Abeg check the fcmb bid/offer status for boys.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:
Oga fxuser.......men no go allow boys to cash out 100% for this market o.......e be like say we go join dem for the 10-15% JIJO.Abeg check the fcmb bid/offer status for boys.....

Lol..I said it ealier .guess u just seeying it now..FCMB will go on full offer by monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:

#ummVeryTough

I want 1 stock that will get me 100% sir. not all this monitoring spirit everyday only to end up with 11% after been happy and dreaming of 50% at list just as locodemy on fcmb

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Willie2015, emmanuelewumi(m), Hedgefunds, sky2891, stcool(m), Whytehandy, Redoil, Raider76, cocolacec(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.